Creating a Redheaded Monster Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What have we done?" Scot asked.

"Created a monster? What's happening on Tuesday?"

"I take her in early so that she can be there for an all day session with the psychologists. I don't know if there'll be enough time to inform them of all the damage we just caused."

"But she's so happy. She can think, and talk..."

"...And becoming a sex addict to compensate for pushing the pain far, far away."

Emma wasn't completely convinced. She enjoyed the energetic girl too much already. "Maybe I'm becoming one too. I don't want to give her up..."

Scot sighed. "What happens when she finds a job? When we let her loose in the world? She's could get into a world of hurt..."

They just sat there staring at each other, unsure of what else to do. They needed to talk with her at the very least. Finding other things that make her happy was a top priority, but what?

The shower stopped, and so did any further discussion for the moment.

"Scot?" Mona called out from the bathroom.

He stood and went to see what she wanted. When he got to the bathroom, Mona stood in the tub with the curtain wide open, dripping from head to toe. He saw no towel out for her, and went into the cupboard to get one. He held it out for her and she just stood there shivering.

Scot sighed and unfolded it, holding it out like a cape for her to step into. Still she didn't move. "Come on, Mona."

"I w-want you t-t-to d-do it," she said with a wicked smile through chattering teeth.

Scot's chest rose, strengthening his resolve. "No. You can do it yourself." He pushed the towel toward her, throwing it over her shoulder and walking out with all the dignity his naked, sticky body could muster. It's hard to have that dignity when the sight of a dripping wet naked redhead made his reaction obvious.

He went back into the bedroom and quietly said to Emma, "This is going to be really hard!"

Emma looked down at his dick. "You're telling me!" she said with a lick of her lips.

"Knock it off! You shower next. I'm going to try to talk to her."

Emma nodded and looked up to see Mona walking up behind Scot. She had her arms around him before he had a chance to react, except to jump from the surprise contact.

"Mona, we need to talk a little," Scot said trying to extricate himself from her hug. Emma walked up to him and gave him a kiss and a nod before going to the shower herself. "Let's go into the living area," he gestured.

Mona looked defeated. She didn't know what she did wrong, but she thought she was about to be yelled at. When they sat on the couch, Mona took a very defensive posture and started talking as soon as her rear touched last night's sheets. "Do I need to move out now?"

Scot shook his head. "No. Emma would kill me if I did that, and I wouldn't be happy with myself either."

"Then what's wrong?" Mona asked, confused.

"How happy do you feel when you think about or have sex?"

Mona's face brightened. "Reallyhappy!" she said reaching toward Scot.

He stopped her. "How do you feel when you think about your parents?"

"My parents?"

"Yeah, how about when you think about that night? The night when they were..."

"The night I saw them making love?"

"Yes, and what happened when the men burst in..."

Mona's face drained of any happiness, quickly being replaced by pain while the memory burst the newly created floodgates. "I don't... I don't like thinking about that."

"I know it's unpleasant, but we're afraid of you overcompensating with sex to try to forget. You need to learn to deal with the bad memories."

"Why? Why should I? I want to forget them..."

"Of course you do, anyone would. But it's going to hurt you more and more every day until you learn to deal with it."

"I don't understand."

Neither did Scot. She was talking normally even when thinking about the robbery. "Think of it this way. If you get a cut and it becomes infected, ignoring it will only make it worse. It'll spread and even kill you. If you get help the doctors can heal it and you can go on to live a normal life."

"K-kill me? My m-memories will k-kill me?"

Scot shook his head, knowing he went a little too far. "No, but they can keep you from being normal... being really happy if you don't learn how to deal with them."

Mona thought about what Scot said. She had no idea how doctors would do it, but she liked the idea of not feeling helpless. "Ok. I'll give it a try. But that doesn't mean I don't want to have sex with the two of you!"

Scot nodded. "What about when you go to the doctors in two days? Will you want to have sex with them?"

Mona shook her head. "Only with you guys."

"You'll be able to control yourself?"

Mona nodded.

"Ok then," he said unconvinced. "Get dressed in some of your new clothes. I'll have the laptop out for you to look at the movies by the time you're done."

Mona kissed Scot and then ran off to do as asked. Scot finally pulled up the movies and went into the bathroom, where Emma was still in the shower. He climbed in with her.

Scot kissed Emma and spoke in hushed tones. "Mona might be ok. She's even talking normally when thinking about the robbery."

Emma's head moved backwards, showing her disbelief. "You're shitting me!?"

"No, and she even said she only wants to have sex with us right now. It might not be so bad."

Emma kissed Scot, hard. "So we get to keep her?"

Scot slapped her ass. "Get out of here so I can shower!" He gave her another kiss and Emma finished up.

By the time Scot was finished with his shower and was dressed, he still had plenty of time to find out if the pregnancy parenthood clinic nearby had hours on January 2nd. He was surprised that they indeed did. It was going to be a busy day with the clinic and moving Mona's things.

When the two girls finally came out, Scot whistled. They were both wearing tight slacks and blouses, unbuttoned enough to show some cleavage. Emma had done Mona's long hair nicely.

"You look like a changed woman, little red!" Scot said giving Mona a kiss. Looking at Emma he said, "And you... damn! You just get hotter and hotter!" Scot kissed his fiancé passionately.

When Scot pulled back, Mona pleaded, "Don't I look hot?"

"Are you kidding?" Scot asked with a straight face and paused. Mona looked worried. Scot walked up to her and bent over. "I don't know how I'm going to control myself!"

Mona threw her arms around Scot's neck and latched on to his lips. She jumped up into his arms, pecking away at his face. Emma felt left out until Scot extended an arm and she lunged into it.

"How am I going to survive the two of you?" Scot asked, looking between the two redheads.

"You have no choice! You still have to ffffff-fuck me!" Mona said with a funny look on her face saying the expletive.

"Is that the first time you ever said that word?" Emma asked.

Mona nodded. "It's a bad word."

Emma moved her head next to the girl's ear. "Wait until you feel it, that'll change your mind!"

Scot couldn't tell but the way Mona moaned he knew Emma's tongue was on the girl's ear again. "Come on, let's go before we're naked again!"

"What's wrong with that?" both gals said eerily synchronized, facial expressions toward Scot and all.

"I didn't create a monster... I created two!" Scot said shaking his head. He released his arms from around Mona's rear and she took the cue. They donned their coats and caught the bus to go to the theatre.

Fast food is horrible for a girl that's trying to battle malnutrition, let alone anyone else. They didn't have time for a sit-down meal. So they settled on a sub sandwich shop and lots of hopefully fresh veggies.

They arrived at the theatre a block down with plenty of time to spare for the movie that Mona picked, the new Star Wars flick. Mona begged for Milk Duds, saying that her dad always bought them for her when they saw a movie. Scot put his finger on the girl's chin, looked into her eyes, and said. "Of course little red."

When they took their assigned reclining seats, Emma admitted she'd never seen any Star Wars movies. Neither Scot nor Mona could believe what they heard. But it explained why Scot went alone to Episode 7 the year before.

"Dad and I watched them together. He loved them, and so did I. Mom didn't," Mona said a little sad.

"Are you sure you'll be ok with all the shooting and killing in this one?" Scot asked.

Mona breathed in heavily. "For Dad, the force will be with me," she said cracking a smile.

Scot put a hand on top of her head, running it down along the back and onto her shoulder to pull her near. He likewise pulled Emma close on the other side. The screen told the audience to put on their 3D glasses for the coming trailers, and the three of them settled in for the movie.

Mona and Emma joined hands over Scot's belly. Scot caught a few of the looks his neighbors were shooting him in the packed house and chuckled.

Afterwards Emma remarked, "I liked it. I don't know why I didn't watch these movies before."

Mona giggled and jumped excitedly, "Yay! I get to watch them all over again with you!"

Emma sighed and rolled her eyes. "Oh crap, what have I gotten myself into?" she asked looking at Scot.

He shrugged. "Only seven more movies, unless you want to skip the mediocre prequels and just continue where this movie ended."

"Yes, let's do that," Emma replied hoping that wouldn't be so bad. She wasn't a big fan of sci-fi.

"Aw, I wanna see Jar Jar again!" Mona said.

"Oh god, here we go!" Scot said not wanting to discuss the franchise's most annoying character... again!

"Scot, we want to go into the mall and do some clothes shopping," Emma said.

"We do?" Mona asked.

Emma looked deep into Mona's eyes and nodded. "Yes we do!" She looked back up at Scot. "Could you go and make yourself busy somewhere for an hour?"

Scot shrugged. They agreed on a place to meet and went their own ways.

Walking around, Scot passed a flower cart selling roses. He wanted to show them how he felt and bought one for each girl. They didn't have a lot of money, and he hoped Mona and especially Emma would appreciate the gesture.

He walked around a little more but had used up his hour, heading for the predetermined spot. Fifteen minutes later he saw them approaching and stood with his hands behind his back.

Emma and Mona reached him, Mona carrying a nondescript bag. Emma gave him a kiss. Mona, not to be outdone, did the same. When Scot brought his hands forward with the roses they both kissed and hugged him excitedly. Scot couldn't have cared if anyone was looking at the trio funny.

They caught the bus home. Mona told Scot to sit and enjoy himself because she and Emma were going to cook dinner for all of them.

Scot took the opportunity to go to the bedroom to call his friend and Mona's old super to confirm the pick up time the next day. Scot was getting excited to surprise the girl with some of her old things. He was especially glad that Emma was taking Mona to get checked out at the clinic while he did it. He didn't really want or need to be part of that.

He walked back out to watch something on TV and the two busy gals. Before long they had a nice meal prepared and all sat down to eat. They talked about many things, except sex. It was a nice time and Scot and Emma both felt some of the pressure lift.

One thing started nagging Scot toward the end of the meal, however. He couldn't get over the sheer coincidence of finding his former student in his alley. He broached the subject. "Mona, why were you in the alley next to our apartment?"

Mona looked at Scot wide eyed and flushed a little. She stared into Scot's eyes again in that way she always did. "I saw you on the street a couple of days before you found me. I followed you..."

Scot waited for her to continue but she didn't. Emma did. "You were hoping he'd see you?"

Mona nodded, her eyes the same as the girl in the class; the barely noticed girl who almost disappeared forever.

When they finished, Emma stood and nodded to Mona who left the room. Emma and Scot cleared the table and cleaned up the mess.

Scot heard a throat clear behind him and Emma looked up. "Mona needs me. I'll be right back," she said giving Scot a kiss and walking away.

Scot felt the weight of the day closing in on him. He lay down on the couch against the pillow contemplating a nap, his eyes closing.

Music snapped him out of his trance. Scot opened his eyes to see the two ladies of the house standing in front of him, each wearing matching diaphanous baby doll nighties. They area covering their breasts was fairly opaque, showing only hints of their nipples. Other than that the nighties were sheer, showing the slight panties they were wearing.

Mona was wearing a medium blue set, making her blue eyes sparkle. Emma was wearing dark green, likewise making her green eyes seem to glow. Scot had never seen Emma wear anything like this, the closest being a lacy bra and panties. The sight of the nubile girls dressing for him in this way was making him tent his slacks.

Emma and Mona helped Scot to his feet and stood by his sides. They unbuttoned his shirt, each helping to peel it off of him. Mona's hand then went to feel his covered cock while Emma removed his belt and unbuttoned his pants. Mona unzipped him and they both pushed their hands inside and down, dropping them to the ground.

They left him in his boxers, pushing him lightly to sit again. Then they each leaned down to remove the only other clothing they decided to remove at the moment: his socks. Those each gal tossed over their shoulders.

Emma and Mona started dancing to the music seductively; Mona taking her cues from the taller one. Emma turned around, wiggling her rear at Scot and Mona did the same. Emma bent at the waist and trailed her medium hair along Scot's chest. Mona did the same with her long hair.

Whenever it happened, Scot reacted positively with a bulge. He was lost watching two red beauties please him, and themselves. They backed up against each other, rear ends touching, backs arched, shoulders and heads connected, arms raised lifting their hair. They turned and kissed, feeling each other's breasts.

Emma shook her head slightly at Mona, lowering herself down the smaller girl, dragging her hands and using her as a stripper pole. She stood, raising one leg along Mona and locked it around her ass. Emma bent backwards hanging on her pole, her hands hitting the floor gently. Mona the pole reached between them and put her fingers over Emma's mound. Emma lost her concentration and started to fall to the floor, catching herself and trying to make it seem like part of the act.

Mona then got her slight nod to do the same, and Emma retaliated with her hand as well. Mona let out a gasp but didn't fall to the floor. Instead she one-upped her teacher and stood back up, pulling Emma into a deep kiss.

Emma then moved seductively to the other dance pole in the room, pushing her rear into Scot's face and shaking it. Scot reached up to touch his fiancé and Mona quickly slapped his hands, shaking a finger and her head at him. Emma turned around, one foot on the couch, to move her hips in his face agonizingly close. Scot started to move his face forward and Emma pushed it back.

She then lowered her body onto his, giving him a lap dance. Again his hands started to move and again Mona slapped them and shook her finger. Scot stole a glance at the smaller girl and noticed one of her hands busy in her panties.

Soon Emma's part of the dance was over, and it was Mona's turn. Scot learned his lesson and tried hard to keep his hands to himself. Mona twerked her rear in Scot's face, breaking the rules and making contact. Mona added her own twist by dragging her rear down Scot's chest to dance in his lap facing away. She enjoyed the feeling of his penis against her pussy and ass, closing her eyes and getting lost in the feeling.

It must have been too long because she felt Emma tap on her shoulder. She stood, swinging around to put one leg on the couch and thrust her pussy into Scot's face. He was only too happy to move his head side to side, enjoying the contact as much as Mona. Her hand shot around his head, pulling it close.

The tap again! Stop it! She dragged her hips down his chest and nestled his covered penis between her legs, dancing to a tune she no longer heard or cared about. The dancing stopped and the grinding started, her other hand joining the first around the back of Scot's head.

She leaned forward and whispered into his ear so that only he could hear. "I want you so bad!" Scot's penis jumped against her, causing her to moan into his ear. Scot's boxers were soaking wet in the front where he contacted her sex.

Hands on Mona's shoulders dragging her back made her whimper. She looked up at Emma pleadingly shaking her head. Emma crooked her finger at the girl, licking her lips. Mona remembered the next step and reluctantly complied knowing it wouldn't be as good as Scot's dick against her pussy.

The girls embraced and kissed, long and deep. The moment Scot reached for his penis two fingers shook at him. They each reached into the other's panties and their hands disappeared. He felt like he was going to rip through his flimsy garment.

They started to lower onto their knees, still locked together, but their heads moving closer to Scot. Within an inch of his penis, their heads turned and their free hands reached up to grab his boxers. He raised his hips for them to lower the sodden fabric down and off of his legs, tossing them aside.

Their other hands, the ones that were exploring each other, came up to stroke Scot's dick. He groaned while their hands slipped easily up and down from their combined slickness, and the girls licked their lips. Two tongues reached out, meeting at the head. They dipped down, both of the girls turning their heads sideways and sliding their mouths and tongues along his shaft.

Back at the top, the girls tried to kiss each other across the tip of Scot's penis. Mona then broke synchronicity and her mouth moved down his shaft. Emma stood and dropped her panties while Mona motioned Scot to lie on the couch. Emma, in turn, moved to poise her uncovered snatch above Scot's face.

Scot didn't wait. He reached up his hands to her waist and pulled his lovely future bride down to pleasure her. Before his face was covered, he heard Emma speak. "You're not allowed to cum until I tell you." He gave a thumbs up and pushed his tongue and face into his and Emma's pleasure. Mona was doing a wonderful job on Scot as well.

After a while, Scot was moaning into Emma and she was bucking on his face, cumming hard. Mona had Scot very close and he was trying as hard as he could to hold back as ordered. Emma's hands on Scot's chest, she shuddered and pushed herself off of his face. Mona also left him throbbing in the open air. Scot looked on as the two girls switched places.

Emma poised over Scot again, this time with her dripping hole over his pole. "Not until I tell you..." she repeated. She lowered herself slowly and both groaned.

Scot didn't have long to feel his fiancé's hot tunnel solo very long, because the hairy fire crotch was moving to obstruct his view. Seeing it this closely made him moan out again, and his dick jumped inside of Emma. He reached up and separated her delicate folds, seeing inside the girl for the first time.

He probed a finger from each hand inside her tight hole, hoping to see straight through to her soul. She was far too tight for that, so he just moved his face forward, using one hand in a V to separate her folds so that his tongue could pierce her. His other hand moved to her clit and started pleasuring. It was hard for him to concentrate, but he was not going to let Emma down, no matter how close he was getting.

Emma lowered onto Scot and watched Mona intently as the smaller girl lowered herself onto his face. When Mona growled at the contact from Scot and looked up, both girls quickly helped each other strip their nighties, and each quickly reached out to fondle the other's breasts. Emma hunched down and took one of Mona's nipples into her mouth, sucking and lathing it.