Dark Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her, his cock throbbing and balls tight with only the smallest bit of him inside her. He bent forward kissing her, taking her mouth for the first time really. "Yes" is all she heard before he pushed the rest of him inside. He felt her tightness all around him and then he moved his hips, pulling out very slowly, building both of them up to what he knew would be an explosive climax. He began to work a slow rhythm at first, building the tempo, holding her to him, while his thumb found her clit. "I accept your offer, and when we go to meet him, I want you to show him what true submission looks like." He punctuated the words with faster, deeper thrusts until his body was on edge. He could tell she was close as well. "Beg me, beg me to allow you to cum with me." His voice gravelly and hoarse from their efforts.

"Please, please let me cum Sir, Damn I never wanted or liked sex before I just want to feel it all" Belinda was surprised by her revelation. She had never liked sex before but it was only her ex and whoever did her when she hadn't known before Sir. She had to stop thinking or she would cum so easy but she wanted to please sir so she gripped her muscles tight and tried to hold on however, the friction increased and her clit throbbed "PLeeeease Sir!".

He ground down bottoming out pressing his body tightly to hers, he leaned forward, "Cum." he whispered and lost himself in his own orgasm. His body spasming, his hands holding her hips as he moved at a rapid pace. He pumped himself into her over and over, his knee buckling orgasm taking over. He panted and bent forward kissing her nipples, feeling her body spasm around him. "Hmm, that was a long trip for one day girl. All around your brain and finally in line. I like it. Ready to crawl into bed?" He posed while letting his hands caress her skin from her neck to her hips.

Belinda could only nod her mouth and throat were so dry her tongue stuck to the top of her mouth and she had no energy for much more.She fought to keep her eyes open but it was difficult, The events of the day rang through her mind and caused the tingling again to thread through her legs and rush to her nipples how was this possible she thought to herself as the tide of emotions sweeps through her. Unbeknownst to her, a huge orgasm made her body tighten beneath Sirs. It was wild, it was wonderful it was a surprise. Now she really wanted to go to sleep but every puff of breath, every vibration from Sir's voice and her body seemingly reborn or perhaps born for the first time. Her heart ached of what could have been how important a physical relationship nurtured the mental and emotional relationship. She could weep for the wasted years but she didn't want to feel like her creepy ex won.

He withdrew from her slowly and then picked her up into his arms. He pulled her against him tightly. He was determined to stay objective but, the soft smile and sated look stirred his heart. He didn't speak again until they were in his bedroom, not the training room. He walked past the bed and stood beside a large shower. "Inside, wash up. I will be right there and expect you will clean me properly." He tapped two buttons and the jets from the top kicked in and the jets from the floor kicked in. He turned the radio on in the bathroom, soft jazz floated into the shower. He motioned for her to step inside and pointed to the shampoo and body wash that she always used was in the corner of the shower waiting for her. "Hair first, and I will join you to wash your body."

He allowed her to step in and grabbed two towels and laid them on the small stand beside the large glass enclosure that was the shower. He stood watching her and then stepped in behind her. "Is the water warm enough girl?" He softly asked as he washed his hair.

Belinda was able to stop and think for awhile, now she wasn't fighting Sir she realizes that she has never been pampered like this before in her whole life the only thing ever given to her for free was abuse. Even her only piece of jewelry was her wedding ring and it caused her finger to go green. Stepping in the shower was a luxury unto itself. The water warm enough to be invigorating and help soothe some of the tension and pain of her bottom, the stinging water almost made her cum again. She has never been aroused before and was quite enjoying that naughty lusty feeling that seems to float onto her like a light sheet covers her body but then magic seems to squeeze within her and every tingle, breeze, and thought seems to be leading her to the edge of the abyss and only Sir could push her further or pull her back making the stakes at the game all the sweeter with every orgasm. What were the stakes for Sir, was this a game to him, his game a power struggle with the world or was he as complete and comfortable with all around him. What would happen if she no longer pleased him or she really pissed him off would he give her back or kill her himself? Silently she washed her hair and contemplated her last musings and misgivings.

Belinda closed her eyes and just became one with the soothing effects of the water and the gentle tinkling of water over the beautiful sound of Satchmo as the instrument like a magic wand in his fingers pulled her into a mesmerizing calmness. Her heart beat in time to the quiet rasp of the drum and soared in time once again to the melodic horn as the worries washed away and her body swayed to the music and took in more want and desire to be lovingly touched as sir touched her the one time. She felt she was on the fine line of decadently melting like chocolate or explode with nothing left but a hollow being. The shampoo ran down her body in a whisper of a touch and the water ran trails leading to more arousal as water ran off the peaks of each nipple feeling more like a tongue laving it. Her eyes closed she started to caress herself as she imagined being seduced by her master. The thought alone for some reason inspired feelings of elation. What was wrong with her and what was it really like to be someone's person. Not a pretty piece of fluff to be pulled out and shown like some piece of art or to be pulled out when her ex wanted to get his rocks off and remind her how little in the world she mattered.

Her fingers delved between her legs and the pleasure flowed through her, her body was on fire and in need. She wanted Sir, she wanted his hands on her such a thought has never occurred to her before.

He watched her and then saw her hand dip down between her legs. "Hmm someone is hot and itching already?" He smiled grabbing the sponge and then body wash. He leaned into her, "Hands over your head, and hold them." He waited and then began to wash her slowly, avoiding all her most sensitive parts. He washed each inch of her from her neck down to her ankles, slowly scrubbing and letting the water rinse her off again. "Bend over. Hands on the floor." He slipped the sponge down scrubbing her ass and then finally rubbing his hands over her sex and ass. He adjusted the jet and rinsed her, leaving her clean. He squeezed out the sponge and then filled it with his own body wash.

He offers the sponge to her, "Neck to my toes, slowly. take your time. this is your opportunity to explore me before we go further." he was concerned about the scars on his back and body but he was comfortable enough. He stood perfectly still.

Belinda looked at Sir with compassion in her eyes, she felt a wave of intense emotions coming from Sir but was not sure what it was. Her back instantly went ramrod straight as she took the sponge and waited for the fallout. Nothing happened and her strokes became more patterned and specific. Sir had a gorgeous body sculpted nicely with rugged planes and solid valleys but still soft enough to be comfortable and not hard, and definitely more pleasing than her ex ever was as the fat rolled with him. Sir's body pleased her she smiled, her cheeks hurting her from lack of use but that was fine it was her very own secret no one needed to know she has never been happy until this very minute. She found herself blushing, she was no virginal bride but today it felt that way. She wanted to give back to this man who through his own way was letting her find life. Not just her life but one of interest and meaning, her whole body brain and soul was confused but comfortable and felt safe. She relaxed and let her hands and mind drift to wherever that amazing feeling was coming from, somewhere behind her dead heart and other feelings from deep within her well, her sexual well that now felt like it was going to flow over.

His chest chiseled but smooth and she could feel his heart beating, no, more like pounding, he was turned on, but she knew not enough to have this much activity. She brushed her hands up to his shoulders, where her finger dug into the tensed stressed muscles. What is wrong she asked in his pained looking face, her fingers moving closer to the back and neck where she felt a liner ruffle of skin under her fingers. "What is this?" she asks as she deftly skates around his arms that reached out to her. "Oh my God! What happened?" she asked as she chased the network of scars away with the soap only for them to surface above the water.

Her heart broke for Sir and a piece of her could and did empathize with him. She didn't pity him why would she, she knew this was from a long time past and pity would never do anyone a lick of good. Each line every crevice told a haunting tale but showed of the strength that was needed and Belinda could tell this story was as deep or deeper than some of the scars. She kissed each one of them unconsciously as if each kiss would erase the mark, not the visual mark but the one hidden under the surface, the one that tells you your worth and it held that thread. That tiny bundle of tangled thread that would offer you the meaning of life and the secrets of ancient beings. Her kisses took her to the top of Sir's perfect ass. It wasn't fair a man was graced with it while every woman would kill for it.

Her hands playfully swished the water off his skin and she knelt down and nibbled here and there over his delectable ass as the water drummed on her back the call of the wild. Her hands whipped in front of him and grabbed his erect cock as she pumped up and down and continued to nibble and explore. She managed with some pretty amazing aerobics to pump him from behind while she sucked a ball from behind him into her mouth. She delighted at the naughty feeling that flooded into her pussy and she let herself follow the urges in her.

She quickly washed over his legs and her fingers played at the entrance to his ass. Excited and fearful she slides one of her sudsy digits into his ass and she scooted around to the front to take him in her mouth. She loved his cock, the shape, feel and definitely the taste. He tasted sweet and masculine an opulent taste of who the man was and hidden glimpses into who he could be with the spicy smell that accompanied him wherever he went. She allowed him to choose his pace and opened her throat for him. She could feel his veins fill as he becomes harder, her pussy squeezes reminding her of her need, desires, and primitive wants.

Suddenly she stands and pushes Sir against the wall and kisses him deeply, clawing at his chest to get closer and latches onto him so he could not possibly leave. They slip on the frothy foam of the body wash and Sir held out his arms to lessen the fall while she hung on to his neck. His full naked length of him covered her from the spray all but her mound, as a rogue stream pelts down on her clit. That is all she can take and explodes with a loud cry and very un-lady like words escape as her pussy lips try to grab for him.

"Fuck me please!" She begs as the sting of water confuses her with both want and irritation. Never in her life had she wanted attention paid to her sex but now every hole cries to be filled her mouth aches in need to suck Sir's cock and her nipples beg and plead to be touched, caressed and in a way tortured, and teased, she wanted to feel them be pinched and pulled, her mind flies and her nipples almost feel the biting she dreamt and almost choked as Sir came in her mouth as she starts to moan in a wild mix of comfort and instinctive need for life and all it has to offer. Right now the offer looked better to her than any other part of her life ever held. "Fuck me NOW!" she screamed as the tide takes her body from this life to another realm. Where her soul meets Sir's soul.

In the next few weeks, they learned more about each other Belinda grew to recognize Sir's strengths and weaknesses as well as her own. Sir was a man with multiple layers of emotions and secrets but the one secret he couldn't hide was his growing love and respect for Belinda.

She grew to love him and for the very first time, she knew what it was like to be loved and cherished for more than just her looks or financial mergers. Belinda was a fast learner once her comfort level and trust grew. Her mind and body nurtured and toned that for the first time Belinda knew she matters and makes a difference in someone else's life.

It was the day before she was to meet with her ex and though Sir said it wasn't necessary she still wanted to go through with their plan. Sir could be a daunting opponent when he wanted. His strategy and cunningness reflected in their plan. Her ex was in for a real treat and just the thought of it made it difficult to sleep as her excitement grew.

The next morning she dressed in the black mini dress Sir had chosen for her, high heels and made up to look like a porcelain doll with careful care to look younger than her twenty-eight years. Not use to wearing so much eye makeup and deep burgundy lipstick which drew everyone's eyes to her classical facial beauty. She knew that the deep red would appeal to her ex. He had a thing for red lips wrapped around his cock and if Belinda knew anything about her ex, it was how to tease him and get under his skin.

The elevator opened precisely at two fifteen, the annual board meeting was underway and just like Belinda told Sir the reception was empty. Walking to the door of the boardroom Belinda stopped dead in her tracks and turned to meet Sir's questioning gaze. "I just wanted to tell you that no matter what I do or you instruct me to do I will not enjoy the act, the matter is only to set up my ex and humiliate him as much as possible before ruining him. With that she leans in and kisses Sir, brushing her hand across his groin in a teasing fashion leaving no question to the delights she has planned for him once their ordeal was done.

Sir opened the door and noted the power team of men all who came from old money. The air was hazy with the smoke from their cigars. Cigars which were brought out to celebrate their best fiscal year ever. The bimbo on the table, stoned out of her mind was plastered with food resembling a human buffet. The vice president was busy dipping a piece of celery into the woman's cleverly made up pussy that was filled with some sort of creamy dressing. Horrors of remembering snippets of being in the same position flooded her.

As planned Belinda walked to her ex, sexily swaying her hips she knelt down and took the position Sir favored. Not a word was spoken and Sir bent over and pulled the sequined dress over her head. The noisy room suddenly went deadly silent, as all eyes fell on Belinda. Facing her ex she could see his hunger and feel his perverse mood switch back to the cruel man he was as he stood. He frowned at the acrylic chastity belt Sir had made for this very occasion.

The fat man blustered as he demanded John to remove the contraption that hindered his sick plans. Turning he faced his old cronies and puffed up like a pigeon. "Look here fellows, my ex-cunt is here to pleasure us all. You can leave now," he says to John as he grabs for her breasts with intent to hurt and humiliate Belinda like she never left. "Get the fuck out of here," he tells his new wife who is so stoned she couldn't possibly hear let alone respond.

That was when Sir grabbed the man's hand and twisted until the man dropped to his knee. "You take such liberty with another man's assets, such things are frowned upon in all cultures but deadly so in mine. As our contract stipulated you would see the finished results of my training and as you see my girl is a master's dream, a beauty, and absolute princess in the parlor and slut in the bedroom or rather, dungeon."

John opened a laptop and showed a short clip that could outsell the greatest of porns before the clip finished the whole table was talking about what a slut she was, how obedient and what a lucky man her ex was. John stepped in and asked what the fuck they were talking about and how Belinda belonged to him and how lucky he was to have such a sweet pussy to use and fill whenever he wished how great of a women she was in all aspects of his life and how wonderful it was to be with such a strong, business minded person and how everyone here should speak to their boss with a modicum of respect.

Like a fish out of water, her ex looks up from Belinda to John and asks what he is talking about. Belinda stands and pushes the old man down into his chair where she promptly places her extremely high and narrow stilettos on her ex's crotch. "I believe you are in no position to ask or demand anything. I am the CEO here and you all work for me.

I own eighty-nine percent of the shares, I have all the financial, records and assets in my own private account and while every one of you greedy bastards liked the inflated price per share an anonymous buyer offered, you all sold me fifty-two percent of each of your assets. Each of you men is in complete violation of unethical share trading, illegal gains, tax evasion and fraud. All this with proof just waiting to land in the district attorney's hands. So my first decision as your new owner is I want each of you to line up and suck my ex's cock and if just one of you blows this, pun intended, I will release all my findings and it is amazing how much easier it is to get help from very good and expensive detectives and forensic accountants. Honey, sweetums, on your knees, Now!" she ordered him as she pushed the old man down.

"Pull out your pathetic prick and stroke it while you suck off your friends. Rules of the game are: each man gets sucked until both of you cum and if you haven't cum within the first two minutes the man standing behind you will give the man in front a lashing for every five seconds over the time." Every man's face turned pale with the threat and red in the neck as their anger was readily visible. What surprised him was the harsh looks that were directed at her ex and not her.

"Hey guys, don't hold it in tell him how you feel and how much of a prick he has been." Like a pent up tidal wave everyone told him how sick they felt about the things he made them do, how appalled they were in his treatment of people, and women in general and one guy even said if it hadn't been for the fact he was gay he would have loved Belinda as a wife and toted her praises for trying to please the old man.

The sweating, drooling man whose eyes one moment held contempt now looked scared as the fellow who he was sucking off now was the gay fellow and her ex was a known homophobe. It took a better part of a half-hour to get through the men and the last man a new partner, refused to let the fat, pathetic man suck him. With a well-timed smile and click of her cell phone, she took a picture and said it would be of value to the DA and the tabloids.

With that, she smiled and walked out of the room naked and on a leash lead by her new husband of all of an hour. "That was fun, Sir, thank you for helping me extract revenge and free the world from ass wipes like them." Soon the new partner AKA the newly just swore in but not yet publicized police chief, walked out and found them both.