Dark Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened the door to see her kneeling and waiting. "What a good girl." His voice light and smiles praising her. He was surprised but noted that her eyes were puffy from the tears that had fallen while she was taking care of herself. He hoped his note of praise would bolster her spirit. He offered his hand to her and took it gently leading her through the house and back to the room of leather and metal. "This is the black room. Show me the pose we discussed last night please." He asked instead of commanded. He would tread lightly until he could gauge her properly.

"I can't remember what you said last night" her head aching again from trying to remember all that had gone on the day before all she could remember is him stopping one of the guys who took her from hurting or raping her but the rest was a mess of stress and her trying to act like she was still unconscious in order to escape "Please tell me again, I will not forget it this time." she says in a low voice.

He pauses watching her. "Get to the kneeling position you showed me in the bedroom." He spoke softly allowing her body to sink into that position. "Now, push your chest out, and pull your stomach in. Hands behind your head." He moved to the wall finding the small paddle. He would only use it to make corrections. "This is always the position when we enter this room." He bent caressing her nipples, tugging and pinching them gently. Their hardness in his hands. "I think you are a natural or only decided to listen to me to plot your escape." He stood. "either way is fine, if you find a weakness, I don't expect you not to take advantage." he snickered to her. His hands caressing her sides. "Eyes down." He noted after catching her watching him. "Your eyes will always be down unless given instruction otherwise. Do you understand this position girl?"

"Yes!" she declared taking the pose as she was instructed. Her mind was troubled by what he said. How would she get out if he was as cognitive of her thoughts? She waited in this position taking in his stances and the walking around her. It made her nervous and again confused. Her body was wanting to please him, her conscious mind reminding her that she was a fool, but not giving her any better alternatives, for now, she would just go with whatever came first and rely on her instincts. They haven't failed her yet.

He stood in front of her. "Is your pussy wet girl?" he asked bending tapping her thigh with the paddle to force her legs wider. He moved over to the table and unsnapped the wrist cuffs and the ankle cuffs that were there. He walked slowly back to her and laid them on the floor beside her. "Wrists first, then you may kneel up and do the ankles. You have two minutes. Begin!" He spoke and walked away from her setting the timer again on his phone and laid it beside him as he prepared the padded wooden bench for their first session.

Nervously, she did as she was told and her nipples tightened painfully when she thought of what he asked. "Yes, I am very wet." She said trying to sound matter of fact but failed miserably as she blushed and stammered her response. She tried to look around but it was difficult while she fastened herself as instructed. After done she thought why didn't she try to run or smack him silly while he had his back to her. It left her concerned and thinking.

He walked back to her and knelt beside her, "I may have to check that wetness, do you give me permission to find out if you are lying to me or not?" He asked, his tone soft. He wanted her to give herself to him but he wanted to stretch out this first session and truly discover as many of her limits as possible. He let his hands slip down her stomach and across her freshly shaven mons. His fingers dipping into her slit and along her clit. "Do you want more?" He tested the water. "If you do, go lay on the bench, on your stomach, feet on the floor with your arms out in front of you."

The bench was as wide as a kitchen chair but long enough for her to stretch out. The top covered in a padded black leather. He had made it himself and he was very proud of it. The spreader bar through the legs where her legs would be and the chain at the other end would bind her to that spot.

She was very wet but could not answer to give him permission nor did she move or move him when he touched her. She could hear the rush of her blood in her ears and realized for the first time she was turned on. She actually enjoyed the sexual attention she was getting and was not trying to hide or deny the whole idea. she had enjoyed the touches of her body and sex and even his different tones and way of asking for things. She knew he was going to get his way but he did it in a way you kind of felt like you had a choice.

Compromising Belinda went and stood near the bench he indicated. She vowed she would not say a word or sound for the rest of the day in hopes he would tire of her.

He walked to the bench. "Lay down. on your stomach, please." he laced his command with a request testing further. He moved behind her letting her body press against his hardness and his toned body. He grabbed her hips and guided her body where he wanted her. He spread her legs over the bench and snapped the hooks into the O-rings on the anklets. He rose and let his hands slide up her sides finding her arms and pushed her forward, her sex spread wide as she assumed this position. He snapped two more hooks onto her bracelets and secured her into position. Her body on display, breasts hanging down in the cut outs he moved finding the nipple clamps and secured one to her right hard nipple and then the left leaving her completely secured against this bench. He moved behind her now admiring her. His fingers circling her clit and her pussy in many small figure eight motions.

"Hmmm I think the girl likes this." He mused aloud.

She says nothing and tries not to let her feelings shows, this stranger has brought out a new side of her and she wasn't sure what to do. The clamps on her nipples hurt and hurt more than she thought they would, but the gentle stroking of her clit only seemed to intensify the pain. She wants to cry out but she was surprised that it could be painful and pleasurable, still, she would not talk or cry out as she vowed. Her body again betrays her as she feels how wet she is as the liquid runs down her leg and as she can't close them she knows the man can see it too. This is confirmed by his jovial announcement. Grinding her teeth she says nothing.

John watches her struggle and realizes she has decided to not react to him and with this thought he smiles and decides to step it up a notch. He grabbed the blindfold from the hook and slipped it over her eyes and grabbed a small suction vibe and placed it on her clit. A small piece of medical tape and it was secured on her clit. He tapped the bottom leaving it buzzing and then stepped back two steps so she could not hear him anymore and left her there, the toy buzzing against her clit, her nipples pinched and tugged with her every movement.

Suddenly she was in the dark blindfolded and surprisingly turned on, she could feel suction on her clit, the tug was almost breathtaking, then a swipe across, feeling only the exposed skin leading her to believe he placed tape on her. What was he up to? Oh!! Oh God! she wants to scream but holds it in she listens to hear his response as she tries to ignore the painfully pleasurable apparatuses he has placed on her. Grabbing hold of the metal attached to her wrists she squeezes until the pain in her hands overtakes the now uncomfortable buzzing and the constant pressure of her nipples demise. Sweat trickles on her forehead and down her back. She straightens the best she can and raises her head and shoulders higher.

He watches her fight it further. His hands caress her ass, teasing the soft orbs of flesh. He leans close to her. "I won't let you cum until you tell me you want it." He whispers to her, letting her know that he ultimately controls the pleasure and the pain. He moves, unclamping one nipple letting the blood rush back into it. His fingers replace the pinch with a caress and tease, enhancing all the sensations of the clamp itself. He circles around her touching her arms and sides, caressing her ass again before reaching up to tap the clamp on her other nipple. He leans in close again. "Are you close pet? Do you want me to let you cum?" he asks pushing her further into the subspace.

How could this stranger she only met have caused so much conflict in her? In her whole life, she has lived her life as she was told. It was strange the way he gives her choices; either way, he will get what he wants but he plays at it. "Christ!" her silent pray goes up, she so wants to cum and it would probably only take a flutter of a gnat's wing to make her cum but still, she holds on even when her nipple is released the pain even more intense than it being attached, once she used to it. The teeth jarring flick on the other nipple made her tighten her hand holds to the point the metal cut into her skin and formed blisters and pinching cuts.

She shakes her head when he asks her if he should let her cum, the word made her stiffened her back. Damn this rollercoaster was wearing her out.

He knew she was losing this battle and it would only take two more movements to push her over the edge. He stepped back tapping the vibrator forcing the speed up one notch. He slid his hand back up her ass. "So wet and close. Do you want to be my good girl? Do you want to make me happy girl?" he asked forcing her mind to process and think again. He saw her head move and he reached up and unclamped her other nipple and then stroked and rolled it with his fingers while his other hand dipped two digits inside her hot wet sex. "All you have to say is please, girl. Let me hear the word please and I will give you release."

She was too close to stop it but she tries her best she bites hard on her lip to stop the scream from roaring out and she tries to think of anything but her throbbing nipple being teased and taunted with his magical finger. Yes, she was wet and the fingers he slid in her went in with ease. No, she was stronger, she wouldn't ask, but God she was going to cum and it was going to be on her terms. She almost let herself go but his words made her remember her promise to herself.

John watched her war and decide that she was not going to give in to him. He smiled at her inner victory. He tapped the vibe and turned it off and stepped back leaving her bound and alone in her mind. He went and found the small vibrating toy mounted to the arm. He stepped back and locked the arm to the bench. He angled it pressing the tip into her sex, spreading her open and then pushed half of the 6 inch curved vibe into her, pressing against her G-spot. He raised the bar that was in front of her legs locking her hips over the top of it forcing her to remain in that position. He moves taking the chain from her hands. He tutted her and wrapped her hands in a fabric and slipped a leather glove over it to keep her hands from being able to grab or hurt herself. "Well girl, since this is our first day and I did promise you pleasure I will leave you to my little devices and you are allowed to cum as much as you like." He snickered. "As a matter of a fact, please try to not cum. That is something no one has ever succeeded in doing." He pulled the chain forward forcing her to stretch out on the bench. the toy inside her and the one still on her clit. He found two more suction toys and applied them to her nipples. He turned these on first, each feeling like a hot mouth sucking and teasing her nipples. He steps back and turns the vibe in her pussy on next. The tip vibrating against her G-spot, and then finally the clit which he turns this on low.

He stepped back and watched her. "Enjoy your morning. I will return shortly." He walked toward the door. Opening and closing it and sitting in the thick leather chair silently. He wanted to watch her inner struggle.

Damn she was confused to cum or not to cum like some weird Shakespearian quote, he told her to, but then gave her challenge of not to cum. "Fuck!" she screamed as her concentration of the problem dropped her guard and the few time the out of sync vibes hit the same frequency she was lost, each time she moved the slightest bit or bore down something was jostled and only kept her cumming she didn't know what to do and again her body dictated by her muscles collapsing from the strain of cumming so much she practically hung in the somewhat standing position only because her wrists and upper body couldn't move any further. She started to cry, why did she care so much? She was beyond exhausted and the man said it was still morning. Her tears had the blindfold wet and she could feel the liquid down her leg he would know what had happened at least he wasn't in the room to witness her weakness. Again why does that matter?

He sat silently watching and enjoyed hearing her curse. He watched and almost jumped up as her body went limp after the last orgasm. He tapped the remote and the vibe on her clit and pussy sped up one notch. The tip of the toy began to insert and retract inside her as well. He watched her cope with each new sensation. He tapped his phone to distort his voice. "Did you cum yet girl? I hope you did. I can't wait to come in and find you so satisfied." He leaned back watching her again.

At first, the change made her jump until she realized it was all from some remote place he was toying with her. Two could play that game. She allowed the feelings and vibes run through her and she got comfortable as she relaxed her body in order not to move. She thought of some tall dark stranger making love to her and was surprised the stranger had the man's face. She came and came hard. The only way anyone could tell she was cumming would be to see her greedy cunt push and pull internally as the involuntary muscles gripped the vibrator between her legs controlling her breathing so she made no noise and wouldn't give it away on camera. Damn this blindfold it would be easier to know where the cameras were to know how much she could let go and still have some warped sense of dignity. With that, she cleared her mind and her body was allowed to go somewhat, as copious amounts of cum trickles down her leg. She couldn't help the sweet pungent smell of cum but he knew she came before so it would already be masked.

Her mind filled with fantasies and with each one fluttering through her head she had another climax. The main orgasm happened when she realized she was holding her breath and needed to breathe it felt like her body was being ripped apart at the atomic level and thrown back together, just at another wave of climax came to collide. That was when her body shut down, she was still weak from her injury and the ordeal in whole so she went to the land of Petite mort. Her knees and body just limp and pulled her chains in the most painful-looking way.

John stood and walked back to her. He lowered the bar holding her hips up and withdrew the toy from her sex. He smiled at the way her body was so at ease finally. He removed her blindfold and removed the suction vibes from her sex and nips. He looked over her beautiful body. He would have so much fun teaching this one. He picked her up into his arms and laid her on what looked like a Doctor's office examination bed. He put her feet into the stirrups and locked her ankles there and then pulled her arms over her head and secured them again. He stepped back admiring his work. He lifted another arm between her legs that held a large headed Hitachi vibrator. He positioned it against her sex not giving her any room to escape it.

He stepped back and again admired his work and her beautiful body. He snapped a smelling salt packet and waved it under her nose to bring her back from her orgasmic nap. "Wake up girl, I have more for you to experience." He smirked and found some lube and lubed up a small plug, teasing at her anal opening, spreading and pushing slowly letting her body get used to this new invasion a little at a time until the tip pushed into her and then settled into place. The two wires that fed out of the base plugged into the table and He admired her submissive beauty. "You have time to ask me two questions. Don't ask about revenge again or me releasing you. If you ask about these things I will be forced to punish you, and I am having too much fun testing you today for that." He turned on his heart stopping smile that had wooed many women in the past.

She thought for awhile and tried to figure out how to word each question so she could get the maximum answers that might help her but the first thing that happened was her mouth shot of "Why?" "Why me?" she used up both questions before she even had her real questions thought out in full.

"I don't understand why my husband would do this and why you would be the one to carry it out. You seem like a kind, gentle man beneath but try to or need to show a darker side which I don't believe truly exists!" perhaps that statement will elaborate the two questions with a positive overtone to make the most out of her bumbling.

John stepped near her. "This is a redundant question, so I will allow a true second question. The first is simple. You need this. Your body craves it. I know when I just watched you relax and enjoy all the sensations you had the best orgasm of your life. Fuck your ex. He doesn't deserve your gift." with that he moved to the shelf beside the Dr's table and found small electrode pads and slipped back beside her. He peeled the covering off the sticky pads and applied one to either side of her clit. One to either side of her pussy and then two on either side of her asshole. He applied two to each of her breasts. One on either side. "If that doesn't answer your question then I have further to go to teach you."

"You confuse me when you talk like that. It is almost as if you care, I guess you do! If I become placid enough you will receive a greater sum of money when you sell me." she says as she watches him attach electrodes to her body. She didn't know how she felt about him the only emotion she had towards him was again confusing confliction. "Okay, why did they choose you to take care of me? Are you a hitman or something, you settle all wife problems so the husband can claim his poor wife is missing and reap all he can with it until the adequate time where the insurance can be paid out and a bimbo on the sidelines can take her place.'' She stops a second to force the tears away. "You know just do whatever; I don't have the stamina or energy to fight you anymore." with that she turned her head to the side waiting for the pain of electricity.

John stepped back. "You think these are going to hurt you?" he mused. "Has anything I have done really hurt you or enhanced the sensations? Don't answer me. Just think about it." He stepped back moving between her legs checking all the points of contact and then tapping the "on" switch. The TENS fluttered on a very low setting feeling like licks and teases. The sensations alternating between side. left then right. On her clit, it would feel like a finger or a tongue teasing at her clit. The sensations also alternated up and down. breasts, clit, pussy, ass. He watched as she moved through these ranges of motion. "Apparently I do care about you, I see someone that needs me as much as I need her." His voice choked a little and then he stood, his mask of calm and control back in place.

He flipped another switch and the vibe in her anus and against her clit flicked on and off in random patterns not letting her settle into too much pleasure before they turned off. "I chose you because you officially have no place else to go. I need someone here that is willing to allow me to train them to be what I need. If you won't let me I can call those men and they can take you." He sighed watching the pleasure run through the various areas of her body.