Craving Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she calmed and her body relaxed into the mattress, her lips grew soft and her fingers as light as butterflies. Butterflies which flitted across my back and over the ticklish skin of my sides. Butterflies which caressed my breasts and stomach. Butterflies which culminated at the seam of my underwear and transformed to silken rods of static electricity. Electricity that sparked across the distance between my hips and excited the nerves far beyond their reach. Electricity that my hand reflexively snatched and removed when it slipped beneath my underwear and tantalized the skin there.

"Amelia," A lullaby rang through the air. I opened my eyes to find her looking at me, "Please let me touch you..." she whispered as she gently rotated her hand in my grip. My fingers let her arm slide through them and back inside my underwear. All of her fingers glided over my alert lips and she applied a little more pressure as she slid them back up. I lowered my head into her neck and focused on steadying my breathing as she massaged my pulsating centre. Static electricity turned to lightening bolts when on an upward stroke she slipped a finger between my lips and over my clit.

"Do you always get this wet?" She breathed against my temple and her words discharged another bolt inside me. I grasped her arm again but did not stop its movement and I discretely nodded my head. I kissed and nipped at her pulse point as the progression of her fingers entranced me. She began to move two fingers more intentionally over my humming clit and a moan was shot fleeing from my throat. Her left hand turned my head upward and she claimed my lips, holding my jaw as her tongue danced around my own. Her legs wrapped behind my thighs and pulled me closer to her.

"Am I doing it right?" She asked as her fingers quickened. I moved my hand down her forearm and followed it to her fingers. I placed my fingers over hers and guided them in small circles. Almost instantaneously my hips bucked against her hand as a surge of sensation crashed through me.

"Sorry." I moaned turning my head away from her and exhaling sharply. Renee reached over and yanked my head to her again.

"Shut up." She growled and kissed me hard, her fingers moving faster and my blood starting to boil under my skin. She played with me, changing her speed and pressure. She played my body, making it roll and grind when she moved slow and making it shudder and tense when she moved fast. I felt the fruit of her labour seep from my burning cunt and smooth the friction between her fingers. I felt her smile against my lips as a particular flick of her fingers made me weak and I had to bring my other arm forward to hold me up.

"So fucking wet..." She gasped into my mouth and shot me to the edge of my sanity. With my mind reeling, my head fell into her neck and my body tensed more with every breath she spilled across my skin. She dashed her fingers across my clit and set me ablaze. My pelvis pushed toward her as every muscle in my body contracted in bliss and my mouth poured my ecstasy into the sheets. My body crashed down on top of her and thrashed wildly as the shocks riveted me. Her fingers didn't slow as my legs clamped closed around her hand and I had to pull her hand away from me. She breathed heavily as my body shook violently in her arms, one wrapped around my back and the other caressing my head.

I lay there unable to move or think, unable to control the shivers coursing through me. When my breathing calmed, I felt Renee gently kiss my ear and turn her head to kiss my cheek bone. I raised my forehead from the mattress and turned to meet her lips. We kissed softly though she held me tightly, our breasts pressed against each other and her legs moved over my ass and pulled my hips. I lowered my lips to her neck and mildly sucked on her pulse point as she moaned against my shoulder and her hands travelled down my back, gliding over my ass and squeezing. For several minutes she massaged and kneaded, slipping her hands inside the soaked material of my underwear to grab and work the flesh.

"Are you enjoying that?" I joked as I sucked hard against her collarbone. She erupted into laughter and I felt her muscles shift in her stomach.

"I don't think I really realized," She spoke softly, "what they meant." I looked at her questioningly.

"What who meant?" I asked.

"You know, like when lesbians say that one of the best things about women is how soft they are." She smiled and leaned up to kiss me. "I get it now..." She sucked on my lower lip, "I can't believe how soft your skin is." She said as she groped my ass and pulled it upward, pushing my pubic bone against her. I chuckled at her observation.

"I'm pretty sure most women have soft skin."

"Only most?" She asked in a playful tone and giggled. I lifted myself onto my left elbow and slowly moved the fingers of my right hand down the length of her neck and across her shoulder.

"I think women just inherently have softer skin," I mused as my fingers teased down the side of her left breast and further down her waist, "But some make more of an effort with skin care." The backs of my fingers dragged down her hips as far as they could extend before turning and retracing their path.

"I like the way that feels." Her voice was languid.

"My fingers on your sides?"

"Well, yeah but..." Her hand covered mine and moved it over the sides of both our breasts. "I was actually thinking that I like the way it feels when you lie on top of me." A smile spread unwillingly across my face as I turned my head to watch my fingers caress the sides of our breasts and Renee kissed my forehead while my middle finger traced the line where they met. I moved to kiss her again as my hand rested on the side of her ribs. The kiss quickly grew more adamant but was interrupted when a shrill sound pierced the air. My eyes snapped toward the open door as the realisation that it was Renee's phone sank in and she sighed deeply.

"You wanna get that?" I asked as I started to roll myself to the side.

"No!" She quipped back and pulled me back into place, kissing me hard. The sharp tones continued to ring through the apartment and, as designed to do, commanded my attention. I smiled and looked back at her door. "Don't!" she muttered as she feverishly kissed my jaw. As I was turning my head back, a set of numbers entered my consciousness. 05 18. Scanning the bedside table the numbers were confirmed. 05:18 PM. Sunday. My subconsciousness cursed my imminent actions.

" Hey, um..." I lifted my head and gestured toward the clock. "Don't you have to be at what's-his-names place?" She looked at the clock.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed, pushing her body up. I quickly rolled to the side and watched her leap from the bed and hurry over to her closet. She whipped it open and pulled out a set of clothes. As she hopped on one foot to get her panties over her feet my attention was drawn to them. I sat with my knees pulled up to my chest and began to laugh at my obsessive thoughts. Renee stood still as she clasped her bra behind her and shot me a confused look.

"What are you laughing at?" She asked.

"Nothing. Just... your socks." She froze and looked at her feet.

"What?" She asked, shaking her head. She began to pull her shirt over her head.

"Well, they're grey."

"Yeah. And?"She straightened her shirt and leaned over to put her pants on.

"You don't wear grey socks. When did you get them?" I tried to ask without laughing at the hopping blonde as she tried to pull the tight fabric up her legs.

"Oh, um, maybe a little over a month ago. While you were in New York. One of my other pairs got holes in the bottoms and when I went to the store they only had grey and red." She looked down to fasten the button on her pants and pull the zipper up. "So I just got a pair of grey ones."

I pursed my lips and nodded my head as I considered her answer, feeling silly for expecting anything other than the rational explanation that she gave me.

"Have dinner with me tomorrow night." She stopped her busy motions to look at me. "No television, no textbooks, no pretence. Just you and me." She bit her lower lip and flicked her eyebrows upward. I nodded. A broad smile appeared on her face and she rushed toward me, jumping on the bed and scampering up to me. She grabbed my head and pulled me into a kiss, her lips firm. "Mmm." She sounded as she released my lips and spun to jump off the bed again, this time heading for the door. I sat listening to her whip around the living room.

"Hey, Mikey. It's me... I know, I know, I'm so late."

Her footsteps were now sharp against the floor indicating that she had put her shoes on. There was a distinctive shuffling sound and I waited for what I knew would come.

"I know it's due on Wednesday, Mikey. I'm really sorry I'm late but look I'm lea-..."

"Lia! Have you seen my keys?" She called from the kitchen.

"Coffee table!" I yelled back and laughed as I heard her shuffle into the living room.

"Thank you!"

"Mikey, I'm leaving right now, okay. I promise I'll be there in like 20 minutes... Yeah I got it, don't worry! I found something we can-" With that the door banged closed and her words were muffled echoes.

I sat there for a while and let my eyes roam around the room, taking in the evidence of all that transpired in the last couple of hours. My blue jeans were sprawled across the floor in front of the door. Renee's tank top lay in a pile next to the closet. The blue and white sheets were bunched and wrinkled and the pillows were scattered about in various corners of the room. I searched my memory to figure out when they found themselves that way but couldn't. The wet patch on the sheets was almost invisible and the skin on my neck and chest where her stream of ecstasy had jetted began to tingle. My head fell backwards against the bars of the headboard and my fingers embraced the tingling skin. I watched the ceiling for a while. Shapes and shadows whirled and danced across the white ceiling as the wind blew against the curtains.

The screech of the alarm startled me awake and my head shot up from the pillow in the direction of the blurry numbers. I groaned as I reached across to the table to turn off the alarm and the 07:30 AM numbers came into focus. My head plunged back into the pillow and I pulled the blanket over my head, wanting to hide from the world for just a few minutes longer. Peeping over the top of the blanket I saw that 'a few minutes' had become twelve minutes. With a sigh, I threw the covers off me and got up before I lost my conviction to get up at all. After eating a quick bowl of cereal, my feet scuffled back to the bathroom and I found myself standing in front of the sink.

I watched in the mirror as the foam multiplied at the corners of my mouth while I brushed my teeth. As I rinsed, a peculiar shard of pain appeared in my lip. I let the water fall from my mouth and investigated my lips in the mirror, noting the slight scab bisecting the left half of my lower lip. My mind also recalled tracks of lines that stung in the hot water when I showered the night before. I lifted my shirt over my back and turned it towards the mirror, craning my neck to look at the sets of scratches, in various severities, across my back. I smiled and let my shirt fall. As I was about to leave the bathroom I spotted Renee's car keys on top of the laundry basket. I got dressed and grabbed my books, hanging her keys by the door as I left for class.

By 06:00 PM I was in the library and in the middle of the seventh scientific journal that I looked through hoping to find an article about a similar topic to the one of my assignment. My bored eyes were drawn to a pair of long legs that entered my periphery from the right side. I followed them as the approached in modest black heels and a tight black skirt that hugged the skin down to the mid-thigh. As they passed in front of me, I spotted a small freckle just above the left knee. The shiny skin floated by and revealed a pair of subtly toned calf muscles and a small tattoo of a star on the back of the right heel over the Achilles tendon. The slowed to a stop and disappeared into a row of shelves heading toward the opposite end of the library. I rubbed the distraction from my eyes and scanned the page for where I had left it.

Two paragraphs into the next page the legs reappeared and bent to lower the skirt onto a chair twenty feet opposite and just off to the right of mine. They were pulled into the faint shadow under the corner of a table and the right leg crossed over the left. I instructed my eyes back to the book where they stayed until the shiny legs uncrossed and stood side by side, a darker shadow in the shape of a curved triangle emerged under the top of the black skirt and extended down to where the shiny thighs met. I stared into the darker triangle, illogical eyes waiting to adjust to the darker area and see what it concealed. No! My mind admonished itself and I dragged my eyes back to the journal once more.

With my finger tips pressed to my temples I focused on the words. Words that, in my mind, became a series of ciphers in deliberate sequences but were set in an order that held no cognitive meaning. Just one word after another. The legs shifted, sliding the triangle forward but the skirt backwards. Five manicured fingernails were lowered under the table and rested on top of the skirt. I gazed down at the page and read a line of words that seemed familiar. The legs shifted again, this time spreading apart completely and the triangle vanished. In its place, sat exposed, a completely bare pussy. I felt my heart drop into the pit of my stomach and my legs twitched intensely. Large inner labia jutted out between two smooth and slender lips, a slight glimmer evident on the lower part of the folds. As I studied the intricate turns and curves of the pink inner folds, the shiny thighs flexed and the engrossing lips were angled higher.

My eyes leisurely ventured above the surface of the desk. They met a pair of bright blue eyes that were fixed on me. Dr. Caine sat with her left elbow on the table, holding the end of a red pencil between her teeth. A dark green blouse enclosed slender curves and revealed a small but appealing cleavage. A thin gold chain draped lightly around her long neck and held a small crescent moon shaped pendant between the crests of her cleavage. Her glossy, thin lips closed around the pencil and pulled the faultless skin of her cheeks taut. Her dark brown hair was pulled high on the back of her head into a loose ponytail. The right side of her mouth pulled up into a half smile. My eyes drifted down to her legs and lingered before I pulled them to the journal and fixed them there, pulling my palm across my forehead to shield my eyes.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

Her pencil struck the table in time with the seconds hand of a watch. It tugged at my mind and each tap made it harder for me to keep my eyes on the page in front of me, as though each tap cast a hook into my eyes and joined the ones before it in pulling my eyes towards her. I stretched my neck to relieve the building tension and turned the page though I had no idea what was on the page before it.

Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap!

Her tapping grew louder and I took a deep breath to try and block it out but her tapping was persistent. I grew frustrated and lowered my hand to look at her sternly but she only smiled at me and winked. Her shoes made a scuffing sound as they dragged across the floor and pulled her legs apart further. My restraint was shattered as the blurry shape of her fingers moved around her skirt and covered her nude pussy. My eyes snapped directly to her fingers and watched them vigilantly. Her index and middle fingers spread her cunt wide. I looked to her eyes. She smiled deviously and slightly tilted her head back while she slowly licked her top lip. Her eyes flitted left and right, mine following, but there was no one else around. Her fingers began to massage her outer lips, repeatedly opening and closing her pussy. I watched her shimmering wetness spread across her lips as it reflected hypnotising flakes of light toward me.

She suddenly pulled her fingers away and brought them above the table, raising them to her mouth and licking two of them. She winked at me again and lowered her hand back under the table. Her fingers drew large circles around her large clit and pulled back the hood. My body shuddered. I begged my eyes to turn away but they refused. I begged my legs to stand up and carry me away but they would not. As her wrist rotated under the table she subtly swayed her hips up and down and her fingers pulled and splayed her large inner labia as her middle finger moved directly over her exposed pearl. Her eyes fluttered and I saw her sigh.

Her left hand dropped the pencil on the table and her pinky took its place between her teeth, her knuckles against her cheek bone. She continued to tease herself slowly and her eyes occasionally searched for approaching bodies. She bit down on her finger and her eyebrows tensed when she swiftly flicked her clit, making her legs shiver and spread wider apart. With her legs stretched wide she placed two fingers over the hood of her clit and rubbed it in broad circles, alternating between uncovering the pink nub and pushing hard over it.

As she did this, my eyes were attracted to a large brown freckle on the bottom of her right pussy lip, appearing and disappearing as she massaged her cunt. A picture flashed through my mind of Dr. Caine sitting on a bathroom sink, my face buried between her legs and licking over the only freckle on an otherwise flawless body. I remembered that I had met her at a faculty meet-and-greet in my sophomore year. Her hair was longer then and I remembered every detail of the figure-hugging blue dress she wore, just shorter than mid thigh and only a flimsy string tied around her neck to hold it up.

She had spent that evening staring lustfully at me from various corners in the room as she was dragged around with the group of doctorate students who lobbied for the sophomores to consider doing doctorate degrees. When the group made its way to my small gathering of friends, she stared at me and said nothing as the rest made their speeches. As the group was getting ready to move on she stepped close to me and began to finger the collar of my shirt. "You have a little something on your shirt." Her voice was dangerously seductive and dripped with her lascivious intentions. "Why don't you follow me and we'll see if we can... get it off." She said, sending shivers down my spine. She held onto my collar and pulled me towards the bathroom.

I shook my head at myself, disappointed at what it took for me to remember where I had met her. My eyes still stuck on the movement of her fingers, I felt a twinge in my own core and pressed my legs together. She seemed to notice my reaction and pulled her bottom lip between her teeth. She opened her eyes and mouth wide as she pushed two fingers deep inside herself. My legs unexpectedly pushed me up from the chair but Dr. Caine snapped her legs shut and shook her head with a sadistic smile. She waited for me to sit down before slowly opening her legs and running her fingers up her pussy, pulling the hood back again.

Just as she pushed her fingers back into her depths, someone walked out from between the shelves to her left. She closed her legs around her hand lowered her eyes to the book on the table. I cursed the stocky little prick who took his time walking passed us and disappearing down another row. When he was out of sight, Dr. Caine flicked her eyebrows up and sighed loudly. She looked around one more time before she opened her legs. Her fingers toyed around her entrance before plunging in, her wrist moving to curl her fingers in and out of her. As she began to fuck herself faster her eyes struggled to stay open and she covered her mouth.