Darla's Games Day 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I controlled the action earlier today? Yesterday? Whenever I was in time, I didn't really take much into my throat. A few times to try it out. But I controlled it. Me. There was a pleasure in deciding whether a dick was good enough for my throat.

Actually, it wasn't even a matter of good enough, so much as it was my decision. That was removed. I had zero control here. I was just a throat on a girl... probably half the age or less of all the men in this room.

Okay, to be fair, I had no idea really. I hadn't been scoping them out when they were eating off me. But, I did know that at least a couple sounded old. And I knew the judge was pretty old looking from the waist down anyway. I sobbed as I choked on this guy's dick.

Funny thing was, he didn't care. I mean, it was like he got some sadistic pleasure off of hearing me choking on my own spit and his dick. I guess they all did or wouldn't someone interject? I had to think that I would if the roles were reversed. Was that really a problem?

Did I get too involved in worrying about other people? Farin wasn't the first person to tell me that. Maybe I was too soft hearted? I don't know. I used to be a hard ass I thought.... Before I met Darla.

Funny, here I was getting my throat fucked and believe me when I tell you for the ... how many times have I said it now? .... It burns like over heated hot chocolate on a cold winter's day... And I'm thinking about my former life. Was I going to get it back? What was going on here? Was this like a last hurrah? Was this a punishment for showing up at Jill's house? Was this ...

The guy grunted and came, shooting into my belly. I thought I would vomit. How much sperm was swimming in my belly right now?

Was this a punishment? It didn't seem it could be. I mean for a punishment to work you would have to have a pretty clear idea of what it was you were being punished for. Otherwise, what would be the point? You'd just come across as a sadist. And while perhaps these assholes fucking my throat to get their rocks off were just a bunch of sadists, or just horny old goats with a chance to fuck a teenager's throat I didn't know. And really, did I care?

Sure, they knew who I was. They saw me... all of me. But, they didn't really know anything about me. Like my last name or who I was. I could have been anyone. It wouldn't have mattered. To them I was just a teenage throat.

But, Jill... She had barely spoken to me. She sent Sue, and I knew Sue would never say anything without her permission, so I'm sure she would never do that on her own. So, I had to assume Jill was talking to me through her.

Another cock then entered my throat and started fucking. I was still gagging and choking, but they didn't care. I think the squeezing of my throat made them cum faster, which was all good by my reckoning.

So... and yeah, pretty fucked up huh? Here I am being gang banged in my throat and going through a soliloquy in my head. Is there really anything wrong with monologuing if you aren't the bad guy? I laughed at that thought, but I'm sure to them it was just another undiscernible choke on an unidentifiable cock.

'The life of ....' I started thinking.... Well, who's life was I in? We all star in our own life, but there are times when we are a main character in other lives. Was I a main character in the lives of all these people? I wonder if I was like a bit player or an antihero in Darla's life story? I laugh/choked again.

Seriously? I'm reliving Lit class right now while having my lips bruised by another guy's pelvis.

Jill does have a nice house.

Dick number three just finished up and ... yep, here comes number four right behind it. I guess Jill didn't care about the goo all down my face anymore. Maybe she didn't want to waste the water.

So... what was next? Would this be the breaking point? Sue said Jill would break me. What was I supposed to be learning here? That sex is just ... sex probably. I knew that already. There was a huge difference between...

Farin and I were through. I wept. I really did love her.... I think. Wouldn't I know? Seriously, I've never read a book or watched a movie where the heroine THOUGHT she might be in love with the hero because they had amazing sex. Then again, how many books or movies are out there where the heroine is a big fat whore like me? I guess I'm not the heroine in anyone else's book, just my own.

Fuck Carrie, stop thinking of English Literature. Stop over-diagnosing the fucking story line.

How many guys were there at this party anyway? Surely some of them left earlier. It certainly seemed that was the case Jill was making. Oh well. I guess I could try and count and find out.

This house was deceptively big on the inside. From the outside it was big, but inside it was like the laws of space ceased to exist. Maybe Jill was like a magic user like from Harry Potter or something. But one who was all interested in playing with muggles.

Well, there goes dick number... shit. I lost count.

"She's gone." I heard Sue's voice across the room as my mouth was used by another random dick. "In flight." She giggled.

I wondered who left. I laughed. I knew it wasn't me. At least the burning wasn't as acute anymore. In my throat I mean. I made a mental note that if I was heterosexual, my boyfriend would have to have a small dick. This deepthroating thing was bullshit.

Okay, so seriously, am I broken now? I'm kind of thinking that getting another or another dozen or another hundred dicks up my throat isn't really teaching me anything new. I may start puking cum if it's a hundred. Would I be pooping cum tomorrow? It seemed all I ate today was cum. Okay, not entirely true, but there was more of that than food. Could you poop white? I laughed.

I think I'm losing my mind? Maybe? Is this a normal soliloquy?

Sue is cleaning my face now. That's nice. The spooge all over my face wasn't helping me I'm sure.

"You in there kitten?" She asks as she slowly lifts my head with the table flap and oh WOW does that feel better not to have my head hanging upside down anymore. She smiled at me but I could see the ... concern? ... in her eyes. Whatever. You should be concerned after arranging a gangbang for a teenage girls' throat from old men. I laughed but just closed my eyes to her.

I guess I should be happy now. I mean, she lifted my head so I guess I won't be giving anymore head.

See what I just did there? Head and head... never mind.

"Kitten?" Sue whispered. I could feel her looking at me. I just didn't feel like acknowledging her right now. "Just do it." I heard Jill's voice over the general din of the room.

And then I felt something ... down there. Should I close my eyes to it? God, this was ... it was soft. Maybe a tongue licking the whipped cream down there? A finger scooping it?

I growled deep in my throat. The impulse to look up and see who is playing with your pussy is a tough one ... not that I suppose many of you have ever had many opportunities for such an impulse. I mean, really, how many of you have had an unidentified mouth or hand or dick touching your body like ever? God, I was such a slut.

I tried to relax and just go with it. But, then I felt a mouth on my left nipple and I moaned. And then one on the right. And the tongue at ... well, I knew it was a tongue now that had found it's way through the whipped cream between my legs and was now licking the length of my slit. That felt really good.

I was afraid of opening my eyes. What if it was some old grandmas? Would that ruin the whole thing? It felt really good, but I'm not sure I was ready to be gummed to an orgasm. Why was this funny to me? I am such a sick individual, truly.

"MFFFF" That felt really good. The tip of that tongue was playing on my clit. And I was really streamlining on my way to an orgasm now. The sounds of ... well, reserved sounds of slurping and sucking, seemed so very loud. The room had hushed to whispers as an unknown crowd witnessed the debauchery.

I leaned up and opened my eyes. It took a while to focus because they had been closed so long. On the left side was some woman I had never seen. She had black short hair, was not a grandma thank goodness, but she was probably over thirty. Pretty face looking up at me with sultry eyes as she sucked softly on my left nipple and her hands played with my breast.

On the right side, there was another woman, she looked a bit younger, maybe in the twenty-five range. She had beautiful long red hair and she used her teeth to gently chew my right nipple while squeezing my right tit much more roughly than the other woman.

Then, I refocused my eyes further down the table. And, restrained though I was, I screamed. Farin was there, lapping my pussy. That wasn't bad. I wouldn't have cared about that at all. But she was naked. Her hands were cuffed and connected behind her back and behind her was Sue and she had a strap on and was stroking it in her hand while holding Farin's head to my pussy.

"Hey Kitten." Sue smiled at me and Farin's eyes flew open as Sue drove that plastic dick up ... I was guessing her ass from the expression. It was more of anguish than pleasure. But she kept her tongue inside my pussy as Sue pushed into her ass, thus pushing her face into my quim.

If it hadn't felt so ... good. But, no. Farin shouldn't be... getting fucked by Sue. It was so confusing. What was I ... Where was my head?

Then, as if coming out of some distant dream, it hit me. They were doing this to Farin against her will. She was tied up and being ass fucked. Why?! How could they?

Why did I care? Farin didn't really ...

No. This was wrong. I shook my head angrily and with every ounce of strength left tried to move my hips away. "FMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!" I screamed and though there was no way anyone could understand my scream, I definitely got my message across. The women on my nipples jumped back aghast. Sue stopped fucking Farin and Farin tried to lift her head.

Sue looked to Jill questioningly. "Did I say stop?" She said to Sue and then looked at me... looked at my face. She looked to be sizing me up, looking for something, but she wasn't sure she saw it.

And Sue pushed Farin's head down and started fucking her ass again. And Farin grunted. Sue wasn't smiling so much now, she was, but it looked forced. The two women tentatively returned to sucking my nipples and the whispers had stopped.

I shook my head violently and bucked my hips like a whole inch. I had very little give. I couldn't move. It felt good but I was too furious to care. I would not let her force an orgasm on me. Those were mine. She could not take one.

"MFFFFFKKKKKGGGG BBBBSSSSSHHHHH" I screamed and screamed though it wasn't all that loud I suppose.

They were going to make me cum like this! No! I would not! I am not this mindless slut! I will not let my pussy run my life!

And then, I did, pretty much the only thing I could think of to do. It was the only free action my body could muster. My arms and legs were aching and burning. I couldn't move them at all.

I looked up at Farin's face. Her eyes were wide and her face was being shoved into my pussy as her ass was fucked by Sue. I screamed and slammed my head back into the table. It hurt like hell.

The two women stopped sucking my nipples for a second and then I guess thought I was cumming because the renewed their efforts.

I slammed it again and the sound was a loud BANG! And I looked up again and Farin was screaming and then BANG! Again and the two women stopped and reached towards me and I slammed back again... looking at Farin and screaming around the gag and smashing my head into the table to make them stop and then they did stop and I slammed it again to be sure. And there was screaming and then.... Blackness.

I woke up choking. The smelling salts were horrible.

I pushed away at the hand near my face and tried to get my feet under me, but I was disoriented and my head hurt really bad. I groaned and fell back down on my ass.

"Welcome back Carrie." It was Jill's voice. My eyes fluttered, trying to open. I smiled.

She was leaning over me and touched my cheek softly, but she did not smile back. Quite the opposite, I saw a tear drip down her cheek to splatter onto the floor.

I saw the sadness in her eyes and lost my smile that quickly. There was a great deal more to take in though, than just Jill's beautiful eyes and her sad face.

I was no longer tied down and was no longer in the dining room. For that matter, I don't even believe I was upstairs, the room was simply too big to have fit anywhere but the basement from what I had seen of the upstairs. It was like a large dance studio.

There were even ballet bars on the walls and against one wall, a floor to ceiling mirror all the way along it. So, I was pretty sure I was in the basement and had seen this room on my way upstairs earlier. There were no windows, but it was brightly lit with lights in the ceiling. The floor was hard wood, it seemed quite shiny and well cared for. But over it, and under me, were exercise mats that unrolled to cover the entirety of the floor. They were spongy, I was sinking into them a bit.

On the wall to my left were pictures... like artistic style pictures of dancers... well not exactly dancers, not like a group photo, more like dancer parts... a shoe here and a tutu there. Not my cup of tea, but hey, I had dance classes when I was a little kid so I at least knew what this was designed to be. There were a couple of doors to my right and a set a double doors behind me.

Jill was dressed in what appeared to be her work out clothes. Very tight. I didn't think she was wearing any panties and then I wondered why I would even notice that tiny detail from everything else that was going on. Her outfit was a dark blue top, like a very vivid blue. It leapt right out at you as sure as her breasts leapt... well there I am thinking with my vagina again.

It was dance wear... snaps at the crotch, leotard thing. And on the bottom she had full length, to the ankle tights that gripped her gorgeous ass cheeks that were separated by the strap of that leotard that begged to be unsnapped... sorry, vagina talking again.

And on the complete opposite side of the room, leaning over by the mirror, were Sue and Farin and Darla and Jacki and Rachel. Farin was cuffed and otherwise quite naked. She looked like she had been crying... her face was quite red. Sue was naked too. Darla, Jacki and Rachel were all still wearing the same slutty looking clothes from the party ... last night?

Me? I was naked as the day I was born. No cuffs even. I was quite sticky and there was remnants of whipped cream and pudding and all that crap sticking to my skin. I felt pretty gross actually and would have loved a nice shower... better yet, a bath.

"How's your head?" Jill asked, not looking sad anymore. Then again, not really looking concerned either.

"Okay." I reached back there and felt a nice big knot where I had slammed it into the table earlier. "I ..."

"Shut up slut." Jill instructed in an even tone. She stood up and stepped back away from me a couple of steps.

I was stricken silent by her command. The woman has a way with her intonation that pretty much lets you know she isn't fucking around.

She stared at me for awhile, like maybe sizing up what to do with me. At least that's the way it looked to me, though knowing Jill she had a plan and five back ups in her head before I woke up.

"It all changes today Carrie, you know that I'm sure. You just don't realize yet how." Jill began.

I focused on her, I fought the hell out of the urge to roll my eyes at the oncoming soliloquy.

"First things first." She said. "You and Farin are done. You will not date, you will not hang out..."

Farin started screaming and screaming, but it was all incomprehensible.

"Sue, spank her." Jill instructed. I watched, my eyes bulging as Sue deceived all my previous thoughts on her and yanked Farin over her lap and slapped her cute little cheerleader butt until she stopped screaming and just shook and sobbed. It took quite a while. But I guess Jill thought it was worth waiting to make sure she was heard.

I had started forward, but Jill held a hand up to my shoulder and held me down to the floor. My head was still aching, and I knew she wasn't really being hurt, so I watched and waited. I was actually quite puzzled to see Darla fighting an urge to step in and looking like she, the queen bitch herself, had been crying.

"As I was saying, you will not hang out together outside or inside of school. Cheerleading is over for you, that is her thing, not yours. You may be civil in the hall ways of course. But there will be no kissing, hugging, holding hands, playing grab ass or any of the other things that have been happening." She watched me taking this in, studying my face with every word that left her lips.

I ... was not taking it well I guess. I went to open my mouth to express ... pretty much that she could go to hell, I would date whoever I wanted. But she shook her head no and it somehow worked.

"Not yet Carrie. There is a great deal more." Jill said. "Darla is done with you. She has retrieved her phone and you will never answer to her again. She is not your dominant, she is not your superior in any way."

Did Darla just sob? I shook my head, this was getting very interesting. I bit my lip to hold back a smile.

"You little bitch." Jill said, but not with anger, not really. She didn't raise her voice at all. "I will say, I was quite opposed to some of the methods used. But there were times you defied her just to test the waters and you know it. I don't blame you. She certainly should not blame you. But she will likely be years before trying to take on any such role again, if ever again. Do not smile and take this lightly, but do enjoy your moment while you can. I assure you this pleasure will crumble and choke you some day when you look back upon it."

"Darla." Jill turned and called her. "Stand up Carrie, and spread your legs." She then said to me.

I used the wall to support me as I climbed to my feet. I was still a bit wobbly. And very uncertain of what was going on. And here came Darla, walking over to us and I was wondering what was going to happen next and I got a little defensive I have to admit.

Darla walked right up to Jill and knelt down and crawled the rest of the way to me.

"Remember that night when you and me and Sue were discussing Sue and I over your bruised ass?" Jill asked me.

And Darla did not wait for my answer. She grabbed my ass in her hands and shoved her face into my pussy and started licking it. I was disgusted of course. I didn't want this.... Not from her... I fought the urge to kick her away. I looked at her, this mean, horrible person who caused me so much grief and pain over the past two weeks. And ... she was licking my pussy.

"No!" I shouted at Jill "I don't want this."

Jill laughed, not kindly. "It's done princess."

Darla looked up at me then. Her eyes swollen from ... crying? "I'm sorry Carrie, I truly am kid. I hope you forgive me some day."

And she turned and crawled behind Jill. "May I leave now Jill?"

"You don't want to see?" Jill asked with surprise in her voice.

"No." Darla answered. "Please?"

"As you wish. Go home then, bring it all to me." Jill told her.

Darla looked back at me one more time and she looked... pitiful. The door opened, the door closed, and she was gone.

"So, where were we?" Jill turned to me. "Close your legs Carrie, you look ridiculous."

I closed my feet together and suddenly felt very uncomfortable.

"Look, Jill..." I started. And she slapped me across the face, like she had the other times.

"New rules, I suggest you remember them. As of today, you will address me as Mistress, you do not know Jill anymore. Jill does not exist to you anymore. You only know Mistress when you see me, when you hear my voice, when you read my text. You will not speak to Mistress unless Mistress asks you a question or gives you permission to speak. Do you understand?"