Dark Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you waiting for," Jason asked surprisingly taken control of the situation, "shoot the damn thing!"

Corey snapped out of his shock and heard Jason's demands. Not one to argue over the situation at hand, Corey pointed the gun at Gloria, or what we thought was Gloria, and fired the rest of the rounds at her.

Gloria grabbed her scythe and used it as shield to block the bullets that were meant for her until we all heard the gun click.

Afraid Corey did the next best thing he could do. He raised the gun high in the air and quickly threw it at Gloria. But Corey was a bad shot. The gun missed Gloria by an inch, but something told Amanda that the dark figure saw it coming before they did.

"Feel better?" Gloria asked though it sounded more like teasing than caring. "Now that you have finally got that out of your system, shall we begin?"

The lamp above Amanda exploded having the small shards of glass fall all over her naked body. Now it was totally dark. Everyone stayed silent except for that annoying sound of Doc getting historical. Suddenly there was light, but not from any lamp. This was the kind of light that came from the moon but only shown through cracks and windows. This was impossible since there were no windows. Nothing sealed anyway.

"Wh...what the fuck is going on man?!" Jason screamed. Everyone can still hear the agony in his voice from his broken arm.

But there was silence. No one said a word. Not even Gloria answered Jason's question. Amanda started fearing that Jason's question was going to be shown not answered. Damn, why doesn't someone just untie her so she could get the hell out before the real show begins?

Amanda heard strong creaks right under the bed and everywhere on the floor boards. To Amanda's blind side she could really see what the hell was happening, but the other three were staring at the floor with faces similar when Gloria made her transformation.

CRAM! Amanda wasn't sure but it sounded like the floor gave way. This would make no sense because she was trapped right on top of it.

"Wh...what the fuck is happening?!" Corey asked. If the floor was not shining red Amanda swore she witnessed Corey peeing his own pants. If she was going to hell with us, she is sure as hell going to rub it in his face.

"WELL, I'M TAKING YOU HOME SILLY!" The strong deep voice sounded like Gloria except there was a second person.

Amanda couldn't see what the three were looking at but she started seeing red light coming from the floor. Corey jumped back bumping into a table. Despite being in pain, he forgot all about his arm trying to crawl out of the way from the red light seeping through the floor boards. And of course, Doc, making irritating noises like he was crying like a baby. For some reason Amanda felt sorry for the poor mentally ill bastard. Out of all three of him, Amanda figured he did not know better about his actions and was persuaded into this by the sadistic Corey. But after what was happening now, it was too late to save him.

Corey watched as the red light shined through the floors and was getting brighter. He had to shake his head from all the confusion. The wooden boards were not bending were they? Suddenly a pale, white, hand broke through the floor letting the red light shine up and brighter. Then more hands broke through the boards, some tearing them to pieces to make reaching out more efficient.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!" Jason squealed this time with tears in his eyes.

"THAT IS WHO MADE THIS ALL HAPPEN." Gloria said hovering above the ceiling with her extended black wings and scythe in hand. "ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL?"

To Amanda Gloria's sadistic nature was way worse than Corey's who was now staring down into the abyss of undead, mutilated, zombie looking women who were dressed in all types of clothing. Clothing that resembled hookers!

"WHAT'S WRONG COREY," Gloria taunted, "YOU DON'T RECOGNIZE OR APPROVE OF YOUR HANDY WORK?"

This shit cannot be happening. Corey thought. First off, they were on the third floor of the building. Depending on the location and number of years living there, the third floor was being torn apart from the second. Which was impossible since that smelly, old, hag with her five smelly, turd eating, cats live down there. If any, they would have fallen straight into her living room.

But instead it was replaced by an illusion (Everyone hoped) of a big red pit with half-naked, undesirable, prostitutes reaching out so Corey can go join them or give him a taste of his own medicine.

"We want you!" One of the zombie whores begged. "You so handsome."

"Come join us!"

"Yeah, all of us!"

"YOU SEE," Gloria's taunting continued, "THEY NEVER HATED YOU. THEY KNEW THAT THEIR FATES WOULD LEAD THEM TO THIS EXACT SAME MOMENT. ALL THAT WAS MISSING WAS YOU THREE."

Jason shook his head in disbelief and horror. After all those fantasies, after all those drawings, and all the promises he gets from Corey to make them all come to life. He now wishes he could have seen a psychologist first.

Strong but torn feminine hands grab hold of his ankle pulling him closer into the pit.

Jason screamed in fear and tried to kick the hand off him. "Get the fuck away from me you freaks!" He screamed again but this time the creatures were not obeying or following his orders. More hands grabbed at Jason's legs pulling him closer to the pit. Jason turned to the frightened Doc who was the only person not doing anything. "Help me Doc!" Jason screamed. "I don't want to die!" But it was pointless. More zombie women gripped hold of his scrotum squeezing and pulling so hard Jason screamed in agony. To make matters worse, one of the zombie whores grabbed hold of his broken arm hitting all the nerves in his system making him scream in pain and helplessness. At this point he wished Corey and Doc never existed. As Jason was being covered by the zombified hookers he had one last thing to say: "I...SEE...YA...IN...HELL!" Knowing that his fate was sealed, Jason laughed unexpectedly as the demon hookers pulled him down deeper into the red abyss until he was no more.


Doc watched in horror as one of his friends was dragged into hell. So far the pit was not big enough to take the whole room. If he just stayed where he was the ugly women could not reach him and hopefully this whole thing would go away eventually. Like a bad dream he had a few nights ago.

Doc's plans were shot when a dark figure appeared before him.

"POOR CHILD," Gloria said staring down at Doc as if showing some sympathy, "DID THE GIRLS LEAVE YOU OUT. HERE, LET ME!"

With that said, Gloria took Doc by the arm. Doc yelped at such strength. With one hand Gloria lifted Doc up on his feet. For poor, old, retarded, geezer Amanda would have thought he was not worth the kill. But Gloria proved her wrong. Dead wrong.

With one hand, Gloria picked Doc up by his shoulder and lifted him up over her head throwing him into the gripping hands of the undead hookers.

Amanda could hear poor Doc crying as the women covered his body like an infestation. No matter how hard he fought, his body was taking over and sunk deeper into the hell he was sentence to.


Corey watched as both of his servants were dragged down to hell by all the whores they sent there. He wanted to run around the hole and get to the door but if Doc couldn't get it open, what was the point. There were no windows around the room so if he wanted to jump out of the building even if it meant offing himself; there was no way of escape. That was in case one of the women they tied to the bed somehow got away. There would be no place for them to run. But who would have expected this?

But Corey refused to fall into the same hell like the other two losers. He turned to run. He didn't know where and he didn't care. But he had to do something.

But like a strong glimmer Gloria flew over and stood in Corey's way. "LEAVING SO SOON?" She asked with a smile more sinister than Corey's when he was torturing women. "I THOUGHT THIS IS WHAT YOU ENJOY? THE SATISFACTION OF WATCHING OTHERS SUFFER IN THE NAME OF SEXUAL GRATIFICATIONS." Gloria was telling the truth. But this was something out of his control.

"Please...don't hurt me." Corey begged even though he knew pleading for his life was hopeless.

Gloria's eyebrows rose as if surprised. "I HAVE TO ADMIT MR. ALMOND. I AM IMPRESSED. YOUR FRIENDS WERE TAKEN WITHOUT MUCH FIGHT AT ALL AND HERE YOU ARE PLEADING NOT TO JOIN THEM. I THOUGHT YOU THREE DO EVERYTHING TOGETHER?"

Corey chuckled. "Come on, those two? They were just pawns. Losers. Besides, we were just doing the city a service. Getting rid of all the trash on the streets."

Gloria tilted her head to the side as if trying to understand where Corey was coming from but was still confused. "WHEN YOU WERE EIGHT YOU TOOK A NEIGHBORS GERMANY SHEPHARD PUPPY. YOU AND ANOTHER FRIEND WHO BELIEVED IN YOUR CAUSE PUT THE PUPPY IN A BLACK GARBAGE BAG, POURED GASOLINE ALL OVER IT, LIT A MATCH, AND SET THE BAG ON FIRE WITH THE PUPPY INSIDE. DID YOU FEEL WHAT YOU WERE DOING WAS JUST HEARING THAT POOR CREATURE SCREAM IN AGONY?"

Corey looked at her confused. "What does that have to do with anything?"

Gloria's smile widened. "EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT."

With that Gloria placed two fingers on Corey's forehead and his eyes rolled back in his head as if he was having a seizure. Instead he started seeing visions. Horrorifying visions of torturing civilians. Some undead looking. Others, being ripped apart by chains with hooks on them, or intense rape. It didn't matter if it was a man or a woman. Both were experiencing the pain and suffering of some thing. It was too much for Corey to handle and he collapsed on the floor.


Still tied to the bed Amanda didn't know if she was going to get out of there, stay tied to the bed until help came, or share the same fate like her attackers. She stopped thinking, stopped hoping, and just laid there waiting for the angel, devil, or whatever the hell it was, to get her next.

Amanda closed her eyes and then opened them to see Gloria with her dark wings expanded in a God like presence. By the look on Gloria's face, Amanda didn't know if she was guilty like the others or something else. They just stared at each other hard.

Suddenly the room started shaking. Not like when the floors caved in. This was something different. It felt like an earthquake. A real one this time. Amanda's heart was racing out of fear, but when she looked up at Gloria she still had that stern accusing look on her face and she was calm. Really calm.

Amanda had enough. The fear was over. She was in no more pain. She just closed her eyes and went to sleep. If this was the end she might as well skip to the good part.


Amanda woke up screaming. She took a second to calm herself and then looked around. There was no more darkness and the sun was shining through the cracks of the shades.

"What the fuck?!" Amanda said silently to herself as she glanced around the room she soon found out that it was hers.

She looked down to see that she was completely naked, but was not tied down to the bed. She stared down at the wooden floor to see that there was no giant hole filled with undead women desperate to grab her or anybody else straight to hell. And most relieving, no black wing flying demon, Gloria.

Usually Amanda would get up out of bed and get into the shower and start her day. But this was different. Amanda put on her sweatpants, t-shirt, and Reebok sneakers and headed out the door.

When she came out, she was surprised to see police officers passing her by. Amanda looked across the hall to see Corey's room opened and the officers coming in and out of it.

"Excuse me?" Amanda stopped an officer (Or a forensics cop) on his way back into his apartment. "Um, what's going on?"

The officer turned at Corey's room and back at Amanda. "We had a tip that women were being assaulted at this residence."

Amanda knew that part was true. "Why so many cops?"

"Apparently by the evidence we've collected, this guy has been very busy." The officer answered. "Now that you mentioned it. Have you noticed anything strange about your neighbor at this address?"

Amanda had to play it off even though she wishes she didn't. "No, not at all. We talked a few times but that was it. Anything else I thought he was a good guy."

The officer looked down at what looked like video CDs. "Yeah apparently so did his victims."

"Victims?!" Amanda tried to play it off as if this is the first time she has heard this.

"Yep, and a lot of them. Him and his friends have been little busy buddies and probably for years."

"You mean there were more?" Amanda asked.

"Two more matter of fact," The officer looked up ahead, "here comes the perverted fuck now."

Amanda turned to what the officer was referring to and to Amanda's surprise watched as Corey was tied and carried out on white stretcher. He looked worse for wear. His hair was a mess; he had dark circles under his eyes as if he hadn't slept for days. And he appeared to be mumbling something to himself as the paramedics pushed him by.

"Fuck'in freak!" The officers said. "I don't know if he was spooked or his conscience got to him, but I can see an insanity defense in his future. God damnit! A waste of taxpayer's money."

"You said there were more of them?" Amanda asked.

"Oh yeah, they were on the video. The one Mr. Director there was taping. Problem was their faces were edited out." Amanda figured out why. After what she saw, they probably never existed. "Anyway, once we give the pervert some type of sedative to calm him down, maybe he can tell us who the other two sickos are?"

Amanda wouldn't bet her life on it.


It was all over the news. Countless families who stepped forward stating that they are the parents of the victims who were raped, battered, and tortured by the three psychopaths who had terrorized the streets for years. The killings have been so massive, so shocking, that they named Corey and his accomplices, "The NY3". The New York City Three.

Reports shown that they have been doing this for 3 years, snatching prostitutes from ages 15 to 50. And all were raped and mutilated by the three.

Corey was still out of it and like the officer said, he ended up in the insane asylum and even if he snaps out of it, he will be incarcerated for the rest of his entire life. For each victim he tortured he thought he was saving their souls. Yeah right.

As for the other two, Doc and Jason, they were nowhere to be found. Either they finally got smart and skip town or they have truly disappeared.

Only two people knew the truth. Corey who was now beginning to turn into a blonde, haired, retard like Doc and Amanda, who if possible, told anybody about this story would never believe her in a million years. Hell, she still couldn't believe it.


It didn't matter now. Amanda finally wised up and took the leftover money Gloria gave her and from her jons. She paid for a bus ticket back to her hometown. With strange perverts, bystanders, serial killers, shape shifting rooms, and angels from hell. She just had enough of this city and decided to go somewhere where she can get a fresh start.

Now that she thought of it. Maybe that is why Gloria came to her all along?

Las Vegas, Nevada

Jeffrey Rott drove into the middle of the desert and onto the compound. Once inside, the other guards walked into the back of the white van. Jeffrey unlocked the door from the front making a click sound.

Donald "Pac Man" Bennings was this big, bald headed, bodyguard. And like most bodyguards, he was ruthless and demanded orders. Plus, he used to be a former MMA Champion. It is said that he beat the shit out of one of their own because he cheated money out of him with they were playing poker. Jeffrey thought it was something more than just the loss of money.

Pac Man grabbed hold of the lever and pulled it outwards opening the door. "Okay ladies, out!" The women, all dirty, with no shoes. Some of them happen to use the same bucket for toilet purposes, were quickly forced out and in a line heading into the compound. Pac Man tried to hold his breath trying to not inhale the smell coming from the van. Instead he had to keep moving. "Move it, move it, move it!" He ordered the slave women

All the women hurriedly try to get off the van afraid and knowing if they dared fight back by any means, punishment was quickly to follow. They threatened their families, sisters and brothers, and most importantly them.


The guards made the women line up as if they were on jury duty. As one of the doctors walked by checking on them, he stops to see a beautiful woman like the rest of them. But this one was different than the rest. The others looked worn out, fatigued, and dirty. This one had straight, combed, pitch black hair. Dark brown eyes that looked dark as her hair. Was a little pale but looked clean. Though many women they kidnapped or sold to the compound felt this way. For some strange reason, this young lady did not look like she belonged here. As many years he has been doing this. Finally, he came across a woman that he was not sure he wanted to sell. She was wearing a short sleeve shirt with white and dirty underwear, but she looked like some sort of Super Model than a prisoner.

The doctor turned to the bodyguards. "Where did you find this one, at a talent show?" The guards heard the sarcasm but kept their positions. The doctor turned back to the mystery girl. "Excuse me young lady," The doctor asked, "do you think you belong here?"

The woman's lips trembled in fear. "I...I don't know," She said, "I don't know what to say."

"What's your name child?" The doctor asked.

Then that's when the strangest thing happened. The dark haired woman tilted her head to one side and straightened staring into the doctor's eyes sternly. Then she cracked a smile that had all the slaves turning their heads in her and the doctor's direction.

"Gloria," She said in a strange seductive voice. "Gloria Estaben.