Dark Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda turned to Gloria smiling gleefully. "Thank you for walking me to my door."

"Oh no problem. Pretty girls like us need to stick together sometimes you know?" Gloria said.

Amanda smiled wider. "Yeah I know." She turned to unlock and opened the door and stepped in. Before she closed it behind her, Amanda faced Gloria one more time as if trying to get a mental note that would burn in her memory forever before she closed the door on her. But something stopped the door from closing. Amanda looked down and saw that Gloria's milky, soft; hand was pressed up against the door keeping it halfway opened.

Amanda didn't know what the hell was going on until she looked up at Gloria who stared deep into her eyes coldly. Those beautiful black eyes that Amanda could not turn away from.

"What's the hurry?" Gloria asked solemnly. Amanda didn't answer. For some strange reason she couldn't. Staring into Gloria's eyes was like staring into a black hole in space. No one was around, hell she wasn't even in her apartment. It was like she was floating. Floating into nothingness. A dream state she could not wake up from. She saw nothing or know nothing except the one voice that she heard from the distance. "Can I come in?" Gloria asked. Amanda still stuck in her trance tried to snap out of it but for some reason couldn't. "Can I come in please?"

Complying, Amanda slowly opened the door as wide as she could and stepped aside. Without keeping her eyes off of Gloria, Amanda watched as she walked in those voids she called eyes still staring hard into her own as if Gloria turned away for one minute, the spell would break.

Amanda closed the door behind them without moving her eyes away from Gloria's.

"Show me where your bedroom is?" Gloria ordered.

Out of a chain reaction, Amanda took Gloria's hand and guided her to her room.

Gloria looked around. There was a nice, comfortable looking, made bed up against the wall that was so big it might as well been in the center of the room. There was a tall wooden drawer beside it with pictures of herself and probably friends. On the other side was her own private bathroom. "So this is where you sleep?"

Amanda stood at the foot of the bed and stared at Gloria who browsed around. Then she walked over to Amanda and stared into her eyes. She could tell that Amanda was still under her spell with her blue eyes stuck on hers and a slight smile that was welcoming.

Gloria placed her soft hand on Amanda's cheek and lightly rubbed her hand down her soft cheek. "Take off your clothes."

If Amanda was out of the trance, she would be totally shocked. She would probably tell her to get the hell out. But in this situation Amanda was under Gloria's complete control. Amanda put her thumbs under the straps of her dress and pulled them down. With her dress halfway around her waist, she pulled the rest of her dress down to her feet and stepped out of it. She was in her red bra and panties. Gloria watched impressed as Amanda reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra and dropped it to the floor. Gloria's eyes opened wide at the site of Amanda's perky, medium size, breasts with pointed, pink, nipples. But the show was not over yet. Gloria ordered Amanda to take her clothes off. And she meant everything. Amanda placed her thumbs around the straps of her panties, opened them wide, and pulled them all the way down. She stepped out of them and kicked them to the side along with her dress. Amanda stood upright and proud as she revealed her nudity to the acceptable Gloria.

"Very elegant," Gloria finally spoke impressed, "very elegant indeed."

Gloria walked up to the naked Amanda and wrapped one big palm around her perky, medium thick, breasts making Amanda gasp. Still in trance, the touch of her soft, perky, flesh did not snap her out of Gloria's spell. Amanda started breathing heavily as Gloria placed both her hands on her breasts and lightly squeezed and massaged them. Heat started developing in Amanda and it was making its way down between her legs. Still stuck in the void, in the back of her mind she was wondering what it would be like to touch herself. She hasn't pleased her body in years ever since she started escorting.

Gloria placed her hands on each side of Amanda's cheeks. She pulled her face closer to hers without hesitation and they both passionately kissed. Amanda was already in a trance, but that kiss. The kiss that was different from any other clients kiss sent her deeper and deeper into her pleasure of nothingness. She started to feel moist between her thighs and so wanted to touch Gloria's body and badly.

Gloria finally broke away from the kiss even though she knew Amanda wanted more. Gloria moved in closer until her red, cherry, lips were near her right ear. "I want you to get on the bed for me and touch yourself," Amanda's eyes shot open. Of course she had no choice but to do what she was told, what was Gloria going to be doing? "And I want you to take it slow. I want to witness every moment of it."

Amanda leaned back on her bed and crawled backwards until she was in the middle. Then she relaxed her head on the back of her pillow. Comfortable and ready, Amanda opened her legs slightly and placed a few fingers between her thighs. It started with rubbing her clitoris slowly and carefully which triggered the first wave of pleasure. Of her course her body was like taking a mind of its own but what really set her body on fire was the thought of Gloria on top of her helping her fulfill her need of sweet release.

This caused Amanda to dig deeper into her loins and rub the inside of her pussy walls with two of her fingers. She wanted to kiss Gloria. To touch her. To get inside her and return the same feel of pleasure Amanda was feeling right now.

Amanda didn't notice it or was too distracted to care, but Gloria was on the other side of the room watching sternly and carefully as if it was very important to remember every detail of Amanda fondling herself.

Amanda did not stop in her pursuit to find that sweet release that she so desperately wanted. Satisfying her body was nothing like pleasing any other client. Her mind was racing in all directions as she was deciding whether to get it over with and climax on her clean covers or try to think of something uninteresting so she can continue on her sexual assault on her own body. So many decisions.

Gloria watched as Amanda's chest began to heave up and down in an erotic explosion that sent her over the edge crying as if she was in pain, even though the satisfied smile on her face told Gloria that she loved it.

Amanda's breathing slowed as her body began to relax. She remembered when she was masturbating before she even moved to New York. It was a wonderful feeling and very relaxing, but not to relaxing that she felt like she was knocked out. Amanda laid in bed feeling free, but somewhat delirious. As if her body released some sort of chemical that hit her in the brain. It was to the point that she even forgot (Or was still in the trance) Gloria was in the same room!

Gloria walked over and sat on the edge of the bed right next to Amanda. She stared down at her sleeping body her eyes closed and probably waiting for more instructions. Instead, Gloria leaned down until her face was close to Amanda's and gave her one strong kiss to her lips. Amanda kissed back without opening her eyes. Gloria rose up still staring down at the naked beauty that is her new slave.

She got off the bed, headed to the door, turned off the light, and slowly closed the door behind her leaving her new slave lying naked in her bed uncovered and drifting off in a deep sleep that left her dreaming about her new guest, friend, and master.


Carrie Benson slowly opened her eyes. Everything was a blur at first but after getting the sleep out of her system she was able to see clearly. Carrie was staring up at the ceiling. At least she thought. There was a big ball of light that was shining down on her and almost blinded her completely.

At first she thought she must have fell asleep on her bed after a long night's work. But she didn't remember sucking dick for a giant lamp to shine in her face all fucking day. So Carrie tried to get up but couldn't. She looked side to side to see that both her wrists were tied to the metal bed post and tightly. She lifted her head up and tried to look further down to see that her ankles were tied to the other end of the bed post!

"What the fuck?!" Carrie screamed. "What the fuck is this?!" But there was no answer.

Carrie tried to think back when she was on the street selling her ass. Men would invite her to their place for some kinky fun. But one thing she never fell for was being tied down, to anything. She was the one doing the tying. It wasn't only kinky but it gave her some sense of control. Plus, it was safer than allowing a man to take control and do whatever they want with her. Including leaving her for dead if that is what turns them on. So how in the hell did she get caught up in this situation?

"Look, I don't know who the hell you are or what you want but this shit here is going to cost you two hundred and fifty. Kinky shits like this don't come for free!"

Still, there was no answer. Now what?

Suddenly Carrie heard footsteps coming towards her. She struggled to look up and out appeared from the darkness was a tall, white, man. His hair was shaved with dark brown eyes. He could have looked really handsome if it wasn't for the sweating and the look of obsession in his eyes. He seemed to be breathing hard, really hard. As if he got a call some dumb, white, bitch was strapped to a bed just for him and ran his crazy ass all the way to the middle of nowhere just to see.

Carrie noticed that his right arm was moving weirdly. She looked down a little farther to see that he was actually stroking his penis to hardness. Carrie could see the opening of the slit in the mushroom sized gland.

Carrie realized that she was going to be raped in the middle of nowhere by a horny psychopath. Wonderful.

"Hey baby," Carrie finally spoke, "you like what you see? After you get done having some fun, why don't you help me outta here and me and you can go out and get some lunch, because I'm famished."

The man didn't respond. Carrie knew all he was thinking about was getting off.

The man jumped on top of Carrie settling himself between her legs. Carrie didn't hesitate. This was the life. Hell the way she was living, this was bound to happen. She just took a deep breath and sighed. At least whatever happens it was her and no sweet college girl who tried to come above this.

Carrie could feel the heat of his penis between her thighs and braced herself when the head popped in first. The man either was desperate or had no mercy. He just shoved himself all the way inside her as if she was nothing. Which is every whore.

"You like that," Carrie spoke as she felt him inside her, "you want this good pussy don't you?" Inciting him probably wasn't the best idea but she had heard stories of crazy ass perverts like this guy who put women through situations like this and no matter how loud they scream or how hard they fight, it seems struggling only makes things worse. Carrie was curious if she did the opposite. "Come on baby, get this good pussy!"

The man was listening and took her urging to heed. The more Carrie kept enticing the maniac the more he forced his dick in and out of her as fast as he could as if trying to get off but hurt her at the same time. But it wasn't working.

Carrie started moaning and crying out in pleasure even though the whole thing was fake. Hopefully the retard would be dumb enough to think a street hooker like herself had a crush on him.

Then all Carrie's plans changed when the man stopped fucking her and looked her straight dead in the eyes. For some reason the man was starting to get limp and he started to get angry. Carrie looked up into his eyes and finally it hit her. Fear. The man raised his hand up and with one quick swipe, slapped her so hard Carrie saw bright flashes and knew it wasn't because of the bright light above them.

Just like Carrie feared, the skinny, bald, headed man was one of those types. Just her luck.

"You fuck'in bitch!" The man finally spoke. "You think you better than me!"

Carrie realized that there was no point in trying to let him fuck her until she was numb. This man wanted her to feel pain, wanted her to scream, and wanted her to fear him. She didn't need a Ph. D to realize that this poor child had no control over his life while growing up. Instead of taking it out on the perpetrators that hurt him the most, he was going to take out on any stuck up bitch he thought was better than him.

SMACK! Another big slap across her face. This one was numb since it was the same hard swipe like the last time. SMACK! Another opened hand hit.

Carrie should have screamed or at least acted as if it hurt her really bad because the man started to notice. This time he wine up and balled his hand up in a fist. Shit!

WALLOP! The punch was ten times as hard as the slaps. WALLOP! Again the man came down on her like she stole money from him with giving him what he needed. The man came down some more times on her face until he saw that his fist finally broke the skin on her left eyelid.

That's when Carrie felt another weapon. Weapon between good and evil stuck between her thighs that was growing and hard. The man went back to where he started pushing into her as hard as he could as if his penis was meant to stab her until her insides bleeds.

At first Carrie thought he was taking a break from the hitting while he was fucking her, but them she realized she spoke to soon when she felt a few more fists hit her face. It wasn't hard as when he rose up and came down on her with hardness. The man changed his route and decided to keep punching her from the side when he was a little lower. It didn't hurt as much but it still hurts all the same.

"You fuck'in bitch," The man continued, "I'll show you, you fuck'in dick suck'in slut!"

The man rose up and tilted his head backwards screaming or what sounded more like a roar as Carrie felt the rushed of warm semen shoot inside her.

Carrie was glad that he was done with is sexual and physical assault but knew that the night was still not over.

The man went back to staring at Carrie hard as if he figured he did not hurt her the way he wanted to. "You still here bitch?" The man spoke in a baleful tone. Bloodied and bruised Carrie closed her eyes a waited for what was expected of an old whore trying to make a living. "You still think you better than me don't you bitch?" The man said again as he wrapped his palms around her throat and squeezed as hard as he could until he saw Carrie's eyes and tongue bulge out of her head as if surprised that he was doing this.

As the man slowly tried to take her life away all Carrie could think about was the years she has worked the streets. Tearing her body and her self-worth trying to make ends meet. Her life was shit and everybody she knew or just met knew it. She let herself face the possibility that her life was never going to change and what was happening now was bound to happen sooner or later. Don't get her wrong, Carrie was not afraid to die. Hell, he was doing her a major favor taken her away from this world. The only thing she cared about was that the psycho came into her. If he was going to take her life, no matter how painful it was, at least she wouldn't be responsible for bringing another monster into this world.


Amanda woke up in the morning and in the nude feeling refreshed and somewhat free. Of course waking up naked was not unusual to her, waking up naked and uncovered was not like her. She tried to remember what had happened last night. It was a blur at first, but then the images came back. She was at this high priced bar looking for jons. Doctors, lawyers, stockbrokers, and other white collared workers hangout to relax or celebrate their victories over the people they screwed over or the economy.

Amanda remembered walking out of the bar because no one was biting and waited on the side the street. Her eyes shot up as she remembered the long, dark haired, woman who offered her a ride to her apartment. They were standing outside of her door when she walked in and she was about to close it on the woman. That's when the door was stuck and when she looked up to find out it was her, everything went blank.

That was strange. She only had one apple martinee, her favorite. She remembered the woman from the bar, the street, and her apartment complex. Until she stepped into her room suddenly everything was black. Then she wakes up naked in her bed feeling internal release as if she just had sex. Was she a client? Did she drug her somehow? That was pretty weird that a beautiful and educated looking woman like herself would want to drug her. Especially how remarkably attractive she was. If she would have played her cards straight or sweet talk her, Amanda would have given it up for free.

Amanda laid back on the bed and sighed. That night was not only weird but long and she didn't get anything out of it except getting laid. Amanda reached under her pillow and felt something sharp, but papery. She rose up again and pulled back the pillow to see there was green paper under it. She picked it up and counted. 5 perm pressed hundred dollar bills. Maybe that night wasn't a total loss? Whoever that strange woman was, she must have rocked her world. One of the easiest ways to make money in her life. Suddenly another memory popped up in her head. The mystery woman's name was Gloria. Gloria Estaben. After what she just found out this morning, Amanda will never forget her name.


After an intense stretching to loosen up her muscles in all parts of her body, Amanda stepped outside her room and positioned her ipod on her waist band. Then she put the two earmuffs in her ears. She walked down to the first floor where he caught Doc Sampson.

"Hi," Amanda waved listening to the music even though she quickly passes by.

Doc was a very unusual man. He had a very big bald spot on the top of his head with grey hair around the back and side of his head. He was probably in his 60s and by the look on him, it showed. He wore very thick glasses that made his eyes bulge outward like some weird cartoon character. He had a nose that was the size of witch from, "The Wizard of Oz", and he was missing a few teeth. The sad part was that he looked really confused. One look at you but no matter how affective those oval glasses were, he looked like he didn't understand what the hell he was looking at. And when Amanda or someone else would speak to him like, "Hi", or, "Hello", he would respond as if he was deaf or he just didn't understand the question.

Amanda always wondered if she was going to meet creeps like him one day. So far she has been very lucky. Her clients were always tall, handsome, businessmen (And now women) who paid handsomely for her time. Doc on the other hand, and she didn't really want to say it. It was a very ugly word to describe someone as unfortunate as he. But he did look and act, retarded.

It was a wonder how he was able to live alone without help. He was probably getting some sort of Social Security. If only she was so lucky. Just going about her day doing whatever and getting paid for doing nothing was a dream.

After an hour of jogging the calories away, Amanda came back to the apartment complex and entered into the building. When she made it to the second floor she passed by another apartment resident. Jason Kerwaski was his name. He usually wears a thick sweater with a long hoodie. He would keep his head down most of the time as if he was disfigured or something. But Amanda was lucky enough to get a glimpse of his face one day. He wasn't a bad looking man. He looked frustrated and tired a lot, but she could relate. Still, handsome as he may look. His, "I don't give a shit", attitude left Amanda a little nervous.