Dark Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time Amanda would watch the news about a rape and murder victims she would hear footsteps outside of her apartment which made her think Jason just got home from releasing his murderous intentions. Sometimes she wondered if she was going to be the next person he knocks on her door. Amanda would sometimes meditate so she could get the weird thoughts out of her head.

Amanda wasn't the one to pass judgment, but every time she pass by him her heart would beat rapidly and then calm when she safely pass.

Amanda used her key to enter her apartment and closed the door behind her to let her know that she made it home safely. After relieving the stress from her mind and body, it was time to take a shower to wash away all her hard work.

After heading into the bathroom, Amanda stripped down to her bare feet and turned on the faucet in the bathtub to let the warm water fill up the tub. She took her Rose fragrance bubble bath and poured some in mixing the moisturizing soap with the warm water creating soap suds.

After the water was at the right temperature, Amanda carefully and slowly stepped in with one foot. The warm water stung just an inch but became numb after a second. Then she let herself step in the tub and slowly sunk her body down into the fragrance mixture sighing at the relief and relaxation of her mind, body, and inner muscles. Amanda always loved baths. It was like a mixture of chemicals and elements joined together for a common cause. To free the body of all the malfunctions of movement that could leave her motionless.

In this state Amanda could dream. Dream off into another world where she didn't have to struggle or fight to live. It was beautiful. It was heaven.

The water was warm and inviting. The feel of the element's warm hands caressing her skin from the bottom of her feet and up to her bare arms. Her breasts rubbing up against the water's breasts. Soft, wet, kisses caressing her neck and cheek. The soft hair rubbing across her face....

Amanda suddenly opened her eyes. She didn't naturally react despite her surprise. She was staring up into the void. The same void Amanda fell into when she invited Gloria into her apartment. And despite her lack of memory, she didn't remember ever inviting her in.

"What...?" Amanda wanted to speak but Gloria placed her finger against her lips to silence her. If Amanda was any other woman, she would have jumped out of the tub cursing by now. But she felt like Gloria and her had a connection. She didn't know what. She just felt really close to Gloria. Like this special moment was meant to be.

So Amanda did what she was told. She stayed silent and waited until her new lover closed in on her body. Gloria lowered her head to Amanda's and suddenly they kissed. Out of a chain reaction, Amanda rubbed her hands along the sides of Gloria's wide hips and up to her thin waist. Gloria rose up until her breasts were leveled with Amanda's face. Her chest closed in and Amanda knew what she wanted her to do. With her mouth, she swallowed one breast as hard as she could licking away at the strong, pink, nipple and then the other. Gloria's scent was unknown but it smelled something exotic. Foreign. Something that enliven the senses but could not be recognized. All Amanda knew was that it was urging her to taste her new lover more.

Gloria pulled Amanda back up against the inner tub and went back to kissing her again. This time Gloria's wonderful, soft, tongue forced its way into Amanda's mouth wrestling with her tongue. Amanda could only comply with Gloria's oral invasion. Returning the favor even though Gloria was more experienced in tongue action, Amanda was not going to give up the fight. She was having too much fun.

Gloria broke the kiss and put both her soft hands on Amanda's shoulders pushing her back in the bath. Amanda stared into Gloria's eyes and again she was lost in the void. Gloria stared into Amanda's eyes sternly as if she was transferring messages through their sockets, but Amanda didn't understand.

"Who are you," Amanda asked seriously. She surprised herself that she was allowed to speak, "what do you want? Why are you doing this to me?"

Gloria stared into Amanda's eyes and then she slightly cracked a smile. "I want you." She said with feminine but a strangely deep voice.


Amanda opened her eyes staring up at the ceiling. She looked down at herself to see she was still in the bathtub. A dream. Just another dream. But this dream was somewhat different. Unlike that night when she mysteriously date raped her. This was not real, but felt real to the imagination. Amanda actually felt like she tasted Gloria in her mouth. In fact the taste was still in her mouth. How weird the mind works.

Amanda heard a knock at the door. Damn, she really needs to get a roommate.

Amanda was not going to rush to the door. In any other case, it could be one of the boring residents who live in the apartment complex with her. She slowly got out of the tub and put on a thick, white, bathrobe. She slipped on her pink slippers and headed straight to the knocking door.

"Coming!" Amanda yelled even though she hoped the person on the outside gave up already.

With the safety latch still on the door, Amanda opened it halfway and suddenly became shocked at what she saw.

Gloria was on the other end staring delightedly into Amanda's eye.

It was shocking that Amanda just dreamed of her in the bathtub. It was shocking that she happen to appear in front of her door all of sudden. And it was deliberately shocking that Amanda was not trapped in the void. For some strange reason she felt in control.

"Hi," Gloria spoke flashing those strong, white, teeth, "you remember me don't you?"

Amanda nodded. "Yeah, Gloria right?"

"Right."

Amanda tried to look outside her door side to side and then back at Gloria. "Um, how did you get up here? I didn't remember giving you my number the last time and plus you need me or other residents here to buzz you in."

"Oh that. Well, one of those residents you are speaking about let me in the door. He knew that I didn't belong there and but after explaining that I know you, he buzzed in and was generous enough to follow him in. I guess he knew you or something. He really didn't ask who I was, why did you come here, or anything of that nature."

Amanda thought something was really suspicious about that. "He just buzzed you in because you said my name?"

"Your friends are very friendly like that." Gloria giggled. "Can I come in?" Amanda stared into Gloria's dark eyes. They were so beautiful that she thought she was lost in them. "Can I come in?" Her smile was red and delicious. Like a glass filled with juicy, round, dark red cherries. She thought about going to the store to buy some. Holding it by the stem and ripping the delicious treat from its stem. She would chew lightly not savor the taste. "Can I come in?"

Thinking about what Gloria's cherry taste like, Amanda carefully closed the door hoping she would not take any offense. She unhooked the door lock and opened the door to see the whole view of Gloria with a strange but welcoming smile. Amanda stepped aside and let Gloria walk in.

They both faced each other sternly. Amanda felt Gloria's arm and lifted it between them until they entwined their hands. Then Gloria placed her hand on Amanda's soft cheek, then the other. She pulled Amanda closer to her face and without hesitation or fight, Amanda and Gloria's lips connected in a strong embrace. Like any other person with strong connection, their tongues entered into each other's mouths, fighting their way to invade.

Amanda didn't know what to think. Her mind was going through all types of thoughts. Of course she took care of men. That's all she does. But she never knew she was into women. Or maybe these feelings were inside her, she just never took the time for herself to find out?

Either way, her questions were answered when Gloria kissed her so strongly that everything outside of their world did not matter anymore. They were so distracted in their embrace that they forgot the door was still open.

Finally, Gloria released her lips from Amanda's and with her soft hands still on each side of her cheeks, stared into her crystal blue eyes. "Close the door."

Gloria walked off and Amanda watched as she headed into her bedroom. Amanda quickly closed the door. She turned and slowly headed to her bedroom.

It was funny. Every time Gloria appeared Amanda was always stuck in the zone, like she was hypnotized or something. But this time it was different. She felt like she was in control of her mind, body, and soul. So what the fuck was she doing?


During the last half hour, Amanda looked up at her new lover who was staring down back at her. Amanda closed her eyes and opened them back up to see Gloria again. Unlike the other night when she invited her over (Against her own wishes), Amanda was well aware how she got to this position.

Amanda walked into her bedroom and was shocked to see that Gloria was sitting on her bed already in the nude!

Gloria turned to Amanda with a look that was weird to her. Like not only did Gloria planned this, but she had to do this.

"Come here," Gloria ordered again but this time reaching out her hands.

Amanda walked over to Gloria and took her hands in hers just like she wanted and suddenly they were right back where they started. Kissing each other in a hypnotic embrace Amanda never felt before. She had kissed many men. Hell, she had a boyfriend once. They would kiss the same way her and Gloria would kiss. But they had to break away to go to class or she wanted to get home and take a nice warm shower and jump into bed when she was working. But with Gloria it was different. Her kiss so strong, so hypnotic, that the whole world outside of their perimeter did not matter. Compared to her other lovers, Gloria was the only one who could kiss her and send her into another world.

Gloria broke the kiss again and Amanda opened her eyes to face her. They stared into each other's eyes. It looked like Gloria was going to make a move again. But something did not feel right. She felt somewhat a small draft coming from behind. Amanda covered her breasts to keep the cold from brushing up against her skin. But that's when Amanda's eyes shot opened.

"Wait a minute?" Amanda spoke looking down at her own body. She was naked from head to toe. Amanda looked up at Gloria who slightly showed her a little smile. "What happened to my clothes?"

Gloria's smile widened. She took Amanda by the hand and pulled her closer to her. "Does a magician tell some of his audience her magic secrets?"

"Why does a magician have to be a he?"

Gloria chuckled and then Amanda did the same thing. But after the sarcasm passed they went back to studying each other with their eyes.

"You are so beautiful." Gloria commented.

"Thank you," Amanda said, "and you have one of the sexiest bodies I have ever seen."

That put a smile on Gloria's face. She took Amanda by the hand. "Come blonde one. There is much to do."

Amanda was only pleased to allow such a siren to guide her into a new world of pleasure.


Gloria was on top of Amanda kissing her so strong that she thought she was trying to break through her skin. At the same time Amanda could feel Gloria's body on top of hers, their breasts rubbing up and down slightly just to get the nipples hard. Gloria's pelvis rubbing up against hers sparking every nerve in her body like static electricity. Then there was their pubic mound. Amanda was wet and surprisingly to her, so was she. The fluids mixed up with the slightly, wet, pubis. At the same time Gloria clamps her hands onto Amanda's so tight she thought if they let go, the romance was over. It didn't matter if Amanda's lips were sore. She did not want Gloria to stop no matter what. The house could be burning down and still she wanted Gloria close to her. If this is her time to die, then damnit she was going to die happy for once.

Amanda lost her distraction from the kiss when she felt all the nerves in her body react in a way that made her shake. This was the time to set herself free, but Gloria refuse to let her go. She continued locking her lips and wrestle her tongue along with hers so she could know Amanda feels.

Amanda came so hard she arched her back hitting Gloria's stomach in the process. She wanted to scream not out of pain but pleasure as every wave of wet passion flowed out of her like water spilling out of cliff. And Gloria still had her lips stuck on hers and her tongue fiddling within her mouth.

After the wave was over, Gloria finally broke the super kiss and stared down at Amanda. Her hand lightly touched the side of Amanda's left cheek.

Breathing lightly after Gloria freed her for some air, Amanda looked back up at Gloria's stern look.

"You are so beautiful," Gloria spoke, "the God's have truly gifted you."

In any situation, Amanda should have been freaked out. But instead took it as a compliment and relief that something (As well as someone) was looking after her.

"Did you cum," Amanda asked wondering what possessed her to ask that question, "I...I mean..."

Gloria just smiled delightedly. "Yes blessed one. Right after you."

"But how do you know?"

Gloria used one sharp black finger on Amanda's cheek and traced it down between her breasts. "My body is close to your body. So when you shook I knew it was our time."

Amanda was confused. "Our time for what?"

"For the both of us to experience the beauty of our womanhood that man has tried to take away from us for so long."

Any other woman heard the babbling Gloria was going on probably would've thought the bitch was bat shit crazy. But she gave her the benefit of a doubt.

Gloria leaned down and gave Amanda one last kiss before she slowly and lightly place her soft white hand on Amanda's face and said: "Sleep."

Amanda was tired but she wanted to go another round with Gloria. Hell, teach her things that she knew. But unfortunately after hearing that one word, everything went black.


The next day Amanda woke up alone but happy again. Gloria came over last night and the best part is that she remembered. She remembered looking into her seductive, black, eyes begging her to let her in. Amanda did. After Gloria walked in they quickly locked lips together and wrapped each other in their own embrace. They were so into each other. It came to the point where Gloria wanted to take this a step further. Gloria ordered her to follow her into her own bedroom and she did. The next thing Amanda new they were both in ass naked in bed with Gloria on top of her kissing her so passionately Amanda thought she was one of their clients. But this was different. Gloria rocked her world so good that it didn't matter if she paid or not. She would have fucked her for free. The strange part is that Gloria did not hypnotize her like last time. She remembered every last steamy detail from start to finish.

Amanda turned to the side smiling happily. Then she rose up to see that there was something there other than her new lover. A long white envelope took her place instead. Amanda snatched it up and quickly opened it. She took out 10, rectangular shape, bills and her heart stopped. 100, 200,300, 400, 500. Amanda counted more bills. Ten thousand dollars in hardcore cash! But why Gloria do such a thing? She was doing all the work not her. Besides she was a escort and not a high class one either. What was so important about her, she is willing to give up her life savings.

Much as Amanda did not like to bite the hand that feeds her, but she shook her head in disbelief. "New York is really weird."


After a long night of waiting at the bar, Amanda finally met her first client. She really tried to make sense of this evening since she was over paid for her submission that night. But Amanda decided to save that in her new banking account. She was going to save up enough money to get the hell out of New York and finally get a life so the next dumb jock wants to touch this. A young stockbroker named, Matt, sat beside her at the bar. Amanda knows him from earlier where he would be sitting with his other perverted buddies, probably daring poor Matt that he couldn't get laid even if he was a celebrity that hit bank at the box office. She really didn't care much about his last name unless it was on the face of a dollar bill. He was generous. Not really attractive but with a few drinks he was getting there. After hours of talking, Amanda noticed that he was nervous and probably a virgin. Poor thing.

"Would you like to go to my place or yours?" Matt asked pretty boldly.

Amanda didn't really want to do that. "Yours."

Matt looked back at his friends who raised their glasses as if he hit the jackpot or something. Amanda only rolled her eyes. She could understand if she was just a normal woman working a normal job like these guys, but she was a working whore. She didn't want to think about herself in that way, but what Matt was doing was not a step up no matter what sexuality it was, he was stepping down.

Matt paid the bartender for the drinks and took Amanda in his arms leading her out the bar and to his place of residence.

After their little session, and she means every bit of the word, was over, Matt dropped her off against a tall, brick, building making Matt think it was her home. In truth, where she lived was just up the street. She just didn't trust the man knowing where she lived, no matter, if he was short, sweet, and Amanda had to admit, a little handsome.

Matt maybe unattractive in appearance, but when Amanda talks to him more she started getting attractive to his intellect. He talked like he knew the world and he wanted to take her with him. But Amanda knew better. A whore was a whore. Unless she had something more valuable than sex to offer, this night probably was going to be their last.

Matt paid Amanda handsomely and let her out on the street where she asked him to drop her off.

"Are you sure you going to be okay sweety?" Matt asked concerned. The meeting was just sexual but he wasn't a prick either. "This place doesn't look too safe."

Amanda smiled. Despite Matt being nothing more than another jon, his reason for caring made her heart flutter. "Don't worry. I walk these streets all the time."

Matt sighed. At least he tried to be chivalrous. "Well, I had a very good time and I hope to see you again maybe me and you can go out to a dinner and a movie sometime. And like always, it's on me."

Now Amanda burst out laughing. Getting off on a good note and now hoping to see him again, Amanda waved goodbye as Matt drove off into the dark, busy, streets of New York leaving her by herself on the dark street.

As Amanda continued her short walk to her apartment building she stopped and turned to the sound of something crashing behind her. It wasn't something explosive. More like someone who accidently kicked a can or something. But Amanda took a closer look digging in her purse for her pepper spray and saw nothing. It was a relief that there was nothing there but smoke from the ground crates, a couple of trash cans, and darkness out in the distance where everything was a cliché of a Hollywood creep show.

Not wanting to take any chances, Amanda hurried her way home.


After finally tapping in the code to unlock the sealed door, Amanda heard the irritating, screeching, letting her know it was unlocked. Amanda opened the door and hurried in like she was being chased down by an unknown psychopath that brought fear into everyone. Especially escorts who run the streets.

As she made her way upstairs she heard something in one of the other rooms. The voices were very loud, like two people were having an intense argument. Amanda slowly and carefully walked up the steps hoping not to disturb anybody. Everything in the hall was quiet except for the loud mouths going at it in one of the rooms.