Couple's Sexual Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt a hand slide up and down her pussy lips. A finger started to rub her clit slowly. Shania moaned loader as the finger moved around her clit a bit faster. She thought the person was trying to get her to orgasm, but was disappointed that the hand moved away. Shania almost passed out once she felt a clamp being put on her clit. The pinching was too much for her pussy to bear, or at least that was what Shania thought. In fact, she got wetter and more excited.

The pressure on her breasts was increased. Shania felt like her nipples were being pulled way out, but they got more swollen. She now felt a plastic device move around her pussy lips. It was inserted and started moving in and out of her. Shania heard a whirring sound and felt the toy going in and out of her pussy. It moved at varying speeds. The tempo felt great to Shania. She never had anything this powerful pounding her.

Being fucked so openly and for anyone to see was such a new feeling for Shania. She was unsure who was watching her get pounded by a machine-driven toy while her ample breasts were being pumped by another mechanical device. Soon, she felt little droplets of milk dripping out of her swollen nipples. The amount increased as the toy pounding her pussy grew and fucked her harder.

She started screaming as the machine went in and out of her at a faster pace. Her hips were becoming sore from the fucking, more than she ever felt from any of her previous lovers combined. Shania started convulsing into orgasmic bliss and completely covered the toy with her sweet nectar.

After what seemed like hours, the blindfold was removed and Shania found herself back in the dressing room with Monica staring at her. "I see that someone had quite an adventure" she giggled. "Let me help you get dressed. I know what Joseph wants. I will take care of him from the back as you handle his cock. Trust me when I say he will drown you in cum once we are through."

24.

"Are you ok, Shania?" Monica asked her. Shania nodded, looking a bit sleepy. Monica said, "Honey, you climaxed so hard during that exam that you passed out, so we had to stop it so you could recover. Charlie carried you into this room to rest and he's been worried about you. I'll go down the hall to the waiting room and get him for you." Shania thanked her and Monica left the room. She laid back on the bed and closed her eyes for what seemed an eternity, then she heard the door open.

She heard Charlie say, "Shania? Baby, are you alright? I was so worried." She opened her eyes and saw the concern on his face as he took her hand in his and sat in the chair that Monica had vacated. Charlie helped her to sit up, and handed her a glass of water. She sipped it quietly, then handed it back to him.

"What happened, Charlie? I feel so dizzy and weak. Monica said I passed out. Is it true? Did I really do that, hon?" she asked quietly.

"Yeah you did, my love. The final orgasm was too much for you and you went unconscious. Joseph said that lots of women do it and not to be worried, but I just cant help it. I don't want to lose you, baby." he replied as he moved from the chair to the bed to hold her in his arms. He pulled her tight to him and just held her with her head against his shoulder. He gently kissed her forehead and whispered, "I love you so very much, Shania."

She smiled and said, "I love you too, Charlie." She sat back and looked at him. He was pale from the shock of her passing out, and his hair was messed, like he'd been running his fingers through it a lot. "Charlie, I want to go home." she said softly.

"I do too baby. Let me go get your clothes and stuff from Monica and we'll leave. Joseph can let us know the results of the tests later, and if we need any other tests to get into the Fun House place. Damn, if I'd known there was going to be this much testing for it, I wouldn't have suggested it for us, honey." he said with a sigh.

"Oh, babe, don't do that to me. I'm glad we're doing these tests for it. We've made two new friends in Joseph and Monica, and we've learned more about ourselves and our sex-life, and had lots of fun and hot sex too. I think it's a great improvement in our marriage already, Charlie. I don't want to quit it now, not when we're so close to getting in!" she said.

He kissed her again, then helped her lay back down on the bed. He went out the door to find Monica and get Shania's things so they could go home. When he found Monica, she was in the room where Shania had passed out, cleaning up. She turned when he knocked on the door casing, and smiled as she asked, "How's Shania doing, Charlie? Is she ok now?"

"Yeah Monica, she's ok. I'm gonna take her home for today. I just came to get her things. Are there any other exams we need to go through for the admission to Frank's Fun House?" he replied.

"I think there's just one or two more tests, but I will have to check with Joseph to make sure. Shania's clothes and bag are there on the counter. Take her home and I will call you later tonight to see how she's doing and let you know if there are more tests or not." Monica said to him as she gave him a hug and kiss. "Talk to you later Charlie. I'll let Joseph know that you went home so Shania could recover." He hugged her back, then grabbed Shania's things from the counter, and went back to his wife in the room down the hall. He opened the door and saw her laying on the bed, her eyes closed. He softly closed the door and placed her things on the chair. He gently shook her awake, saying her name softly. A moment later, her eyes fluttered open and she smiled when she saw him.

"Baby, here are your things. Get dressed so we can go home. Monica's going to call us later tonight to check on you and let me know if we have more tests to do. Do you want me to help you dress?" he asked. She nodded and he helped her sit up in the bed. He put her bra on her and fastened the hooks, then helped her stand to put on her panties and jeans, then she sat and he put her shirt back on her. She slid her feet into her shoes and Charlie handed her sweater to her as he picked up her tote bag and purse from the chair. He held her about her waist to steady her as they walked from the room. Monica was waiting in the lobby with Joseph when they emerged from the hallway, both coming to her to see if she was ok. Shania assured them she was and they all hugged and kissed good bye before Charlie helped her out to the truck. Charlie was glad that Joseph had brought their truck around to the door, so he didn't have to go all the way across the parking lot.

He helped Shania in and buckled her seatbelt, and then got in behind the steering wheel. They left and went home where Charlie undressed Shania and helped her into a warm bath, then washed her, dried her and tucked her into bed, where she slept for almost 18 hours straight, she was so worn out from all the sexual activities they went through for this latest exam.

25.

The sun peaked through the window in Shania and Charlie's room. He had woken up and was ready to make Shania some breakfast. She got up almost at noon and felt completely refreshed. She slid on a robe and went into the bathroom for a shower. Shania felt the warm water beating on her. It was a nice sensation after being so exposed.

Shania vowed to avoid touching herself because Monica probably had more wicked plans in store that day. After 15 minutes, Shania dried herself off and put on a pair of panties and jeans with a loose-fitting button-down shirt. She wanted to feel comfortable for a bit before the day's festivities fully began.

Charlie saw his bride at the kitchen preparing breakfast. She gave him a warm kiss good morning and asked what he had for breakfast. He offered to make her something. She declined and reached for some bread and the coffee pot.

After having some toast and two cups of coffee, they got ready to leave. Shania noticed that Charlie left out a toy on the bed. It was a small vibrator with an antenna sticking out one part. Shania had no idea what he intended to do with it. but looked down and found a note next to the toy that read "use me."

Shania slipped the toy into her pussy and picked up the duffle bag that Monica had prepared for her. She was told not to look inside under any circumstance, directions Shania followed. Charlie offered to help her but she put the bag into the back and slid inside the car.

They were driving on the highway when Shania started feeling a buzzing sound coming from her panties. The toy was being activated remotely. Shania started to get wetter. Monica mentioned that one of her most enjoyable experiences was being fingered in public while others might be watching. Shania wondered if Monica had been involved in this wicked idea. Either way, Shania felt the toy increase its vibrations. The buzzing sounds lead Shania to slide her hips up a bit and spread her legs wider. She didn't care who was watching her or how silly she looked in that position. What mattered most to her was feeling release from years of not getting to enjoy what she wanted sexually. Without warning, the vibrations stopped. Shania looked around wondering what had happened. To her surprise, the toy got a bit warmer insider her pussy and resumed buzzing. She knew that her panties were completely soaked. She thought about removing them, but the wicked part of her decided to wear them in public. She gripped the arm rest tightly to maintain some control of her body. It started to move with the plastic intruder's vibrations. Her pussy tightened around the toy and forced for of it inside. Soon, she felt it start to shake and squirt hot liquid. That caused Shania to scream out loud. Her body convulsed a few times as she experienced wave after weave of orgasms. She needed a full ten minutes to regain her breath. Looking over at Charlie, he smiled at her and said "I think you found a way to pass the time in traffic!" Shania blushed and giggled nervously about having had an orgasm in public and in front of her husband.

Suddenly Charlie's cell phone rang and he answered it. It was Monica. Charlie listened for a few moments to what she had to say and then he thanked her and hung up. He turned to Shania and said, "Babe, we've been approved for membership at Frank's Fun House. Are ya ready for some down and dirty naughtiness? We're on our way there now." Shania nodded but paled visibly as she waited and wondered what was in store for their first visit to Frank's Fun House.