Creating a Redheaded Monster Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mona... oh! Mona, move behind us and watch... please?"

Mona heard Emma speak and it didn't totally register with her. She was in a trance watching Scot and Emma make love up close and with her own finger... Emma spoke again and she heard it this time, reluctantly getting up to move behind the couple.

Emma leaned down along Scot, pressing their bodies together and fervently kissing him. When Mona got to the foot of the bed she saw why Emma told her to go there. She could see a lot more of Scot's penis and her pussy together.

Mona leaned down along Scot's legs, returning her finger into her own pussy along with a second that now barely fit. The stars quickly returned as did the trance. Before she knew it she was reaching out to touch his... his testicles... no, balls!

Scot reacted feeling the strange hand on his balls. He moaned loudly and his hips shot up off of the bed. But he controlled himself. He didn't want to finish yet, even with the young girl helping him get there. It felt good, the girl was feeling his balls like she'd never touched any before, which was likely true. In any case it was wonderful!

Mona liked the feeling of Scot's balls. They looked different than they did earlier. The skin was tighter down there, and she wondered why. She looked up at his penis and figured that when it got so big it pulled the skin up there.

Her fingers moved on their own, touching his penis and bumping along Emma's pussy. She put her whole hand up there, palm flat, to touch the point where they were joining together... to feel it while they moved together. Her own finger in her pussy seemed to pulse through her belly, Emma and Scot's movements doing the same through her hand joining the feeling.

Emma started jerking her body on Scot, screaming out his name or something Mona couldn't hear. Blood was rushing around her ears and her head felt light while her own pussy shot out with an incredible feeling at the same time. She could feel Scot's penis moving strangely at the same time and Mona's whole body felt incredibly warm and alive.

Mona screamed out, joining the cacophony. While the couple was slowing their movements, Mona kept pounding the two fingers in and out of her hole. She was lost, feeling euphoria and not wanting it to end! She felt skin against her face, hairy skin, and it only set her off more.

Time didn't matter. Only this... this incredible feeling... this happiness! The more she pumped her fingers in and out, the more she felt this. Her breasts were tingling, adding to it and she wasn't even touching them! Was her hair standing on end? Oh, oh!

She could feel movement under her hand again. Something... someone... two someones making love against her hand, making happiness along with her. She tried to look up but it was too hard, everything was blurry and her head spun. More screaming somewhere, it sounded so good, so happy! Was it her? Was it these other people?

Happy... so happy... so good... so incredible! Even the skin on her back felt alive, all of her skin starting on fire... a pleasant fire spreading everywhere! The stars were behind her eyelids now, flaring up, exploding... going black... going out...

Mona felt hands on her, lifting her. She felt a bed against her back. Wonderful dream. A cool cloth on her forehead. Voices...

"Mona. Mona are you ok?" Scot asked.

The girl's eyes opened, confused. She looked toward the voice and the confusion went away.

"You passed out again. You were in orgasm for at least five minutes, we think. How can you do that?"

Mona smiled, thinking about the happiness. She just shrugged at him. Her eyes focused a bit more and she saw that Scot was worried. "What's wrong?"

"We're worried about you, dear," Emma said on Mona's other side.

Mona turned toward her and smiled. "Why? That feels good!" Then she reached out to hug Emma and kiss her. Her tongue came out and licked Emma's lips, and Emma responded, opening hers and tonguing the girl back.

Just as quickly Mona let go and moved her head over to Scot to hug and kiss him. She kissed longer this time, and with more behind it.

Then the little vixen did something more unexpected. She put her hand behind Scot's head, and broke away from him to look at Emma. She put her hand behind Emma's head and pulled them both close and right over her face.

Mona's pulled them close enough so that they could kiss, and they did. Mona's own mouth moved up and her tongue reached out to join the kiss. Scot and Emma reacted and joined the girl. After a bit, Mona could feel her own pussy getting wetter. Her hand moved to Scot and Emma, grasping a penis in one and fingers going into the pussy of the other.

She pulled her face back. "I'm excited for what comes next!" she said before moving back up to kiss again. "Is it my turn now?" she begged, pulling and pushing Scot's penis in the direction of her pussy.

"Mona. Do you know how babies are made?" Emma asked.

"Yeah. A man and a woman go to bed and nine months later to the hospital."

"It's a little more than that. Don't you remember sex ed?" Scot asked. "About the sperm and the egg?"

Mona's face screwed up a little while she concentrated, finally shaking her head.

"Remember what you just saw Emma and me doing?" Mona nodded happily. "Well when the man gets really excited he..."

Mona remembered. "Oh yeah, he shoots his sperms into the woman to make a baby when they reach her egg deep inside her." Realization hit her, and her face showed astonishment. "Did you just make a baby?"

Scot shook his head and so did Emma. Emma answered. "No. I'm on the pill. It's designed to keep that from happening so we can just make each other happy without making a baby right now. Do you remember them talking about that in school?"

Mona stared at Emma and thought. Her eyes opened wider when she remembered. "Yeah, I do now. I'm not taking any pills," she turned her head toward Scot, "and you don't want to make me pregnant."

"Right," he said.

Mona's eyes closed while she tried to remember more. When they opened, she said, "There was another thing; a thing that could go over your penis. A pro... profa..."

"Prophylactic. It's called a condom or rubber."

"Yeah! Put one of those on!" Mona said excitedly.

Scot shook his head. "I don't have any and the family store in the neighborhood is closed. New Year's, remember?" Mona reluctantly nodded.

Emma continued. "Either way we should take you to a clinic first to make sure things are ok for you to have sex. They can check you out and get you a prescription for the pill. If they say that you're healthy enough then you can have sex with Scot just like me, without a rubber! Would you like that?"

Scot was shocked. Did he just get permission to have sex with another woman?

Mona beamed. "Yes! I want that very much!" she said loudly, and started stroking Scot's penis and moving her fingers inside of Emma. Scot and Emma moved their hands to the young girl's pussy and each inserted a single finger. The three way kiss resumed.

The girls were soon squirming on the bed, and Scot wasn't completely still himself. Emma wanted a change, however. "Want to learn something new baby doll?"

Scot pulled his face away hearing Emma speak. Mona just kept kissing the air and nodded her head, lost in the feeling that wasn't coming from her own hands. Scot and Emma stopped what they were doing on Mona's pussy, allowing her to slowly regain reality.

Mona started looking at the couple longingly. "What? What will you teach me?"

"All you've seen so far is straight sex. Do you want to learn oral?" Emma asked.

"Yes, whatever that means!"

"Ok, get up."

Mona quickly got out of bed while Scot moved into the middle, sitting up as far as he could to leave as much room as possible at the foot of the bed. He spread his legs just right, anticipating that Emma would climb between them. Instead she climbed over one leg and motioned Mona to join her on the other.

Scot was only half hard when they started, but was pulsing upwards quickly at the feeling of two women hunching down like inch worms, only to unfold by dragging their breasts along Scot's legs.

Mona stared at it rising and jumping like that. "Is that because of us?" she said pointing at Scot's penis.

"You bet! Now watch." Emma stuck out her tongue around Scot's head, twirling around it. She was holding the base of his penis and her other hand was on his belly. The third hand on his balls was intense! He watched one pair of eyes looking at Emma like she was doing the most important thing on Earth.

When Emma's mouth descended upon the head and her cheeks showed her sucking skills, Mona's eyes bulged. Emma moved up and tongued down Scot's shaft, then back up to engulf the head again. Mona's tongue was hanging out, almost trying to mimic everything Emma was doing.

When Emma started moving back down again, Mona didn't wait. She moved forward and licked Scot's around head like Emma did, trailing her tongue along the slit. Scot was leaking prodigious amounts of precum at this point, and Mona dropped her head to suck the offering.

"Mmmmm..." Mona moaned out. "He's wet too! And it tastes good!" she said putting her mouth back over the head.

"That's precum. It's his lubrication, and yes it's quite good!" Emma used her hand to stroke up the shaft, applying pressure to the urethra to work some extra white gold into Mona's mouth. It worked, it seemed, since the girl excitedly giggled around the head, her tongue working to help suck the fluid into her mouth. "Your turn," Emma said.

The pupil did everything she saw Emma did. Emma watched, but then turned her head to look up into Scot's eyes. He looked back into hers dreamily. He saw her mouth "I love you," smiled, and mouthed it back.

When they looked back, the quick study was becoming a master, stuffing more than the head into her mouth. She had half of Scot's dick in her mouth, and was dragging her teeth lightly across the skin. Scot jumped in pleasure and just the right amount of pain.

"That's it! Take it deeper into your mouth!" Emma said and Mona did. Mona's head moved up and down a little, taking Scot deeper each time. "When you feel it hit the back of your throat, you might feel the urge to gag. Tilt your head a little and push past it."

Mona did as she was told. She felt the gag but ignored it. She felt Scot's head moving beyond it and down into her throat. His penis kept moving in and soon she felt hair on her nose pressing into his skin.

"Holy fuck!" Scot said.

Emma was clapping. "Wow! That's the way!"

Scot's hips were starting to move up and down. Mona saw this when he and Emma made love. The thought of Scot making love to Mona's face was incredible, making her feel warm all over. She felt out of breath and lifted her head up far enough for her nose to work again, taking a deep breath before pushing back down all the way again. She moved her tongue around his penis while her head went up and down.

Suddenly she felt Scot's already huge penis get bigger. Something shot into her throat and she moved her head up quickly and completely off of it. A white glob flew out of the tip and hit her in the face from her forehead to her nose.

"Put your mouth back down. Capture that stuff!" Emma shouted and Mona complied. The stuff came out two, three, four more times into her mouth and Mona was in heaven! It tasted wonderful and she wanted more, lots more! She kept her tongue rapidly moving on Scot's penis, trying to coax out more into her mouth.

Scot pushed up on Mona's head. "Too much!"

Mona was looking at him like he just committed an atrocity against nature. She was stroking him but he even stopped that. The next thing she knew, Emma's mouth was attached to her face, sucking off the white stuff. She was making happy sounds while doing it, trying to get it all. If only Emma knew that Mona still had the rest of it in her mouth...

Emma moved down and kissed Mona frantically, forcing something into the girl's mouth. It was more of the white stuff. Mona did the same thing, swapping it back and forth like the best shared prize ever. Back and forth their tongues went, swapping the stuff in and out of each other's mouths. Mona was lost, concentrating on the kiss without any effort.

When Emma pulled back Mona was still kissing the air. "That was hot!" Emma said startling Mona into some reality.

Mona opened her eyes to see Emma's mouth open and the white stuff still in it. Mona did the same, making Emma giggle happily. Emma closed her mouth and swallowed. Mona reluctantly did the same, enjoying the feeling of the stuff going down her throat.

"You have to have done that before!" Emma said and Scot nodded.

Mona looked at the both of them. "No, never."

"You're a natural!" Scot said. "You may have to teach Emma a thing or two!" Emma hit him for that. "I was just kidding! But she is almost as good as you."

"Well I guess she's a bright student!"

Mona nodded. "That white stuff. That was his semen?"

"Yes. It's also called ejaculate if you want to get technical, or cum if you'd rather. That's what most people call it."

"Cum. I like that. Can I do that again?" She pleaded Scot, moving her hand up and down on his shaft.

"I'm going to need some recharge time." Mona's brow furrowed trying to figure that out. "It takes a little time to be able to do it again." He had a wicked thought, spurred on by Emma's earlier comment to Mona. "Maybe Emma can continue the oral lesson with you. If I watched this time I'm sure that would help me recharge..."

Emma's face flushed, but in an excited way.

"Watch?" Mona asked confused. She looked at Emma and saw the far off look in her eyes, staring straight into her own. "Do you mean that a woman... and a mouth?" Mona glanced downward. She felt her belly clench and a warm anticipation spread. Her face lit up in a smile as she looked into Emma's eyes again. "Yes please!"

Emma was scared and excited, her heart was racing. She never believed she would have this opportunity, and truthfully didn't know if she'd actually go through with it if she did. Mona's face approaching her own, leaning in for a kiss, started to erase all hesitation. She felt Scot moving out from underneath them, quickly forgotten.

Mona's hand reached out to fondle Emma's breast. When it touched, Emma jumped and moaned. She reached down and pulled on Mona's rear. The two of them came close together, wrapping each other in an embrace and kissing passionately.

It was Scot's turn to try and pop his eyeballs out of their socket. He couldn't believe his luck, and he only hoped that he kept getting luckier!

Emma's knee tried to part Mona's legs, and after a moment the girl seemed to catch on. Emma's leg rose higher and higher until her thigh came in contact with Mona's sex. There was a cavernous moan into Emma's mouth, and Mona lifted her leg against Emma. It was a bit awkward on the bed, or maybe it was just their inexpderience, but both were enjoying it judging by the sounds. Scot's hand moved on its own to appreciate the scene.

Mona's voice rang out suddenly, startling both Scot and Emma. "Oh!!! Mouth! I wanna use my mouth!" She pushed off of Emma and spun around lightning fast. In a millisecond, she saw Emma's pussy and only a little line of hair above it, wondering why Emma was so smooth and hairless...

"Just do what... oh!!!" Emma said forgoing the tutelage. Mona's face was already licking up and down her slit, fingers finding their way to their proper places. "Oh my god, honey! She's such a fast learner!" she called out to Scot. "OHHH!!!!" They were on their sides with their right legs in the air.

Emma was on the receiving end, eyes closed and obviously happy.

"Baby, what does Mona taste like?" Scot asked with an unseen depraved smile.

Emma looked into Mona's crotch. "Oh my god that's the hairiest pussy I've ever seen!" She pressed her face into Mona's snatch. Both girls were eagerly licking away, fingering each other. Scot walked around to see as much as he could. He wanted to see both pussies being licked. He wanted to see his Emma giving the little girl pleasure.

When Emma screamed into Mona's pussy, Scot was startled... pleasantly so! Mona screamed out next. They kept making each other scream, and Scot's hand was very busy on himself.

Scot was getting close after watching them for several rounds of "Lick, Lick, Lick a Twat". He moved close to Mona's head and reached out for her shoulders, turning her so that she was on the bottom. Mona helped Emma turn on all fours at the same time.

Scot lined up with his fiancé's slit. Mona grabbed him and helped stuff him in. Mona's tongue rode along the shaft as it went. It only took a few strokes, yet again, for Scot to unload into Emma.

Mona loved it! Watching the pulsing penis this close pushing in and out of Emma was incredible! Emma was screaming out from the feeling, and Mona was becoming more and more jealous.

Scot jerked into Emma several times, but eventually just bottomed out and stayed there a moment. Emma's face went back down to Mona's pussy, helping the young girl come close again.

Scot pulled out, with a wide-eyed Mona watching the whole scene mere inches away. When his penis was out, Mona grabbed it and stuffed it into her mouth, savoring the new mix of combined juices.

When something hit her neck, Mona looked up to see something white coming out of Emma's pussy. She knew instantly what it was, and began to work on licking as much out as possible! She wasn't able to get as much as if it was direct from the source, but every drop was worth the effort. Emma screamed from Mona's efforts.

Mona started to wonder if her fingers could pull out more, shoving two inside and scooping around. She was indeed able to do it, storing even more cum from both in her cheeks. She had a vague sense of more screaming going on, but was only intent on getting as much as possible.

Mona finally decided that she'd salvaged enough and pushed hard to roll Emma over onto her back. Turning quickly again, Mona kissed Emma who was breathing very hard, sharing her plunder.

Emma was surprised by the girl's zeal and enjoyed the surprise immensely. She was also ready for some food and a bit of a rest. It was only 11am!

Mona suddenly rolled off of Emma and sat up. "What can you teach me next?" The look on her face was beyond eager, almost obsessed. Scot and Emma looked at each other a little worried.

"I think we should eat something," Scot said and Emma agreed.

"Ok, and then what? What's next?" Mona asked bouncing on the bed.

Scot's shoulders slumped. He knew he and Emma had started something they probably shouldn't have. When he looked at Emma again, he was certain she knew it, too.

"How about we go to a movie?" Scot asked. Winter offered few opportunities, especially in a city still recovering from a snow storm.

"Sex in a movie theatre? That sounds like fun!"

"No!" Scot barked out a little too loudly. He calmed. "I mean we go to a movie... to watch it. There are other fun things to do besides sex, you know."

Mona stopped bouncing and looked a little dejected. "I guess..."

"You can pick the movie, dear," Emma said. "We can go out, eat something, see a movie, and enjoy ourselves."

"Go and take a shower," Scot said. "Then I'll have my laptop open for you to pick a movie."

Mona slowly stood and walked out of the bedroom with her head slumped slightly. When she arrived at the doorway, she turned and looked at the couple. She stood there for a moment, and then her face brightened a little. "Does either one of you want to come with me?"

"Not this time, little red. We'll all take separate showers today," Scot answered.

Mona stood still, unconvinced. After a moment she slumped off again.

When the shower started, the couple felt safe to talk in hushed tones.