Craving Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A changing traffic light made me turn to my left and dash into the street, maneuvering through the slowing cars in my urgent need to keep moving. I raced down the new street as a gust of wind hit me from behind, whipping my ponytail around my face to crack at the skin below my eye.

"But I do trust you!" I tried for the umpteenth time to convince her.

"Just not enough..." Stacey was yelling hysterically and her tears snaked down her cheeks in mascara-blackened lines. "Lia, I feel like the woman that I want to spend the rest of my life with is saving herself for someone else, for something more!"Her eyes and cheeks were red and swollen as she wiped at them.

My frustration mounted and I fought to keep my calm as my hands tensed and stretched in front of my face. "Stacey, I am NOT saving myself for anyone! I'm just not ready..."

The haunting sound of her sobs and screams bit at my ankles. My chest was on fire and my legs ached as I urged them to keep moving, pushed them to move faster. My eyes stung as they strained against the beating wind. Another bolt of lightening split the sky to my right and I charged towards it. As my feet hit the gravel, a loud screeching sliced into my ears. My eyes snapped towards the assaulting sound and widened to absorb the scale of the white SUV that was skidding towards me. I dove forward and rolled into the far lane as the massive vehicle slid passed my tumbling body and shrieked to a halt. My conscious mind gave way to primal instinct and my body propelled itself kicking and hitting, onto the sidewalk where it scuffled to the fence and collapsed into a sitting fetal position. There was a deafening ring in my ears and the world spun around me, my heart pounding painfully in my chest and throat. Time seemed to stop around me.

"You keep saying that! Fuck Lia, I don't get it."Stacey fell to her knees at the foot of the bed and frantically reached for my hands, "I never, ever in my life thought that something like this would be a big deal but I can't stop this fucking feeling that the person I would die for... the person I would kill for... is keeping a part of herself from me." She clung to my hands and a cascade of tears hit the growing pool on the sheet.

"Baby, it's just a piece of skin."I said calmly, shaking my head in exhaustion.

"A piece of skin which means that I've never been inside you!" Her sadness began to give way to anger. "I want to make love to you the way you do to me but that 'piece of skin' means that I can't... And you aren't sure if you'll ever let me."

I looked at her, my eyes bleeding desperation for her to understand. "Stacey, baby, I don't know what to tell you. I'm not keeping anything from you..."My voice was hoarse and tired.

She wrenched her hands away from mine and pushed herself to her feet. "Right... you just can't give me that part of you."

The clanging in my ears began to fade and gave way to a harsh, bellowing voice.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, you crazy fucking bitch?!?" The voice bombarded me from the furious face and shoulders that were being thrust out the window of the SUV. "How could you just run into the fucking road like that, you stupid cunt?!"

My lungs gasped for air and my entire body shivered ferociously. I watched the man in the SUV as his face contorted and he slung his insults.

"I... I'm sor... I'm sorry." I stuttered between frenzied pants. "I'm sorry."

"Stupid bitch!" He muttered as he pulled his head back into the window and the tires spun furiously against the road.

I watched the car speed down the street and when it disappeared from sight my head collapsed into my knees and I wrapped my arms around my thighs and squeezed them tightly. My body rocked back and forth as my burning lungs struggled for breath. My mind was stuck in silent shock, thoughtless as I sat there for what felt like hours.

"You're early." A recognizable voice startled me and my eyes shot toward the source. Dr. Caine stood over me. I quickly looked around at the unfamiliar street and searched for the street name but there were no signs in sight. "Six minutes early and out of breath!" She remarked and I looked at her to find a wide grin and brilliant teeth. "You're as eager as I remember... Good." Her smile disappeared and her eyes took on a new look. She leaned down and folded her fingers inside my upper arm, pulling it outward and sliding my arm out from between my thighs and calves. Her hand moved down to my own and she pulled lightly. My legs refused to move and I only slid against the pavement slightly. She slid her left foot backwards and planted her feet before pulling powerfully. She left my legs with a choice, stand or fall. They chose and my body was sent vertical.

Dr. Caine put her hands on my hips to steady my swaying torso, "You're shaking." She noted and ran her hands from my shoulders to my wrists. "Come on, baby girl." She held my wrists and pulled me to the right. She led me past a few houses before turning again, into a short walkway and up a small flight of stairs. She entered a five digit code into the keypad on her left and the heavy glass door buzzed open. She pulled me inside and down a corridor, the door snapping shut behind me. My eyes were glued to the floor as a series of white doors floated by me. We stopped and her keys jingled as I heard the bolt inside the lock slide open. She guided me through the door and pushed me against a wall before turning to lock the door.

She was unbuttoning her shirt when she reappeared in front of me. She slid her shirt open and reached for my trembling hands. She raised them to her bra clad breasts, pressing her fingers over mine to squeeze them. She grabbed the sides of my shirt and yanked me forward as she threw herself back against the opposite wall. She rested her right arm on my shoulder as she lifted her left foot next to my hip.

"Take it off." She commanded and my right hand moved to obey, unbuckling the strap and pulling it from her foot. Her shoe fell to the floor as she lifted her right foot to my hip and my hands went to repeat their action. As she lowered her leg, my eyes were brought directly in front of her small lips. She brought my hands back to her breasts and lifted her body from the wall just far enough to slide her shirt over her shoulders and down her arms. She caressed my face with her fingers and tilted my head back, placing a light kiss on my lips.

She reached to my sides and her fingertips dragged over my skin as she began to lift my shirt and carefully pull it over my head. She held my face as she kissed me again, my lips responding without my consent. Her tongue provoked a reaction as it flicked at my top lip, causing my lips to part and my fingers to twinge around her breasts. She kissed me hard and pressed her tongue into my mouth, her hands lightly pulling on my hair. My hands joined my body's rebellion and began to massage her firm breasts, the material scrunching in my palms.

"You made me so fucking hot watching me in the library today." She spoke quietly and her lips braced mine forcefully. She ran her hands behind my back and unclasped my bra, snatching it from my body before removing her own. She pulled me against her, my hands collided with the wall at her sides and her tits pressed into my chest. Her hands move down my back and slid over my ass, roughly squeezing and pulling on the flesh. I jumped as her hands came down and swatted my ass. She gave a satisfied moan at her action and massaged the cheeks again.

I pulled away from her, dropped my mouth to her right breast and kissed around the areola. She grabbed my neck and pulled my face into her, forcing my lips against her nipples. I opened my mouth and let the soft flesh spill onto my tongue. I sucked lightly on the flesh and flicked her erect nipple. Her hands moved to the top of my head and I was suddenly pushed down.

I dropped to my knees and as I removed the skirt from her ankles she spread her legs and a hand on the back of my head jerked me into her bare pussy. Her large clit was thrust between my lips and my hands braced her thighs to stop my forward momentum. Her thick taste flowed over my tongue and infected my senses. Her hand closed around my ponytail and rolled my head from side to side as I slowly sucked on her warm inner folds. I began to massage the tops of her thighs and felt the muscles shift underneath her skin as she started to sway her hips against my face. I looked up and Dr. Caine's eyes were closed, her bottom lip tucked tightly between her teeth. I watched her pendent glint in the light with each fall of her chest.

She began to mewl when my tongue moved in circles around the sizeable hood of her clit. "Fuck yes, baby girl, do it just like that." She whimpered and pushed her hips off the wall and harder into my face. Her pubic bone ground against my nose and forced me to breath through my mouth. My right hand moved between her legs and stretched her pussy open, my tongue sliding back and forth over the silky skin between her clit and entrance. She jutted her pelvis forward and my tongue dipped shallowly inside her, "Oh my god, yes." She sucked through her teeth and I let my tongue lash and twist erratically over her opening before pressing deep inside her. She moaned loudly as I jutted in and out of her and I felt her fingers pull sharply on my hair, my ponytail shifting against my scalp.

Her pussy released copious amounts of her juices into my mouth and my mind reeled as I swallowed them down. Her breathing grew deeper and her moans louder. I moved my mouth up to her clit and sucked it into my mouth again and pulling it between my lips.

"Suck it hard, baby girl!" She ordered. I did as told and sucked harshly on her inflamed nub, battering it with my tongue. "Oh god," she yelled out and lightly pulled my hair back to make me look at her "that's gonna make me cum!" I closed my eyes, thrashed my head from side to side and sucked harder on her clit. Her body tensed, her legs pressed apart and she screamed as her climax overtook her. When she released my hair I licked nectar from her entrance and quickly moved to dip my index finger inside her.

"Hold on." She said as she placed her fingers under my chin and pulled me to my feet. She tilted her head and kissed me deeply, her tongue swirling around mine in mad circles. Her hands tipped my head back further and she licked up the length of my chin and returned to my lips. "I want you to use something." She whispered against my lips as her body left the wall. She took my wrist and I followed her to a small living room that was softly lit by a number of small lights scattered around the ceiling. It was plainly furnished with a simple black sectional corner sofa and a black leather recliner. A low dark wood and glass cabinet supported a significantly sized television opposite the corner couch and a hazy painting of a forest path hung behind the recliner.

Dr. Caine's lithe body skipped to the recliner and picked up a large silver box. She turned to face me as she pulled the lid off and tossed it back onto the recliner, keeping the box angled towards herself. She smiled mischievously and slowly lifted the tip of a long, deep purple dildo from the box, hesitating for a moment and then raising it all the way out and dragging the thick black straps along with it. She fished in the box a moment longer and pulled out a small packet before she put the bottom of the box on the recliner and slowly walked toward me holding the strap-on in front of her chest. "Here..." she said, handing it to me. As I studied the harness, her hands began to undo my pants and pull them to the ground. I looked at the small packet she handed me and was surprised to find it was a small sachet of warming lubricant.

She knelt in front of me and untied the laces on my shoes, tapping the side of my ankles to indicate I could kick them off. Once my pants and socks were removed she reached up and took the harness from me. She turned the straps at my feet and instructed me to lift my right legs, sliding the harness into place. She muttered "Hold this." as she positioned the base of the dildo over my public bone. She turned me to the right and started buckling the left side of the harness, shifting and tightening it until it was firmly secured. She licked up the swell of my hip to the strap that extended around my back. She tilted her head around me and kissed my ass cheek, her eyes moving to my back. "Damn..." she announced as she pushed herself to her feet and ran her hands up my back, "Looks like someone else got a REALLY good dose of you recently."

My heart pounded through my body and my thoughts surged. I took hold of Dr. Caine's hips and swung her around, shoving her backwards into the corner of the sofa. She groaned as she landed and then smiled deviously. I leaned over and roughly smacked her thighs open, lowering myself between them. My hands gripped her hips as I bent to harshly suck her left nipple into my mouth, my teeth grazing her areola. I sucked as much of her tit into my mouth as I could while she pulled the band from my hair and it tumbled down around my face. She moved to tuck it behind my ears but I caught her hands and pinned them down against the sofa. I released her breast from my mouth and flattened my tongue to lick over the erect peak.

"Fuck!" She yelled as I repeated the action on her right tit, biting her nipple hard as I let it go. She squealed and bucked her hips, pressing the rubber latex against my lower stomach. I nipped at the skin down her stomach and bit hard into her left thigh. I lifted myself up straight and ripped open the corner of the lube sachet, squeezing its contents over the dildo. As I spread the lube I leaned forward and placed a long lick up Dr. Caine's slit. "Oh my god!" She gasped as I brought my hand up and wiped the excess lube against her pussy, pushing my fingers inside her and turning them. I lined the dildo up and slowly drove it in. I watched the length of it disappear inside her as I deliberately gave long, unhurried strokes, making her whimper and squirmed as I pushed it all the way in.

I placed my fists against the sofa at the sides of her hips and watched her face as I jammed the dildo hard inside of her. Her body was propelled upward and her head was buried into the cushion, her voice crying out through the room. I pulled back slowly and started making short, fast thrusts just inside her pussy, jamming it deep the moment she looked at me. I continued to alternate between slow and hard thrusts as she slung a string of profanities and exclamations into the air. When her fingers latched onto my shoulders my hands shot up to push them away and I aggressively pulled her thighs up and shoved them into her chest. She held her knees as I slid my hands between her hips and thighs and roughly thrust into her with growing speed.

She was watching me intently as I fucked her and her legs began to unbend, her feet pointing straight up and her hands fell above her head. She gasped for air and my knees stung as they scraped against the carpet. Dr. Caine pulled at her own hair and moaned deeply, her legs subtly moving until her heels found my shoulders. With her knees away from her chest I was able to watch as her breasts jiggled across her chest. Her head fell backwards and she began to pull her knees together. Aggravated with the restricted view, I stopped moving and took her feet from my shoulders, lowering them to my hips and hooking the bones in her insteps. I fiercely pushed her knees apart, spreading her pussy open. I gripped her ankles and started to pump the dildo into her again, this time hard enough for my thighs to smack against her ass.

"Oh my fucking god," She shrieked loudly and her eyes met mine, "fuck me good, baby girl!" I moved my right hand from her left ankle and brought it to her clit. My fingers pressed lightly against her pelvis I circled her swollen clit with my thumb, fumbling at first to adjust to the split concentration. "Jesus! Fuck!" she cried out as my thumb found its rhythm in time with my hips. Her head pushed into sofa and her back arched, her hands rushing to squeeze her breasts. She pinched and pulled at her nipples as I felt my thighs start to burn. She began to tense, "Fuck yes, make me cum!" she grunted out and the burn in my legs was exiled from thought.

I pounded the dildo into her as fast as I could and was almost immediately rewarded. Her body went rigid and a single long moan bounced from every wall until her legs wrapped me and pulled me deep into her. Her fingers clung to the front of the harness and she ground her cunt against me until her legs collapsed and her hips were thrust backwards until the dildo popped out of her. Her stomach muscles contracted strongly and pulled her into a sitting position, her hand rushing to cover her pussy. She whimpered and sobbed as her body quivered.

When she began to calm her eyes opened and looked at me, she leaned forward and pushed her lips to mine. I snatched them from her and stood up quickly. I reached under her right thigh and powerfully pulled it over her left leg until she landed on her stomach. My hands under her hips I yanked them up into the air, positioning her on her knees. I got onto the sofa behind her and pushed her hips down, spreading her legs, and lowering her dripping pussy. I had to press hard to push the dildo inside her, now tight, depths and the base pressed against my pubic bone as she repeatedly clamped down on the latex.

I moved slowly until her spasms stopped and she began to push back against me. I took my time building my speed and held onto her hips. She dropped her shoulders to the sofa and moaned at the change in angle. My hands massaged her ass, kneading and caressing the smooth skin. She yelped as my left hand smacked against her supple cheek before I realized its intention.

"Ooh, yeah!" She murmured, "Do it again." I squeezed her left cheek again and swatted, watching the flesh bounce from the impact. She giggled into the sofa and pushed faster against me. I met her pace and swatted her right cheek. "Harder!" She commanded and I obeyed, smacking her harder and the sound echoed faintly in the room followed closely by her squeal. I dragged my nails over the reddening skin and Dr. Caine thrust hard against me, knocking me back onto my haunches. She sat up quickly and moved to angle herself over me, pushing the dildo back inside herself.

Her breaths became short, loud gasps as she bounced intensely. I pushed my hands into the sofa behind me, using it to hold me steady. Her hair bounded through the air in front of me, my calves being driven unmercifully into the cushion. She suddenly stopped and turned her head to look at me, reaching for my arms and pulling them around to her breasts. She squeezed my hands over her tits and rolled her hips frantically while I kissed the salty skin between her shoulder blades.

"Mmm..." She mewled, "you're driving me crazy, baby girl!" She pressed her back against me and rolled her hips faster. I took her right hand and placed it on the back of the chair, straining to move my toes under my feet and against the sofa for leverage. I pressed my pelvis into her ass and pushed her hips forward, lowering my hands behind me again. I began to ram the dildo inside her, propelling her body upward with each thrust and she screamed. She held her body in the air as I pounded back and forth between her ass and the sofa, my wrists feeling the strain of supporting so much of my weight.

"Oh my fucking god Lia!" She grunted and squeezed her tit with her free hand. Her head fell forward and pulled most of her hair over her shoulders. Her body began to creep forward until her hands were back on the seat and I pushed myself forward to stay with her. I slowed my thrusts as I shifted my knees to a more comfortable stance. Holding onto her hips again I pumped the dildo into her as fast I could and she whimpered as her head fell to sofa. I fixed my eyes on the rapidly growing and shrinking streak of purple and pulled her hips harder back as I thrust, my mind revelling in the slapping sound between my hips and her ass.