Dark Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard all he said but it was as though he was talking in a tunnel the words got to her but were surreal as the pressure built up in her again, it was so quick it was disturbing. She gritted her teeth together fighting the wave of lust and need for fulfillment. "No, no, no!" she screamed when her body wanted to bear down as another wave hurled her deeper and deeper into the sensation. The man was right, he has yet to do anything to hurt her but how can she trust somebody that wanted to own another person? yet, it was the same with her marriage. Her husband was really cruel, degrading and tyrannical. This man just knew what he wanted and made it his job to get it. In one way he was saving her in another, he was making her die each moment she was with him. It wasn't a bad way to die and when all was said and done, she felt more alive and vibrant than ever before. "Thank you!" was all she could say as one of the strongest orgasms in her life was building, she figured she would have cum by now but the vibrations and muscles tightening she knew the next orgasm was going to be painful, in a very good way.

John smiled at the thank you. "Hmm thanking me already." He moved adjusting the controls lowering the intensity to keep her on the edge of orgasm but not enough to push her over. He leaned back. "Have you ever passed out from an orgasm before today?" He asked. "Answer honestly and use the word Sir at the end. It is how you will address me from now on." He spoke softly looking at the control box. He watched her nipples that were so hard and aching for attention. He placed the control box down and circled her slowly. His fingers caressing and teasing at her areola and then her nipple itself. Running his fingernails over the tips of them.

The feeling winding down a few notches was actually worse she went from going to cum with multiple spasms gripping her abdomen and radiating out to concentrating on the local parts keeping her within reach of an orgasm but not quite there. She could cry, the frustration was almost too much. Her need for release was there, not building or ebbing. "Please Sir, Help me!" she whispered. She wondered why she had never felt such strong urges before she has had plenty of relationship none so intense as this. Wait, this isn't a relationship! Where the hell was her mind going? Talk yes that would work just talk and he would grow bored with her. "No I have never passed out ever!" she replied and slowly added the "Sir" at the end.

John circled her and adjusted the tens again. more intense on her breasts and lighter near her sex, and ass. "Hmm see you are learning girl. So I will trust you. My real name is John." he spoke giving her pieces of himself to earn her trust and respect. He bent adjusting the speed of the vibrations in her anus and against her clit. He watched her reaction to the different sensations. He tapped the control and set the tens on her breasts to pulse on and off. "Tell me your name now girl." He tested her to see what her answer would be.

His adjustment made it feel better still not like the last settings but easier to handle. "My legal name is Belinda Hewlett but you call me girl. Sir. She replied not sure if she answered right or not. A bead of perspiration formed on her brow. She waited not sure what would happen next but questions started to form and she knew now was not the time to address them.

He tapped the control upping the intensity on all the pads. He circled her slowly, his fingers brushing her nipples again. He pinched and rolled them as each of the pads pulsed each time with a higher intensity. He tapped it again lowering the speed and the strength just as he knew she was adapting to it. "Tell me why you are here girl." he bent letting his tongue tease over her nipple replacing his pinching fingers.

She thought for any answer that would come to her. Knowing because you are a sick fuck would not be a good answer she settled for the next thing that entered her mind. "Because you make all the decisions and I am nothing." a tear dripped from her eye and she could feel it run down her cheek. She was angry she was crying and angrier she couldn't help it or wipe it away. If she ever made it out she knew for a fact she would murder the man she had married. Wariness started to get to her and the sensations were nothing more than an irritation. She could feel her pride, reserve, and stamina slip and couldn't help it her tears got the best of her. Biting her lip and trying to keep her distress to herself she quietly wept until it spiked to hiccup like crying as she tried to catch her breath. She turned her head as the man John came closer to her head again.

John snapped the power off on all the items. He moved next to her looking into her eyes. "That is not correct, girl. You truly have the power, you give me the gift of your submission." He reached down and pulled the pads off her breasts. "All I do is to make your time with me what you need it to be. To be happy with yourself." He bent kissing the tear on her face. His hands caressing her sides softly. "I do what I do because you need and crave the submission. I can tell it is so, at least your body does. Your mind certainly gets in the way." He snickered and released her wrists and ankles letting her move and stretch again. He pulled the two nodes from the plug and removed the pads from her sex and ass. "Leave the plug in place and kneel beside the door as I have asked please."

Was this man delusional? How can he equate a husband wanting to rid himself of a wife with her needing and desiring the mess she was in. She stood her whole body was stiff and tense and she had a headache that would probably kill a bull moose. She stood and started to walk toward the door as instructed. 'Idiot, idiot, idiot' She thought to herself and as soon as she neared the door she found all the energy she could muster and ran. Not sure where she was going she turned through the halls not sure where to go now. The living room had huge windows but no door she ended up in the kitchen she grabbed the first thing she could find to protect herself and until she thought more about it, the spatula in her hands gave her great strength. Where the hell was a door? she thought to herself as she continued to run. The door! Running towards it, she went to open it and found it locked. She went to turn the lock and found it was a keyed deadbolt. She crumpled to the ground sliding down the wall and wondered how she could kill herself with the damn spatula she knew it made more sense than pulling the deadly silicone kitchen utensil on the man. What would she do and how would she ever get out of here. Slowly she stood and walked back from where she came and knelt by the door awaiting whatever the man had for her.

When she returned he was staring at his tablet in the same room she had stormed out of. "And what did we learn girl?" He mused to her. His tone flat and edgy. He circled the room finding a paddle. "Stand, hands on the wall spread your legs." He waited for her to stand and assume the position. He used the tip of the paddle to force her legs further apart. "We can continue this game or we could go get you a drink of water, and perhaps something to eat." He offered to her. "But first we must deal with the errant behavior. five strokes for each minute you made me stand here waiting. You were gone for four minutes, How many strokes does my naughty girl need?" He asked with the tone of a teacher that was well seasoned.

With what she had left in her She screamed "None! I am not your girl!" see she still had the spatula in her hand she threw it at him. She was immediately embarrassed for her childish behavior and apologized. "I am sorry I threw the flipper at you, it was childish. I am not sorry for running or yelling, though. This is so wrong and against every human right of most countries." She said knowing her grandstanding would only get her in more trouble. "Why don't you just kill me I am sure my hus... ex- husband would be happier and make you richer for it. Why do I have to suffer and continuously suffer for deals other men make for my life? "

John walked beside her again, cupping her chin. "Why do you think your life is worth so little? Because a petty man did not want you? And here you stand, taken care of, healthier for the efforts and yet you ask me why I didn't kill you?" His eyes hardened in their glare. He was trying to keep himself calm, he had never dealt with someone who didn't know themselves as well as he knew them. "Do you want me to call the men back? I don't kill, I train, I show women how to find themselves in the gift that they have to give." His voice thickened and his body visibly relaxed. "If you want to die so badly why fight me so hard? If you trust me so little, have so little faith in yourself." He sighed and moved back to the floor where the spatula lay. "If you want me to show you more about yourself and what you really need, put your hands on the wall. If you want to go, I will call your ex-husband and he will send the men to take you away, I don't believe that you will find their methods any nicer than mine and most definitely you will get your wish to join your ancestors." He stood unmoving, watching her. "The choice is all yours, girl."

"I have no choice," she muttered. She stood as instructed and waited for the pain, the longer she waited, the more she loathed herself, her weakness and her strange need for life even though no one seemed to like or want her. She was just someone else's means to an end or a project. Her mind and thoughts were unimportant but that has never changed. Until she found her backbone she was stuck and would remain on her best behavior until she found a good solution to her problem.

John walked beside her, his hands caressing her back. "Is that what you really feel?" He asked her softly, his hands sliding down her sides. "So the option to explore yourself, sexually and mentally doesn't appeal to you at all?" His voice peaked. finally catching himself mentally. He would need to really be the strong one right now. His dom voice strong and deep finally. "Is the idea of me pleasuring you and you pleasing me so unappealing to you?" He asked with a bit too much emotion.

"What woman wouldn't want that when she was given the choice? I was not given any, I was told each and every time what I was to do. How stupid I was and then given away again. How would you feel if you were just passed around like an old penny? Not enough to do anything with but might come in handy one day. If I was given the opportunity to choose I would have chosen you just to get away from HIM." Unable to say his name and the thought of calling him her husband only made her want to be sick. " I would love to say I had an option of choosing anything, but I have never been allowed and my opinions never counted. So why do you think I would not want to perhaps tell you what I want you to do? Oh, I give up!" She bit her lips and turned her head facing the wall and waited with grinding teeth.

He smiled at her biting tone. "Tell me where you want the first five strokes." He stifled the first of the laughs. "You want the choice girl, I will give you one. Tell me where I should lay the first five." He walked back to the wall and gathered three instruments. The paddle, a feather, and the spatula she threw at him. "And I need to know which of these you want me to use first." He smirked again where she could not see him. "Keeping in mind, two of these will be used twice." He stepped back and waited for her response.

"If I really had the choice I would say use it on you. However, since you are only humoring me does it matter where? Let's get the paddle over with first!" She balled up her hands and was readying herself.

John sighed. He picked up the paddle, let the caress of the cool leather go across her ass slowly. "Are you sure you don't want to make a different choice where the paddle goes girl? You know I won't paddle myself." He pulled back the paddle and swung very gently and tapped her skin. He moved and quickly tapped each of her cheeks and meted out the five strokes. "See that wasn't so bad." He smiled. and laid the paddle down. "Which one next, and where on your body girl." He asked again.

The breath she was holding left in a swish. "If it would be like that all the time I might be able to ... never mind, the spatula next and my butt still." No use hurting in more than one spot her finger rolled out of the tight fist she had as she held her breath again in wait.

John smiled finally. He pulled back the spatula and slapped her ass with it. He reached under her and stroked her clit. He slapped her other cheek and again reached under and stroked her sex teasing her. He moved faster now, forcing the pain and the pleasure from her sex to mingle and grow and feed on each other. He finished the five and stopped. "Which implement now girl? and where?" He watched her body hot and needy.

Her head was spinning she had let the pain wash over her and found her body tingled with feather-like touches teasing and drawing a new element out of herself her mind and body opened up and accepted the ministrations of the man. Her brain started shifting gears as she thought less of her no-good ex and concentrated on the man's voice and realize he has not once been really cruel or said truly nasty things. He, John was opening doors to a place he obviously thought or knew she craved and yes needed. In life, she has never had a say in anything and in a backhanded way, John was giving her everything but mostly a freedom. "Sir, would it be okay to ask that the next implement be your dick and the spot between my legs?" Her face blushing like the pink of a sweetheart rose with a shimmering bead of dewy sweat running down the contour of her neck both leaving a trail of a burning chill like kiss licking where it dribbles. John must notice the change and acceptance she felt like she was wearing a sign that says 'Surrender and Please take me all at once.'.

He laughed. "Hmmm we will certainly finish with that but for now, work before pleasure. Remember if you cum before I give permission I will have to issue a much stronger punishment. Since you want and need cock, we will give you five more of what you just had." He slapped the spatula harder and reached under her stroking his fingers into her sex and across her clit. He moved quickly not letting either sensation die off completely before the next thrust of sensations. He leaned forward beside her neck on the last stroke and while his fingers were buried inside her, he spoke, "I think you are realizing how much you like what I am providing, what you are giving me now." He bent and placed a kiss on the center of her back. Her sex was dripping and convulsing but he made sure to not give her enough to push her over the edge of the impending orgasm. He stepped back. "Only five left, girl and now we only have the feather. Turn around and place your hands behind your head." He waited for her to move and then began to stroke her nipples with the soft edge of the feather. Teasing and making them hard. He bent forward and licked her nipple and then moved to the other, letting the cool air of the room wash over her. He continued to the last stroke and reached down tapping on her hard exposed clit. "Do you want more now girl or would you like to head to bed to sleep?"

"What! No! Please." she begged before she even knew she was going to speak. "Please do something with my clit." The sting on her clit was the one thing that surprised her the most. The initial tap could bring her to her knees yet milliseconds later she could climb the walls with need and it was like when her ex forced her on a sharpened saw horse the pain and fear clawed at you while you teetered back on forth on your toes waiting for the next thing to happen. The biggest difference between the two men she realized was her ex was hurting and humiliating her to cause her to do something to leave then the prenup would remain valid however her father a mean bastard told her he would kill her if she ever left the asshole. She realized how the importance of her ex was diminishing rapidly and for the first time Belinda felt safe; as strange as it seemed she could tell John had a kindness, one that probably saved her life. Be it from her father or ex she knew she was standing, learning and beginning to like the man John, Sir. He gave a part of himself by allowing her to call him Sir. Anybody was open to use his formal name but in the simple way of John's she could finally see deeper meaning in what he was teaching her and it hit her the main reason she was uncomfortable was because he was calling on her sexuality something so basic in the way he asked for her trust and Yes she for some reason knew she could trust him with every thought, care, emotion and passion that was building within her suddenly she started to like who she was. The little decisions he called her to make gave her choice and decision, she has never been asked her opinion, never allowed to think or dream and certainly never allowed to ask for anything for fear it would backfire. Belinda realized another thing she has not talked this much ever. "Thank You, Sir".

He smiled. "More? Get down on your knees, in the proper position and then ask for more." He watched the need crawl inside her. The want for what he was providing. The internal battle was mostly done. He walked over to the counter slowly calmly and then walked back to her. He watched her with gentle eyes. Her body open and waiting for his touch. "Now ask again girl. Let me hear your soft voice."

"Yes Sir, May I please have more and more of you?" she spoke softly but knew what she wanted though trusting John didn't necessarily remove the fear or apprehension she had for the unknown. "Sir! When we are through for a bit may I have a conversation with you?" she asked feeling a wavering of insecurity.

He bends and lifts her up into his arms. He moves over to the small table and lays her there. His cock pressing up against her sex. "Put your hands up behind your head and keep them there. If you move them I will stop and I will take you and put you to bed frustrated." He promised to her. He lifted her arms taking the moment to kiss the valley of her breasts and tease the soft skin there with his tongue. He avoided her nipples but flexed his hips and the bottom of his cock rubbed up and down against her hard clit. "Tell me what you need girl, tell me what your body is craving right now." As he spoke he pulled back, the tip of him pressed against her open waiting wetness. The thick mushroom head spreading her out around him but not moving forward and into her yet.

Belinda was a woman suffering a slow and frustrating death. Her teeth were on edge and her generally quiet and frightened demeanor seem to leave her. Her mouth opened and like a song, her voice came out clear and sang her needs "Please love me!" Good grief what a nerd! "Sir I ache for the need of release and my body craves you. Is it wrong for me to want and ask that you pound into me so hard it hurts? To bite you and be bitten, to kiss you and to be kissed, to want you and to be wanted? Sir, I accept my fate and now see if you hadn't intervened I would have vanished another way. You have introduced me to new things and have challenged and given as well as been insulted and defied for which I am sorry for. I would like to take on your challenge to show up my ex and make him drool and cum in his pants. The only thing I ask is you train me in time for the Annual board meet which immediately afterward turns into the Employee Christmas Party. I want to make him grovel and hear him apologize to you. I then want to fire him. He put all the shares and stocks in my name and a nice little bank account in the Bahamas in my name. I may have been forced to live there but I tried to know all I could for the one day I escape my fate in life and tie my dad and ex in one heck of a legal mess." She grinned and ask "Then I want to clear off the desk or perhaps even the boardroom table and be fucked by that mammoth cock of yours." Belinda slapped her hands over her mouth once she acknowledged how her train of thought went and how loud she was yelling. "Excuse me, Sir, if that is alright with you." Why was she asking and why was her body responding like it is. Yes, he opened her mind but was she really giving herself to him, would she allow another man to control her. Then she remembered John trying to explain the power of the gift of giving of oneself. just the thought of it lit a spark in her heart that felt like it would burst forth from her chest and light the world with her declaration. "Sir, I give myself to you, I wish to learn and become stronger in myself and my ways I want to command attention when I enter a room where only you who can humble me." Her wide soul searching eyes took one last blurry look into the calming clear eyes of her new, new ...what. Not husband what is he to me. An Owner, Master, Caretaker possibly lover? "Can you please satisfy me so I can clear my depraved mind and begin to learn and train. I want to make you proud and really belittle and piss off my ex if you will help me."