Darla's Games Day 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was searching her face for a sign of disgust, but it looked more like she was trying to understand.

"Well, I think I want to be there Care." Julie smiled at me. "I'm not innocent you know? I've had sex, and you haven't."

I laughed.

"Well, technically, you are still a virgin, I'm not." She pressed her point.

I laughed harder.

"Okay, I'm not a huge slut like you, but I have had a dick in the RIGHT hole bitch." She snapped at my laughter.

**** Author's note****

I want to sincerely thank so many of you for all the emails and feedback over the years, especially during my far too long hiatuses. The world really, what's the term? Fucked me a new asshole? Over the last four years. Death in the immediate family, alcoholism, prison, five figures of debt to the IRS... the list goes on.

I have been writing many different things, but this was the first thing I would consider a book. I love the first person perspective. There are so many things that I know as the author that my character who is telling the story doesn't know and finding ways to reveal them is fun for me. The other advantage of writing first person is that I can ... for a few stolen hours behind my computer here and there... become Carrie for awhile. And when I sit naked from the waist down on a towel behind my desk typing away, I get as soaking wet as she does ... or close to it, she is a bit fictional in her ability to produce copious amounts of goo.

This is ... I guess a bit of a me venting, exposing my inner ugliness for the world to see from now to all eternity. I don't tell this stuff to anyone who knows me. I fucked up with the Julie in my life from high school.

We all know, or should know, that this is fiction, these are things that simply should not happen in the real world. I do not condone abuse or rape or any such thing, no means no. I've been raped and emotionally abused enough times myself to tell you, there really... in the case of a normal person... is nothing sexy or even sexual about it. I'll be the first to tell you that I am fucked up. My shrink would probably tell you the same thing though I don't see her anymore. I relive things that most people would try to block from their memory and I add to them in my mind to make them more humiliating and take more ownership of why I deserved it. I make myself cry and I roll up in a ball and masturbate and cry... yeah, seriously, I do that. I think there is a BDSM term for it, I keep thinking 'depilation', but I'm pretty sure that's shaving your pussy. *shrugs*

I get off on humiliation. I also get off a little on crying and believe me, I have cried my eyes out at times when I wrote this book. There were times I had to walk away and cry myself to sleep at what I wrote. I broke my own heart. Those are the two things about me that I ... from external input... believe make me weird.

See, when I'm 'in the zone', the story carries me as much as I carry it. I know who's going to be in it, for the most part. I know the ending and the beginning. But a great deal of the middle part... just happened. I've had to go back and read this because in all honesty, I couldn't even remember a lot of the things that happened and I wrote it!

I just (literally just today) read Pleasing Kelsey again. And WOW! If I hadn't written the gang rape into it, that was such a beautiful sexy story up to that point. I wanted to grab it off the page and rewrite it into a love story... like it started out. A warped, alternate lifestyle love story. But, I'm not sure I'm capable of writing a love story. Somehow, my intentions start out right, like they did with Pleasing Kelsey, and they go off to fuckedupville. I got Carrie and Farin together and then I ripped them apart. I even made Julie hate Carrie for a little while.

Darla's Games, was always intended to be the first of three books. If you've ever tried to print it, you'd see its over 500 pages in Word. The next book will be Jill's World and I won't spoil the finale with the name of the final book.

Chapter 1 of Jill's World is done for the most part. I want to warn you ahead of time that it a lot of transitional material, filling holes from Darla's Games and setting the stage for a whole new world of discovery for Carrie.