Darla's Games Day 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the two of them went out of view down the hall and I did not increase the level of my kitchen noise. I started doctoring up some garlic bread and shoved that in the oven about an hour later, when the doorbell rang once more. I looked again of course, who else was left? I think Jacki and Rachel were still here and I doubted Darla would be back, that only left Farin?

But you could have told me that you have a pet unicorn in your back yard and I would have believed that before what I saw next. There, at the door, walking inside and being greeted by Sue....

My heart was beating so hard I thought it would explode in my chest. I went straight to fight or flight... Did I have the fight in me? My adrenaline said I did. I sure as fuck wasn't dressed for it. Yeah, no way. No fucking way was this going to happen. And I charged towards the living room and ran right into Jacki and Rachel who grabbed me and pushed me back. And I flailed and kicked and screamed and they ... well.. come on, 5'11 and 5'10 vs me at 5'1"... They easily hauled me back.

I screamed and tried to bite and kick and punch, but they had my arms wrapped up and easily avoided my head. "Carrie stop." Rachel told me. "It's not what you think"

What I think?! What the fuck I think? I think I need a baseball bat right now. That's what I think!

"Carrie, baby, stop" Jacki said and looking between them I saw Sue and Julie enter the hall, either oblivious to my struggles or intentionally ignoring them.

And then Jacki hugged me tight in a bear hug and with my arms around her, hitting her in the back over and over and she just held me and let me do it. And Rachel hugged me from the other side and they kept whispering. "Carrie, it's not what you think. Let Jill handle this please. It is for the best. You can't explain it to her but Jill can. Julie is your best friend, she had to know some of it."

And I collapsed again and stopped hitting her and started sobbing. "She's my friend" I cried. "my only friend." Though you could barely hear it with my voice. "I don't want you bitches near my friend."

And Jacki and Rachel held me tight and let me cry for a bit. Then they cleaned up my face and told me it would be over soon. I should finish what I'm doing.

I sat there not long before I noticed the time and threw together a salad and set the table and put wine out, though I had not a clue if it was a good match for lasagna or not. And I was using some oven mitts and watching the clock and at 12:58 I put the food on the table and waited to see what hell faced me before trying to crush Jill's skull in with whatever large object I could find.

But, nobody came. I suddenly realized how hungry I was. My stomach started growling and the food smelled really, really good. But, I waited. And waited.

I started to head down the hall at 1:15 because I figured they didn't realize the time. I knocked on the door softly. "Yes?" I heard Jill's voice.

I opened the door just a crack, sticking my head in and hiding my nudity around the corner. They were all standing there with extremely varied faces. Jill was irritated. Rebecca was angry. Charles was upset. Brad looked relieved. Courtney was smiling. And Julie was crying and she turned away so I couldn't see it and I wanted so bad to go to her. "Dinner is ready Mistress." I said in my hoarse voice that came out as a whisper.

"Of course it is. I told you to have it ready at 1:00, it is now 1:16. I suggest you find a way to keep it hot until it is time to eat it." Jill said. "Close the door please."

I closed it very slowly, willing Julie to turn around so I could see her. "Today." Jill said. And I closed the door and went back to the kitchen. I put the lasagna in the oven and the bread under a cloth over the oven. Salad and wine back in the refrigerator. And then I thought about having a glass of wine. God knows I could use it.

3:47. That was when they decided to grace me with their presence. Three fucking forty mother fucking seven. Two and a half hours I sat in the kitchen doing nothing but sipping a glass of wine and listening to my stomach growl. But, I was famished and so I quickly pulled everything out.

Jill looked at what I had prepared and didn't look terribly impressed, but not displeased either. She sat at the head of the table and at random I supposed, sat the rest of the group. Rachel and Jacki sat at the opposite end from Jill, close to the kitchen and I guessed me. Rebecca, Brad and Charles sat on one side and Sue, Courtney and Julie sat on the other and I was invited to sit at the opposite end. I was the only one naked.

Completely humiliated by this, I pulled in close to the table as fast as I could and covered my breasts with my arms. Charles had never seen me naked until now. Well, except in pictures. And then I thought how this was the table I was tied on... just last night... and a current ran through my body.

"Carrie, more changes. Rebecca, Brad and Charles are giving me everything they have. Any side deals you had with Rebecca are done. Charles will be transported to a place more suitable for a discreet burial if he ever runs his mouth to anyone. Charles glared at her but nodded."

"You and Rebecca will never be friends, but she is going to lay off you just a little. It would seem weird to everyone if you two were suddenly chummy. But you do not have to answer to her and she will not try to get you to do anything. Anything she has done to you was under Darla's instruction, more or less, and your own stupidity in accepting deals without parameters, so I forgave her for you. There will be no revenge between you two. Bury the hatchet and move on with your lives."

Brad looked up at me. "Sor..." but a kick that did not go unnoticed from Rebecca shut him up and he shrugged.

"I already cleared their phones and I have computer geeks going through their computers through remote programs right now to make sure nothing else is there besides what they told me and I already had deleted and wiped. And if that is all, you three may leave. And Charles, if you ever try to contact Carrie again, you will wish she filed a restraining order." And Jill dismissed them with a wave of her hand and Sue walked them to the door.

Jill looked back at me. "Now, Courtney, I actually got involved when it came to Courtney, I will leave that to the two of you and stay out of it unless she does something of which I don't approve. She will meet you at lunch Monday to discuss whatever you kids discuss. Are you staying Courtney?" Jill asked her.

"Nope, I'm satisfied.... Well, I will be." She giggled and blew me a kiss and told Sue she could let herself out. Rachel choked on a laugh. But the room was tense.

"Carrie... I did not go into details with Julie on anything. You can look at me for a moment, I give you permission to look in my eyes." I did and saw the sincerity and nodded and dropped my gaze back to Julie. "That is up to you what you wish to tell her. What I told her was that you lost a bet and paid it well and drove a lot of people crazy. She knows about Darla a little and that we were doing some different games over the past two weeks and she inferred a lot more than I'd wished, but it's done now and up to you to fill in whatever blanks you wish to fill in."

Julie looked at me and I could see she had been crying her eyes out. They were all swollen and puffy and red. "I'm so sorry Carrie." She said and another tear fell down her beautiful cheek.

"No, don't" I cried back at her.

Sue rolled her eyes. "Sooo who's hungry?"

Jill glared at her and she sat back really fast.

"Can you drive Carrie home Julie?" Jill asked.

Julie replied with an affirmative nod.

"Okay, do you want to stay while I talk to Carrie?" Jill asked

Julie looked at me and shook her head. "Yes please."

"Okay. Carrie, I don't really care if you are okay with it. It's out of your hands really so get over your Carrie protects the world theme." Jill said. "I will not use anyone to check on you or command you about. If I tell you to do something, there is a reason and you will do it. I will know if you don't without some horny little teenager spying on you. You will tell your Dad you have a part time job after school. Sell it. Do not give me some bullshit sob story that your Dad won't let you work."

"You will be here at precisely 4:05 every day after school except Fridays when and if I let you off. You will be here at your part time job on the weekends as well. If you want to go out to do anything that is not school related, you will beg my permission and not complain if it is not given."

"You will not be here to play games. You will be here to learn and to gain experience. If you give in, you will learn quickly and leave quickly, if you fight me, it will take longer. Three hours a day five days a week plus weekends is a huge commitment on my part. It interferes with my life, which is why you don't see me with some other little slut to train. Sue, Rachel and Jacki will help me at times when I am too busy with my life. You are not, nor will you ever be the center of my life. Save that fantasy for someone else."

"When this is over it is over, you are free to do whatever you wish with the knowledge you gain. I can promise you that if you give in to me you will learn some things that most people will never learn in their entire life and others would pay handsomely for the privilege. I am not about randomly whipping or hurting anyone. Everything I do serves a purpose that you may not understand and must trust at some point that you are incapable of understanding everything I do."

"Julie," Jill turned to her. "You and I had a very nice talk in private. You understand why I told you and Carrie still does not. You may want to tell her what few details we discussed about the past weeks so she doesn't feel like you know things she doesn't want you to know about the things she has done. I'm sure it is... some of it... very embarrassing to her and not necessarily the things she would want you to know."

"I will." Sobbed Julie. "Thanks Jill."

"You're quite welcome" Jill answered with a smile.

"Sue, go get Carrie her clothes." Jill instructed.

"A couple of things Carrie, before you go home. Do you have my number in your new cell phone?" She asked.

"No Mistress." I answered with my throat still burning. I had only put Julie and Farin in so far.

"Well, clearly you will need to do that tonight. What is your number?"

I gave it to her and she rang it so I would have her number saved. "I will have Sue text you some other contacts who you are to keep in your phone list."

"I understand you and Julie were going to go out next weekend, quite assuredly without permission. I have been thinking about this for the last couple of hours and, for now, my answer is no." Jill continued.

I looked up ... almost ... caught myself and controlled it and clinched a tear loose. But my knuckles were white as I gripped that table edge, let it be known!

"You can ask again. It's not the right time. You need a break from any romantic sex life for a while."

Sue handed me my clothes and I gladly put them on. I heard Julie gasp when I stood up. I guess she hadn't gotten a good look earlier before I sat down.

Embarassed a little, I quickly dressed to cover my 'skin of a thousand bruises'. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would me. My limbs and abdomen had already mostly regained their color. My tits and I am sure my ass, which were suffering a dull pain the whole time, were still marred with little red marks.

"One more thing before you go." Jill said as I made my way from the table. I looked at her... well boobs. I figured if I just focus on her boobs, then I won't look at her eyes.

"Yes Mistress?" I asked.

"I don't like lasagna, throw it out and take the trash bag out with you so it doesn't smell up my house."

1....2....3..... I had to count to three. Was it enough? I wasn't sure. Maybe I should do it again. The urge was so strong. Just one little glare.... That's all my body wanted.

But, I clinched my fists and eyes shut and counted again. 1...2...3...

Sue giggled and I glared at her and saw where she was staring. I looked down and saw the drool oozing from my crotch. I sobbed.

"Please just do it Carrie so we can go." Julie said.

She's so much smarter than I am. I was leaving. I took the lasagna pan and scraped it into the trash bin. "Do you like salad Mistress?" I croaked.

"Yes, you may leave the salad." She answered with an irritating giggle in her voice. I cleaned the pan up and put it in the dishwasher and unset the table, putting everything back in its place. It didn't take all that long. I took the bag out of the trashcan and put a fresh one in its place.

"May I go now Mistress?" I asked.

"Yes you may. I will see you Monday after school. Call me when you get home." She answered.

Sue walked Julie and I to the door.

"You two have a good night." She smiled and when the door was closed, I dropped the trash in the can outside and smiled. Darla's Games were over.

EPILOGUE

"So..." I started, not sure where to start actually. Julie was driving my car. I didn't even know how she got to Jill's house. That seemed a minor question at the time.

"Carrie," Julie took the reins from me, thank goodness. "I owe you an apology for so many things. I should have known.... Better."

"I pushed you away Jules. It wasn't ... I didn't want you to know." I answered.

"Well, we have a lot to talk about. I don't think your Dad is going to want me sleeping over again so soon. And maybe Jill is right about me and you putting our romantic adventure on the back burner for awhile."

It sucked. It was almost definitely for the best, but it still felt like it sucked at the time.

"Two big things we need to discuss right now before we get you home." Julie said as she drove up the highway towards my house.

"First is ... well Care Bare, you blew my boyfriend at the party."

"Shit!" I exclaimed. "I'm so sorry Jules, I was afraid something like that would happen. I mean Chad or ugh! Jill told you huh? That I was the slut at the party. You ... wait... you were there, how the hell did I blow him when he was with you?"

She bit her lip. I had the advantage here because I could look at her and she had to watch the road.

"Well, I was kind of there with him when you did." Julie said. "And no, Jill didn't tell me, I guessed it when I found out about the bet. She wasn't lying when she said she didn't give me many details about things you did, I guessed at a lot."

"Great boyfriend." I muttered. "Getting a blowjob from another girl when he's with you."

Julie laughed softly. "Well, he didn't really want to. I kind of pushed the issue. And that's what I am so sorry about Carrie. I never ever would have done that if I had known it was you... or even anyone who wasn't there because they wanted to be."

She stole a glance at me. "You kind of liked it? Some of it?"

I blushed. My mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water, gasping for oxygen like I was gasping for words.

"The umm... suit..." Julie blushed.

"Huh?" I asked, playing dumb. Of course I knew instantly what she was talking about.

"I'm not saying it excuses my actions at all. But, I do want you to really and truly understand the build up from Rebecca before that... attack." Julie frowned and a tear escaped her beautiful jade green eye. "And, well, you already ate my pussy Carrie. And it was great. And I know that when, or if we ever umm do something. Damn, this is harder than I thought." She faded off in thought.

"It will be very different Julie." I assured her with my croaking voice.

She squeezed my hand. "I know it will. And I hope it happens. And soon."

"But, you were so wet Carrie. We all could see it. You were dripping to the floor. I remember it quite vividly. So, I hope you understand, I was told before I got there that you got off on that... kind of treatment and all the signs continued to point in that direction."

I sighed. What could I say really? I really could not deny that something inside me loved some part of it.

"So..." She threw a so out there. I looked at her in anticipation of whatever was coming next.

"I'm thinking of joining you at Jill's." Julie said.

"No Julie. Absolutely not." I screamed though it came out as a whisper.

"Hush. Not like going through it with you. Just watching and learning what gets my best friend so worked up. I want to understand it. And I want to be there ... Jill said I could be there and she welcomed me to be there to make sure you are safe."

"I'm not sure I want you to." I replied quite honestly. What an odd turn of events.

Julie laughed softly. "Well, that's an expected response. Look, Jill says you won't really care and it might be the best thing for you to have someone who knows what you are going through to talk to. She made an awful lot of sense Carrie. She ... There is a lot of stuff you don't know about what happened behind the scenes. A lot of things that half the people involved didn't know. You kind of amazed them all. They just thought they would play with you for awhile and you would just go along with it for the duration and then they would let you go and Farin would... umm damn, well it was really a stupid plan if you think about it."

"But, that is part of what we need to talk about between now and Monday after school. I would be late, I have cheerleading and I'm not giving that up for you this year, I gave it up for you the last three years after all." She laughed again and squeezed my hand when she saw me frown at that. "I'm not sure I can sit and watch you being experimented on or whatever it is they are doing. But, she said she wouldn't take my phone away or hinder me in any way and the three of us could sit down and talk about everything once a week. More often if we need it. So, if I thought things were out of control, I could call someone, even the police if I thought it was bad enough and they would cart her ass off to jail most likely."

"I want to be there for you Carrie. If you don't want me to be after we talk this weekend, then I won't. But, I'm a little scared for you and I think more than anything, you need me ... well a friend that you don't have to lie to."

I squeezed her hand back. "We will talk about it. I have to think about it."

Julie giggled. "She invited Courtney too, FYI."

"What?" I croaked.

"I know. Sounds weird huh? She'd only get to watch. Jill liked her attitude she said."

"You fucking horn dog!" Julie shouted.

"Huh?" I looked at her puzzled.

"You are breathing faster thinking about Courtney watching. Jesus Carrie." Julie laughed.

"I ... no I'm not!" I replied indignantly.

"Yeah, you were." Julie sighed. "The question on my mind now is why it didn't happen when you thought about me being there. I know you've developed a crush on me since you ... well, since recently. And I'm kind of liking it in theory. But, then there is this. So, I'm intrigued. Do you like Courtney?"

I could feel myself blush. "This is really not fair Jules."

She squeezed my hand. "Who ever said life is fair? I'm not saying it to embarrass you or accuse you of anything, it's just an observation and a question."

"Yes, I like her. And I hate her at the same time. It's complicated." I answered.

Julie laughed, "That should definitely be your relationship status"

"Yeah." I laughed. "But, like Courtney is not a lesbian. She is just Courtney. Rich, spoiled, controlling Courtney. So, it's not like there could ever be a thing there and I don't think I could even handle a relationship that warped. She would ..." I shuddered thinking about the things she would do to me if I was her 'girlfriend'.

"Hell, I got off on some of the stuff Rebecca did if I am completely honest about it. She was a little too rough on me sometimes, maliciously so, but her hate for me kind of turned me on."