Devil May Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------------------------------------

Opening her eyes in the early grey dawn light, Lin saw a note on the pillow beside her. She picked it up but it took a few moments before her eyes could focus properly to read it.

'I went out for some breakfast. Back shortly. -Matt'

Lin found the bathroom and took a quick shower, washing her temporary tattoos off. She'd settled back into the warm bed and had dozed off when she heard the bedroom door open. Matt sat down beside her and rubbed her bare back. She rolled over and smiled up at him.

"Where have you been?" she asked sleepily.

"I picked up some bagels and these," he said, holding up a box of a dozen condoms. "Do you have any idea how hard it is to buy condoms on a Sunday morning?" Jess laughed. "Which should we start with?"

Lin sat up and kissed him tenderly, her hand reaching for the condoms.

---------------------------------------

Jess sat on the couch watching an old movie on TV. It was Sunday evening and since she had finished her term paper she was unwinding, letting her mind veg out. To celebrate she'd gone out and bought a six pack of beer and was enjoying one now. She didn't know what Aunt Cecie's opinion was of beer, but frankly, she didn't care.

George was curled up next to her, purring in his sleep. Earlier in the day as she sat on her bed with her laptop working on her paper, she again had the uneasy feeling of being watched. Karen was at the library and Lin had not returned home from last night. George walked up to her open door and sat on the threshold, staring at the ceiling, a low growl in his throat. She tried to entice him into her room but he sat there stubbornly. Unnerved, she gathered up her notes and her computer and followed George into the kitchen. There she sat at the table and finished her paper while the cat slept peacefully on a chair. Over the past few weeks, Jess had taken a strong liking to him.

Lin came bounding in, a big smile on her face, still wearing her costume. George stood and stretched, annoyed by the intrusion and jumped down to wander into the kitchen to see if any more food had magically appeared in his bowl. Lin started to tell Jess about Matt when Karen walked in, dropping her backpack on the floor.

"Who was that," Karen asked, "in the car?"

"Matt Baker. I met him at the party last night and we spent the whole day together. Mostly in bed, working our way through a box of condoms," she added.

"Oh, yeah, the football player. So, what's he like?" Karen pried.

Lin told them of her night with Matt. As she spoke, Jess could see that Lin was enamored with him and could very easily fall in love. When she finished, Lin asked about their night and if they had met anyone. Jess went first, talking about Ryan but leaving out specifics, while Karen rattled off a very detailed description of her encounter with Scott.

"I hope you two didn't mind that I wasn't here last night."

"Oh, no. It's fine," Jess assured Lin while wearing her best poker face.

Behind Lin, Karen smiled and waggled her tongue at Jess. She turned away before Lin could see her, occupying herself with a beer. They ordered pizza and listened as Lin described Matt's writings. Embarrassed, Lin realized she had been dominating the conversation.

"So, what did you two do today?"

Well, Jess thought, this morning we woke up in each other's arms, ate each other out, made love in the shower then had brunch at Alonzo's.

Instead, she said, "I finished my paper while Karen was at the library."

"Excellent. What are you researching Karen?"

Karen looked at them, deciding how to phrase her answer.

"I was looking for information about this house, and about the people who lived in it."

Her answer was greeted with silence, so she went on.

"There have been four deaths in this house over the last hundred years. The first passed away in his sleep at age 72 in 1908. The house changed hands a few times and was eventually bought by Hugo Millar, a reputed bootlegger, in 1921. In 1923, a fire swept through the house, killing two servants: the groundskeeper and the cook. The exterior survived, so Millar rebuilt the interior the way it is now. He was convicted of bribery and tax evasion in the mid-1930's and sent to prison, and the city seized the house and sold it. The house was bought and sold several more times before Aunt Cecie and her husband bought it in the late '60s. In 1984, their teenage son died of a broken neck. He was alone in the house and fell down the third floor stairs. Cecie and her husband didn't find him until a week later, after they returned from a trip. The coroner believed he was paralyzed from the fall and lived for several days before dying"

"How horrible!" exclaimed Lin, her hand to her mouth. "What was his name?"

"George. Funny, huh."

"What happened to Mr. Cecie?" asked Jess.

"He passed away due to a heart attack in '87. She's lived by herself ever since.

Lin looked at Karen. "You think the house is haunted, don't you."

Karen shrugged, then nodded. Jess shifted in her seat uncomfortably and told them about her day, and how much it unnerved her, especially George's reaction to her room. They all looked at George now curled up in front of the fireplace, one eye open watching them. No one spoke for a long minute. George suddenly swiveled his head around toward the foyer, a low growl in his throat. He stood up, arching his back, fur standing on end. The girls jumped from their chairs and huddled together as George let out a loud hiss, his ears flat on his head.

The doorbell rang. Lin remembered about the pizza and let out a loud laugh. Jess and Karen joined in but George continued growling. All three went to the door, digging money out of their pockets to pay. A gangly looking teenager stood on the front porch, pizza box in hand. While Lin counted out the cash, the delivery boy stared as Karen kissed Jess on the mouth behind Lin's back and squeezed Jess's breast. Jess playfully pushed her hand away as Lin paid and took the pizza. Karen gave the boy a wink and blew him a small kiss. He swallowed hard as the door shut in his face.

They sat in the dining room rehashed their previous night’s exploits, the girls trying to determine exactly how long Matt was compared to Scott and Ryan. None of them noticed that George was nowhere to be seen.

The food and beer made Jess feel sleepy. She looked at her watch and saw it was after ten. She noticed Karen and Lin were also looking droopy-eyed, and attributed their tiredness to the cumulative effect of the past few nights. She announced she was going to bed and the other two followed her upstairs.

Earlier, Jess had wanted to spend another night with Karen but now the fatigue had set in and she just wanted to sleep. Karen looked as tired as she felt, so she didn’t have to worry about hurting Karen’s feelings. Jess closed the door to her room, unsnapped jeans and stood beside her bed, considering how inviting it looked. Without taking anything off, she fell forward on the bed and was still.

---------------------------------------

He went from room to room, watching each collapse on their bed. They were all under his power now, and he was uncertain where to begin. He wanted to spend the most time with Jess, but he also wanted the other girls. He stood naked by Karen’s bed, looking at her sprawled body and made his decision.

“Stand up,” he commanded in a soft voice.

Karen moved wearily, her eyes blank, and stood before him. The man undressed her, her body yielding to his every touch, and he laid her on her back, her legs dangling off the side of the bed. His hands ran over Karen's body, squeezing her breasts, pinching her nipples, probing her vagina, and she responded to his touch, her breathing heavy with low moans coming from her mouth. She was his sexual slave, ready to do his bidding. He felt powerful and commanded her to kneel in front of him. She took him in her mouth and proceeded to suck his cock hungrily. Although it felt pleasurable, Karen wasn't nearly as good as the brown-haired girl. The stranger pulled out and commanded Karen back into her bed. He walked to the shadowy corner and was gone, only to emerge in Lin's room moments later.

Lin lay on her side, her eyes open but not seeing. She had managed to undress down to her underwear and now the thin stranger removed her bra and panties. He guided her head to his stiff rod and Lin sucked eagerly. She was on all fours on the bed in front of him and he watched her ass sway as her head bobbed. Unable to contain his lust, he turned Lin over onto her back and climbed on top, driving his cock into her pussy. Her legs wrapped around his waist, urging him on. With each thrust, her breasts jiggled, the sight of which drove him quickly past the point of no return. His hips moved rapidly, plunging into her over and over making Lin moan. His body stiffened as he came, and immediately he became angry over his lack of self control.

He stood up, his chest heaving, his legs weak, feeling both vulnerable and furious, worried that he wouldn't be able to have the tall girl tonight. He left Lin sprawled across the bed and disappeared into the darkness.

Jess, he saw, lay on her stomach fully clothed, her legs slightly apart. With the steady pressure of his hands he got her upright and proceeded to remove her shirt and bra. His cock dangled useless between his legs and no amount of fondling or licking and sucking on her breasts changed that. Discouraged, he turned away and Jess slowly sank onto the bed on her stomach. He paced the room, cursing himself for wasting energy on the other two girls. He stopped and looked at Jess, her tightly clad ass staring up at him, and got an idea.

With some difficulty, he tugged her jeans off. Jess's black panties stood in stark contrast to her creamy white skin, and the stranger massaged her buttocks. Jess sighed her contentment and he felt encouraged. His hand slipped between her legs, feeling the soft down of her pubic hair, rubbing her crotch and she shifted her hips a bit allowing him easier access. His member stirred and he pulled off her panties. His hands returned to ass, kneading her cheeks, his fingers occasionally brushing her pussy lips, eliciting quiet sounds of pleasure from Jess.

With his cock at half mast, he kneeled between her legs and slid two fingers into her wet hole, her hips rocking slightly as his hand moved back and forth. His thumb pressed against her anus as his fingers drove deep into her. Jess squirmed and moaned at the pressure. Excited, he applied more pressure with his thumb and it slipped partway into her bunghole, making the girl moan louder. His cock growing harder, the stranger worked his thumb deeper into Jess's ass as his fingers fucked her now sopping pussy.

When he was fully erect, he pulled her hips up and back so her ass was in the air and her head on the bed, and entered her from behind. His hands gripped the soft flesh of her hips as he thrusted against her, driving his cock deep into her pussy. With each thrust Jess grunted and her breath came in short, hard bursts. The slapping of his thighs against her buttocks filled the room, and he felt powerful again, a sex god. Eventually he stopped and slipped out of her, considering his next move.

He sat up, pressing the head of his cock slick with her juices, against her anus and pushed. Jess moaned louder, more of a moan of protest than pleasure. He pushed again and the tip slid in; her muscles contracted, trying to force him out and he waited for it to pass before pushing again. Slowly he worked his way in until he was buried in her ass up to the hilt. Her asshole squeezed his cock tightly and he relished the feeling. He pumped in and out of her slowly, and long, loud moans came from her lips. Jess came, her muscles constricting tightly around his cock causing him to moan. He fucked her to another orgasm and this time he came long and hard when her ass squeezed his dick. He pulled out and watched his seed ooze from her anus. Jess collapsed on the bed, sweating and panting. Satisfied, he stepped into the shadows and was gone.

---------------------------------------

Jess awoke the next morning, feeling groggy and crampy. Making her way to the toilet, she sat for a long time, figuring her soreness was due to constipation. When she wiped she found a little blood and something crusty dried to her skin. Confused, she stepped into the shower and turned on the water. Under the spray, she tried to piece together the previous night but didn't remember anything beyond eating pizza and talking with Lin and Karen. She didn't even remember going to bed. She let the hot water cascade down her body as she concentrated hard. Brief images flitted through her mind, disjointed and incoherent, but she couldn't make any sense out of any of them.

Her day flew by. She absorbed little in class and before she knew it, it was late afternoon and she was standing in front of the house staring intently at the upper floor windows, still trying to piece together last night. Nothing made sense. Giving up, she went inside and found Karen having a snack at the kitchen table and thumbing through a magazine. She gave her quick peck on the cheek and leaned against the counter.

"What's for dinner?"

Karen shrugged. "No clue. I was hoping you'd have some idea."

"Any leftover pizza?"

"Yeah, but it sat out all last night," said Karen, making a face, "so I tossed it."

"Well, let's see what I can whip up," Jess said, rummaging through the fridge.

Karen watched her backside closely as Jess bent over, pulling open drawers and peering inside. Just seeing that ass made her horny and she wondered if this was how guys felt. Karen sat back and admired Jess's body as she stacked ingredients on the counter. It took several minutes before Jess realized Karen was watching her.

"What?"

Karen smiled. "Nothing, I'm just enjoying the show."

Smiling, Jess turned her back on Karen and continued working, making a show of swishing her hips from time to time.

"Should we tell Lin, you know, about us?" Jess asked while cutting some vegetables.

Before Karen could answer, the back door opened and Lin walked in. Lin started to ask about their day when her cell phone rang, and seeing it was Matt, she excused herself and took the call in the music room, closing the door behind her.

Karen walked up behind Jess and rested her chin on Jess's shoulder. "Not yet. It's more fun when it's a secret." She reached around and caressed Jess's breasts under her sweatshirt.

"Hey, don't distract me," Jess half-heartedly protested. "I might forget some important ingredient."

Karen kissed her on the side of the neck, her hands moving down and unfastening Jess's jeans. Her hand slid down the front of her panties, her fingers gliding along the wet slit of her pussy. Jess closed her eyes and leaned back, the food forgotten for now. Karen's fingers worked magic on her pussy and clit, expertly masturbating Jess to a sudden orgasm. When finished, Karen licked the nectar from her fingers and sat back down. Jess had just zipped up her pants when Lin returned to the kitchen.

"What's cooking?" asked Lin. "It smells good."

---------------------------------------

That night after Lin went to bed, Jess returned the favor. She sat naked on her bed, leaning against the headboard. A naked Karen sat between her legs, reclining against Jess with her head resting on her shoulder. Jess's right hand moved quickly over Karen's pussy, her left hand teasing her nipples. Karen's eyes were closed as she enjoyed one orgasm after another. Unable to take anymore, she rolled away from Jess and lay panting on the sheet. Jess pulled up the covers and turned off the light, lightly holding Karen to her.

He, of course, watched the whole show.

---------------------------------------

Tuesday night was Halloween and due to the house's location there were many Trick-or-Treaters. Each time Lin answered the door, Karen would playfully tease Jess's body, driving her mad with desire and frustration. By eight thirty the Trick-or-Treaters stopped all together so the girls hung out in the living room and talked quite awhile. Feeling jubilant, Lin offered to make some Cosmos with supplies she'd picked up that day. While Lin and Jess made the drinks, Karen disappeared downstairs before coming up with an old, flat, wooden box in her hands. The ancient varnish was cracked and the paint beneath faded but Jess could still make out the word on the cover: Ouija.

"I found this in the cellar," Karen said excitedly. "It being Halloween and all I thought we could try to contact the ghost." She saw the skeptical look on Jess's face. "Oh, come on! It'll be fun!"

"Do you really think it's haunted?" Lin asked Jess, carrying the drinks to the living room.

"No, not really. Sometimes I feel something's here but other times I don't. If it's haunted I think I'd feel it all the time. I mean, ghosts aren't supposed to move in and out of houses, are they?" She looked at Karen, who shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know either," Karen said, taking a healthy sip. "Sometimes, yeah, sometimes, no. If it is haunted I think it's a friendly ghost. If it were evil we'd know for sure. I think he's just hiding and watching, unsure about us. Don't you feel anything Lin?"

Lin shook her head. "I haven't had a strong sense either way, except that, yeah, George sometimes freaks me out with the way he acts. He's like those cats in horror movies that jump out at the characters right when you expect them to find the monster."

"Right, they call that a 'cat scare' in the film industry," said Karen, looking around for George.

As if on cue, a crash of breaking glass was heard from upstairs. With Jess leading the way, they moved to the stairs. Karen flipped on a switch illuminating the first and second floor landings. Squaring her shoulders, Jess started up the stairs, walking at first then running quickly up the rest hoping to catch whoever was in the house. The door to Karen's room was closed and they heard thumping and a plaintive cat-wail on the other side.

Jess relaxed and opened door. A blur of orange fur shot past them and towards the back stairs. Turning on the light they saw George had knocked a glass vase off the low table in front of the window. Beneath it broken glass lay in a puddle of water.

Lin looked at Karen and rolled her eyes. "Cat scare."

Jess got a hand towel from the linen closet while Karen carefully picked up the shards and deposited them in the wastebasket. Lin went downstairs leaving the two of them alone. Jess knelt next to Karen and mopped up the water. When Karen had carefully thrown away the last piece of glass, Jess sprang, wrestling her to the floor. They rolled around groping and kissing until Karen pushed Jess away and stood up.

"We should go," she panted, "Lin will be wondering about us."

"Yeah, you're probably right," Jess reluctantly agreed before pinning Karen against the wall.

Karen's protest caught in her throat as Jess's hand disappeared up her shirt, tweaking her nipples. In a matter of seconds, Jess had Karen's jeans undone and pushed down to her ankles, her face buried in Karen's crotch. Karen held the head between her legs, driving Jess's tongue hard against her clit.

"Are you coming?" Lin called from downstairs.

"Yeah!" Karen answered honestly, her voice as shaky as her legs.

Finished, Jess stood and winked at Karen before walking from the room, leaving Karen panting against the wall.

---------------------------------------

Lin had set up the Ouija board on the coffee table, the triangular planchette in the middle, their drinks refilled and lit candles around the room. Lin was studying the torn, faded instructions intently.

"All right!" said Karen excitedly, sitting next to Jess. "Let's get this show on the road!"