Darla's Games Day 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please." I whimpered. "No more, it's so tight it hurts Sue."

She smiled at me. "I know. Almost there princess." And she pinched my clit. And I jumped at the pain and surprise. But, I could barely get my ass off the table in any direction.

Sue sighed. "Are you sure you can't take a little more? I don't want to rip anything, but I don't want you to hurt yourself pulling away either." And she giggled as she went around and tightened each one again. "Try to push you hips up in the air."

I tried to push my hips up, but it was barely possible. My arms and legs were burning in pain from being stretched. "It hurts so much Sue." I cried softly.

"You are going to hate this next part." She walked up to my head and licked a tear off my cheek and then proceeded to kiss me. And unlike before, it was a deep and passionate kiss with her tongue exploring my mouth. I moaned and reciprocated the effort. And she lifted my head off the table and then, with a parting suck of my tongue, withdrew.

"Now, open your mouth as wide as you can. Make your jaw hurt a little, just get it open as much as you possibly can."

I did as she asked, half expecting her to spit in my mouth. But what she did was far worse. She pushed a cylinder in my mouth that held my jaw open and then latched it around the back of my head. I couldn't voice my displeasure, but I made muffled cries as I was truly petrified now.

"Now, be still okay?" Sue smiled at me. My eyes must have betrayed how terrified I truly was. "Carrie, we will not hurt you. Do you believe that?"

I nodded my head yes.

And then.... It was beyond humiliation what happened next. By body was used as a canvas for what Sue called dessert art. I leaned my head up to watch as she brought first six bottles of whipped cream and covered my arms and legs in it. It was cold and sticky and it really, really bothered me on my arm pits and where my legs met my body.

And she really covered my legs and arms. She actually used five full cans and then sat one aside. She kept humming to herself and smiling at me as she went about her work. Then she brought a tray and sat it on the table beside me and started putting berries in the whipped cream all up my arms and legs.

I shivered and shook... but barely moved. My whole body felt like it was vibrating, but it really just barely budged in any direction whatsoever.

Sue giggled. "Is it cold?" She was putting all kinds of berries into the cream and they stuck, making a very symmetric design of strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries and banana slices and all kinds of fruit that made my mouth water.

Then she winked at me and took a big bowl of what looked like pudding and started using an icing spatula to paint my breast in a creamy yellow color It was very cold and I shivered all over. She took a finger full and licked it. "Mmmm. I do love butterscotch." And she took another finger full and put it in my mouth.

I tasted it and it was delicious.

"Try to control your shaking if you can cupcake."

I couldn't help it. I was shaking uncontrollably. When she had completely hidden by left breast under more than an inch of butterscotch pudding, she switched bowls and covered my right breast in chocolate. I was so cold. And sticky feeling.

Approximately where each of my nipples was beneath the pudding, she pushed a cherry. She giggled again as she did it.

I was out of tits, so I wasn't sure what she was planning to do with the pink pudding until she started scooping a diamond centered on by belly button. I shook my head no and grunted as much as I could but she just laughed and made the top side of the diamond first then worked her way down and the bottom tip of the diamond rested just above my slit.

I truly thought I was going to go into like hypothermia or something I was so cold. It wasn't like any of this had come out at room temperature. It was all straight out of the refrigerator and it was cold as hell. She put a little circle of whipped cream in and above my belly button and popped another cherry into the center of it.

"Almost done baby." Sue giggled. "Then we will warm you up, I promise." She slid her finger up my pussy slit and showed me the thick gob of wetness that was on it before sticking her finger in my mouth and wiping it off on my tongue. "mmm natural dessert."

Then she stuck a cup in my mouth that had dessert spoons in it. And finally, she took the trays away and showed me the last whipped cream spray can. Then she looked at me with a smile and placed her finger pensively to her lip. "I wonder where I should put this."

I watched in horror as her hand dropped out of view. And then when I felt the nozzle push at my pussy I made as much noise as I could around the cup. And when she pushed the nozzle into me, I shuddered and shook and screamed, though I barely moved anything but my head and barely made any sound around the cup. And then I heard and felt the cold whipped cream flowing into me and filling me up and overflowing out of my pussy and down the crack of my ass and a huge pile of it pooled right there at... well the 'Y'.

I was so cold. I was shivering again. And God help me I was so fucking horny right now, I wanted Sue to fuck me with a whipped cream bottle.

"Now, be a good girl for me okay Carrie?" Sue smiled and kissed me on the nose. And she opened the doors and I heard the party coming into the room and I clinched my eyes tightly closed, not wanting to see who was coming in.

"You have truly outdone yourself Sue, I really didn't think I could eat another bite, but here comes my appetite, right back again." I heard Jill laughing.

"Please, help yourselves, there is plenty more in the refrigerator." Jill instructed her guests as they entered the dining room and I heard the sounds of their conversations, so many of them, around me.

I felt a finger dip in and touch my left breast. "Delightful" Came a woman's voice I could not identify.

Then I felt the spoons in my mouth being lifted out one at a time. And soon, there were spoons scraping my body. They didn't go for the tits and pussy like you probably think they would. I know that is what I thought would happen. Oh no. They were everywhere.

My entire body was being touched and scraped by spoons. My arms, legs, feet, hands, well, and yes, my tits and belly and pussy too.

It was so maddening. A spoon bumped my nipple more than once and it made my body jump. A spoon scraping my arm pit made me cry out in a tickle fit. But there was no comfort to be had. I was shivering and shaking and trying to move.

"Strawberry John?" A woman asked and I felt the berry being pulled from my upper left thigh.

"Splendid." Came, I assume, John's voice. "Here, have a raspberry Karen."

And so on and so forth and it was so absolutely overwhelming. And I wanted to badly to look up, but knew it would terrify me to see so many adults around me, and when I did chance to open my eyes briefly, I saw no less than a dozen of them with their eager spoons and fingers scooping up the sticky sweetness off my body. And as the minutes whirred by, I knew more and more of my body was being revealed.

Sue had been right about one thing. I was no longer cold. In fact, I felt quite overheated.

The cup was removed from my mouth, apparently devoid of spoons. Sue had taken it out and I naturally opened my eyes as it was pulled. She looked down at me with a smile. "You are doing great Carrie." She whispered. "It won't be much longer now." And she leaned down and kissed my nose again.

"She is quite young looking Jill. Are you certain she's legal?" I overheard a guy asking as he rolled his finger around my bared left nipple and pulled the butterscotch pudding to his lips with a smack.

"Harold, I have been called many things, but never a pediphile." Jill laughed.

The conversations were all around me. I tried to pick them up ... bits here and there ... but it was mostly just compliments on the things on my body and then more on my body.

After what seemed to be an hour of spoons scraping every inch of my body, I realized that no one had touched my pussy at all and I was kind of happy and on the other hand disappointed at this. I kept looking forward to being touched there, particularly when someone would touch my upper thigh or pelvis with a spoon or a finger. But it seemed like they all intentionally avoided it.

"Well friends." Jill spoke loudly to get the attention of the room. "It is time to say goodnight to all our respectable friends." She laughed softly and some of the other guests laughed and murmured as well.

I was utterly confused. This wasn't ... well, it wasn't great by any means, but it didn't seem like there was any great lesson to be learned here. Sure it was humiliating to be treated like a giant dessert tray. But, I guess I expected something more... Not that I was complaining. I mean, okay, I was pretty sure I was a trembling mess. And my muscles were numb. But, I thought Sue was preparing me for a lot worse.

I just relaxed as people laughed and talked and said goodbyes and left the dining room and finally, I lifted my head and opened my eyes to see Sue closing the doors.

She came running towards me giggling like a teenager... well... a teenager who is younger than me.

"Wasn't that fun?" I shook my head no.

"You know there was a state legislator eating pudding off your nipple? How awesome is that?" Sue laughed.

I tried to make a sound. I really and truly wanted this thing out of my mouth. My jaw was aching from being propped open so long.

"You did great. I thought you would cum if anyone touched your pussy. You looked so wound up. You should see the whipped cream that ... well it mixed with your cream and it's kind of runny now and gloppy and ..." She looked towards the door and laughed softly and then she leaned in close.

"Okay, don't cum because Jill would take it out of my ass, but you look like the perfect little school girl slut tonight." I moaned and Sue giggled in my ear.

"I bet if I just touched your whorish little button, you'd shake in an orgasm." She licked my earlobe. "I mean, if you could. You didn't put up any fight at all being tied up like a ... well, let's face it, a human plate."

"I bet you loved all those old people touching your body, I could see you shaking with desire. I bet you would have loved one of those old codgers to shove a finger up your tight little hoo haa."

"MMMM MFFFR FMDDDRM MMUUUU" I yelled. Which pretty much translated as "Please stop you fucking bitch." She was turning me on and she knew it. I hated this about myself. Who gets turned on by grandpas?

"Well listen kitten," She whispered in my ear so close I could feel the humidity from her tongue. "Jill does want you to exercise control tonight. So, if you think you are going to cum, you beg her for permission. Don't do it without her specific okay, you will really regret it. Okay?" Then she grabbed my right nipple and tugged and squeezed it. "You really are made for sex you little whore." She giggled.

And then she pulled a couple of bolts under the table by my head and I thought I was going to be free. But, instead, A big chunk of the table, a square from inside my hands to my shoulder blades, dropped down and I had to hold my head up or it would fall down. I didn't catch it at first and found myself looking at Sue's vagina upside down.

"Like the view?" She giggled. She grabbed my face and pushed her pussy right up against my face. It was wet and she stuck my nose in her hole a little. "Oh yeah Carrie, you dirty slut." She laughed and then backed up. "Just kidding kitten. But let your head hang back for a second ... does it hurt a lot.

"MFF FFFFF" I screamed. Which meant Hell yes.

"Be right back." She whispered and I heard her do the same thing at the other end of the table.

"So, we have a little time." Sue whispered back up at the side with my head hanging upside down. "Want me to edge you? You know, bring you right to the brink again? It will make all this easier if you are a horny little slut."

I shook my head no as best I could.

"Okay. Well, you know... I was wondering if you remember how I taste. I mean surely, you know by now with all the cunts that have juiced in your mouth that they all taste just a little different. So, what do you think? Did you like the taste? You want it again?" She straddled my face and put her wet pussy right up against my face.

"I mean, maybe not as sweet as Courtney, she thinks you love her taste. And clearly you like Farin's juice. Where do I fall in that spectrum?"

"MFFR MFFNGGG MFF MFFR?" 'Are you fucking kidding me right now?'

But she wasn't kidding and she started rubbing my upside down face with her damn pussy. I swear I would have bit her damn cunt if she didn't have this thing in my mouth, but I'm sure that was the point of it.

"You know Carrie... You are just eighteen years old and you have eaten more pussy in the past two weeks than most lesbian sluts get in two years. And those lesbos are hotter than you. But you are just such a great slut. So much better. I mean, they want love. You want anonymity with your sex. God you turn me on so much. Can you get your tongue out and lick me a little?"

"MMMFR MFMM MMFGGG MFFF FKKKR" 'Get your nasty cunt off my face you fucking bitch' Well, come on, there is no way to talk with a huge tube in your mouth.

"Come on Carrie. Do it." Sue whispered and she grabbed my nipples, one in each hand and pulled hard until it fucking hurt like hell and God help me, I stuck my tongue out and it went right in her pussy. "Oh yeah, like that slut." And she started wiggling her hips and riding my tongue.

And then I heard the door open. "Susan!" I heard Jill yell. "How is she?" Jill laughed and Sue never relented on pulling my nipples if my tongue went back inside my mouth.

"Very responsive Mistress. You may wish to take note of the whipped cream between her legs" Sue stated.

"Oh, indeed." Jill laughed. "She is a juicy little thing isn't she?"

"Can we keep her?" Sue giggled and yanked my nips again when I pulled my tongue back in my mouth to swallow my spit, tainted by her juice.

"We'll see." Jill replied. "We'll see."

"Well, John, would you like the honors?" Jill asked.

And I panicked a little. John... John... who was John? He was the one who wanted to be sure I was eighteen. I thought he left. He was here. Why? "MFFF MFFR GGFMMM?" Am I being watched?

But the attempt at communiciation only earned me another tug on my nipples. Damn that hurt. I shoved my tongue back into her cunt again and Sue smiled. "Good girl."

A man laughed. And he was closer to my head than I thought, but Sue truly had me blocked from any sight but her ass right now. "An honor indeed. But I will be happy to wait until your pet is finished. Helps build the mood to watch a bit."

Jill, John and several other men and women laughed. "What the fuck is going on?" I screamed, but all that was heard was "MFT TFF FFFK II GGG NN"

"Well, let me know when you are ready for your honor, your honor." Jill laughed.

"That never gets old." John laughed. "Though it takes a different meaning here than on the golf course."

"Deeper slut." Sue smiled at me as she pinched my nipples between forefinger and thumb of each hand. "Don't make me use my nails."

That sounded painful and I thrust until my tongue felt like it would rip. I guess it was good enough because, she loosened up on my nipples and softly turned her fingers around them to soothe them. I held as long as I could. It isn't easy to stick your tongue into a gyrating pussy for a long time.

"That should do." I heard John's voice.

"Cum for me Sue." Jill instructed.

Sue thrust her cunt hard into my face and had a squirting orgasm blow into her mouth. I choked a bit and she rode out her orgasm on my open mouth, like she was using my lip to drain her cunt juice into my open throat. And she moaned in her pleasure. "Oh, thank you Mistress." She sighed when her thighs stopped shaking.

"You're welcome bitch" I muttered, which of course sounded like everything else I had been trying to say for the last hour and a half.

Sue left then and I gulped to try and clear the taste of Sue from my mouth. I hated to admit it, but she was pretty tasty. But, I didn't have too long for that. Or... well... I guess I got some help with that because soon a long dick was pushing into my throat, moving all of Sue's orgasm in with it.

All I could think of is old judge dick was now fucking my forced open throat and there was nothing I could do about it. The view was vile. I was looking a very old, very wrinkly balls. This was suddenly much worse than the young anonymous cocks in a hole. This old man had seen me, fully naked. He could identify me in a crowd. Perhaps if I had paid more attention and opened my eyes earlier, I would have been able to do likewise.

God, I could be seen by this guy some day and he'd remember fucking my face and I'd have no idea who it was. I started crying upside down at the vileness of it all.

If I could have moved, I'd be out of there, but I was truly helpless right now. And my gurgles and muffled screams around his cock only seemed to add to his pleasure.

Sue leaned in, her face inches from his old hips as the slapped into my face. "Just go with it sweetie." She whispered.

"Very tight... throat..." Judge John grunted.

Sue put her hand on my throat and felt his cock thrusting in and out while I choked and gagged around it. My throat burned. Tears and snot were flowing out of my nose and eyes and I was actually having trouble breathing.

"Breathe baby." Sue whispered as she stroked my throat, pushing down to feel Judge John's cock sliding in and out of it. I coughed and sputtered.

I started to gasp when he pulled out. I thought I could feel my face turning blue. I started slamming my ass into the table. "Relax." Sue whispered.

It was pretty fucking hard to relax with a dick slamming in and out of my throat. Now I was coughing so hard that mucous was sliding out with this dick to ooze down my entire face into my hair. I knew I had to look completely grotesque. But Judge John didn't seem to care at all.

Then, whether it was five minutes or ten minutes of throat fucking later, with thick gobs of spit dripping down the front of my face, I was no longer able to open my eyes even if I had wanted to. They were completely covered in thick drool. And John's cock erupted inside my mouth and shot straight into my throat.

Impulsively, I swallowed, but that just did more to squeeze his dick as it acted as a funnel between his nut sack and my stomach. The cum was pumping straight down my throat and I was completely unable to breathe. Judge John didn't seem to care, he was bucking his hips and groaning aloud as his orgasm raged on. And finally, he did withdraw his prick with an audible pop as the head left my throat.

As John walked away, I sobbed. This was absolutely reprehensible. I had no control. I was just a hole being fucked. I couldn't even participate if I had wanted to. "Blow" Sue whispered as she held a tissue to my nose. Sobbing, I did blow because I couldn't breathe. And she helped me to blow my nose three more times before I could breathe through my nose again.

"Clean up her face Sue." Jill instructed. "Nothing appetizing about that."

And a minute later, Sue was washing my face with a warm wash cloth. She cleaned me up entirely and soon I could open my eyes and see her smiling at me upside down. "First is the worst." Sue grinned. My eyes must have looked so pathetic to her, tears flowing upside down to dampen my hair. She frowned and kissed my forehead. She leaned in to my ear. "I love you kitten." She whispered.

Then I saw Sue stand and move to the side and another cock driving towards my open mouth. I clinched them tight as my throat burned anew and I really didn't want to see the new guy's balls swinging at my face. I tried really hard to just close my mind to what was happening, but it really does burn to get throat fucked, especially when you never have really done that before.