Craving Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cu-" she panted heavily and cried out loudly as her body went stiff. The harness pulled against my skin as her climax held the dildo firmly inside her. I forced the dildo deeper inside her clamping pussy and her body shot down onto the sofa, my hips following and still thrusting. Her hands flew back to grasp at the harness and hold me still. Her face was pressed hard against the cushion and her body was still overcome with spasms. I tried to grind my hips into her quivering ass but she squealed, smacked my right hip and held the harness tighter.

As she calmed I moved my legs outside of hers, my knees at her hips, and nudged her legs closer together. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and watched as I moved slowly in and out of her. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she gasped and smacked the sofa at her sides. I pushed deep inside her and her hips trembled. I leaned my fists into the seat in the pinch of her waist and watched as her ass began to jiggle with my quickening thrusts. She was already gasping and arched her back, pushing her ass upward. As I moved faster again she pulled her arms to cover her head and her fingers tangled in her own hair. I sat upright and held onto the flesh of her ass as I pounded into her, pulling back slowly and then ramming hard and fast into her.

"Harder!" Her voice was barely audible over her gasps and hysterical breathing. I locked my fingers into the gaps created under her arched hips and pulled vigorously against them as I drove the dildo into her, its purple colour almost a blur as it moved. "Don... Don't... St... Stop." She stammered and I felt a drop of perspiration start to trickle down my spine. The momentum of her body against the sofa slowed as she began to tense. I locked my eyes into the dip of her spine and focused all my energy on intensifying my pace. My thighs burned and my abdominals stung. Her cry rang painfully in my ears as she screamed, her body held rigid for the longest seconds by my unyielding movements.

She began to shriek as her body fell and writhed against the sofa, her hands desperately clawed at my hips and tried to push them away. "Okay, okay, okay, okay." She repeated as she shoved against my hips and awkwardly turned her body beneath me until the dildo popped free of her seizing pussy. Her left hand on my lower stomach, she held me at a distance as she shuddered and I was suddenly aware of my own panting. Hovering above her, I massaged her hip and waist.

As I squeezed the fleshy tissue of her ass, my eyes caught a glimmer of wetness stretching down the back of her right thigh. My body moved backward and yanked her left leg up into the air, my mouth racing to lick and suck the patches of cum and sweat from her thighs. She moaned hoarsely and her hand found my hair. With her thighs clean, my mouth went to lick the length of her juicing cunt but her body shot forward and pulled away from me, hustling backward until she was pinned against the back of the adjacent side of the sofa. My tongue tried to follow but she grasped my head and pulled me to her lips, kissing me hard.

As her tongue circled around my mouth her hands ran down my body, pausing to knead my breasts before dragging over my stomach and clutching the straps of the harness. Her hands unbuckled the strap on my left hip and pushed harness down my legs where it bunched at my knees. She groped my ass and pulled harshly, moving me closer to her. She kissed me deeply as her hands brushed my sweat soaked hair from my face and neck, flipping it down in front of my right shoulder. She twisted my hair in her left hand as the other made its way down to caress between my legs. A cold shiver washed through me and my stomach sank. Her fingers moved in hard circles over my clit and I felt my face contort, turning away from her. Her lips found my neck and my body winced, my eyes clamping closed.

She whispered into my ear, "Ooh, that's a nice wet pussy." as her fingers gathered the moisture and spread it around my clit. My body cringed as an avalanche of horror shattered me. My intestines felt like they were coiling and about to purge themselves through my throat. My thoughts were a torrent of self-disgust and fear. Her fingers swirled over my clit and my hand darted to grip her wrist and pull it away. "Hey, what's wrong?" she breathed with an anxious expression on her face.

Wrong? I thought to myself, everything was wrong. The way her fingers touched me was wrong. The way her slim wrist felt in my hand was wrong. The taste on my lips was wrong. The colour of her eyes, the colour of her hair. Wrong. It was all wrong. I was wrong.

A sharp pain coursed through my chest and sent my body rushing to its feet, the harness landing with a thud against the floor. I spun around looking for my pants and flashed to pick them up.

"Are you okay?" Dr. Caine asked as I struggled to pull my pants up my legs. I bent to pick up my socks and hopped awkwardly as I pulled them on. I slid into my shoes as I fastened the button on my pants and I saw her stand and head towards me.

"What's wrong?" She asked again and my eyes looked to hers. I searched for words and found none as her hands lightly squeezed my arms. I shook my head and backed away, turning to walk toward the door. She followed slowly and watched as I put my bra on and pulled my shirt over my head. As I was pulling it down my body she came toward me and grabbed my shoulders, holding me still.

"Lia, did I hurt you? Did I do something wrong?" She asked me with gut wrenching concern. Her hands moved to my neck and she lightly caressed the skin.

"No..." I said, filling my voice and eyes with sincerity. "You didn't do anything wrong." I told her honestly and placed my hands over hers around my neck. "I did." I pulled her hands down and squeezed them firmly as I took a step back. "I'm so sorry." I whispered to her and let go of her hands. I pulled the door open and stepped outside, closing it carefully before bolting down the corridor and out the building.

As I burst through the doors I was hit with a cold wall of rain drops that stopped me in my tracks. I stood for a moment as my skin grew taut and my nipples grazed the inside of my bra as they stiffened. A strong wind blew from my right and I was pelted with a wave of water. The water splattered against my face as I tilted my head back and flowed down my neck and chest. My skin erupted in goosebumps as the blaring wind and drenching rain consumed my senses. When the rain stung my eyelids I tilted my head down and the water streamed down the sides of my face. I lingered as the rain quickly cooled my skin and my clothes clung to me in the blistering wind. I looked to my left and took off running into the fog of torrential rain.

I ran along the alien street. Countless drops of water shattered against the unforgiving ground and were sent scattered into the space above it. My feet raced across the flooded concrete in search of something familiar, something to tell me where I was. Lightening blanketed the sky in white and silhouetted the houses and trees around me. My legs and chest began to struggle against my pace and my skin burned in the cold. Each house became a waterfall as the rain poured in rivers from the rooftops. Each surface became a drum, sounding a symphony of beats as they were struck over and over again, their song completely drowning out the splashing sounds of my feet on the ground and the thumping of my heart in my chest.

I sprinted down the rain-beaten pavement until, in the distance, a fuzzy blue square shone through the obscuring rain and sparked in my mind. My legs were invigorated by the swelling sense of recognition and bolted forward to carry me closer to it. As I approached the flickering advertising screen, the university's emblem beamed into brilliant LED clarity. I reached the intersection in front of the screen and turned right, dashing over the street and into a scene of known houses and apartment blocks. The blurred streets were empty of life, inhabited only by the hundreds of lit streetlights that braved the chaos of nature's fury.

I sped around corners and raced down deserted sidewalks. When I turned onto the street of my apartment, I whipped my legs forward in a last surge of adrenaline. I ran past the six apartment buildings between the corner and my own building and skidded around the corner which led to the door. I shoved my way through the doors and darted toward the stairs. My legs ached as they propelled me up two steps at a time over the first three flights. On the last flight my soaking shoes slipped against the tiles and sent me tumbling forward, my hands and shins smashing into the sharp edges. I forced myself to my feet and ran up the remaining steps, holding firmly onto the railings.

When I reached the top I beseeched my legs to run but they refused, instead only staggering forward one aching step at a time. I clutched at the inferno that was my chest and swallowed hard trying to soothe my parched throat. My legs clumsily brought me to the apartment door, my left hand clasping at the door frame for support. I closed my fingers around the door handle but could only stare at the golden characters and gasp for breath as my hand froze in fear. My mind was flooded with an ocean of memories, memories that began to pour from my eyes. My knees shivered and caved underneath me, crashing into the floor and pulling my hand from the door.

My drained body dropped onto my left hip and my head fell to the floor. My midsection began to spasm and racked my body and I sobbed in silence. I lay there unable to move as my shame ripped through me. My head began to spin and throb from a lack of oxygen. My arms dragged my lower body up and turned it to collapse against the wall to the left of the door. I began to gasp uncontrollably as my body demanded air. I heard the door swing open and pressed my eyes shut, pulling my knees up my chest and hiding my face.

"Amelia!" Renee's voice filled my ears and my body shook harder with sobs. I felt her knees graze against my hips as she knelt next to me put her hands on my arms. Her hands were hot against the dripping material that still stuck to my skin. She spread the heat across my body as she caressed my hands and shoulders. She smoothed the hair over my head and gently massaged my shoulders as I cried and snivelled. Renee gently moved her hand to either side of my head and began to pull, tilting my head backwards.

"Hey," she whispered softly, "hey, look at me." She asked but my eyes stayed glued shut, afraid that the truth would spill from them. I felt her hand move to my knees and firmly apply pressure. She pressed until my feet slid against the ground and my legs were almost straight, my hands quickly covering my face. Her knees left my side and suddenly her weight was on my lap, her fingers pulling my hands away from my face. I tried to resist but my weakness overpowered my will and my arms fell, dragging my head down. As I squeezed my eyes closed, Renee's hands were on my cheeks and lifting my face.

"Lia..." She whispered and brushed my drenched hair back, holding my head up. Suddenly her lips were lightly pressed to mine and my body shuddered as new tears poured from me. She kissed me again, not letting go when my body wracked violently. Her full lips were warm and covered my mouth. She kissed me until my sobs began to wane, her thumbs caressing my cheeks as her breath warmed my chin.

"Hey," She whispered and waited for my eyes to slowly flutter open. She was smiling softly at me and her own eyes were red with tears, "it's okay..." She comforted me. My head fell forward against her chest and Renee wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled me tightly against her. I breathed in her scent and began to cry again, my arms folding around her warm body. Her hand tangled in my hair and she squeezed me tighter.

"It's okay..." She whispered again as she kissed my forehead.