Craving Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry!" She whispered despairingly. "I'm so sor-"

There were no more words. No more thoughts. No more feelings. No more reason. My body had been stripped of any human characteristic and left with nothing more than a primal force. A base creature without form or face, driven only by need.

I tilted my head down and smashed my lips against hers. Her timid hesitation was met with fervid persistence and I folded her arms behind her back and pulled her harshly towards me, lifting her onto her toes and forcing the air from her lungs into my mouth as our bodies collided. She remained uncertain and compliant in my arms but didn't try to pull away. Her lips granted me full access to the heat of her mouth but remained soft against my force. The faint metallic taste of my blood filled my mouth as the small wound was stretched and my lip throbbed under the pressure of the kiss. As I pressed the definitive flavor from my tongue to hers I felt her fists clench behind her back. Renee pushed her head forward and caught my lip again, this time sucking over the cut. A guttural moan resonated through her and pain ripped through my lip as she sucked on it.

I loosened my hold on her wrists and brought her arms forward, throwing them over my shoulders. Before they landed, my hands had grabbed the back of Renee's thighs and pulled them up around my hips. My left hand moved to her back to hold her steady, her weight hanging from my shoulders. I moved across to the opposite corner of the kitchen and set her down on the edge of the clear counter top. She kept her legs wrapped around my waist and squeezed tightly, using her calves to pull me into her and my hips grated against the counter edge. She laid her hands on either side of my face and pulled me into a kiss. The kiss was slow but adamant and her thumbs pressed in front of my ears as her fingers tangled in my hair. I wrapped my arms around her elevated body, spreading my fingers across the expanse of her back.

Our lips melded and twisted together in a crazed quest. The smouldering heat between our bodies began to warm the air around us and the smell of lust painted it red. I felt her hands move down my back and bunch my shirt in her fists, yanking it up. I heard the stitching snap as the shirt came to a halt under my arms. She continued to pull roughly until I lifted them and it snapped free of my shoulders. My lips raced back to Renee and her fingers landed on my back, massaging between my shoulders. Her face came lower as she arched her back and her molten pussy was thrust against my bare stomach, the drenched material coating my skin with her essence. My hands move to her hips and pulled on them, encouraging her movements. My mouth sank to the soft skin of her neck and sucked the flesh between my lips.

"God, Lia." She sighed into my ear. Her nails seared another set of marks into my back as my teeth replaced my lips on her neck. The burning lines on my skin evidenced a need, now shared between two carnal apparitions. I slid my hands to her back and shoved them inside her underwear, grasping at the supple globes and pushing the material down to indicate my intent. Her hands left my back and smacked against the grey marble as she lifted her hips enough for me pull away the sodden material. I pushed Renee's thighs towards her chest as her ass landed back on the marble surface. Before she was even fully exposed my tongue was between her folds. Her thick juices coated my tongue, her taste invaded every sense, every cell, every neuron. She let out a throaty gasp, leaning back against the wall and her right hand found the back of my head, bunching the hair in her hand. She gave a quivering whimper as I slid my tongue slow and hard across her slit.

Her heels found the edge of the counter and she began to lift and drop her pussy against my mouth, moving faster than my tongue but I held my pace. She pulled on my hair in frustration when she realized I wasn't going to match her speed. She dropped her hips back down to the counter but still ground against my face. I slid my arms between her calves and thighs, reaching for her hips and feeling the bones shift beneath her skin.

"Fuck!" She whispered urgently as I began to focus my slow, deliberate tongue on her clit, her stomach arching over the the top of my head. Her arousal began to drip from my chin and her legs grew taut, her breathing loud and fast. Her hand left my hair and raked the skin over my shoulders causing my lips to clamp around her pulsing nub and suck vigorously, my tongue flashing across its tip. She went quiet, her body rigid and her cunt pushed hard against me. I thrashed my head from side to side and Renee's hand held my head as she came for what had to be considered long enough to be devastating. "God!" She screamed as her climax ebbed, her left leg slipped from the counter and her alter was propelled backwards and down against the counter only to be shot back into my reach when the cold marble touched her highly sensitive pearl. I softened my tongue and her treasure brushed against me as her body involuntarily twitched and shuddered in after-spasms. She sat gasping for air and her thighs clutched my head. I heard her swallow hard and her breathing began to slow, her legs slowly relaxing around my head.

I purposefully plunged my tongue into her core where it was firmly gripped by another aftershock. I waited for it to fade before rolling my tongue inside her and slipping it out, sucking out what was left of her nectar. Before I could swallow Renee took hold of my head and pulled me to her mouth, her tongue slid into my mouth and shared in the flavor of her passion. She pulled my jaw open wide and sucked my tongue deeply into her mouth. Her breath was still hard against my cheek. Her right arms snaked around my shoulders while her left hand closed lightly around my throat. The heat of her kiss only served to give her less time to recover.

Reaching around her back I lifted her off the counter and she wrapped her legs around me again. I felt my way around the corner of the counter and began to move towards the living room.

"No!" She murmured as her lips left mine for the shortest of split seconds. I stopped walking and avoided her energetic lips long enough for her to say, "My bedroom!" I turned in that direction as her full lips landed on mine, warm and wet with the last hints of her orgasm. Thankful there were no steps, I opened my eyes long enough to make sure I wouldn't walk into anything. I moved briskly down the short hallway and through her open door. She leaned backwards in my arms and began to roll her hips against my pelvis, the heat from her centre infecting my own with its fever. I took smaller and smaller steps until I felt the side of her bed against my knees.

With a final squeeze of her firm cheeks, I tilted forward and threw her onto the bed. I cemented my mind to the moment as I watched her body bounce on the mattress. Heavenly breasts, confined in white cotton, floating in slow motion from side to side as she landed. Her hair was a flurry of blonde waves that broke against the giving shore of the bed. Her eyes were closed and teeth shining through a wide smile. The soft giggle echoed through my ears. Her legs were firmly bent and remained almost rigid as she bounded. As her body was driven upward, her back arched, pushing her breasts high into the air and the curvature could not have been more perfect. When the bobbing slowed she opened her eyes, bright and intoxicating, and looked at me, her legs falling together and to her right side. She raised her arms above her head and elongated the curve of her chest and waist.

I watched as she bit her lower lip and rolled her hips sideways making her legs slide against each other. I watched as her hands came back down over her breasts and caressed the stiff peaks, her eyes fixed on mine. I watched as her expression began to change, her eyes drifting down my body and blinking quickly. I watched the smile fade to an expression of relaxed blankness as her eyes travelled back up my chest and neck. I watched her mouth fall slightly open as she pushed herself up onto her elbows and then onto her knees. She looked into my eyes and kneeled frozen in front of me.

"Are you okay?" I asked gently, having forgotten to expect the hesitance.

"Yeah." She nodded, looking down again. "I've never seen you without a shirt on." She was almost whispering, her voice deep. Her hands came up and her fingers traced my ribs from my sides, under my breasts and down onto my stomach. "I didn't know you were so..." Her fingers explored the dips between my abs, "god..." She breathed heavily. She ran both hands down the length of my stomach and into the shallow groove of the 'V' that disappeared behind my pants. Her fingers followed the groove inside my underwear until her hands were knuckle deep inside my jeans. She ran her fingers to the side of my hips, pulling the material outwards. She slid her fingers out again and watched them journey up my sides, over my shoulders and onto my neck. She looked into my eyes as her fingers trickled across my collarbones.

I watched her mouth open slightly wider and her breathing quicken as her fingers felt their way down my chest and connect with the tender flesh of my breasts. Her eyes snapped away and to my chest. She studied them, swallowing hard. The length of her fingers caressed the sides of my breasts, her soft touch eliciting a tingle in the back of my knees. She dragged the back of her fingers along the underside of my breasts and over my ribs. Her hands on my hips, she leaned forward and placed her lips on my sternum, sucking lightly. She turned her head slightly toward my right breast, her left hand travelled slowly upward until her fingers stretched over my breast, my nipple between her middle and ring fingers. She squeezed my breast, pushing the flesh upward toward her mouth and her hot breath drifted over the stiffening peak. Her tongue crept passed her lips and sent my head falling back as its tip flicked over my nipple.

I fought the urge to push my chest forward as Renee's tongue grew in confidence and began to circle my alert breast. As she sucked the nipple into her mouth I dropped my head forward and my lips rested on her hair, the pounding of my heart becoming more prominent in my depths. She turned her head to my left breast and immediately sucked on the nipple, making it instantly stiff. She let it pop from her mouth and looked eagerly at the slick peak.

"That is so fucking sexy." She said with growing want and running her hands over my back to pull me into her. She sucked on my left breast again, flicking it with her tongue inside her mouth and making me sigh in pleasure. Her hands grew harsh and her tongue wild. She released my breast again and latched onto my right breast repeating the action and sending pulses of pleasure to my already sodden cunt. I moaned and she responded by pushing her nails into my skin and closing her teeth around my sensitive nipple. My breath caught in my throat as she began to apply pressure. I stood frozen in sensation until the pressure sent a pounding surge through my body. I gripped her hair and pulled her mouth from me.

One hand in her hair and the other under her jaw, I tilted Renee's head backwards and kissed her fiercely. My tongue teased hers and my lips embraced hers, their warmth and moisture corrupting my thoughts. Her hands moved down my stomach again and I felt her fingers wrestle with the button on my jeans, snapping it loose and tugging the zipper down. She hurriedly pulled the tight material down my thighs and I awkwardly fumbled my legs to get them off. I reached down, grasped the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up over her head. As soon as her arms were free from the tank she pulled me down onto the bed. She spread her legs underneath me and pulled my hips into hers, closing her legs at my waist to hold me in place. Her hands on my neck, she pulled me into a kiss.

Her right hand slid down my chest and cupped my breast, massaging it a few times before her nails drew across my stomach and around to my lower back. They played over the seams of my underwear before scraping up the length of my back, the sting left in their wake causing my back to arch and my pubic bone to grind into her exposed sex.

"Oh my god." She breathed and nipped on the skin of my neck. She started to buck against me with rising fervour, her wetness slowly seeping through the thin layer of underwear separating her from me. I became aware that I was losing conscious control over my actions and sternly pushed myself up and away from her excited movements. She clung to my arms and tried to pull me back to her. I resisted and sat upright between her legs, slipping my knees underneath her thighs and moaning as my underwear pulled firmly against my dripping folds. I studied the lines of her body as it lay stretched out before me, the angle of her knees resting at either side of my chest, the long golden expanse of her trim thighs. I studied the faint shadows cast by her hip bones and the narrow strip of hair that crowned her alter. I studied the shape of her bellybutton, not quite round but not quite oval, and the taut skin over her smooth stomach which stretched and withdrew in time with the rise and fall of her chest. The extension and contraction of the spaces between her ribs as she breathed pressed her succulent breasts into the air.

She was watching me as my eyes discovered new miracles in the contours of her flesh. Her fingers ran back and forth over my knees as she exercised her patience. My eyes locked onto her darkening irises, I leaned forward and kissed her left knee, being sure to use the inside of my lips to wet the skin I kissed. Her legs twitched and she let out a sigh, refusing to break the stare between us. I let my left hand slide down the inside of her right thigh and Renee gasped again as my lips continued to explore the curvature of her knee. My hand slowly moved up her thigh and narrowly avoided her waiting lips to slip up alongside the line of curls. My tongue tasted the crease at the back of her knee before shifting my attention to the opposite leg. I lifted her right leg over my left shoulder and ran my hand over her calf and shin. Her eyes began to falter and blink as I kissed her calf muscle and made my way to the back of her knee. Holding her eyes became difficult as I turned my head to place a long lick under her knee.

"Fuck you!" She panted as her eyes fell closed and her head was pushed back into the sheets. A smug smile spread across my lips as I turned fully into the bend of her knee and sucked on the sensitive skin. Her leg beared down on my shoulder and I felt her pelvis being lifted toward me. My right hand moved over the top of her thigh before sliding inwards and inching closer to her swollen lips. My fingers danced up and down between her folds and she rolled her hips against them, her hips lifted when my fingers reached her entrance and swayed down when they reached her clit. With a soft nip at the skin of her knee I slowly pushed my middle finger inside her, my eyes clenching shut when she gripped it in her depths. Renee's nails gripped the skin on my knees as she pressed herself down on my curling finger.

I lazily pulled my finger out of her and she smacked both hands down on my knees, frustration turning to anger. Holding her leg on my shoulder I leant forward and lowered my lips to hers, hovering barely an inch away until I kissed her hard and thrust two fingers inside her. I curled them immediately to hit her upper wall and Renee wailed at the contact. Her hands closed around the back of my head and held me while she kissed me with abandon, her tongue demanding possession of my own. The angle created by holding her leg back gave my fingers the perfect leverage to slowly tease her scorching core. She clawed at my shoulders and back until I couldn't stop myself from thrusting at the speed she wanted. My mind warped as my finger tips paid witness to the soft wall growing firm and swollen within her. She was breathing heavily into my mouth and her breathing was erratic and sputtered.

"Fuck, Lia!" She moaned into my mouth. Something forced my eyes open and fixed them to the morphing look on Renee's face, her eyes closed and slowly scrunching, her eyebrows sinking lower on her forehead and her jaw stiffening. Her palms fumbled to the back of my neck and her fingers twisted in my hair. I began to push harder into her and her cries bent the air above our heads. She moved her head to kiss me but her lips went soft and lame. I watched her head start to roll back against the bed and felt the muscles in her leg tighten against my shoulder. Her breathing stopped. So did my fingers.

"Oh my god!" She screamed at me. She bucked her hips trying to force the pressure against her g-spot, the desperation for release overwhelming her reason. I kept my fingers relaxed and denied her the pressure as she violently bucked. "I'm gonna fucking kill you, Amelia." Her gyrating slowed, her left hand found the front of my throat and squeezed. My eyes squinted as I fought to keep them open despite the fast building pressure in my head. I waited for Renee to open her eyes, to look at me. I waited as my starving bloodstream rushed to my throbbing clit. When her eyes opened they glared at me in overshadowing need. She slowly regained something resembling sense and quickly let go of my throat, grabbing my head and jamming her tongue into my mouth.

"Please." She muttered between frantic kisses. "Amelia," she pulled back enough to look at me "Please!"

I kissed her teasingly before tipping my head down and moving down her body, my hair dragging over her skin. My tongue tussled in her thin strip of curls and Renee flipped my hair over my head. I peered up at her eyes, glued to me and dark. My tongue slid down between her lips and was coated with her juices. I circled her swollen clit a few times, holding her gaze, and then sucked down hard and curled my fingers inside her.

"Oh god." She moaned and her head fell back. My fingers spread her wetness across my chin as they pumped in and out of her, my tongue thrashing across her protruding nub. Her hands reached for my head but stopped short and flew back above her head, smacking against the mattress. I quickened my thrusts and watched Renee cover her face with her hands, her hips once again bucking against my face and her stomach muscles tensing rhythmically.

"Oh god, Amelia. Fuck!" Her voice was strained and Renee pushed herself up on her elbows. I moved my fingers faster inside her and sucked harder on her clit, her bucking slowed but grew more forceful. Her face began to soften again. I redoubled my efforts and her eyes bore into mine.

"Oh fuck, please, please, please, ple-" She cried and suddenly went quiet. Her mouth fell open and she pressed her rapidly tightening pussy against me. Her eyes fixed to me as her body contracted, my fingers were fiercely thrown from her cunt and a powerful stream sprayed against my neck and chest. Renee threw her body back as it succumbed to the ferocious spasms that wracked through her. Her breasts bobbed across her chest and her stomach twitched violently trying to pull away from my still suckling lips. Her legs snapped closed around my head and pushed my mouth from her. Consumed in greed, I brought my hands forward and shoved her legs apart to bury my mouth at her entrance. Determined to draw every trace of her climax from her, my tongue twirled around inside her, tasting everything in reach and my lips sucked all evidence from her. Her arms pulled her body up the bed as she whimpered and cried but my obsessed mouth followed.

"Lia, wait, wait, wait." She begged as she pulled me up her body. She kissed me passionately while she writhed beneath me, her body still coiling in the aftermath. She kissed me until her breathing began to slow and her body relax, her lips clinging to mine and her hands roaming my back. I felt the residue of her orgasm cooling the sheets beneath my feet and my spirit raged for an encore. I bunched the sheets at her sides in my fists and nailed them to the bed to keep them from complying.