Creating a Redheaded Monster Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona stood there for some time. Her heart was beating hard while memories flew through her head.

"Are you coming to bed or are you going to stand there all night?" Emma asked yawning.

Mona didn't answer. After a couple more minutes she tossed her bear onto the bed between Scot and Emma. Then she reached down to the hem of her shirt and started pulling.

Emma shot up and stopped her. "Don't do that!"

Mona nodded sadly and got into bed between the couple. She turned to Scot and held him from the side. Scot put his arm underneath Mona's head, reaching out for Emma's hand. Emma turned toward Mona reaching over her to take Scot's other hand. Eventually the trio fell asleep.

~~~

Scot woke to a familiar feeling. Emma loved to wake him while making love to him, and it seemed that New Year's Day wasn't going to be any different. He felt the head of his penis being dragged across her wet slit. He reached up to her, opening his eyes.

"MONA!" he yelled out lifting the very light, naked girl off of him. She started crying.

Emma ran back into the bedroom. "What's going on?" she asked seeing the two naked in bed.

"I woke up and..." Scot said pulling up the sheet to cover himself.

"Got it." Emma got into bed and reached for the crying girl, pulling her close. "There, there. It's ok. Scot didn't mean to yell, it's just that you can't do that without his permission."

Mona sniffled and looked up at Emma. "Can I... have... permission?"

Emma shook her head. "It's not that simple, dear. Scot and I are in love."

"But... I love..."

Scot and Emma looked at each other, confused about how to proceed.

Scot asked, "Why do you love me?"

Mona had stopped crying and Emma let her lie on her back on the bed. She made no attempt to cover herself, as if it didn't matter. She looked straight into Scot's eyes and soul. "You were the best... teacher. I loved you every day in class. You found me and saved my life. Watching you and Emma last night made me happy," she blurted out.

Scot and Emma shared a look. For some reason the good feelings she was describing, the love, cleared her head.

"Why did that make you happy?" Scot asked, trying to further it.

Mona started openly fingering her nipples. "I felt things trying to be like you two. Things I don't understand. Things I want to feel again. Oh!"

"But you didn't feel Scot's cock last night," Emma said.

Mona's eyes rolled. "But you did and you liked it."

"What do you know about sex? Have you had it before?" Emma asked.

Mona's eyes closed and she shook her head. "I only know what I saw last night. And... and... one... other..." Mona's speech patterns changed as did her face. Her hands also stopped moving on her own breasts.

Scot sensed it, but wanted to try to get more information. He took the opportunity to cover the young lady. "Was that the first time that you saw your parents in bed together?"

Mona's face screwed up again and tears formed in the corners of her eyes. She nodded.

"Were they happy while you watched them? Were they making each other feel happy?"

She nodded, her face a little less strained.

"Were they yelling out like Emma and I did last night?"

Her face relaxed and she nodded again. Then she shook her head. "More. Louder."

"So they were happy together, they loved each other?"

Mona nodded. Then her face strained again. "Then the men... they... ran in... Bang! Scream! Bang!"

Scot and Emma both leaned close to hug Mona's sides, letting her cry a bit.

"Did you see the men's faces?" Emma asked after a couple of minutes.

Between sobs, Mona shook her head and answered, "No. Masks."

"Do you know why they left you alone?" Scot asked.

Mona cried harder and shook her head. "I... was scared... I..." She sounded like she said "cried hard", but it was hard to hear through her actual crying.

Emma filled in the blanks. "When the police found you, you were still crying... still in the same position?" Mona nodded. "You couldn't think, you couldn't talk?" Mona nodded.

"How about later. What happened?" Scot asked.

Mona was confused. Confused and hurting.

"Why did you end up on the street?"

Her face screwed back up, as if it was painful to remember. "People... doctors... confusing... couldn't... think... no home... no money..."

Emma and Scot moved to hug the girl. "You have a home now." Emma said.

"And people to help you think," Scot said.

Mona's face softened ever so slightly. "I... I..."

"Mona, think about Emma and me having sex... about us making love." Scot and Emma propped their heads up on their elbows and removed their arms from around Mona. "Think about you watching us." Mona's hands moved up to her breasts. "Think about how it makes you feel to watch us." Scot paused while the couple looked at the young girl. "How does it make you feel?"

"I like it. I want to watch it again," Mona replied.

"How does it feel to think right now?" Emma asked.

"It... it doesn't hurt. I feel good."

"The doctors you'll meet with in two days can help you feel like this more often. They can help you with the bad memories. They can help you think all the time," Scot said.

Mona looked up at him. "They'll make love?"

Scot shook his head and laughed a little, looking across one redhead to the other. "No, no little red. They'll talk with you and help you figure out what to do with the bad memories... how to work on them to make you feel better. Just talk."

Mona's face screwed up again. "Doctor's words are confusing."

"We're going to tell the doctors what you've told us. That'll help them be less confusing to you," Scot said.

Mona didn't seem convinced. "I..."

Emma figured it out. "Why do you think seeing people make love makes you happy? Why does it clear your mind?"

Mona looked at Emma with wide eyes. She shook her head.

"It's the last happy thing you saw your parents doing," Emma said. Mona's face was relaxing. "Think about your parents being happy. Think about them making love. Only think about that."

Mona closed her eyes and smiled. Her fingers returned to her nipples.

"Did you do that to yourself when you saw them being happy together?"

Mona shook her head.

"Does it make you feel good to think about your parents making each other happy?"

Mona nodded licking her lips, pulling the sheet down to expose her breasts so that she could play with her nipples. Scot and Emma just watched Mona pleasure herself to the memories of her parents. The pair also were able to see just how far down the freckles went. The light smattering went down her arms and her neck and chest, fading more as they went and stopping a bit below breasts. Scot wanted to trace a finger on the dots, to connect a pattern that he couldn't yet recognize. He restrained himself.

When Mona's hand moved the sheet down to expose her lower half, they didn't stop her. Her fingers found her clit and Mona breathed sharply at the contact. It wasn't long before Mona started moaning softly. She took her hand off of her nipple and moved it up to cover her mouth.

Emma leaned close to Mona's ear. "Don't do that. Yell out if you want! You're so beautiful making yourself happy!" Emma's hand went into her own panties.

Mona put her hand back on her breast and started moaning louder. Her fingers on her clit were circling faster and faster. Her back arched off of the bed and she screamed.

Scot and Emma were in awe watching this young thing pleasure herself. Her fingers were circling her clit, her hand on her completely unshaven pubis. A medium thick bush of hair from leg to leg, a true fire crotch! Mona's belly was convulsing and still she kept at it. She never slowed her fingers on her clit. Two minutes later her voice had given out but still she kept at it.

Emma didn't know how long she could keep at it. She leaned close to Mona's ear again, her hair barely brushing against Mona.

Mona felt hair touching her ear again. She had a sudden urge to kiss whoever it was, quickly turning her head toward the person and finding Emma's mouth. The moment her lips touched Emma's, another jolt of spastic energy shot through her body.

Emma was not expecting it. She was lost in what she was doing to herself and watching the girl. Mona's lips on hers shot a spark through her. Emma dug her fingers into her own clit hard and screamed out into Mona's lips. Mona found some of her voice again and moaned back.

Scot wasn't oblivious to the scene. He was also busy in his own crotch. He, however, wasn't going to lean into this girl or finish himself off. He couldn't believe how Mona could continuously cum from her own fingers. Then he saw Mona kiss Emma. It was enough to set Emma off and all resolve Scot had to hold back started dissolving.

Emma started opening her mouth and reaching out her tongue across the innocent girl's lips. Mona felt the tongue on her lips and another wave rolled over her, forcing her own lips open to moan. The tongue pressed into her mouth and curled up behind her upper teeth, exploring. Mona moved her own forward, touching the invader. She heard someone... Emma... moan.

Mona had a flash of the previous night... of Scot reaching up to Emma's breast. She wanted to feel Emma the way Scot did, and soon her hand felt a cloth covered breast. Emma moaned louder at the feeling and started to lift her t-shirt above her breasts to give better access. Very soon, Mona did indeed have unfettered access. Emma's hand reciprocated on Mona's breast.

It was too much for Scot. He was watching the woman he loved and the girl he saved pleasure each other. His hand was a blur and he was about to blow. The only problem was, where?

He jumped off of the bed and around to Emma's side. He tore her panties down her legs and threw them across the room. Then he mounted her in one swift stroke, only taking two more to blow a huge wad into Emma. Scot added his own moans to the trio.

Mona heard Scot and it broke her orgasmic trance. She looked up to see Scot on top of Emma, his penis inside her again. She turned and reached over to stroke down Scot's back and his butt. Scot was breathing hard and looking between the two girls.

Mona's hand went down along the side of Scot's pelvis and up a little to wedge its way between Scot's and Emma's bellies. Scot and Emma both looked between them to see what Mona was doing. Her hand just rested there.

Mona croaked out a request. "Can I have your permission now?"

Scot and Emma snapped out of it. "Have you ever been with a man?" Emma asked.

"Like that?" Mona nodded toward her hand. Emma nodded and Mona shook her head.

"I don't know if I want to do that to you... to take your virginity. You know what that means, right?"

"Duh, I'm not stupid!" Mona answered.

Scot and Emma looked at each other again. Mona's speech was downright normal for a girl her age.

"A boy your own age should be your first," Scot said.

"How old are you Mr. P?"

"It's Scot, and I'm 24."

"That's close enough to my age! Please?"

The couple just stared at the girl. Emma's voice almost startled Scot when it came. "Could you give us a few minutes to talk alone, dear?" Mona nodded and bounced off of the bed, skipping to the door. "Please close the door." Mona did.

Scot's eyes followed the nymph until the door shut, then returned to Emma. He rolled off of her to lie beside her.

"Is this why you invited her into our home?" Emma asked quietly but with a hint of something behind it.

Scot looked shocked and worried. "No! I had no idea any of this would happen! You've got to believe me!"

Emma studied his face and nodded. "I do, I do." She hesitated, looking away.

Scot worried that he was on the verge of losing the love of his life. "If I wanted to do something with Mona I could have just let her finish what she started when she woke me instead of yelling out..."

"I know. It's not that, it's just that we've been going out for three years now and... and living together for two..." she trailed off.

"Emma, I love you more than anything," Scot said putting his hand on her heart.

"So do I!" she said putting her hand on his. "I was just figuring by now that you'd prove that... and now with Mona being here..." She looked away, worried.

Scot shook his head and rolled away from her, getting off of the bed and going to his dresser. He opened a drawer, reached in, and closed it. When he returned to the bed, he pulled Emma to sit up and got down on one knee. "This isn't how I planned to do it. I changed my plans due to Mona being here last night..."

Emma brought her arms together, pushing out her chest more with her hands near her face. She was crying, bouncing on the bed, waiting... eager...

"All things have a beginning, just like the year." Scot opened the small box in his hand. "Would you consent to this being the first day of our journey together forever and marry me?"

"Oh! YES! I... YES! YES!" she said while Scot slid the ring onto her finger. She flew out to embrace him, kissing him as they stood. "MONA! Come in here!" Scot was confused by that response.

The door immediately but slowly pushed open. Emma ran over to her and showed her the ring, hugging the slightly excited naked girl against her t-shirt. Mona was becoming sadder and sadder by the moment.

When Emma broke away, she asked, "Isn't it wonderful?" looking at the ring. "What do you...?" she started to ask looking at Mona and seeing her worsening state. "What's wrong, dear?"

"I'll get dressed... I'll leave..." she said sadly.

"Why?" Emma asked simply.

"I won't get in the way..."

"What makes you think you're in the way, dear?"

Mona just looked at Emma and then Scot, saying nothing and dropping her head.

Emma pulled up her chin to look her in the eyes. "You're not in the way." She leaned in close to Mona's ear and spoke softer, but loud enough that Scot could still hear. "I've always had a fantasy about being with another woman. Today you gave me a taste of that and I liked it!"

Mona smiled weakly, hopefully.

"As long as you realize that Scot and I are in love and getting married..." Emma pulled away from Mona's ear and looked at Scot. "You're welcome to share our bed!"

Scot reacted like any man would do in a situation like this, including the shock of disbelief.

"Do you mean it?" Mona asked verbally and Scot asked mentally.

Emma looked back at her and nodded. "We've got to get you on the pill first, but there's a lot we can do until then!" She looked over at Scot and leaned close to Mona's ear again, this time speaking softly enough that only she could hear. "I think Scot likes it, too! Look!" Emma licked Mona's ear around the outside from top to bottom, and nibbled on her ear lobe.

Scot couldn't believe what was happening! Mona's eyes stared at Scot and his painfully hard cock.

"But first, I need to make love to my fiancé!" Emma said pushing Mona away a little. Mona was starting to get a little depressed again. Emma walked over to Scot, taking off her shirt and reaching out to embrace and kiss him.

Mona started to walk away. But she heard Emma speak again behind her. "Want to watch?" Mona wheeled around with a growing smile on her face. "Maybe help a little?" Mona flew toward the couple and joined them in a hug. The 5' 1" diminutive girl seemed so small against 5' 10" Scot and 5' 9" Emma, but it didn't matter to any of them.

Scot and Emma started kissing with the little girl pressed up against them, looking up at them. Scot and Emma were pressed against each other, his cock up against her belly. Mona was against Scot's right and Emma's left side. Mona's arms and hands held on tight, not wanting to let go.

Mona watched the couple kiss, seeing their closed eyes, their tongues lick against each other, and their open mouths coming together. Their heads turned a little in opposite ways and they continued to kiss. Emma was moaning and her hips started moving side to side a little.

Mona started kissing in the air like Emma, sticking out her tongue the same way she imagined Emma was doing to Scot.

A moment later Emma turned her body away from Scot, breaking the kiss. She looked into Scot's eyes while she spoke. "Mona, look at what the kissing does to Scot. Feel how hard his dick is," she said kissing him again.

Mona backed away a little and looked between them. Scot's penis was pointing straight up Emma's belly. The girl reached out and touched it, slowly wrapping her fingers around it. It was kind of soft when she touched it while Scot was asleep, and Mona couldn't quite understand why it was so hard now. She imagined Scot and Emma last night, her rising up and lowering down on this thing...

Emma could feel Mona's hand against her stomach. She felt that hand start to move up and down a little. She was really getting turned on. She even surprised herself when she pulled away from the kiss and breathily said her next words. "Mona, move your hand down to my pussy. Put your fingers into me and feel how wet I am." Her lips locked on Scot's again.

Emma felt the girl's hand move down her belly and across her mound. Mona's hands reached the top of her slit and then Emma's clit. Her fingers stopped there and she started rubbing.

Emma squirmed from the wonderful feeling. "No dear, further. Put your fingers into my hole."

Mona moved her fingers further down Emma's pussy crack. The further she went, the wetter Emma felt. Mona then reached the hole and tried to push all of her fingers inside.

"Too much, Mona! Just try one or two!" Emma called out.

Mona did, easily pushing two into Emma. She was warm and extremely wet. When her fingers were buried to the knuckle, she moved them around inside of Emma and heard her moan.

"Oh! Mona! That's what kissing does! It gets a man and a woman excited to do what's next!"

"Is that when Scot's dick goes inside your pussy?" Mona asked still moving her fingers around Emma's insides.

"Shit!" Emma said jerking her body. "Yes! That's it!"

Scot was unsure whatitwas, but he knew he would be part of it soon.

Emma pushed away from Scot and Mona and moved Scot back to the bed. She pushed him down onto the bed roughly and swung her legs over his to straddle him. She uneasily poised above Scot's rod.

"Mona. Come here!"

Mona flew over to the bed, her head between Emma's and Scot's.

"Take hold of Scot's penis and line it up with my hole. Watch it as you help it sink into me!"

Mona ran around to the other side of the bed and climbed on where there was room. She put her head on Scot's belly and reached out for his penis. Looking up she saw where it should go and lined it up. "Ok, it's ready!" she called out.

Mona watched while Emma lowered herself down. Her pussy seemed to split around the tip of Scot's penis, and it started disappearing into her. Mona's eyes and mouth went wide watching it. Scot had such a big penis, about 9 inches she figured. When Emma's pussy rested against Mona's hand, she pulled it away to watch Emma push the rest of it inside her. Finally Mona couldn't see more than a little bit of Scot's penis in a little upside down V of Emma's pussy. Emma leaned forward a little and Scot's penis completely disappeared.

Mona closed her mouth, feeling a pool of her spit on her lips and cheek. "WOW!" she said.

"That's nothing! Move your head back a little and keep watching!"

Mona did and saw Emma lift off of Scot, showing his penis again. It was wet now, covered in the stuff she figured was inside of Emma. There was a scent in the air, and Mona thought it was wonderful! Emma pushed down again, her pussy swallowing Scot's penis.

Mona's fingers went down to her own pussy. This time they went past her button and into her pussy for the first time. She felt her own wetness but couldn't push more than one inside, imagining that it was Scot's penis instead. Her finger went in and out in time with what Emma was doing. The stars were coming out again, little lights she couldn't explain all over the place.