Couple's Sexual Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers

Slowly, Joseph moved the dildo in and out while he sucked her clit. Shania started moving in rhythm with the actors on the screen. One of the guys was holding the woman's face as he fucked her mouth quickly. In the next instant, he started shooting three long streams of cum all over her face. Shania felt her body lose control once the second guy started cumming on her back. He had pulled out of her ass. Shania moaned louder until she covered the dildo's head with her sweet honey.

Monica had already exploded all over Joseph's face. She watched Shania enjoy the sensations of the multiple sources of stimulation. She waited for Shania to regain her energy before asking to join her in the back room. Once there, the women kept on their wigs, but looked through the various outfits for other outfits.

14.

About ten minutes later, both ladies emerged from the room in different outfits: Shania in a long black transparent lace gown with black heels, and Monica in a white & blue teddy n thong set. They came out of the room with big smiles on their faces and each went to the other's husband, both of which were undressed except for their underwear. The ladies looked at each other and smiled because it was clearly evident that both Charlie and Joseph were fully aroused. Their hard cocks were straining against the fabric of their underwear. Monica said, "Ok boys, time to lose those shorts if you want some fun!" It didn't take long for them both to shed the boxers and let their hard shafts free of confinement.

Charlie was a bit larger than Joseph in length but Joseph was thicker in girth. Both women licked their lips and knelt in front of the guys. They ran their hands up and down their legs as they flicked their tongues at the pre-cum gathered on the cock heads. At the same time, the girls opened their mouths and took the cocks in as far as they could go. Charlie looked at Joseph and smiled then said, "Wow Joe, how'd we get so lucky to have synchronized blowjobs?"

Joseph shrugged with a wicked smile on his face and said, "I don't know Chuck, but we are two damn fuckin' lucky guys to get them from two very beautiful ladies." Charlie nodded in agreement and ran his fingers through the hair of the wig that Monica was wearing as he held her head and fucked her mouth with his cock. Joseph did the same thing with Shania, but he pushed the wig off her head and ran his fingers through her real hair. The gals began stroking the cocks with one hand and rubbing their own pussies with their other hand as they knelt in front of the men with their legs spread. Both girls were moaning as their fingers probed the wetness of their crotches and sucked the cocks at the same time.

Joseph pulled out of Shania's mouth and pulled her to her feet. Charlie did the same with Monica. The guys had the girls lay on the bed beside each other and they climbed between their spread legs and positioned their hard cocks at the wet openings of those two hot wet pussies. They both thrust in at the same time, causing both ladies to gasp with pleasure. They fucked the girls slowly at first, then gradually picked up the pace and went a little faster and harder. Charlie looked at Joseph fucking Shania and felt himself get harder in Monica's tight sheath. He said, "Damn Joe, that's so fucking hot watching you fuck my wife as I fuck yours. Monica's cunt is so damn tight and hot! I cant hold back much longer, dude."

Joseph said, "Yeah Chuck, Shania's cunt is pretty hot too. I love the way she squeezes my dick as I fuck her. Go ahead and cum in Monica if you wanna, dude. She's had her tubes tied so she cant get preggo. I'll do the same with Shania if it's ok with you, buddy." Charlie nodded his consent and both guys were pounding those hot wet tight pussies harder and deeper, and within moments, they were both grunting and growling as they shot their hot cum deep inside the girls pussies and the ladies were screaming with pleasure as orgasm hit them both at the same time.

15.

Joseph and Charlie pulled their cocks out. Both guys were completely drained from fucking and needed a rest. The women laughed at them and said in unison "typical men." The two couples went into the kitchen stark naked. Joseph opened the refrigerator and pulled out some water. Monica got out some glasses. The all finished a pitcher and returned to the play room.

Monica took Joseph by the hand to a different room. Charlie looked at Shania's sexy body. Her lingerie accentuated her long legs and ample breasts. He moved his hands up an down her body and Shania shivered. Charlie led her back to the kitchen. He took out a towel from the laundry room and set it on the kitchen island counter. The room was dimly lit with a few candles. The glow created a romantic situation that eased Shania's nerves a bit.

Charlie started to get some things from the refrigerator. He pulled out some honey, cherries, strawberries, and whip cream. He then put them on the counter with the towel and slowly lifted up Shania. The island wasn't long enough for her entire body so her legs dangled down. Charlie softly touched her body. He took a strawberry into house mouth and bit into it. The other half he put on Shania's lips. She licked it off her lips. With her mouth open, Charlie fed her another strawberry that was pushed deeply down her throat with his tongue.

The kiss soon ended and Charlie covered her nipples, belly button, and pussy with whip cream. He added cherries along her body. She looked like a sundae that Charlie was going to now enjoy. Slowly, he flicked off the whip cream from her nipples. His tongue sucked hard on them leaving love marks. Shania didn't mind because she was too engrossed in watching his tongue start to eat our her shaved whip-cream covered pussy.

Charlie lapped up the whip cream from her pussy. Left behind was something even tastier. He dove right into it by parting her lips with his hungry and probing tongue. Joseph was totally focused on having Shania orgasm faster than ever. He pulled away and returned with a banana. He slammed it home. Shania let out a scream that likely woke up the neighbors. Her surprised expression was priceless. He fucked her pussy hard with it while rubbing her clit with a thumb. She convulsed as her body started to orgasm.

Monica was watching this from the hallway. She enjoyed watching her husband pleasure another woman. After a few moments, Shania was helped off the island counter. She smiled at Monica who smiled back. "Charlie is resting comfortably. I think he is ready to enjoy something else." Monica took Shania by the hand back to the dressing room. "I thought you could take care of his cock while I introduce another part of him to something more pleasurable. Without waiting for a verbal response from Shania, Monica continued, "For that to happen, he needs a medical appointment with two nurses he hasn't ever seen before."

16.

Monica said, "You'll have to meet me tomorrow at the office for another exam, Charlie." as she and Shania walked into the room where Charlie was laying on the bed naked, covered only with a sheet tossed over his waist.

"Another exam, huh? What's this one going to be for, anyhow?" he asked her as Shania sat on the side of the bed and snuggled with him.

Monica said, "It will be with two new nurses and will test your sperm count and supply, as well as how you react to certain stimulations, other than the ones you've already been tested for." With that, she took Shania's hand and the two ladies went into the dressing room to change their clothes. They took off the lingerie they had on, then slid on a couple of silk robes and slippers to match, took off the wigs, and brushed them out before putting them back on the Styrofoam head forms. Monica tossed the lingerie into a laundry basket in the corner of the room, and they cleaned off all the make up they had on, except for the nail polish. They went back out to the bedroom and saw that Charlie and Joseph were both there, sitting on the couch drinking beer and watching the video, which was still playing on the TV.

Monica turned it off and they groaned with displeasure. Joseph said, "Aww honey, why did you do that? It was just getting good!" Charlie agreed, but then Monica held up her hand to quiet them both.

"It's time for Charlie and Shania to get dressed, honey. I want them to meet us at the office tomorrow morning for more exams." Joseph got a wicked gleam in his eyes and he knew what she was talking about, so he nodded his head.

Joseph and Monica left the room to give Charlie and Shania privacy to get dressed, which only took them a few minutes. They left the bedroom and went downstairs to the kitchen where Joseph and Monica were waiting for them. They all said goodbye, but just as Charlie and Shania were leaving, Monica took Shania's hand and pulled her into the library, shutting the door behind her. She told Shania that she'd bring a new wig and outfit for Shania to put on when they got to the office, because she had a plan in mind for Charlie's new exam, which she detailed briefly for Shania. Shania said, "Oh, that sounds like fun, Monica. I can't wait to see his reaction to it. This should be very interesting! I don't know about Charlie, but I really wanna get on the waiting list for that Fun House place and learn new ways to spice up our marriage in addition to what we've learned from you and Joseph. See you tomorrow at ten!" The ladies hugged, then left the room to meet the guys by the front door.

"Everything ok in there, girls?" Joseph asked. They both nodded with big smiles on their faces, and Charlie took Shania's hand and they left the house. Charlie opened the door of the truck and helped Shania inside. He gave her a kiss before closing the door for her, then got in on his side and started the engine. He backed the truck out of the drive way and they went home. Shania looked at the clock on the dashboard and saw that it was 2:30 am.

She hid a yawn behind her hand, but Charlie saw it and said, "Tired babe?" She nodded and he said, "We'll be home in a few minutes love, then we both can take a quick shower and go to bed. I'm kinda excited about that new exam that Monica said I needed." About ten minutes later, Charlie pulled into the driveway and parked the truck in the garage. He opened Shania's door for her and helped her out, supporting her with an arm around her waist, since she was very drowsy. He grabbed her purse from the seat and shut the door, then helped her to the back door of the house.

They went inside and he had her sit at the kitchen table. He opened the refrigerator and took out the jug of milk and poured her a small glass. As she was drinking her milk, he knelt down and slipped her shoes off, and rolled her stockings down her legs and off her feet. He gave her feet a gentle massage, and waited for her to finish her milk before picking her up in his arms and carrying her upstairs to their bedroom where he undressed her completely and tucked her into bed, where she immediately fell asleep. He went to the bathroom and took a shower, jerked off to the memories of the evening with Joseph and Monica, then went to bed after setting the alarm clock for 8 am. He pulled Shania close and they were both asleep within moments.

17.

Charlie woke up slightly before 7 am. He looked around and saw that Shania wasn't in bed. He slipped on a robe to look for her. As he was about the leave the bedroom, she walked in with a tray of fruit and coffee for breakfast. She put them down to give Charlie a wake up kiss. His hands soon removed her robe. His hands slowly slid along her soft body toward her waiting breasts.

Shania moaned in his mouth from the touch. His gentle hands hadn't warmed up yet, which made Shania's breasts get hard quickly. He pulled out of her mouth and kissed along her neck. Shania lightly applied a body spray before she had gone downstairs. The smell was intoxicating to Charlie.

Slowly he lifted up his wife to the bed. He removed his robe and turned on the TV. He put in a DVD to get them in the mood. Shania watched a woman getting undressed for a massage. She was then led out to a room and asked to disrobe. While she watched, Charlie's tongue traveled to her waiting pussy. It glistened in anticipation of what was about to happen on the screen. A guy walked in and started rubbing oil all over the woman's back and ass. The actor moved a hand between her legs and she moaned in surprise. At that moment, Charlie flicked at her clit with his tongue. He moved it around a few times and pulled away.

Shania was too involved in the movie to notice that Charlie had picked up an 8 inch vibrator. He parted her lips with it and slowly let it slide inside her. Shania welcomed the plastic intruder inside her womanhood. Charlie pressed a button that caused the head to rotate around her g-spot. The action on the screen now centered on the woman being taken from behind. The guy grabbed her hips to shove his cock deeper inside.

Knowing that Shania was about to orgasm, Charlie pressed a button on the toy and had it squirt. Shania's pussy tightened on the toy. She drove it further as she came with a screaming orgasm.

Charlie let her rest for a bit while he took his shower. Shania was still asleep with a smile on her face. Charlie had no idea if that was from the recent past or something else in store. He didn't have long to wait. Charlie woke her up with a soft kiss. His light touch woke her up with a flourish. "What time is it?" She inquired with worry from fear of missing out on the day's festivities.

"Almost nine," Charlie responded. He had turned off the DVD and helped her sit up for breakfast. He brought her some coffee and scrambled eggs that he made. After Shania was through, he went downstairs with the tray. She got dressed in private.

The shower was one of her favorite parts about waking up later than normal. The hot water increased her sexual temperature. One of her hands massaged her breast as another traveled down to her soft and smooth pussy. A finger parted the lips and she took a toy Charlie left for her on the counter towards her waiting pussy. It felt wonderful having something fulfill her sexual desires in the shower. The hand turned a knob, which caused the toy to come alive. A soft buzzing was being drowned out by the water.

Shania moved the toy in and out with more gusto. She thought about being fucked hard by a guy, any guy for that matter, in such a warm place. Her hand pinched a nipple lightly and the toy drove deeper inside her. She moved it faster and harder as her hips bucked hard. Within moments, Shania had her second orgasm of the morning.

Turning off the water, she stepped out of the shower and got dressed. Monica already packed up most of the stuff they would need, but Shania still brought a bag of things just in case.

18.

Shania and Charlie got into his truck and they drove to Monica's office. Joseph met them in the front waiting room and asked them to follow him to the back of the building, where Monica was waiting for them. Monica met them in her office. They all hugged and sat to chat for a little while, before Monica asked Joseph to escort Charlie to the special examination room. After the guys left the room, Monica asked Shania about what she did this morning when she woke up. Shania told Monica about Charlie and the vibrator in the bed, and again with the vibrator in the shower, and Monica said that was a great start to the day.

She noticed that Shania had a tote bag with her, and asked to see what she had brought. Shania pulled out a pair of handcuffs covered with black fake fur, a small six inch slim vibrator, a pair of butt plugs (one of which was a vibrating one), a larger flexible dildo, and a couple of bottles of scented flavored lubricant, one cinnamon, one strawberry. Monica smiled and said, "Put those all back in your bag then come with me, Shania. Joseph should have Charlie ready for that exam now. We'll stop by the small room next to the one Charlie's in, so we can change into our disguises for his new exam."

Shania followed her out and they went down the hallway, through a corridor into the lobby, then down another hallway. Monica stopped and opened a door, then she and Shania went into the room. On the table against the far wall, Monica had arranged some wigs, clothes, shoes, makeup, and other items. The ladies changed into black wigs, Monica's short in length, and Shania's was waist length. They undressed, then slid on the white cupless bras and the matching thong panties with the white lace garter belts and stockings. Monica handed Shania a white nurse's dress, and she put it on, only to find that it ended just a few inches below her ass, exposing her partially bare thighs and the tops of the stockings below the hem of the dress. They both slid their feet into 5 inch high heeled shoes, black ones for Monica, white for Shania. Monica did their make-up so that Charlie wouldn't recognize either woman until it was time for them to reveal to him who they were.

When they were both dressed and ready, Monica explained to Shania what they would do. She said they would start out by seeing how he reacted to them just walking into the room. She also said that Joseph would be taking notes from the room on the other side of a two way mirror on the other side of the room where Charlie was waiting. They would then talk Charlie into undressing, and see how he reacted under that particular pressure. Once they got him nude, they would massage different parts of his body and record his reactions. Monica said that they would not be undressing, since if they did, Charlie would know who they were immediately. Then she said she would pick up a vibrator and hold it against his skin, in different locations on his body, and see what he would do. She would also lube the vibe and slide it into his rectum with it turned off and Joseph would record the reactions.

Monica asked Shania. "Do you know if he's ever done anal with a dildo or another real penis, either before you met him or since the two of you have been together?"

Shania said, "Not that I know of, but it's always possible, since he rarely talks about his life before I met him. I know he hasn't done that since I've been with him, although he's done it to me several times." Monica smiled at that statement, then nodded her head before going to the phone by the door and dialing a number.

"Joe, it's me. We're all set to go in. Is he ready?" Monica said into the receiver of the phone. A moment of silence. "Ok, we're going now. Bye hun, Love you!" she said to Joseph before hanging up the phone. She looked out into the hallway and saw that it was empty. She motioned to Shania to follow her to the next room. Just before Monica opened the door to Charlie's room, she handed Shania a pair of cheap black rimmed cat's eye glasses to put on, which completed their disguises. Monica also put on a pair of those glasses, then they opened the door and stepped inside the room, Shania closing the door softly behind her.

19.

Charlie had now idea that Monica and Shania were the nurses that greeted him. He looked over the two black-haired vixens and got harder knowing that they were in there for him. He always wanted to get a thorough exam from an erotic nurse, but all the ones he had seen in prior physicals were strictly business.

He watched the nurses reach into the cabinets. They pulled out all sorts of medical equipment that was on two trays. They rolled them to the bed next to Charlie. "I understand you are in for a complete exam," one of the nurses stated. "My name is Nurse Sandra and I will be assisted by Nurse Angie." Charlie nodded in agreement with a warm smile. The nurse instructed Charlie to get undressed. He slid off the table and put on an exam robe.

One of the nurses took him to a scale to get weighted and measured his height. She then noted that information on a clipboard before returning him back to the table. The nurse asked Charlie to take off the robe so they can measure his heart rate. She slowly reached down to pick up the stethoscope that had fallen on the floor. Charlie got a long look at her ample breasts and got harder.

bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers