Devil May Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something wrong?" asked Lin.

Jess nodded. "When I walked up I saw something in the third floor window and I thought it was one of you."

"Maybe it was George," offered Karen.

Jess nodded slowly, thinking hard about what she saw, but the more she thought, the more she was convinced that she saw a person, and told the girls so.

Lin stood up. "Let's go check it out. It probably was George but we'd better be sure."

They ascended the stairs as a group, Jess in front, and on the second floor landing, they found George sitting there watching them curiously, his head cocked to one side. Jess retrieved the bat from her room and Lin gave her a questioning look. Feeling a little spooked, they huddled closer together and walked as one up the stairs with Jess in the lead and Karen bringing up the rear, her cell phone on, 9-1-1 entered in and her finger poised over the SEND button.

Jess peeked through the railing to the third floor hall to find one of the doors open. The bat in front of her, she pushed the door back to find a bedroom filled with furniture covered in white dust sheets. Jess prodded each sheet with the bat until she was convinced no one was hiding under them. Lin noted orange cat hair on the sheet covering a dresser pushed up against the front window and suggested it must have been George exploring. Certain about what she saw, Jess insisted they search the other rooms just to be safe, only to find more covered furniture. Feeling sheepish, Jess apologized for overreacting.

Karen and Lin ribbed her good naturedly throughout dinner and all the way toThe Orange Groove, a trendy dance club a little over a mile away towards downtown.The Groove was a notorious gay male dance club but it was a good place for girls to go dancing without getting hit on by a bunch of drunken guys. Very few straight men would dare frequent the place.

They drank and danced to the driving techno beat as Lin and Karen both teased Jess by rubbing their buttocks against her as they danced. Outwardly, Jess laughed it off, but inwardly, she was aroused, and paid close attention to both as they danced, telling herself it never hurt to look. Lin was wearing low, tight blue jeans, and a midriff shirt that exposed her thong underwear in the back and accentuated her large breasts. Karen's tight black jeans showed off her sculpted ass, her black blouse unbuttoned halfway down, exposing her creamy white skin beneath.

Karen and Lin continued throwing back the drinks but Jess slowed down, wanting to keep her wits about her. If she wasn't careful, all three could end up in bed together and she didn't think the other two were ready for the consequences and how it might adversely affect their friendship.

Returning to their table they found a waitress depositing three fresh Cosmos, telling them they were from the guy in the corner. All turned to look but there were only two guys exploring each other's mouths with their tongues. The waitress shrugged.

“Did he say his name?” asked Karen.

“No,” said the waitress, shaking her head. “He ordered the drinks and I brought them to him, and when I passed by a minute later he asked if I could bring them over. He said he was going to do it himself but he lost his nerve and became shy, so he asked me.”

“What'd he look like?” Lin yelled over the music.

“Tall, thin, brown hair and gold rimmed glasses, kinda pale. I think he's a grad student because he looked older.”

“Was he good looking?”

“I’d say average looking, nothing special,” she shrugged. "If I see him again I'll point him out," and moved on to another table.

The girls clinked glasses to toast their secret admirer but as Jess brought the drink to her lips, her arm was jostled by a rather flamboyant man dancing past, dumping the contents of the glass on her jeans. The gay man apologized profusely, mortified at his clumsiness. Jess excused herself and made her way to the bathroom, using paper towels to sop up the sticky mess.

Luckily, she was wearing black jeans and the stain didn’t show too much. She walked into a stall and Karen rushed in behind her, closing the door. She pushed Jess up against the wall and kissed her, hard, her tongue eagerly plunging in, her hands roaming over Jess's body. Slowly, Jess took control of the kiss, making it tender, more meaningful, gently backing Karen up against the opposite wall. Jess slipped a hand inside Karen's open shirt caressing her breast, the nipple hard between her fingers. She felt Karen's hand cup her buttocks, pulling her closer, squeezing in reaction to Jess's touch. Jess broke the kiss and rested her forehead against Karen's.

"God, I want you," whispered Karen.

"Me, too," Jess whispered back, "but not here."

Karen left first while Jess used the bathroom. She looked in the mirror while washing her hands and wondered just what the fuck she was doing, and decided it would be best if she stopped drinking for the night. When she returned to the table, Lin and Karen were dancing and rubbing against each other. Jess sat back and enjoyed the show until the lights came on signaling last call. Lin and Karen downed the rest of their free drinks and the girls stumbled out into the night.

It was raining again so they flagged down a taxi to take them home. Jess paid the driver while the other two weaved up the steps and attempted to unlock the front door. Jess came to their rescue and opened it for them. Karen immediately sank onto a sofa, so Jess led Lin up to her room and into bed.

Lin had trouble with her jeans so Jess helped her out of them, admiring her smooth, thin legs as she did so. Lin's thong wrapped tight around her crotch and Jess could see Lin's pussy clearly defined through the fabric. She pushed the thought from her mind and helped her with her shirt and bra. Lin fell back onto the bed, her breasts bouncing, and Jess's mouth watered watching those 36D mounds of flesh moving. Lin grabbed her arm.

"Like my melons?" she giggled, her words slurring.

"Very much. Now, it's time to get some sleep."

"Wait, don't go. I want to show you something."

She pulled Jess's hand to her mouth and sucked on her middle and index fingers. And as she sucked, Jess could feel Lin's tongue undulating, caressing the tips of her fingers. The sensation was exquisite and she longed to plunge her tongue into that wonderful mouth. With great reluctance, she freed her hand and said good night as Lin giggled on the bed.

"I knew you'd like that," Lin said as Jess turned out the light and closed the door.

In the hall, she leaned against the wall, trying to collect her thoughts on this bizarre night. She remembered Karen was downstairs but couldn't recall if the front door was locked. It was, she found, and Karen appeared to be sleeping so she decided to leave her there for the night, but when Jess approached her with a blanket, she saw Karen's hand down the front of her unzipped jeans, moving rhythmically.

Karen looked up at her and said, "Come here."

Jess kneeled in front of the couch. Karen pulled her hand out and stuck two wet fingers in Jess's mouth, giving her a taste of her juices. In the pit of her stomach, Jess felt the warm glow of desire, and leaned in and kissed Karen deeply. Her hands worked the buttons on Karen's blouse, revealing her small breasts. Jess's mouth worked her way down Karen's neck to her chest, her hands rubbing Karen's hard nipples. Karen cradled her head to her chest as Jess's lips brushed across her nipples. Jess lavished each in turn when suddenly, Karen's hands dropped away and she became very still. Jess looked up and Karen's eyes were half closed.

"Kare?" Karen softly grunted at her name. Jess sat back and sighed. She shook her gently. "Karen? Do you want to sleep here or up in your room?"

"My room," was the slow response.

Jess helped her to her feet and up the stairs. In Karen's room Jess worked her out of her clothes and laid Karen down clad only in her panties. Jess smiled and kissed her before tucking Karen in and left, turning off the light. In the hall, she stood outside Karen’s door, torn between going to her room and going back to that gorgeous body.

Actually, two gorgeous bodies, she thought. In their present states I could have my way with either one, or even both of them. Alcohol: the number one date rape drug.

She shook her head at the thought and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. On her way back to her room, a muffled bump came from Lin’s room followed by quiet moan, and Jess turned the corner to see George sitting in the hall outside Lin’s closed door, staring at it. She walked quietly over to the cat.

“Hey, George,” she said softly. “Do you want to sleep with Lin tonight?” but when she reached for the doorknob, George gave a light hiss and ran around the corner toward the front stairs.

Jess shrugged and listened at Lin’s door and heard a few indecipherable mutters, and concluded Lin was talking in her sleep. She turned and went to her room. For her, it had been a very strange night indeed.

---------------------------------------

Lin lay in her bed, floating somewhere between sleep and consciousness. The man materialized from the shadows, naked, his wiry body now visible in the light of a streetlight shining in the window. He approached the bed and slowly pulled the covers down revealing her body. His hand reached out and touched her leg, running up her inner thigh, to her panties, stroking the material. In one sure movement, he pulled her thong off, and Lin lay there before him, her eyes and legs open. A finger entered her, slowly moving in and out, and she gave a soft moan and watched as his cock became hard, standing out from his body.

His head came down to her breasts, licking and sucking as he continued to finger fuck her. Lin cradled his head, totally compliant. He stopped and climbed onto the bed, straddling her chest, rubbing his cock between her breasts. It was about six inches long and uncircumcised. She stroked him, pulling his foreskin up over the head at the top of every stroke. The stranger let out a sigh of contentment, and shifted his body until the tip of his penis touched her lips.

“Open your mouth,” he commanded in a low, soft voice. She obeyed. “Do that tongue thing, I want to see,” and she moved her tongue.

The man chuckled softly and moved forward, sliding his cock into her mouth. Lin’s lips wrapped around his shaft, her tongue massaging the head. His hips rocked back and forth, and Lin continued to suck. Her tongue slid along the edge of the foreskin and the stranger’s back stiffened at the intense pleasure. At his encouraging words, she picked up the pace and soon his breathing became loud and ragged. Lin took him in as far as she could, held him there and milked him with her tongue. His heavy breathing stopped suddenly as hot cum filled her mouth; she swallowed, sucked some more and swallowed again. He pulled out and stood up beside the bed looking down at her, her hand in his. He slowly backed up, dropping her hand, moving away until he melted into the shadows and disappeared.

---------------------------------------

Karen lay on her back, her blank eyes on the ceiling as the covers were pulled back, exposing her body. Her eyes slowly focused on the stranger pulling her panties off, his hands manipulating her legs apart. He leaned down and she felt the sensation of a tongue on her pussy, licking in long, slow strokes. Karen purred as the tongue parted her wet slit.

The head between her legs shifted slightly and the tongue continued its exploration. Lips encircled her engorged clit and sucked, the tongue flicking rapidly across it. Fingers entered her pussy, rubbing her inner walls as the tongue continued its assault on her love button. She moaned and twisted, clamping her legs around the head, and cried out as her orgasm washed over her. The head withdrew and the stranger stood up at the foot of her bed, and in the dim light she could see he was tall, thin, and pale, his cock dangling between his legs. He stepped back towards the shadows.

Next door, Jess heard Karen cry out and she sprang from the bed, rushing to Karen's door.

"Karen, are you all right?" she called through the door.

The man in the room nodded his head, and Karen slowly answered, "Yeah."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." The man in her room was now deep in shadow and the next moment he was gone.

"Okay." Jess went to her room, not knowing if she should be concerned or not.

Jess got back in bed and thought about Karen and how close she was tonight to getting what she's wanted for some time now. Her damp panties taunted her and reminded her of how horny she was. She pulled them off and for the second night in a row she masturbated to thoughts of Karen, not stopping until she had release and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------

He watched Jess sleep, furious that she had somehow escaped his control. Why hadn't it worked? What had gone wrong? Everything went perfect with the other two but Jess was the one he really wanted. Maybe it would take longer for her, a thought that hadn't occurred to him until now. Maybe it was slower with her and she was just now coming under his spell. He stepped forward out of the shadows toward the sleeping form. Slowly, he coaxed the covers down, revealing that Jess, too, was sleeping naked. In the dim light he admired that beautiful body. He was so close but didn't dare take a risk at this point. Soon, so very soon, she would be his. He would have to be patient. He backed away, hiding in the shadows yet again, when Jess sat up suddenly.

"Who's there?" she barked.

Jess knew someone was there, she could feel it, she could smell it. Her hand reached down for the bat, searching frantically several moments before her hand wrapped around the smooth wood. She snapped on the lamp and brought the bat around to confront...

... no one.

The room was empty. Not caring she was naked, Jess leapt out of bed, moving several feet away before getting down on all fours to peer under the bed. Except for a few pairs of shoes, there was nothing. She looked around, certain she could still smell the presence. The closet door caught her eye and with tentative steps she quietly approached. Gripping the bat firmly in her right hand, her left hand flung the door open only to reveal her still paltry wardrobe. She checked behind the clothes to be sure no one was hiding in there and closed the door.

"Fuck," she muttered.

From the dresser she pulled out a night shirt, put it on and got back in bed. This time she kept the bat with her under the covers.

He watched with some amusement as Jess searched for him. Although tempted to whisper her name, he didn't want to scare her off. As he watched her naked body move about the room he became aroused again and he slowly masturbated. He waited and watched until he was sure she was asleep, and decided to take out his frustration on the short blond girl.

---------------------------------------

The next morning, Karen and Lin slept in as Jess got ready for her 10AM class. She fed George, took care of his litter box, and had a quick breakfast of cereal and juice. When she retrieved her backpack from her room, she noticed that Karen's door was open and the shower running. Good, thought Jess, she survived the night. Oddly comforted by the thought, Jess called out she was leaving but got no response. Shrugging, she hitched up her backpack and left.

Around one in the afternoon, she called Karen's cell but it went immediately to voice mail.

"Hey, Karen, it's me. I just wanted to see if you've recovered enough from last night to join me at Pete's for happy hour. Bye."

She dialed Lin next.

"Hey, Lin. I was thinking about going to Pete's for happy hour. Care to join me?"

"Um, yeah, sure. What time?"

"Around 4?"

"Okay, sounds good."

"Have you seen Karen today? How's she doing?" Jess asked, a little anxious.

"All right, I guess. She seemed, I don't know, a little tired or worn out, or something. I think the drinks really got to her."

"I left her a voice mail but if you see her, tell her about happy hour."

"Will do. Bye."

---------------------------------------

Pete's was a basement bar on the south side campus well known for its always sticky bathroom floors and happy hour specials. Jess sat at a small round table in a corner with a pint of a good regional beer in front of her, waiting. Lin showed up about a quarter after, apologizing for her lateness and ordered a club soda. When Jess asked, Lin explained she'd been thirsty all day. The two girls chatted and were about to give up on Karen when she showed up around 5. Jess noticed Karen had circles under her eyes like she hadn't slept well the night before.

"It looks like you barely survived last night," teased Jess.

Lin shrugged. "Aside from waking up with an odd taste in my mouth and being thirsty all day, I feel fine."

"And you?" Jess asked Karen.

"I don't know," Karen said looking off in the distance.

"Are you sick?" asked Lin.

Karen shook her head. "No, it's just- I mean, I feel, I don't know, a little weird somehow."

Jess noticed Karen would not look at her and wondered if she was having second thoughts about kissing her last night. The long uncomfortable silence that followed was finally broken by Karen.

"Do you think the house is haunted?"

Jess looked up from beer, surprised to see Karen looking directly at her. "Well, I've never believed in ghosts before-"

"Yeah, but do you think the house is haunted?" Karen repeated.

Jess thought for a long time. "I don't know. No, I don't think so" she finally admitted.

"Why do you think it's haunted?" asked Lin in a low voice so the adjacent table wouldn't overhear.

Karen exhaled heavily. "It's just that sometimes I get a creepy feeling like something's there watching - you know what I mean, Jess - and last night, I didn't sleep well at all and I had really bizarre dreams but I don't remember much about them, just fragments."

Jess leaned forward, intrigued. "What can you recall?"

Karen studied her half-drunk beer, thinking hard but then shook her head. "Not much, it doesn't make any sense."

"It's okay," Lin offered. "Go on. Jess is the Psych major, maybe she can make some sense of it."

Karen looked from Lin to Jess. "I dreamed the house was doing something to me." She leaned forward, her voice low. "Something sexual." Lin became very still and Jess put her hand over Karen's. "And the really weird part is, this morning I was sore like I'd been screwing all night."

Lin was reminded of how her jaw ached when she awoke and knew what that taste in her mouth was. She just couldn't bring herself to voice it. Jess looked from one to the other.

"Look, dreams of a sexual nature are very common, in fact, they might be the most common," Jess began. "And sometimes people have what are called 'waking dreams' which are dreams that are vivid and life-like, so they feel very real. Couple them with sleep paralysis and people will swear on a stack of bibles they were abducted by aliens and probed every which way, or, in the old days, they were visited by an incubus."

"Incubus?" Lin asked, curious.

"It's a demon in male form who has sex with sleeping women. According to legend, the incubus drains energy from the victim while having sex and that repeated intercourse will cause sickness or even death."

Karen looked a little alarmed at this explanation and Jess moved quickly to soothe her. "But that's just legend, used to explain awkward pregnancies back in Medieval times. A nun becomes pregnant? Surely the nun and priest didn't succumb to the weakness of the flesh, it must have been an incubus. A young, unwed maiden is pregnant? She wasn't screwing the farmhand, it was an incubus. And so on."