Daisy Chain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awesome! Like, Krista, thank you so much. I..." she started, but Krista spoke quickly cutting her off.

"But, you can't leave now," she said, and Callista thought of her mother and felt a familiar, bitter feeling, "You have to stay for the rest of the hour. And I think, since I am being so friendly and you wanted to make a deal, that you owe me."

"What?"

"You just have to accept that you owe me, you have to do what I want for this extra hour I am giving you. That's what you get in exchange for a free half hour and an hour of not doing work."

"Oh come on Krista, you said yourself that it just makes sense, why should I have to do anything for you?" Callista whined.

"Okay, so open your book to..." Krista started, arching her eyebrows and looking at Callista. Callista sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Fine, I owe you..." she said unconvincingly, "but just for the hour!" she said, as though she were holding something back and not conceding the entire issue to Krista. Krista gave Callista an almost sinister smile and then sat back in her seat for a while. The intense silence of the library was strange. Krista was just staring at her, not saying anything. At last she asked the ultimate question, "Well what did you want?"

"Well, how about this, I will ask you questions, and you answer honestly," Krista said.

"Questions? Like what? Not math right?" Callista said and Krista laughed.

"That would be reneging on our agreement wouldn't it? No, I just want to ask you about your life if you don't mind, unless you want to go back to math..."

"No!" Callista said quickly, "But...why do you want to ask me questions about my life? I mean, I am just a client for you, what difference does it make?" For a moment, Krista looked away, and bit her lip. Callista sensed that there was something Krista wasn't telling her.

"Okay, so I was going to make you do the work today anyway, even without Megan. Then I remembered this project I have to do for business school. We are supposed to be making a business plan for a company. The company I got assigned is a store that sells clothing and cheap jewelry to teen girls. I don't really have any sort of idea about how I'd do marketing for that. But you are a teen girl, I think that maybe I could ask you some questions, and get some ideas," Krista explained. Krista realized she'd been had! Krista didn't want to do any work today either! She was like, just looking for someone to help her do her homework. And now, she'd maneuvered Callista into a corner so that she was asking to help Krista. Krista made it look like she was doing Callista a favor to do her homework.

"Alright Tom Sawyer, I guess I can help you out," Callista said bitterly. Krista gave her a little smile, like she appreciated the fact that Callista was smart enough to figure out what was going on.

"Well, let's get started," Krista said, reaching into her bag and taking out a different notebook, "First, are you dating someone and if so, for how long?"

"Yeah, 8 months," Callista explained.

"Is that your longest relationship ever?" Krista asked. Callista didn't know what this had to do with clothes or cheap jewelry, but she figured there was no harm.

"Yeah, the only other long relationship I had was in lasted 6 months."

"Were both relationships with boys? Or was one or both with a girl?" Krista asked very matter-of-factly. Callista was taken aback. Both her relationships were with boys, she had absolutely no feelings towards girls. But it still didn't feel right for Krista to be asking this. Callista squirmed a little, but Krista stared at her impassively. For a moment, Krista's eyes glossed over the math book. Callista spoke up quickly, resolving that she would answer any silly little questions to make sure she didn't have to worry about that threat again.

"Yes, both were with boys," she murmured. Krista behaved like it was a normal question, moving on impassively to the next questions.

"Are you a virgin?"

"Krista!" Callista said, her eyes getting wide, "That is like, totally not any of your business." Krista sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Callista, I know these questions feel strange. But sex sells, I am going to need to know about this, figure out what sort of... experiences girls in your generation have had. So I can sell jewelry. Your name will not be included in the report. It is totally anonymous," Krista spoke like all of this stuff was self-evident and she shouldn't have to say it. Callista didn't think a generalization like that could be made, but she figured if it was anonymous, then there was no difference.

"No."

"How many partners?" Krista asked and Callista winced.

"Just one," Callista said, her voice catching in her throat. She was different than most girls, she hadn't even told her friends that she'd had sex. She was always afraid it would get back to her mother. Only the fact that she could get Krista fired for skipping the lesson allowed her the confidence to say it.

"What positions?" Krista said, her eyes didn't even come up from her notebook.

"Krista!" Callista said, "What could you possibly need to know about... sex positions that could help you sell a necklace?"

"Are you the MBA student or am I? Answer the questions," Krista said disinterestedly. Callista realized she'd reneged on her promise to herself to just answer the questions, so she sucked it up and just answered it.

"Missionary and... doggy style," she said, almost dying. Krista smirked a little and Callista knew that her tutor was picturing her on her hands and knees, her tits swinging underneath her body like pendulums, moaning while a cock was shoved into her pussy. Callista looked down at her book, not wanting to make eye contact with Krista. Her mother had instilled a healthy sense of shame in sex, and while she resented it, she still had it.

"Which was better?"

"Doggy," Callista said, her mouth feeling dry. This was still better than studying on a Saturday, she kept telling herself. And a little part of her, deep inside her, was sort of thrilled by this. Krista, a woman, cared about her sex life.

"How often do you masturbate?" Krista asked suddenly. She said it in a whisper, but Callista's first instinct was to look around the library quickly to see if anyone heard. Her cheeks felt hot and her eyes were wide. This was beyond sex; somehow this was worse, "Well?"

"I don't know, like twice a week I guess," Callista said. Callista thought about lying on her stomach on her bed, her arm pressed down by the weight of her body while her fingers moved delicately and knowingly over her clitoris. And now Callista was sure that Krista was thinking about it as well. "Does your store sell dildos or something." If Krista noticed Callista's sarcasm, she pretended she didn't.

"I guess maybe I should, if all the girls your age are as... active as you," Krista said, she didn't say it maliciously but Callista felt dirty. What was going on here? Everything felt totally weird, like this was some sort of dream that occurred inside of funhouse mirror. "But that is a good point, do you use a dildo?"

"No!" Krista said and she heard a librarian somewhere far off in the library shush her. Krista clucked her tongue and shook her head.

"Seriously Krista, you need to lighten up. You are almost as high strung as your mother. We are just a couple of girls talking about sex," Krista said, adding, "Do you ever finger your asshole when you masturbate?" Callista was, like, completely floored by this. Who the hell was this person and what had she done with dour, boring, and decidedly non-sexual Krista?

"That question cannot possibly have any relevance..." Callista began and then Krista suddenly stood up from the table. Callista stopped talking. Krista started to walk slowly around the table, speaking as she did so.

"Look, I am not trying to make you uncomfortable," Krista said, "Maybe those questions got a little too personal a little too quick. Just know that whatever you do, I am not judging. I just wanted to know. " Krista moved around the table. Callista felt very tense, she didn't know what was going to happen. Krista moved behind her, standing behind the chair. Callista could sense that Krista was very close, her breasts less than an inch from the back of her head.

"What are you doing?" Callista asked pensively, trying to turn her head and see Krista.

"I am trying to teach you a trick I've learned about relaxation. You are far too tense, and it is bad for you. Being tense might even cause you to under-perform on the ACT. So let me do my job and improve you chances of passing the test," Krista said cryptically.

"Umm... Ok," Callista said, feeling uncomfortable. The next thing she felt was Krista's hands on her shoulder. Callista tensed up even more, why was her tutor touching her? Krista carefully slipped the sweater off of Callista's shoulders and it slinked off Callista's arms onto the chair. Krista began to knead the flesh on Callista's shoulders, digging her fingers in firmly but gently. Callista had to admit that it felt nice. Krista's fingers moved against Callista's neck, her fingers were warm and soft. For a moment, Callista forgot how odd the situation was, and just let Krista massage her shoulder and neck. She closed her eyes and melted into her chair. Krista leaned in close while she worked, occasionally her breast would bump Callista's back. Her perfume was delicate and smelled nice. Callista unconsciously began to respond to Krista's touch. She stifled a moan (and was confused by where it came from) and was conscious that she was becoming aroused! Her pussy was getting wet. What was going on? As Callista was thinking about this situation, she suddenly became aware that Krista's right hand was no longer on her neck. Instead it had slinked down over her shoulder, skidded across her sternum, and was now reaching for her breast. Just at the instant that Krista's hand cupped her left breast, Callista squealed.

"Krista! What the hell are you doing?" Callista asked, her eyes darting around the library. She heard someone shush, far off in the library.

"Quiet honey," Krista said, leaving her hand on Callista's breast, 'This is a library. You'd hate to have someone come back here and see what you are doing." Krista explained. Then, she took Callista's nipple between her thumb and forefinger, through the shirt, and squeezed it gently. Callista felt a chill go through her body. It was not entirely unpleasant...but she didn't want this. She was in public! This was a girl? What would her mother think if she saw her, silently accepting this sort of behavior? She knew that all she had to do, in a library, was call out and someone would come over. But she wasn't doing that and for some reason she didn't want to.

Now Krista's right hand moved over to Callista's right breast, pinching at Callista's other nipple, sinking into the flesh. Now her left hand went over Callista's shoulder as well and she was carefully kneading both of Krista's breasts. Callista's nipples grew hard, poking out proudly and visibly through her white shirt. Krista was so much better at this than Callista's boyfriend. She was gentle, and took her time. For a moment, Callista forgot about her worries and just enjoyed the sensual feeling.

She was so transfixed that she didn't notice Krista's right hand move off of her breast. She didn't feel as it reached down and grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt. She didn't notice as Krista started to slowly pull the shirt up. The first Callista noticed anything was when she felt cold air against the bottom of her breasts. She looked down and saw that her shirt was being pulled up! Her bellybutton was exposed and even the rounded bottoms of her breasts! She squirmed a little, trying to get away from Krista, but it only served to pull her shirt up farther. Suddenly, Callista's shirt was scrunched up under her arms pits and her breasts were exposed in the library! She tried to grab the shirt, but Krista was clutching it closely. Callista wanted to yell out but were afraid of people seeing her. Her nipples grew even harder in the cold, their milk chocolate color looking darker as the skin contracted.

Krista jerked hard on the shirt, pulling Callista's arms up. And in a flash the shirt was sitting on the table and Callista was topless in the public library. Krista's hands moved back to Krista's breasts, kneading them and pinching Callista's nipples. Callista felt frozen, her heart was beating a mile a minute. She did not know what was bothering her more, her horror at being exposed or the undeniable pleasure she felt from having Krista's hands on her body. She moaned and looked down at her breasts. She liked the way Krista's pale skin looked cupping her brown breasts had to bite her lip to avoid louder noises.

Krista's hand came off of one of Callista's breasts and grabbed her chin. Krista turned Callista's head to the side so that she was looking over one of her shoulders. And then Krista bent forward and placed her mouth on top of Callista's. Callista was shocked. For a moment she didn't do anything. But she felt Krista's soft, warm lips against her own and Krista kept kneading her breast with her hand. Krista's breast pressed farther against her head. Callista was powerless to resist. She opened her mouth, letting Krista's tongue into her mouth. Krista's tongue felt hot at warm against Callista's own, her saliva tasted sweet, and her passion was contagious. Krista squeezed Callista's breast harder and bit Callista's lip. Callista kissed back, giving more passion than she'd ever been able to muster for her boyfriend.

After a long white, the kiss was broken and Callista's mouth was thick with the taste of her tutor's mouth. Callista felt like she was in shock. Her entire body felt like it was shaking and everything felt surreal. As a result, she did not resist when Krista took her by the arm and carefully helped her to stand. She complied easily when Callista spun her around and sat her back down on the table. Now the two women were facing one another. Callista looked into Krista's eyes and saw that wolfish glare again. It thrilled her. But still, she slowly realized where she was again and looked around to see if anyone was near. She didn't notice anyone. She put her hands back on the table behind herself, sort of reclining back. She had no idea what was going to happen next, but she no longer had the will to resist. Whatever happened from now on, she wanted it.

Krista licked her lip and then leaned forward. She put her hands on either side of Callista's hips. Krista sighed contentedly and then leaned forward. Callista watched as one of her hot, brown nipples disappeared into Krista's mouth. Callista was entranced by Krista's pink lips and white skin against her own nubile brown body. Without conscious thought, Callista's hand went to Krista's head and she began to gently stroke the older woman's hair. Krista cooed playfully, her tongue dancing generously and sensuously over Callista's tit. After a few minutes, Krista moved to Callista's other breast. The newly exposed nipple felt cold and wet but Krita quickly put her hand on that breast, massaging it while her tongue prodded and stroked the other. Callista leaned her head back, just allowing the sensation to wash over her.

After a few more minutes of sucking and slurping at Callista's warm breast, Krista sat down fully in her chair. Callista's nipple popped out of her mouth. Callista was almost panting with desire. She'd never felt so aroused in her life. Krista seemed to sense that. She placed a finger on Callista's nipple, and then slowly traced her finger down Callista's body, over her breast, her stomach, and down her leg to the knee. The Krista put carefully grasped Callista's other knee and spread her legs apart. Callista looked down between her knees and saw Krista looking between them. She stifled a groan and bit her index finger at the knuckle.

Gingerly, Krista reached in between Callista's legs, her hands disappearing into the girl's pink skirt. Callista could feel Krista's fingers against the insides of her thighs. She spread her legs wider, trying to provide her tutor with access. Krista pulled one hand out from Callista's skirt and put her finger against her lips, indicating quiet. This was the first Callista realized she'd been whimpering with desire.

Suddenly, Callista felt a finger graze her pussy. She jumped a little and felt a chill throughout her body. She felt as Krista carefully worked her finger into the tiny spot of fabric just covering her pussy. She felt Krista's nail against her labia, it grazed her clit and she bit harder on her finger. She lifted her butt off the table, and she felt Krista hook her finger into the panties and carefully pull on them. Her panties slid off her ass and Krista pulled them down her legs and took them her feet. Callista was panting noisily.

"I need to keep you quiet," Krista whispered naughtily. She took Callista's tiny pair of underwear (it was a skimpy black thong) and rolled it into a ball. She pushed it up in front of Callista's face, almost touching her lips. For a moment, Callista didn't know what her tutor wanted. Then, it dawned on her and she felt like jelly. But she knew she needed to stay quiet as well. She opened her mouth and Krista popped the panties into her mouth. They were wet and warm and Callista could taste her own pussy juices. It was a flavor she'd never experienced before, salty and sweet and she loved it, her tongue prodded the fabric, searching for more of her syrupy nectar.

While she did this, her eyes stayed glued to Krista. Krista slowly flipped back Callista's skirt, exposing her narrow strip of well-kempt pubic hair and her juicy, dripping red cunt. A small puddle had even formed on the table, Callista had never been so aroused in her life. She could even smell her pussy, and she liked it. Krista winked at her and then put her head between her pupil's legs. Callista could feel Krista's breath on her cunt and bit down hard on her panties.

When Krista's tongue first came in contact with her clitoris, Callista shuddered visibly. The excruciating anticipation had been totally worth it! She felt her pussy, and all of her other muscles, contract. She felt Krista's tongue fan out and begin lapping generously at her pussy. It felt hot, warm, and wet. Heavenly. Krista's tongue moved in a slow, rhythmic fashion over Callista's pussy. With one hand, Callista grabbed her breast and started to knead her flesh, pulling hard on her sore nipples. She wanted to moan, but her mouth was stuffed with her own panties.

Callista opened her eyes to look down at her lover. She saw the crest of Krista's head and could see the gentle movements of Krista's body as she licked her pussy. She looked beautiful. Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye, Callista saw movement. Her entire body tensed and she froze, feeling completely terrified. She turned slowly to see what was moving. Krista appeared not to notice and continued to lick her pussy forcefully. Callista saw a woman! She was standing only ten feet away, her eyes opened, looking directly at them. For a moment, Callista almost cried out, but the pleasure between her legs was building. She couldn't stop now. The woman's face looked impassive, like she didn't notice what was going on or that it was normal to see a couple of women fucking in the library. Then, Callista realized that the woman was holding a cane, the woman tapped it gently on the ground, then turned towards a book shelf. She reached up at grabbed...a book in Braille. The woman was blind! The woman took her book and walked away.

Suddenly, the relief and the tension built as one. Callista grunted (almost) noiselessly in her throat. All of her muscles tightened and her mind went completely blank. And then a torrent of pleasure like she'd never experienced before tore through here body. Rocketing up from her clitoris, through her chest and into her brain. Callista was shaking all over. She suddenly came to realize that something strange was happening. She looked down between her legs to see a large, sudden blast of thick, clear liquid pour out of her cunt! She was squirting! She'd, like, heard about that happening before but totally didn't think that it could happen. Especially not to her. But she felt intense relief as around three cups of hot liquid poured out of her body, splashing against Krista's face and dripping onto the floor.