Dark Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On one hand giving it to her husband or rather ex-husband was exhilarating and would be satisfying, however, she had put up with a demanding and smothering father to a husband who was cruel and tried to control everything about her including her inability to conceive, even though to her, that was sticking it to him every month. Who would want to birth the offspring of that sick fuck? She blushes just thinking about using that crass word. "I am not chattel to be sold, borrowed or bartered for and stop pulling my hair and being mad at me. I don't know you and I have done nothing to you!" she gritted her teeth as she tried to cover her naked body.

John growled. "Fine." He stepped back. "The windows are shatterproof, the doors are locked from the inside, the kitchen is locked. When you say you are not chattel, I beg to differ. You are mine to do with as I wish. You signed away those rights." He again didn't give her a chance and moved to the wall, grabbing the small paddle and moved back towards her. "I will give you an opportunity to kneel properly or we will begin today with a sore ass." He spoke, his tone dark and heated. His body hot and hard at the premise of beginning to break her right now.

"I expect that you will do as I command. If you do not, you will not be fed. I will torment your body until your sanity is tested. I would much prefer you do as I bid willingly, but at this point, I don't mind if you don't." He spoke, his voice almost a whisper but the menace was fully in his voice.

"What?! Are you nuts? You can not own a person, slavery is illegal and just wrong, and you can not hit me or I will have you behind bars." she finally clued in that she was in deep. She ran from the room, the front door was locked, the windows wouldn't budge and the patio door sealed even her bashing her hands against the sliding doors only made a thud noise barely louder than her heart was now beating.

She thought of her predicament and the only option was to hide but where everything was sealed and she figured miles from civilization. She ran into a little cubby hole and found the attic hatch she climbs in the attic is small and filled with insulation there are a few trunks further back but no way out. Itching and sore she wiggled through the confined space and slid behind the largest trunk. She knew she didn't have long eventually the man would find where she was and would break through the barricade she made. The heat made her exhausted and she was glad it was almost dusk and the heat would not be as bad. She drifted off to sleep via head injury and heat exhaustion.

He had waited patiently while she frantically ran through the house. He knew she would find the attic and the crawl space. He had not anticipated the head injury to be as extreme as it was. He opened the door expecting to hear her scream but she was clearly passed out. He lifted her and carried her back down the ladder gently. He placed her on the bed in the training room. He slipped cuffs around each wrist and ankle and went to the bathroom and gathered his medical kit and came back in. A bowl with a sponge and warm water in it as he washed her slowly letting her body soak in the cooler air in the bedroom. He examined the goose egg on her head and made sure that her eyes dilated properly and ensure there was no concussion. He knew she would have a significant headache when she woke.

He applied a small ice patch to it to control the swelling and then placed a bottle of water and some ibuprofen next to the bed. He washed the rest of her body and had enough time to shave the small landing strip on her pussy he found. She was bare, open and bound waiting for her to wake up. He laid a sheet upon her to let her rest and recover for the night.

The next morning he stepped in to see she had already woken up and that the light streaming in was bothering her eyes. "Let me check your head." He moved through the normal head injury routine with the Glasscow Coma Scale checks that he knew and was satisfied that she did not truly have a concussion. "Are you thirsty?" He asked already knowing the answer.

She tried to talk but her mouth was dry as dust and she felt weak, sore and stiff her body felt freezing and the linen gliding on her nipples caused them to be painfully pout and her pussy felt bare. She tried to move her head to look into her captor's eyes but it was as if mother nature was questioning her to the point tears were running down her face as it was so bright. "Please, what do you want of me? I have no money and by the sound of it, my husband will not pay a ransom and my parents are deceased and what little inheritance I received my husband has control of. Please just let me go I will disappear and you will never have to worry about me I swear!" she could actually feel her fingers do the girl scout salute." She finally turned her face away from the sun and the man. "Yes I am thirsty, can I go to the ladies room?" she asked thinking there was NO way she would eat or drink anything he prepared and she would just sip directly from the faucet while she was in the bathroom.

John cracked the cap of the bottle. "You don't have any reason to trust me but, from here out I am in control of all that you are and do. I will do my best to ensure you are taken care of and even loved in one form or another. Your former husband wanted you to be his docile slut." He sighed pressing the bottle to her lips. "Drink. If I was going to drug you I would have while you slept." He waited, he was patient and calm while the war in her brain worked itself out.

Her mouth finally opened and she sipped slowly as he controlled the water flow. He held out the ibuprofen bottle showing her the pills. "This will help with what I know is a terrible headache and light sensitivity you are experiencing." He waited for her to open her mouth. "And you can go to the ladies room when I deem it necessary. For now, you will do as I ask." He smiled watching her take the pills and then he gave her more water to wash the pills down. "Open your mouth." He commanded and waited for her to open so he could ensure that she truly had taken the pills.

He reached down and removed the sheet leaving her bare and exposed to his hands. He massaged her feet and ankles, moving up her legs, the deep tissue massage working over the muscles that would no doubt be tight and sore. He avoided her sex on purpose and moved to her hands and arms working down to her armpits but never touching her breasts or nipples. "This can be the most exhilarating time or the worst in your life, that will depend on how much of yourself you want to give to me." He spoke softly as he rose leaving her tied still spread eagle. "I will return shortly with food." His footsteps sounded out into the hallway and then gone. The smell of eggs and bacon cooking and warm muffins being baked drifted into the room where she was.

"Mister, mister!" She waited but he didn't turn around. She could hear the man still walking so she took her chances. "I don't really know why you are doing this but if you want to stick it to my husband, ex-husband no problem when you meet him again I will do everything you ask to show him what an ass he is you can get your money or whatever and you won't be stuck with me and I can start on with my life again. What do you say to that?" still shouting she asks and grows more fidgety as she waits for the response. After some time her headache has lessened and her muscles feeling like their old self, she tries to loosen the knots on her wrists and no matter the way she twists and turns her wrists the knot wouldn't budge the good thing was it didn't tighten either. Frustration builds and her anger rises to the surface. "Well you just come and talk to me and get these ropes off of me!" she screams.

John listened to her scream and her anger. He smiled thinking about how far he may need to take this. He filled a tray and walked back into the room she lay in and sat back down. "I am giving you a pass since you don't know the rules. You will speak only when spoken to and will only be given what I deem necessary." He laid the tray on the table beside the bed. His fingers slipping down her stomach teasing the skin there. "Now you said something about sticking it to your ex. Why do you want to stick it to him and how do you propose it?" He leaned back in his chair and grabbed a piece of bacon and offered it to her, "Open." he waited for her to move as he commanded.

She moved her head away from the offered bacon and shook her head. "I can't think of another reason for me being here other than you wanting to cause my ex some sort of vengeance for something or another and I am willing to help you! Now, will you untie me so I can eat like a civilized person and we can talk? Oh and something to wear too please." she says yet frowns when all he does is sit back and raise an eyebrow. "Well, do we have a deal?"

John sits back,"No deal." He reaches out and catches a nipple between his fingers and pinches and rolls it in his fingers. He waits until her mouth opens and the slips the bacon inside. "Again, I tell you that you don't have a good place to bargain from. I have a legal document where you signed all the rights to yourself over to Me." He emphasized his words with light touches down her body. "I will feed you as I see fit, I will clothe you as I see fit." He stood walking around to the other side and sat down again.

His hand holding a piece of warm chocolate muffin. "Open your mouth again or I will encourage you again." his tone brooked no argument and offered no sympathy. "And if you decide you don't want to eat at all, I will just put an IV port in your arm and feed you that way." He growled looking her in the eye.

"But!" she was going to refute him and only succeeded in getting a mouthful of muffin. She tried to spit it out but was left with the only choice of swallowing. turning her head and shaking it back and forth she yells I am allergic to wheat! What the fuck! Why are you doing this if it is not to piss off my husband it can't be me, I don't even know you and I swear I have never met you so why?"

"I am aware of you wheat and gluten allergies as well as your allergy to rubber. I have your full medical background and I know at least all of what your current Doctor knows about you." He pulled a drawer beside the bed and her entire medical file was there. "I also know that you have an IUD in place that you failed to mention to your husband." He smiled. "Good planning." He moved grabbing another chunk of muffin and offered it to her. "Wheat/flour/ gluten free." He waited for her to open her mouth again. "I am doing this because this is what you want." He stated as of a matter of a factly.

Resigned to the fact she was going to eat one way or another she ate the bite of muffin and realized it was still warm and had just been made. Surprised she relaxes a little. "What do you mean I want this and how would you know what I like and don't like. We have never met!?"

John leaned back, "Do I need to have met you to know that you have told your husband that you love being submissive? Do I need to know what you do and don't like in order to push every single limit you have created in your head?" He paused taking a breath and eating some eggs and some of the muffin. He moved grabbing a fork full of eggs and offered them to her in his fingers. "Open" He spoke again waiting for her to open her mouth again. When she accepted he left his fingers on the edge of her teeth testing her resolve.

Belinda was taken back and paused looking the man in the eye as he waited to see if she would bite. She had the urge but it would not help her case. She knew she would never be released if she didn't resign to the fact she was his captive, for now, and she would have to make him see what he was doing made no sense and he should let her go. "Uh mister, sorry I don't know your name, but I don't understand you, I told you I knew nothing of the contract and it is illegal to hold someone against their will, I will not say anything about it I will just be happy not to have to return to my husband, ex-husband. will you please release me now and I will just leave." She talked softly and slowly like you might a child or derange individual to keep them relaxed and quiet. Her stomach took that moment to loudly grumble and a hunger pang hit upsetting her delicate stomach. maybe now she would get rid of her fears and baggage from her non-negotiable marriage and begin to enjoy life at twenty-eight she looked okay for her age, her one true friend David the only one allowed to visit Belinda worked for her husband but he always told her to leave and find a sugar daddy one who would cherish her. Over the years David kept her sane and agreed he would help her leave she only had to say the word. Now she regretted not leaving when she could but she made a vow and when she makes promises she keeps them. A person only has their word, all else can be taken away but one's word was golden and respected by Belinda. with a sigh of relief she realized she would no longer have to put up with all her hus...ex-husband's lies and she was sure he was cheating on her as well one of the reasons she didn't sleep with him anymore since that night he had come home smelling like his lawyers secretary and had lipstick on his back.

He leaned back, "You still insist on fighting me on this. You aren't leaving here until I decide to release you or I sell you." he sighed hating those last words. "At this point, your signature is on the contract and yes I know you are saying its a forgery but at this point, I did a quick eyeball comparison and whoever did it made sure it would hold up in court." He sighed grabbing more eggs and dropping them into her mouth. He leaned back taking a few more bites. "Can you look me in the eye right now and tell me you aren't the least bit interested in what I have to offer? I know your body is hot and wet right now because of the restraints."

Belinda thought for a moment a blushed from the tips of her toes to her nose. She hadn't actually thought of the ropes in that way and now he mentioned it she could feel her juices sliding from her and her nipples ached like a sore tooth. a moan escaped followed by a gasp. If she was not tied up she would have covered herself. Belinda's mind was now more confused than ever. "Why me and what are you offering?" she couldn't help but ask in spite of her brains screaming 'if you want to know it is obvious you are interested'. "Urrrgh!" getting more frustrated at herself. "Can you please explain the hows and whys of me being here?" she looks at her arm unable to look him straight in the face as she fears what he has to say.

He leaned back. "You are here because of your husband, well Ex, He wanted you trained. I tend to do that for a bit of a living. I know that not only he wanted you trained, that you, perhaps self-consciously want to be trained." He leaned back and offered her another mouth full of eggs. He waited until she took a mouthful before he let his hands run down her body and across her nipples again. "Your body is telling me a story girl. That it wants me to show you what it craves," he spoke softly as she finished her mouthful.

With brows drawn together, she stops and absorbs what the man has told her. "I still don't know why you are doing this, the way you tell it and I have grasped what has gone around lately I know my ex doesn't want me and it sounds like you now believe you have me. But why? Why would you want somebody? Quieter "Why would you want me?" she asks not sure if she really wants the answer.

John leaned back, "Do you want me?" he asked testing her resolve at this point. He let his fingers touch her body again running across her mons and her thigh. He avoided her question and supplanted her questions with his own. He moved teasing against the bottom of her breasts and then up to her nipples. "I see what you want girl, I see that your body is aching and wanting right now. Do you want to continue to deny yourself or do you want to test your limits?" He runs his fingers along her wrists and then again over her ankles.

Suddenly her face changes and everything starts coming together. "Oh my God, you are talking about training as in BDSM stuff. I. You, Why me?" she shivers as she tries to deal with the thought and then realizes she must also deal with her physical response in knowing this. Suddenly everything he said makes sense and every touch how purposeful it was. Her body surprised her by coming alive, leaving a bigger battle to be fought between mind and body. "I am so sorry, I didn't know what you meant before but I don't think I would be a good...ah student. The thought does interest me but I don't suppose there are too many women where it wouldn't in the right circumstance with the right partner. But I am a normal, messed up housewife and piece of eye candy or was till I got too old for my husband's tastes. I will only frustrate you and make you angry. Hell, you ask me if I want you. Well of course I do and any woman who would say differently is lying or gay. It is the fact I am married and even though he doesn't want me legally I am his. I am also not good at taking commands after twelve years of my husband being a bully. I seem to want to go against him and do anything but what I have been told. What I am saying is I am all messed up and a real piece of work, you would do well to run, run far and fast."

John slipped the chair back and then stood, "Well it seems your stomach is quiet, let us put those words to the test." He released her ankles. "I will release your wrists, you will kneel next to the bed and you will place your hands behind your head. If you do as I say I will let you use the ladies room alone. IF you resist me I will make you use the bathroom directly in front of me." He reached down and watched her eyes not responding to her statement of not being worthy or of good character.

With little expression to her face, she slowly sits and slides herself to the floor. It takes her a little as she wars in herself of what to do. Kneeling beside him Belinda Holds her arms up and interlocks her fingers together behind her head and pulls her elbows out all the way back holding her head up high with her eyes downcast she can feel a little thrill from the position she is in but has this wave of deviance roll through her. She is able to forget the worry running through her mind and concentrates on kneeling the way her husband had always ordered her to kneel with no success. Now her body just seems to know what to do. Even down to the way her mouth opens ever so slight. She glances up and sees that the man looks pleased or perhaps a little impressed. She looks down again and feels her tummy do a victory dance. Her brows bunch together for a few seconds as she pushes all thought out of her head.

John was very impressed. "Do you know this pose name girl?" he asked with a smile in his voice. He stepped back from her, "Hands and knees to the bathroom. Make sure I like what I see." He stepped a little further back to allow her to move to the bathroom that is attached to the bedroom. He follows her into the small bathroom and bent over behind her admiring her lovely ass. "Hmm, you have two minutes. I will step out, I would do what you need to quickly. There is nothing sharp and all the walls and glass are sound proof. If you do as I say I can promise you an afternoon of pleasure." He turned tapping a timer on his phone and placing it beside the doorway. He locked the keys with his password and closed the door.

She was surprised how the little bit of praise he gave her made her feel so good, but it was short lived when he told her to crawl to the bathroom. She figured out his scheme to make her feel down or insignificant so when she starts back on the road to feeling better, there would be less stressed and she would look for approval, thus, she would be putty in his hands. She didn't feel like playing games she would do as she was told and try to make him pleased only fighting when it truly counted and one day she would slip away. Happy with her plan she did what was needed and cleaned up herself wiping away the tears and the betrayal of her body she returned and waited the last few moments on her knees this time her legs were splayed and she took the rest of the pose with her arms back and eyes down. She heard the door open after what seemed like hours but Belinda knew was only moments and waited to see what was required of her next.