Dark Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the apartment doors were closed except one she spotted on her right that was slightly opened but for some reason there was bright white and black light flashing in and out of the apartment.

Amanda thought she had had enough of paranoia and reached into her purse to find the keys to her apartment.

She was almost putting the key in the knob until she noticed something different about the room. Then she thought back. Corey Almond! She remembered when he was entering into his room after she came home from a disastrous date. But something was not right. Corey was a young, handsome, 20 something year old man who looked like a college football jock. Plus, he looked really responsible. Which leaves Amanda with the question: How could Corey be so irresponsible? So far Corey lived on her own the same as she. Or maybe someone broke in and hurt Corey.

Amanda's first thought was to call the police. But for some reason being heroic was the only thought she had in her head. Plus, Corey was really damn cute. Saving his life probably be her first natural sex and the type without pay.

With her hand in her purse holding onto the button of the pepper spray, Amanda slowly but carefully walked towards the small, cracked, opened door that led into Corey's apartment. Without putting he hands on the doorknob, Amanda slowly opened the door far enough for her to fit through.

"Hello," Amanda called, "Corey, are you there?" There was no answer. "Hello? Corey are you alright?" Still silence.

Amanda's heart was beating so fast, she thought it was going to pop right out of her chest. Why was she doing this? At least she could have knocked on one of her neighbor's doors and asked to join her.

Amanda slowly walked into the dark room with pepper spray in hand. The television was so loud that she was surprised that she was the only one in the building curious enough to investigate. She tried to find a switch but it was so dark that it was hard to see the wall period. The only thing that helped lighten up the place but mildly was the bright flashes of the television screen in the next room.

But something was not right. Amanda heard screaming. Very loud and painful screams. Like a woman in mortal danger but did not know how to get out of it.

Amanda trend lightly really holding onto the pepper spray. She visioned the whole scenario in her head. If any crazy man pop out of nowhere and grabs her to do whatever, she would spray the bastard in his eyes, nose, mouth, whatever face she hits and get the hell out of there. Instead of running to her apartment, she would head straight out the way she came into the building. Amanda maybe a fighter but she wasn't stupid. There was no point in saving anyone if she ended up dead.

Amanda entered the room where there was a big 60 inch screen television with two big red couches on the sides and on small couch in the center. It looked like something where a group of sports fanatics would gather to eat nachos, drink heavy beer, or watch some football.

Instead there was something much worse on television that horrified her so much her mouth dropped and just hung there.

Amanda was standing behind the chair but she wasn't too far away to see the horror on the 60 inch screen. There was a woman tied to a bed, haggard, malnourished, and screaming her head off begging whoever to let her go. There was a man on top of her slapping her back and forth and hard as if trying to see if he could break the skin. Then there was another man who was on the side. He licked his index finger, which in Amanda's few was not a turn on at all, and then with the other guy spreading her legs apart, forced the two fingers inside her. The woman screamed, even though two fingers wouldn't hurt at all. Either it was how it felt or the woman in the picture was much younger than Amanda thought.

While the other man disgustingly jerked himself off either because of her naked body or just hearing her screams, the other man couldn't wait any longer. He jumped on top of her with the other guy helping the poor woman spread her thighs. Then he came in between them. The woman was screaming and trying to struggle as hard as she could to break free. But there was no point. The knots were too skilled and Amanda could bet that she was in some sort of, "Silent Room". A room hidden from the outside world where nobody can hear you scream even if they were an inch away.

Amanda could only watch in horror as the man went up and clasped back down tightening his ass cheeks at the end. The woman was screaming but the man had enough. He wound his fist back and quickly came down with a punch so hard, the woman's bottom lip busted.

Amanda closed her eyes and turned away hoping she missed some of the violence that was happening to her. But turned back to see the woman, her lip was busted and blood was oozing out. The man on top of her kept raping her while he beat her senseless. Finally the man rose up and cried out. Amanda knew that gesture. It was him cumming inside the poor woman. The man cooled down like he accomplished some type of victory.

Corey was nowhere in sight but something was wrong. Amanda looked closely at the screen at the man who just beaten and raped the woman. It was a small glimpse but Amanda recognized him right off the bat. It was Jason! Man wearing the heavy coat and hood and kept his head down every time he pass by her like he was shy. But after what she saw on the video, it looked like he went beyond stage fright.

Then there was the man who helped spread her legs when she refused. Amanda couldn't see, but the way he was moving his forearm it looked like he was masturbating.

The man got on top of the bloodied, tied up woman, sitting on her chest. Amanda didn't want to know if she could breath or not. Suddenly Amanda got a full view of the perverts dick. It was small, with a lot of grey silver hair around it. It was a clue that he was a very old and horny bastard. Amanda watched as he continued jerking himself off while on top of her.

The woman was too out of it from the beating to the face.

The man grunted, shaking erractily. His semen shot out and landed on the poor woman's face. Mixer of thick blood and semen. Amanda has seen porn before, but nothing like this. This was grotesque, so vile, that Amanda had to turn away and try to clear her mind before she vomited right in the middle of the floor.

That was it. Amanda had seen enough. Whatever happened to Corey he was probably missing or in on it. Then there was a voice Amanda recognized all too well. Amanda turned back to the video and the camera gave a short glimpse of the old man who sprayed his gook all over the woman's bloody face. It was Doc! The mentally unstable man she passes through on the first floor. Oh my God. How many psychopaths have she been living with in this building?

She now knows that she had two choices. Either she hurriedly get the hell out of there and head to her apartment right now to call the police. Or just get the hell out of the building all together. She chose the latter.

Amanda hurriedly walked out of the dark and gloomy apartment. Fuck Corey. If she knew better about pretty, college, looking boys like him, they were always the craziest. Hell, now that she thought about it, which was holding the camera the whole time those two weirdoes were tearing that woman apart?

Amanda made it to her apartment and shut the door so hard; she might as well wake up the neighbors. The whole scenario was weird. The closed doors, empty halls, one dark room remaining, and a snuff film playing so loud that she would think people would come out and investigate. It almost felt like this has happened before. To many times that the neighbors don't even bother to waste their time to find out what the hell is going on. Like they don't even care or worse, there were more of them.

A big shiver trailed up her spine just thinking about the situation. But she couldn't concentrate on fear. Not right now. Amanda didn't know if what happened to that poor girl on the video was alive or dead. If alive Amanda had to take action immediately before she met her end. If not, at least she would help put away a couple of perverted psychos to make the streets a better place not only for her, but for other women who fall victim to their sick games.

Amanda dropped everything on the couch and took out her cell from her purse. She was about to dial 911 but before her finger pressed number, "1", Amanda felt someone grab her so hard she dropped her phone on the hard wood floor. At the same time a large, white, cloth, covered her nose and mouth preventing her to breath at first. But once she inhaled she sucked up this foul scent. It stung the inside of her nostrils and it made her choke. But no matter how hard she struggled, whoever wrapped him around her waist and face held on so tight that escape was impossible.

Amanda tried in a last ditch effort to break free, but something was happening to her mind. She felt hazy, easily tired, as if she jogged miles and miles away until she wanted to drop. After minutes of trying, Amanda had no other choice but to give in. Her eyelids became heavy and everything in the room went black.


Amanda slowly opened her eyes. Everything was hazy at first but after a few seconds her sight was cleared from all blurredness. The next thing she knew she was staring up at a ceiling lamp. It was so bright Amanda thought she died and gone to heaven. If only if it was that easy.

When her mind and vision was cleared, Amanda was conscious enough to lift her head up. But for some reason she could move but couldn't. She looked to her sides and saw that both her wrists were tied down to the bed post. Then she looked down at her ankles and they too were tied down. To make things more embarrassing is that she was stark naked. No dress, no bra, no underwear. Just sprawled eagle on a mysterious bed. Luckily there were no open windows where some bored, perverted, peeping toms could watch the show. But that still didn't let her off the hook and that definitely didn't explain where she was at.

"Hello?" Amanda yelled. "Is anyone there?" There was nothing but silence.

The light above her was blinding her view but she knew her surroundings were nothing but darkness.

"Hello!" Amanda cried out again but this time she could feel her tears developing on the bottom eyelid. "Can anybody hear me?!"

"Oh we can hear you alright." Amanda heard the voice in the darkness. A voice she heard before but couldn't recognize.

"Who...who are you? What do you want?"

"You women," the voice said, "always asking stupid questions you already know the answer to."

Amanda did not like these games where she had to figure things out herself. She got frustrated when she couldn't put a puzzle together. "Look enough games alright? Just tell me what the fuck is this all about!"

"You should know. After all you did see the tape."

Amanda remembered when she was in her apartment ready to call the authorities when someone came up behind her and drugged her to unconsciousness.

"What's going on? What have you done with Corey?" Amanda cried more than questioned.

"Aaahhh, damn Amanda, I didn't know you cared." Amanda's eyes shot open. The voice was now coming noticeable. No it couldn't be.

"C...Corey?" Amanda spoke hoping she was wrong.

Amanda heard footsteps slowly coming closer to the bed. She lifted her head up to see who it was. Just the thought of some psycho drawing closer to her bed while tied up and nowhere to go was like watching yourself die in a plane crash falling 100 miles in the air. It made Amanda want to piss on herself, but unless her urine was made of acid to burn the ropes, she doubted that was going to let her go.

The footsteps continued until Amanda saw figure form in the darkness. This figure came close enough that he stepped into the view of the lamp. Amanda's eyes opened wide. Deep inside she wished it was somebody else, anybody. But it was obvious that it was what she expected all along.

"Corey?" Amanda spoke mildly in fear.

Corey came into few looking down. Amanda looked down at what he was staring at. He was holding a camera. Even though small, the design of the silver camera looked like it cost a pretty penny.

"Hey Amanda," Corey spoke still staring down at the small screen of his camera, "say cheese."

Amanda wondered what the fuck was going on. The way Corey made his introduction was like he was playing some type of game. A deadly one as Amanda could see.

"Come on Amanda," Corey continued, "say hi to the camera."

The once shy, college sounding, Corey Amanda saw in the hall was not the same Corey he is in this ridiculous dark room. He sounded confidant. Meticulous. Sadistic.

"Corey can you please tell me what in the hell is going on?" Amanda begged hoping that one day they met and had attractions for each other would be the day he would remember that he tied up an innocent and caring being who only wanted his affection.

"Oh I think you know what's going on," Corey teased balefully, "you just don't want to believe it. After all you did see the tape."

Amanda remembered the poor young girl who was tied up in the bed while Doc and Jason beaten and defiled her like she was nothing. A thought popped up in her head. There were two of them in front of the camera, but who was the third man behind the camera?

"You were there weren't you?" Amanda accused. Corey finally raised his head to see her naked frame live in front of him. And with a baleful smile. "You were the one holding the camera letting those two freaks do whatever to that woman."

"I think the words you are looking for is, "Gang Rape", Amanda. And what I do is not gang rape because I was holding the camera the whole time. It's called voyeurism Amanda. Voyeurism."

And that was supposed to make all this better? Amanda had enough. "Look Corey, I don't know what type of sick game you are playing here but it is not funny. Neither is this turning me on. So if you think this is what I want then you are seriously wrong. Now untie me right now or I swear to God...!"

"Or you do what?" Corey threatened. "Give me herpes?" Just the look on Amanda's eyes when he shot back was priceless. "What, you thought me catching you stepping out of all those fancy cars was just a normal date. You are searching for a man. Come on, I can smell a whore a mile away. Why else would you be here."

Amanda stared afraid. The way he talked to her, taunting her, was almost like he felt betrayed or something.

"You prostitutes...oh excuse me, escorts think you can just walk where ever on our streets and spread your nasty, skank, asses where ever you want. Jumping on one dick after the other. Spreading your disgusting diseases to the whole city until there is nothing more than zestpole of shit that I scrub from the bottom of my shoe." Corey continued but his explanation for his hatred from working, street, women really took Amanda by heart. "See at first I thought you were just looking for a man to be with. Hell, I almost felt lucky to oblige. There was going to be a time when I was going to ask you out when I develop my courage. But I wondered if there was more to you than meets the eye. And when I did a little surveillance check on you, my hunch was right." Corey walked up closer until he was at the foot of the bed. "Almost every night you leave to go to the bar a few blocks away where all those dumbass bankers, lawyers, doctors, or whoever scumbag with a degree hang out. That's where the money is right? Sometimes you succeed and sometimes you don't. When you do, they drop you off here or a few blocks away, depending on the creep factor. You get your money, tell them you had great time (Whatever that is), then you hurried home thinking nobody cares what you do or how you do it. It is none of anybody else's business." Amanda had to agree. He was right on the money. "But your wrong Amanda, it is our business. When you spread your legs to those losers and then you hitting on me so you can spread whatever you got to me so I have to live with it for the rest of my entire life. Fuck you bitch!"

Amanda shook her head. It sounded like Corey was blaming her for everything that went wrong in the world. "Listen, we are not as careless like you think we are. We wear condoms all the time. It's a must. And I take showers, I mean damn." Then Amanda tried to switch to a better route. "Look, you don't know how hard it is out there. I mean, we are not as courageous as you or smart as you. We don't come from parents or family with privilege. So we don't have any choice. Either we do this or live out there on the streets!"

Amanda hoped she got through to Corey but he did not look like he was convinced.

"At least on the streets you have your dignity, but instead you chose vanity. Nice speech but no cigar." Corey looked down at the screen of his camera again. "I think we debated enough on the subject. Now it's time for us to have some fun."

Amanda didn't know what the hell Corey was talking about, but then heard more movements. But this time it was from both sides. Amanda turned side to side as she heard them coming close. She spotted Jason appearing out of the darkness from her right. He looked sweaty, like he has been working out but didn't take a shower first before he entered the room. Amanda looked further down and saw that he was not wearing any pants, shoes, or socks. Amanda looked a little harder and notice that he was not wearing any underwear either. Jason's hand was wrapped around his strong member stroking it slowly as if he wanted to get it nice and ready, but not too ready he would release himself all over the place. That would ruin the whole fun.

Amanda turned her head to the other side and saw what she wished she never saw. Doc Sampson was there with those weird, ovals, size glasses. The glasses that made his eyes looked like something out of Japanese cartoon.

He looked like he didn't know what the hell was going on, but once he saw Amanda naked on the bed, the look of confusion turned into a smile. Amanda looked down and saw that he too was without pants or underwear.

Amanda thought back to the video she saw in Corey's apartment. How Jason Mutilated her with his fists and raped her at the same time. And Doc getting on top of her and jerked off so hard that his semen mixed in with her blood. Now that she thought about it, she was probably laying in the bed where the woman was brutalized. They probably didn't even change the sheets! Great, they were going to beat her, rape her, and jizz all over her in the same bed they have been doing to other women probably for years.

"Well Amanda, you ready for this?" Corey warned.

It was a stupid question but the answer was: "HELL NO!"

Of course Amanda didn't say it out loud since she knew they were not going to listen anyway.

Amanda's heart started to beat real fast as if it was trying to escape before she could. But she knew she was trapped and there was nowhere to go except where the men were going to take her.

"Please," Amanda begged, even though deep inside she knew there was no point, "please don't do this. I'll do anything!"

Corey chuckled balefully. "Oh we already know that."

Amanda tried to come up with another tactic. "What if I quit? Leave town? Anything, just please don't do this!"

Corey looked up from his camera. "You know what? I believe you. If it was just you and me I probably would have fucked you while you were tied up, let you go, and find some other dumb whore to torture and have fun with. But sadly, my boys and I here have been planning this for a few days. To change things now would be a little inconsiderate don't you think?"

It was official. These people were nuts. And there was nothing Amanda could do except lay there tied up unprepared for the fate the men had in store for her.