Creating a Redheaded Monster Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Martinez stood at the end. "You've done well today, young lady. I need to speak to your friend for a minute. Do you mind?" Mona shook her head and the doctor put a clipboard in front of her to sign her consent. He led Scot to the hallway where he signed yet another paper.

"She really needs to be inpatient somewhere to get the care she needs. Looking back over the records we were provided, it seems that she ran away from the hospital after her parents were killed. With nowhere to go, the state can force admission in her state but since she's been on the streets for a while I fear she's going to run yet again.

"She seems to have taken a liking to you and has a rapport with you. Do you know why?"

"Not really. I was her teacher in Senior Trig. That's it."

"Well, whatever it is, and from the ER report, you seem to have broken through quicker than I think doctors would be able to. I don't know how to ask this..."

The doctor was fishing for Scot to give an answer. "Are you saying that if she had a home to go to that you could release her, assuming she gets continued treatment?"

"Yes. Her records do indeed state that she has no family whatsoever. When her parents died she was left completely, if you'll pardon the crassness, out in the cold."

Scot looked back toward the room and sighed. He had too soft of a heart. His girlfriend kept telling him this since he always went several extra miles for his students. He sighed. "She can stay with me."

He wondered how the phone call would go with his girlfriend... and how it would impact his plans...

~~~

Two days passed and Mona was finally being released from the hospital. While Scot was at the hospital he did a search for the building Mona used to live in using the news reports. He found the number for the rental company who gave him the number for the super. He had to find out if any of Mona's possessions still existed.

The super was thrilled to find out the nice young girl who grew up in the building was still alive. Her old apartment was long since cleaned, repainted, and rented, but the guy had saved what he could in one of the storage spaces in the cellar. The problem was that the storage space belonged to a tenant who didn't need it but was moving out. The new tenant was moving in on January 15th and would need it. Scot arranged to pick up her things, which weren't many. A friend with an SUV was going to come in handy.

On the second night he went back to his apartment and found her clothing in a moist pile. He laundered it on hot and returned in the morning to see her searching for him.

"You know I have to go back to work at the school in a few days. You're going to have to either come in for your talks with the doctors or stay alone while I'm gone."

"You'll come... back?"

"Of course I will," he answered chuckling a little as if her question was a bit ridiculous. "Oh, I have something for you," he said handing the laundered teddy bear to Mona.

Her face brightened and she reached out to hug the bear, practically squeezing its plastic eyes out of their sockets.

Mona dressed in her own clothing, not seeming to recognize the clean garments. Unfortunately her undergarments were thrown away. When the hospital had wheeled her to the door, finally releasing her, they got on the bus and went to the mall. She had nothing and needed more than one change of clothing.

It was New Year's Eve and the day Scot's Emma was coming back. He didn't like having to tell her over the phone the mess he'd gotten himself into. She just laughed at another one of his hopeless causes and happily agreed to help. Scot realized more than ever how much he loved her!

There wasn't much time to shop and it wasn't like Scot had a clue how to pick out girl's clothing. Mona didn't seem to remember how herself. He was relieved when Emma finally showed up to help out!

"You have... hair... like me," Mona said seeing Emma for the first time while touching her hair.

Emma looked at the girl and smiled, twirling her somewhat darker hair. "Yes I do!" Then she looked at Scot. "It seems he likes girls with red hair," she said to him with a funny look.

Mona instantly took a liking to her. Before long Mona had some clothing again. Emma also helped her buy feminine needs. Scot was beyond happy he didn't have to help with that. The trio headed home to their small apartment.

Emma went to take a shower to wash off some of the "airplane germs" as she put it. Scot got out some sheets, blankets, and a spare pillow and put them on the end table next to the couch. With one bedroom in the apartment, unfortunately this was all he had to offer. But for the moment they had the anticipation of the coming year, a mere few hours away. Emma walked out in sweats toweling her hair.

Scot and Emma went into the small kitchen area and started making a meal. A few minutes later Mona joined them and watched, standing close by.

Scot saw her and had an idea. He got out a cutting board and put it on the counter. He picked up a knife and grabbed the carrots. "Mona, could you chop these up?"

Her face brightened. "Yes. Happy to." She set about her task.

Emma moved aside and watched Mona just in case.

After that was done, Scot took the carrots and praised her good job. Mona was beaming. Scot asked her to make potatoes from flakes.

Mona quickly set about finding the ingredients. You know – water, milk, and butter. "Spices?" she asked. Scot pointed to the cupboard and watched her happily make her food.

Before long their meal was done and they sat down to eat together. Scot and Emma complimented Mona on her potatoes, which were quite good with the spices she added. Mona looked like she was going to cry when she started eating.

"Something wrong, dear?" Emma asked.

Mona looked at her and then Scot. "Good. Nice to eat... home cooked..."

"Well we're glad to have you here," Scot said and Emma nodded.

Mona nodded. "Me too." She kept eating, almost like it was the last meal like this she thought she'd ever have.

Scot and Emma just looked at each other and shrugged. They finished eating and Mona eagerly helped clean up.

When they sat down on the couch, Mona's bed, Scot asked Mona to pick out a movie to watch on one of the streaming services. Scot was having a hard time staying awake.

When midnight approached, Emma nudged Scot awake. They turned on the channel to watch the ball drop while Scot uncorked a nice domestic sparkling wine that some might improperly call champagne. He poured two glasses and took them to the couch.

"Scot, what about Mona?" Emma asked and Mona looked at her then him.

"She's underage!"

"It's New Year's Eve. Let her live a little!"

Scot shrugged and went to get another glass. When he handed it to Mona, she giggled.

When the ball started dropping, all three counted out with the crowd on TV. When they yelled out "Happy New Year", they all clinked glasses and took a sip. Mona downed her glass in one long draw.

Scot and Emma then turned to each other and kissed, embracing each other. When they pulled away they were looking into each other's eyes. Mona was also looking into Scot's eyes until she burped. Scot turned to see her looking back into his eyes.

Emma did too. "Go ahead, Scot. It's New Year's!"

Scot shrugged and reached out for Mona. She quickly moved into his arms, giving him a kiss and then nestling her head against his chest. He tried to pull away after a moment, but Mona held firm.

After a minute of this, Emma said, "Mona, would you like more champagne?"

Mona slowly lifted her head and nodded, finally releasing Scot. Emma poured three more glasses and they all clinked again. Mona sipped hers this time.

Scot and Emma finished sipping theirs and stood to go to bed. Emma went to the bathroom while Scot started putting the sheets on the couch, arranging it into a bed for Mona. She just stood there watching until Emma called her to the bathroom to brush her teeth and get ready for bed.

When Emma brought Mona out dressed in a nightshirt, Scot took his turn in the bathroom. When he came out, Emma was walking toward him and Mona was sitting on the couch. He and Emma said good night and started walking toward the bedroom. Mona stood up and followed them.

Scot saw the girl when he turned around to close his bedroom door. "Mona, your bed is the couch," he said leading her back.

"No. Stay with... you."

They sat on the couch. "You are, sweetie. You're here, nice and safe. I'll just be in another room, not leaving for good."

The look of worry on her face was deepening. "But..."

"In two days I'll be going to spending the day with the doctor alone. After that we'll be here again. You'll need to start trusting me."

"I do. But..." she paused. "...scared."

Scot sighed realizing that her family, her time on the street... of course. He took Mona's hands in his. "Emma and I will be right in there," he said pointing to the bedroom. "If you need us, knock on the door. Ok? The apartment door is locked tight," he said trying futilely to open it. "You're safe here."

Mona didn't look convinced, but nodded. She clutched her bear to her chest.

Scot stood and Mona tried to as well. Scot put his hands on her shoulders. "Please, lie down. Some sleep will do you good. When you wake in the morning and find us still here you'll feel better."

Mona stared at him and looked like she was going to cry, but did as asked. She did, however, curl up into the fetal position just as Scot found her in the alley. He pulled the sheet and blanket over her, leaning over to kissed her forehead.

"Good night."

"Nightey night," Mona said reaching up to give Scot a hug. He returned it before standing to turn off the lights and go to bed.

Closing the door behind him, Scot stripped on the way to the bed, crawling in beside his likewise naked girlfriend. Emma pulled her body up alongside his to hold him. Scot nestled his face in her neck, smelling the slight scent of her lavender body wash.

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Scot? She's a nice girl, but so fragile. This is a big responsibility to take on."

Scot chuckled. "Of course I'm not sure. But I'm more worried about letting her loose in the world and finding her dead next time. She has nothing. Well, when we pick up the things her old super saved for her she'll have next to nothing."

Emma stroked Scot's face, looking longingly into his eyes. "You're going to make a wonderful Dad someday!" She leaned in to kiss him. "Is it any wonder why I love you?"

She climbed on top of him and took control, holding his face with one hand and kissing him, the other going to his quickly hardening member to move up and down her already wet and quickly flooding pussy. "Oh, I've missed you so much this week!"

When he entered Emma, she moaned loudly. When he bottomed out she moaned again. Neither one of them heard the door open or saw the face looking through the crack.

Mona heard a woman make a sound and became scared. She shot up, grabbed her pillow and teddy bear and hugged them tightly against her, making her way to Scot's bedroom. Scot told her to knock but her heart was pounding. She slowly opened his door while she heard the same sound again and saw Emma.

Emma had her back to the door and didn't seem to have any clothes on. Her arms were up and her hands behind her head lifting her pretty red hair. Mona did the same with her hair with one hand. She could see Emma's breasts bouncing on her chest even from behind, thanks to the dim light from a lamp.

When she looked down at Emma's bottom, Mona could see Scot's legs beneath Emma. She was bouncing up and down and Mona could see something sticking out of Emma whenever she was up in the air. It was odd, and something Mona definitely didn't have. She had a flash of a class in school... sex... penis! Mona looked harder and realized that it was Scot's penis that was stickinginher.

Scot's hands moved up and grabbed hold of Emma's bouncing boobs. Mona's hands did the same to her own, dropping the pillow and the bear without much of a noise. Emma moaned and her head went back at the contact. Mona couldn't see much of what Scot was doing, except that he was massaging them. Mona mimicked Scot's hands.

Mona looked down and realized there was something different. She quickly pulled up her nightshirt and threw it to the side. Emma told Mona that she didn't need to wear a bra to bed so her hands went quickly back to her bare breasts. In the process her fingers flicked across her hard nipple, and Mona had to stifle a moan.

She concentrated her fingers on her nipple and started to realize why Emma was moaning. Mona saw Scot put his fingers in his mouth and return them to Emma's breasts. Again, Mona emulated Scot. She felt her fingers slide easily over her nipple and it was making her feel very good. Her tummy and chest were warming in a strange, happy way.

Mona continued with her nipples with one hand, alternating sides, while the other hand went down to her crotch to feel what it would be like to have something inside her like Emma. Mona's panties were in the way so she pushed them down, letting them fall to her ankles and stepping out of them.

Mona's fingers found their way down across her pussy crack and hit something that made her feel really good. The hand on her nipple shot up and across her own mouth to keep from making a sound. Mona rubbed that spot and started to see stars through her quickly blurring eyes.

Emma started screaming in the bedroom, yelling out "Cum in me! Oh baby, fill me!" Mona had no idea what that meant, although it sounded familiar. Her fingers rubbing on that spot and her nipple were making her feel so good!

She heard Scot groan out, yelling "Oh fuck!"

Mona felt an explosion rack her body. The stars she saw became a complete blackout and something she never felt before flooded her brain with a numb pleasure she couldn't describe. Her chest felt on fire and her breathing stopped while she pumped her hips across her fingers like Emma did on Scot. Mona couldn't stop. She kept rubbing herself and demanding the pleasure. More and more she felt the happiness spread through her, overtaking her senses...

Scot and Emma heard something heavy fall against the floor outside their room. Emma jumped off of him and Scot ran to the door, confused that it was open a crack. When he opened it all the way, he saw the nude girl crumpled up on the other side. Emma was only a step behind him. She gasped at the sight.

Scot and Emma looked at each other and then the scene before them. Mona had dragged her pillow and bear to the door, must have seen them making love, and stripped. Her hand was still near her crotch.

"What do we do? Wake her? Move her?" Scot asked. He looked down. "Get dressed?" he laughed.

"I think that boat's already sailed," she laughed back. "Pick her up and put her back on the couch. I'll get her some water."

Scot pulled on his boxers and did as he was told. He barely started crouching next to the couch when he felt Mona's hands wrap around him. She hugged him tightly and Scot could feel her small breasts pressing into his chest. He had a fatherly concern for this young girl, but that didn't stop his natural male reaction.

"You and Emma were making love?" Mona asked near Scot's ear.

"Yes," Scot answered simply. "You watched us." It wasn't a question. He was trying to put Mona down but she held on tight.

"Yes. I tried what I saw and it felt good."

Scot realized that her speech patterns had changed.

Emma stepped up at that moment with a glass of water and realized it too. "Did you like what you saw?" Emma asked, holding out the glass to Mona who didn't take it. Emma had put panties on, but otherwise was naked.

"Yes. It was nice. It was like..." Mona's eyes screwed shut and pain shot across her face.

"What's wrong honey?" Emma said sitting down and stroking Mona's forehead.

Mona was in pain and gripping Scot even tighter. When she finally spoke, her speech was back to its broken patterns. "Mommy. Daddy. I saw... them like... you..." she started saying with her face still registering the pain, eyes closed. "Men... guns... they dead... when like you..." She seemed to be fighting back a torrent of tears.

Scot and Emma looked at each other in shock. Mona watched her mom and dad making love just before the robbers killed them!

Any previous reaction to Mona's body that Scot had went away. Mona started crying into Scot's shoulder, hard. Scot turned sideways on the couch and Emma turned to embrace them, sandwiching Mona. She stroked Mona's hair and Scot her back, and the pair just let her cry... for an hour.

Mona slowly stopped crying. She was breathing normally, asleep.

"What now?" Scot asked. "Hey!?" Emma was also asleep. "Oh boy!" Scot thought. "What do I do now?" His arms were very sore, so sore he was unsure if he could move them.

He pushed forward, hoping that Emma would move aside. When he'd pushed far enough, she fell back with a satisfying thump against the couch. Scot moved, trying to stand. It was difficult but he managed to do it, bending to try and let go of Mona on the couch. His arms protested but he finally was able to put her down. He just had to get her arms to relax from his neck.

He slowly reached up and around his neck, muscles screaming at him the whole time. The moment Scot tried to unhitch Mona's arms she woke and tightened her grip.

Scot reached over to Emma and shook her. "Emma, baby. Wake up." She was such a deep sleeper. There was only one way to wake her. He located the swell of her ass and slapped it.

Emma roused with a start. "Ow!"

"What do I do? It's been an hour and Mona won't let go."

Emma sat up stretching a little. She shrugged. "I guess she comes to bed with us." She leaned closer to Mona. "Mona, could you put your clothes back on. Please?"

The girl answered by gripping even tighter.

"She's going to strangle me soon. Maybe you can get her panties on her at least?"

Emma nodded and tried to do to Mona as she was asked. The girl resisted at first but eventually let Emma partially dress her. "Can we put your nightshirt on you?" Emma asked and Mona shook her head.

Emma stood and went to the bedroom to get a shirt. She had no clothing to wear to bed because she never bothered, so she instead got out one of her t-shirts and returned to the living area.

"Give me a minute. My arms really hurt." He had no idea how he was going to urinate...

Emma moved close. "Mona, would you hold on to me while Scot goes to the bathroom?" Mona shook her head. "Please sweetie?" She shook her head again.

Emma and Scot looked at each other and sighed. Scot tried to stand again and to pick Mona back up. It was no use, his arms were spaghetti.

"Mona, my arms hurt and I can't pick you up. Could you walk and hold my hand or Emma's instead?"

Mona looked up at Scot and nodded slowly. She quickly reached around and grabbed one of Scot's hands. This allowed Scot to stand. They walked to the bathroom door. Emma stepped up and brought her hand to join the other two. "Mona, take Emma's hand for a moment. I'm going in there," he felt her grip tighten, "just for a moment. I promise I'll be right back."

Mona was still staring at Scot, as she always seemed to be. She reluctantly nodded, let go of Scot's hand, and quickly turned hers into Emma's. Scot went to relieve some pressure.

When he came back out, Mona had her nightshirt back on and was clutching her teddy bear. Scot smiled at Emma, who smiled back. Mona flew at Scot and hugged him around the waist.

"Come on, let's get some sleep," Scot said to the two gals, and all three walked into the bedroom.

When they reached the bed, Mona let go of Scot's hand. Scot took the opportunity to crawl into bed and so did Emma. Both were bushed. When they looked back at Mona, she was standing there at the foot of the bed holding her teddy bear tight between her breasts.