Creating a Redheaded Monster Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona was in heaven. The couple was doing wonders to her body, and she quickly rose to start her continuous crescendo. A day ago these feelings were a complete unknown, but now Mona lusted toward them like they kept her alive! Scot's tongue and fingers were building up the explosion in her quickly, and Emma pinching and twisting her nipple set it off!

Mona actually screamed out as she came! A chill ran up Emma's spine hearing the sudden vocal onslaught and she ground down on Scot, squeezing him... she was so close! It was too much for Scot, and he pushed up his hips into his fiancé, shooting a powerful load into her. All three bucked in orgasmic glory, actually feeling connected by the convulsions wracking them.

Mona didn't stop. Emma didn't stop. Scot had to fight the super sensitive feeling, allowing himself to be used for Emma's pleasure. She seemed to be trying to match Mona's continuous orgasm.

Mona's mouth latched onto one of Emma's breasts when she threw her head back in orgasm. Mona loved the sensation of Emma's breast, one of her own hands pulling on her own nipple at the same time. This time it felt to Mona like she was riding a roller coaster up and down continuous hills; she felt her orgasm peak and valley, with the rush of intense pleasure every time she went down the hill! Scot's tongue was wonderful!

Emma somehow kept Scot hard and was enjoying her grind on him. The thrill of exploding with another woman, and the feeling of her filled pussy was intense! Mona's mouth on her breast... wow! Emma's brain was on overload, her body burning with desire, her entire being driving by the intense pleasure she was feeling!

Scot couldn't believe that he could push past the sensitivity, but he was building again. He was pushing up into Emma and getting a very sore jaw and face, but every moment was worth it! The muffled sounds from above were only fueling him. So close... so ready... a thought... he had to hold on, hold out... make... them... feel... good...

Emma was losing her will to continue... no, her strength. She reached out for Mona and held her shoulders, but it wasn't enough. The girl was only six years younger and somehow kept going and going... "Fuck! Too much!" Emma's brain screamed while she started to collapse onto Mona.

Mona felt Emma reaching out to her shoulders, but couldn't believe it when Emma fell against her. "NOOOO!!!!" Mona yelled out while she was being knocked from her perch.

Scot felt the massive shift above him while the dominoes fell. He had his opportunity and took it. "Get up! Kneel on the floor!" He barked out to both of them. Mona scrambled away and helped Emma move. "Help her sit up!" he told Mona, pointing to the floor. Scot kept stroking himself while Mona complied. "Put your face next to hers!"

Mona quickly complied, not knowing what was about to happen. When Scot pushed his dick close to their faces, she knew! Scot erupted thick ropes of semen across Mona's face, then Emma's, then wherever Mona directed the rest. Mona screamed in joy while Emma roused and smiled.

Scot looked down at his ladies and smiled, seeing their painted faces and hair. The classic porn blow wasn't his thing, but he finally realized why it was so popular!

Besides, having two frosted redheads staring up at you just below your penis is a beauty beyond words!

~~~

Mona has a long way to go to start to heal mentally, and hopefully Scot and Emma haven't damaged that process. But her sexual journey has barely started... Will the monster be unleashed and impossible to control? Will Scot and Emma remember to share the good news of their engagement with their parents and families? All this and more in the next chapter!

As always, please let me know what you thought in the comments...