Dark Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doc was the closes. Amanda saw clear eye few of his penis. He was uncircumcised and by the way the skin was covering the real deal, it looked like bulging, purple vain, tumor with snow white pubic hair surrounding it. If Amanda was not tied on her back, she would be vomiting on her pillow by now.

Jason was different. He was circumcised, thank God, but it was the way he was starring down at her that made Amanda nervous. Doc looked so retarded that it seems like the poor guy was being controlled by Corey himself. Jason looks like the type of serial rapist who just came out of hiding.

Amanda closed her eyes. For the first time in her life she wished they would have put a loaded gun to her head and just pulled the trigger, like, "Son of Sam", or something. But when it came to serial rapists, shit like that was too easy.

Amanda closed her eyes releasing tears streaming down her soft, tanned, cheek. Corey was right about one thing. She did work at a crappy job. But she made the best of it. And because of that she planned her time wisely. She saved up enough money for college while putting food on the table and roof over her head. What did Corey expect, for or Amanda to be hooker for the rest of her entire life?


Corey looked at the screen of his two best buddies getting ready to mount his crush, but now one of his stars, Amanda. She laid their helpless with tears streaming down her cheeks. And soon when the boys start the action, she was going to do more than just cry.

Corey couldn't wait for the action to begin. The two idiots who joined into this idea were already sick in the head before he even knew they existed. And if they were caught, he didn't know about the retard, but Jason probably would have spilled his beans in hopes of a better sentence. The problem is it's his word against his. Plus, they were the stars of the show. He was just the director. Usually the director would give them orders and tell them what positions they play and how to play. Like any other psycho rapist they didn't need to be told how to fuck and torture a whore. It's like a tiger killing its prey. It's just instinct. Besides, if the police did find out about his little project, they would know he was nowhere on the tape. And with careful editing, he didn't say a word. The dumbasses would get caught and spend a lifetime in prison and he wouldn't have to run no matter if they pointed the finger at him or not. His alibi was perfect!

Jason mounted Amanda first putting his strong hand around her throat. Corey knew Amanda wanted to scream but couldn't which was alright. There was no discrimination when it comes to torture.

Like always Doc stood on the side like a dummy stroking his little peter. He always went last. Corey didn't know if it was because that was his thing, he liked used goods, or he was afraid to cross Jason. And Jason was intense. That's what made him perfect for the movie.

Corey turned the knob to get the camera a better view of the threesome. But he spotted something strange. Something off. It's when he viewed in on Jason's head where he took glimpse in the background. In the darkness. It was sketchy at first because it wasn't in plain view of the light over the bed. But whatever trick it was, either from the camera or the dark, it was getting closer. Suddenly the darkness formed into a face. To Corey surprise someone he didn't invite was in the room with them!

Corey looked up to see a better view of the figure. A woman!

"Cut, cut!" Corey demanded.

Both Jason and Doc stopped what they were doing and turned to Corey. Jason released his hands from Amanda's neck making her breathe air into her body again which made her cough violently.

"What the fuck is this?!" Corey yelled as he stared past them.

All three, Jason, Doc, and Amanda turned to what Corey was talking about and all three were shocked.

There standing on the side of the bed was a tall, long black haired, woman. She was beautiful. A woman that went beyond a super model. She stared at the group with solemnly dark brown eyes which looked black in appearance. "So this is where you boys have been playing?"

Jason jumped off of Amanda and Doc stood back covering his junk. They both did not expect a fifth party to join in. After all the whores they have raped and killed, it has just been the three of them. And the only three that knew about their little hiding space. So how did she know about their secret room? Hell, how did she get in?

Corey did not like surprises unless he carried them out. And if he wanted another party to join the group, it would have been a male. Not some stuck up bitch who wanted to see just for kicks. "Who the fuck are you lady! No, fuck that, how the fuck did you get in here?!"

The dark haired woman cracked a smile. More sinister than friendly. "Oh I've been looking for you for awhile now. It took me some time but I was able to find the place. Nice setup you boys got here. Is this where are the girls play at?"

Doc and Jason glanced at each other confused, but Corey didn't care. A nosy bitch was a nosy bitch. And she needed to learn what it means to wait their turn.

"Look bitch, I don't care how you found this place or how you got in. But since you are here..."

Amanda knew exactly what was coming next. With her throat cleared and back to normal, she turned to her new lover and took advantage of her time to speak. "Gloria get out while you still can! I'm not working and these guys are fucking crazy! Get the hell out of here and get some help before it's too late!"

Corey was about to grab her himself when he just heard Amanda's plea. "Gloria huh?" Corey's sinister smile returned. All of a sudden he had another idea. Better than the one all three of them planned the first time. "Hey Doc?" Doc Sampson turned to face his master. "What do you say to a foursome, you think you up for that?"

Like any other mentally ill psycho, a big smile spread across his face like he was offered some candy.

"Well, what are you two numb nuts gawking at? Go get her."

Like good soldiers they were, Doc and Jason quickly rushed over and grabbed Gloria by her arms real tight so she wouldn't escape. The strange thing was she didn't bother to struggle.

Amanda closed her eyes and cried. Why, why would she get out while she had the chance? With her tied up and Gloria held by two of the thugs, they didn't have a chance in hell.

"Put her down on the floor," Corey ordered, "you gonna have to forgive us ma'am. If we knew we were expecting company we would have ordered another bed. I guess this would have to do?"

Corey went back to staring at the screen of his camera watching both of his thugs throw Gloria down on the floor. Like any other savages, Doc and Jason both started tearing away at her clothes. They both stopped to take a good look at her wonderful, perky, breasts.

"Nice." Corey said holding that same evil smile since the beginning.

Doc and Jason snapped out of it and continued stripping her down to her black panties. They wanted her naked and humiliated just like the others. But something was wrong.

Gloria started chuckling as if being tickled at the same time her clothes were being shredded. Then the chuckling became giggling which made Doc and Jason stop what they were doing in confusion. Normally, whores who end up in this position would be screaming and fighting for their lives no matter how pointless it was. But what became giggling evolved into laughing hysterically.

Corey looked up from his camera noticing something was wrong. Was she another nut case that just happened to stumble upon their operation?

"What the fuck is going on?" Corey demanded still hearing Gloria laugh but this time louder as if she wanted the whole room to hear. "Why is she laughing like that?"

Amanda was wondering the same thing. Was it another part of her abilities? If so, how was it going to get them out of this situation?

"Jason smack that bitch and make sure she feels every bit of it!" Corey ordered.

Jason happily obliged and with one wind hand came down with a hard smack so loud even Amanda heard it and she couldn't see what was happening. But all they heard was laughter. Jason hit her a few more times but it did nothing to change her expression. Plus, there were no bruises on her face. No marks or nothing. This was weird. Jason was always strong enough to bruise or break the skin.

Finally Gloria stopped laughing and went back to chuckling. "You boys I swear. If only you had better things to do than to defile defenseless women for your own gain."

Corey stopped recording and looked down at the mysterious woman smiling as if she was getting turned on by the danger. Jason and Doc jumped back on their feet and stepped back a few inches, letting what they thought, the doomed Gloria stand up and staring back at them with the same stern look she had when she came in. The only difference was that she was half naked.

"Well, we have played it your way and I suppose you are unsatisfied with the results am I correct?" Gloria asked staring at the two thugs coldly.

"What the fuck is going on?" Corey asked getting angry. Usually when he traps a whore things like this never change. But for some reason ever since this mystery bitch popped out of nowhere, his plans have gone out of whack.

Gloria turned to the angry Corey with the same stern look she was giving his friends. "It's called redemption Mr. Almond."

Corey's anger turned into confusion. "How do you know my name?"

A slight mischievous smile formed on Gloria's face. "He has been watching you for some time now. And sadly he is rather disappointed in you. All of you."

This time it was just Corey that was confused. It was everybody in the room. Nobody knew what the hell she was talking about. And the way she has been reacting to the crisis wasn't just confusion, it was downright scary.

"See, the powers that be have brought you on this earth to replenish and be fruitful. All that stuff you hear in the bible. He has high hopes for some but for others they were major disappointments and unfortunately, you are one of them."

Amanda wished that she would find some way to untie herself while Gloria was stalling them. It was a pretty good distraction. And by the looks on all three rapists she really had them spooked. But as she tried to figure out a way to untie herself (Which in the back of her mind knew it was pointless), what the hell was Gloria talking about, "HE"? Who was she referring too? Was there someone else in the room with them besides the people she was seeing now? If so, what the fuck was wrong with going to the fucking police and getting some fucking help? Just toying with this crazy nutbags was only going to piss them off.

Corey had enough of the spooky, gothic, bullshit. He wanted to see this bitch scream for mercy while he videotaped it, but something told him that this woman was passing out bad vibes. It wasn't worth it. "Jason, Doc, I don't care who. But somebody cancel this bitch immediately. Or do I have to do it myself?"

Always the one to get off of female mutilation, Jason jumped at the chance to rear his fist back and shoot forward aiming straight at the perfect models noise. But was cut short when Gloria caught his fist in the palm of her hand.

"The fuck?!" Jason spoke shocked. But then he felt her squeeze his fist easily hearing the bones clasping together causing a pain so sharp that Jason cried out and was forced down on his knees.

The other three watched in shock as the mysterious Gloria had the rapist and murderer down on his knees.

"It doesn't feel good does it Mr. Kerwaski?" Gloria asked sounding more like taunting than a question. "Always the one to give pain but never experience it for oneself. Do you now understand what those poor females went through when you were pounding them into oblivion when you refused to give them a chance to fight back?"

"Fu...fuck you!" Jason squealed in agony.

Gloria just gave him a friendly smile. "You corrupted monkeys. You have no understanding of what is happening do you? It is you that is about to be FUCKED!"

With that, Gloria used the other hand and with a light slap popped his elbow causing the bone to bend inwards.

Everyone in the room watched in shock and horror as Jason fell to the floor holding his broken arm and screaming so loud, Amanda was sure someone in the building must have heard it.

Gloria looked up at Doc Sampson who now looked like he was going to pee all over himself. Instead he had the first good idea everyone should have thought about after Gloria's appearance. Without his pants or underwear, Doc hurried into the darkness where Amanda thought he was headed to the door. When he got to it he tried to turn the knob but for some strange reason it wouldn't turn. Then he tried pulling the door open, but it wouldn't budge. Trying to open the door was like trying to open a heavy metal door that was welded shut. By then Doc was making strange noises that they thought was him panicking. And for good reason.

"My apologies Mr. Sampson," Gloria apologized but Amanda knew she really didn't mean it, "but escape at this point is futile."

Things started to shift. Amanda didn't know if it was for better or worse. First she was kidnapped and was about to be gang raped on camera by bunch of insecure losers and now Gloria pops out of nowhere and creepy shit start happening. She didn't know who she should fear the most.

"Gloria!" Corey called out and what sounded like he was fed up.

Gloria turned around and...BLAME! Amanda and the rest of them were shocked by the sound but it was obvious what happened.

BLAME!

Gloria looked shocked herself as she felt her own body. Amanda looked over to see Corey was not holding onto the camera since they started. It was replaced with a small 6 barreled handgun. She could see the gun smoke floating out of the barrel. Then she turned to the helpless Gloria. She saw the two bullet holes that penetrated her abdomen. Then she looked up at her face. Gloria's eyes rolled back in her head and her head tilted back. Then she collapsed on the floor just where they were going to violate her.

"Ha," Corey scoffed triumphantly, "not so scary now are ya?"

Corey turned to put the gun away. Amanda's heart sank deeply. Of course Gloria was creeping her out, but she could have been her only hope. And just now discovering her mortality, Amanda was doomed for sure.

Then something strange happened. Corey had his back turned but Amanda, Doc, and the broken Jason stared in shock as Gloria rose up quietly from the floor and stood at the same spot she was shot. The look on her face was the same when she came in and by the way she was standing, she looked healthy. As if she hasn't been touched since she came in. She stood silently as if waiting for the ultimate surprise when Corey turned around.

"Well, after we clean up this mess we can get back to where we started..." When Corey turned around his eyes shot open and he stepped back a few inches in shock. "What the fuck is this?" Corey understood that a person can survive with a small gun like his especially in the stomach. But they would be crying and pissing on themselves, probably crawling for their lives while bleeding to death. Maybe if he shot her in the chest it would be a different story. But that was not what Corey was concerned about. She didn't hold her stomach in pain like Jason who was still breathing hard from his broken arm. She stood straight up staring at him coldly like some sort of super modeled zombie. But what horrorified Corey the most was when he looked down at her stomach. There were no blood, no holes, just a nice, washboard abs, stomach that was clean from all colors except white. "What the fuck is this?" Corey continued. He looked back at the gun and then back at Gloria. Then he turned to Jason and Doc. "What the fuck! Look if one of you nimrods were fucking around with my shit I swear to God you are going to regret it when I take care of this bitch!"

"Much as they wish it was true, they had nothing to do of what is about to transpire here tonight." Gloria informed. Then she did something that freaked everyone out. Something came up out of her throat and protruded through her lips and fell out of her mouth and on the floor making a loud clinging sound. Then another object fell out of her mouth making the same noise. Nobody couldn't tell at first except Corey, but then Amanda and the others figured it out. They were bullets. Bullets that should have put two small holes in Gloria and damaged some organs in the process. Instead, her organs worked together to heal the outside and forced the two metal skin breakers up from her stomach, to her throat, and out of the oral cavity. Like she has been holding them in her mouth for an hour.

"What the fuck?!" Corey reacted in utter fear.

"You must stop using that word Mr. Almond," Gloria warned, "you have used it many times in my presence, but yet it changes nothing."

Amanda thought that she was watching a scene straight out of a Hollywood movie.

"Wh...what the fuck do you want?" Corey asked his voice trembling as he spoke. For the first time all night Amanda saw the look of fear in his eyes.

"Isn't it obvious?" Gloria answered weirdly closing her eyes and then opening them making Corey shot back in fear. Her eyes were nothing but pure black. As dark as the room except there was no light anywhere unless you count the reflections on her black, solid, eyes. "It's YOU!"

A chill ran up Amanda's spine, which shouldn't be the case since she was the victim and Gloria's targets seem to be the rapists three.

Things got even weirder when Gloria started breathing heavily as if she was hyperventilating or something. She gasps and hunched over like a puppet that just lost her strings. Amanda watched as she caught something that he wasn't sure was realistic or not. Her upper back seemed to be moving. Not around but outwards like it was growing!

Amanda didn't know if anyone else saw it but then she started hearing crying noises from Doc who was pointing at Gloria.

Then that's when I heard the tears. Like something ripping a strong shirt. Gloria's back torn where her shoulder blades were and Amanda saw blood squirting out of her back, then something wet, feathery, and black ripped its way out between her shoulder blades and slowly grow. Everyone watched in confusion, shock, horror, whatever feelings they were experiencing from the sight of a phenomenon. Gloria fell on her hands and knees grunting hard as if trying to force the new organs out of her back. She looked up at Corey who too couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Amanda was too busy watching the transformation of Gloria that she didn't notice Corey had the gun in his hand a second time. Shooting Gloria was pointless, like the first time, but Amanda understood why he did it again. But she understood that Corey had no other choice. Gloria was changing into something not Gloria. And everyone was scared shitless.

Gloria's new organ spread out so wide it almost touched the lamp over head. Wings! Long, massive, black wings as dark as Gloria's eyes.

With the transformation complete, Gloria stood back up with her wings still stretched out. "You see?" Gloria spoke in a tone that sounded biblical than her usual voice. "Do you see what has become of your indulgence?"

But the horror show was not over. Suddenly there was some type of ash floating in the air. At first Amanda thought there was fire in the building. Which meant someone had to definitely untie her and immediately.

But the ash was not spread everywhere. It was floating but floating in one direction and that was towards Gloria. It started circling around her naked body until it attached to her skin. More ash started circling and covering her body until she was covered from head to toe in what looked like some S&M leather. More ash appeared but instead of directing itself to her body it came to her right hand and started circling around from the floor up until if formed into an object. When the object was tall enough that Amanda thought that it was going to be as high as the lamp, the ash finally ended creating a long metal and sharp piece bigger than Gloria's arm and stuck out to the side. Amanda was not a weapons expert, ancient or otherwise. But she has seen pictures of supernatural creatures carrying such a weapon. They called it a scythe!