Devil May Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but I was sore this morning," Karen protested.

"Most likely a psychosomatic response to your dreams. The mind is extremely powerful and mysterious," Jess said, relishing her role as instructor.

"Just last night," Jess continued, "I had a waking dream where I thought someone was in my room. When I turned on the light, no one was there, but it felt so real, to the point I could actually smell someone. I got up and looked under the bed and in the closet only to find nothing." She shook her head. "Logically I can't believe the house is haunted, it's only our minds playing tricks on us."

Karen stared at her. "Fuck logic. What does your gut tell you?"

"My gut doesn't know," was her honest answer, "but, then again, my gut doesn't have a brain."

That evening the girls dined out and saw a movie at a downtown theater. Karen sat between Jess and Lin during the movie, occasionally squeezing Jess's hand. When they went back to the house they found an agitated George pushing his empty food dish around. Lin went to bed first, locking her door behind her while Jess saw Karen to her room.

They lingered in the doorway, not speaking and not knowing what to do. Jess gave Karen a warm kiss on the cheek and Karen hugged her tightly, holding her for several minutes, before going into her room and locking her door. Jess retired to her room to find the cat lying on the bed grooming happily after his meal. She left her door open for George to come and go as he pleased and she got into bed, her hand resting lightly on the bat.

The night passed uneventfully.

---------------------------------------

On Saturday, the girls did a week's worth of housework in the morning to catch up and spent the afternoon at the library, where Jess worked on her term paper, Lin studied for an anthropology mid-term, and Karen spent all of her time in the microfiche room. The library was largely deserted as the football team was playing one of its biggest rivalries that day. Around six, they packed up and headed back to the house.

They ate leftovers for dinner and afterwards got ready for the party. Jess waited in the living room, watching TV with Lin while Karen finished dressing Dressed as a biker chick, Lin wore a black leather mini skirt, black knee-high boots, a black leather vest, and temporary tattoos on her upper arms reading, 'Born to Kill' and 'Harley Davidson'. She wore no shirt under the vest, which was unzipped partway, the snug fit accentuating her already ample cleavage.

Jess was dressed as Venus, Goddess of Love, in a long, bright white toga, and a laurel of leaves in her pinned up hair. The top was tied expertly behind her neck, revealing the smooth skin of her bare back. Lin complimented her on her toga tying skills. Jess grew impatient with Karen.

"Come on, Karen. What's taking so long?"

"I'm coming, keep your sheet on," called Karen, bouncing down the stairs.

Karen was dressed as a Scottish lass, with a tartan mini kilt, a white blouse, a tartan sash, matching wool cap and knee-high socks. Jess and Lin both complimented her on her costume.

Karen smiled at them. "Ok, let's go," and walked out of the house.

---------------------------------------

The Nuthouse, so named by the five guys living there, was a two-story rental house on Walnut Street and well known for lively parties. The party was in full swing when the girls arrived, with people spilling out onto the front lawn. One of the tenants stood on the lawn, lecturing guests to not go onto the sidewalk, else they risk a ticket for public drinking. The night was cool and breezy and the girls dumped their coats on a bed upstairs, agreeing that if they became separated they would meet at 1AM in the living room.

Drinks were quickly located and the girls chatted with some of the guys living there and with friends they hadn't seen in a while. Over the course of the evening they became involved in different groups and were separated. Lin went to get another drink and in the kitchen spied a tall, good-looking guy in the corner by himself who was dressed normally: jeans, long sleeve shirt and tennis shoes. Lin smiled at him; he smiled back and nodded. She thought she knew him from somewhere, but couldn't place his face. He was tall, about 6'5" and solidly built, with a wild mop of blond hair that brought to mind surfing, and kind blue eyes. He looked shy, so she went over to him.

"I see you're not dressed up, either," she said, using an icebreaker she'd thought up earlier in the day.

He looked at her biker outfit, laughed and said, "No, I'm not one for dressing up for parties."

"Hi, I'm Melinda, or Lin, if you prefer."

"Hi, Lin, I'm Matt. I remember you from Lit class last year, you and your two friends."

"Oh, so that's where I know you from. No wonder you look so familiar."

He smiled a secret smile and took a drink from his red plastic cup. "Where are the other two Musketeers?"

"They're out -, wait -, Musketeers?"

"Sorry, I used to see you three together all the time and since I didn't know your names I referred to you as the Three Musketeers, in my mind."

It was Lin's turn to laugh. "I see. The other two are out mingling," she said, with a vague wave of her hand. "So you tookExistentialism: Then and Now."

"Right, I'm majoring in Lit. How about you?"

"Poly-Sci. I realize it sounds dull but I have a knack for foreign policy. Have we met somewhere else, outside of Lit?"

His face was so familiar, but he shook his head. Just then, two guys stormed into the kitchen, looking for the keg. They saw Matt and started yelling and high-fiving. Lin watched curiously.

"Dude, you were so on today!" one whooped. "That pass you threw in the fourth quarter was the nail in - the - fucking -coffin!" He emphasized each word by poking his finger at Matt's chest.

"Thanks, guys," said Matt, "I appreciate the support."

The two guys hung around for a few minutes, wanting the inside scoop on upcoming games, and Lin could see that Matt, while flattered, was also embarrassed. She was embarrassed, too, for not recognizing him: Matt Baker, star quarterback, whose face has been plastered on many editions of the student newspaper and local TV. The two fans finally left them alone.

"So you're Matt Baker. I take it you won today. Congratulations." He looked troubled, so Lin asked, "Something wrong?"

He frowned a little. "I was hoping you'd get to know me better before finding out I'm a football player. I mean, I meet plenty of girls but, quite frankly, most who are interested in me aren't that bright. When smart girls find out I play football, they tend to dismiss me as some dumb jock," he confessed.

"Well, if it will make you feel better, I don't watch football, I don't know much about it, and I don't prejudge people."

His face brightened with a smile. "All right. So, tell me more about yourself."

---------------------------------------

In the front room, Karen spied a cute guy walking down the stairs wearing a kilt. He was short, about 5'5", a couple of inches taller than her, with dark hair and dark eyes, and a rugged, clean shaven face. She worked her way across the room, determined he was alone, and sidled up to him.

"Well, now. Aren't you the bonny lass," he commented in a thick Scottish accent when he saw her.

Karen curtsied. "I thank you, sir. And may I say what a strapping lad you be."

"Aye! I took first in the caber toss. I may be small but I'm wiry," he growled, thumping his chest.

They both laughed, and he introduced himself as Scott. Karen told him her name and they spent a long time discussing their Scottish lineage.

---------------------------------------

Jess, on the other hand, was trapped in a conversation with a guy dressed as a devil and was desperate to escape his horrible breath. Several times he offered to fetch her a drink, which she politely declined, but was on the verge of accepting just to escape the constant assault of his halitosis. Fortunately, a good looking guy in a toga walked by and she seized the opportunity.

"There you are," she said, grabbing his arm and giving him a warm kiss on the cheek. "Where have you been?"

"Upstairs," said the Roman, looking a little confused. "Why?"

"I can't believe you dragged me to this party and left me alone," she said in a mock scold.

The pest took the hint and skulked away. Jess lowered her voice.

"Thanks, I needed to get away from that creep. If your girlfriend, or whatever, saw us I'm really sorry."

He grinned and nodded. "Don't sweat it, I not here with anyone. I'm Ryan."

"Jess."

"Hey there, Jess. I spotted you a little while ago and was going to introduce myself, but then I saw you with that devil and I figured you had a date."

Jess laughed. "Thankfully, no. I'd never seen that guy before. He came out of nowhere and cornered me. There was this weird vibe coming off him but I couldn't shake him until you walked by. Thanks for coming to my rescue."

"You're welcome," Ryan said, his dark brown eyes fixed on hers. "So, are you something in particular or just your average Roman?" he asked, looking over her outfit.

"I was trying for Venus, Goddess of Love."

"Well, you certainly make a lovely goddess."

She blushed and touched his arm again. He was decidedly handsome, tall and lean, physically fit, with short wavy brown hair. There was a stirring in her loins as she chatted with him.

---------------------------------------

"So, if you're in training, shouldn't you not drink?" teased Lin, pointing at his cup.

Matt held out it out to her and Lin took a sip - it was Coke, just Coke. Their conversation was constantly being interrupted by well-wishers shaking Matt's hand and thumping him on the back. Lin saw that he was growing weary of the attention. When they were finally alone, she stood on her tip toes and whispered in his ear.

"Is there someplace you want to go where we can be alone?"

He nodded, set their drinks down and took her by the hand into the front room. At the door, she remembered her coat, and he offered to get it. While waiting she looked around the room and saw Jess talking to a rather good looking guy in a toga. She caught Jess's eye, who came over to her.

"Say, Jess, cute guy," she said in a low voice. "Switching to our team?"

"I'm bisexual, not a lesbian," said Jess. "I like a good dick from time to time. Who are you with?"

"A Lit major named Matt. He's not too into the party, so we're going to his place to, I don't know, talk and stuff."

Jess gave her a look of mock shock and laughed. "Good luck. Call me on my cell if you have any trouble."

Lin gave her a wink as Matt returned, and Jess instantly recognized him, arching her eyebrows in surprise at Lin as she put on her coat. They left, and Jess turned to find Ryan. She spotted him on the stairs, and he turned to look at her, and, with a tilt of his head, motioned for her to follow. She gave a discrete smile and slight nod in return, and watched him disappear up the stairs. Jess scanned the room but didn't see Karen, so she followed Ryan.

At the top of the stairs, a line of people waited to use the bathroom. She asked if anyone had seen a Roman go by and a dominatrix pointed her whip down the hall. Jess tried the first two doors but they were locked, and the third opened onto a group of people sitting in a circle on the floor passing a bong. A gorilla, with smoke leaking from the nostrils of his mask, held out the bong to her but she turned away, looking for Ryan. The fourth door revealed a bed covered in coats, but no Ryan. Behind the last door was a narrow staircase leading up into the attic room.

"Ryan? You up here?"

His head appeared over the railing, a smile on his face. "Come on up."

The attic was finished as a bedroom, with a futon towards the front by a low window, a desk, some bookshelves, and a small couch where Ryan was sitting. She sauntered over and sat next to him.

"Whose room is this?"

"Mine. I answered an ad in the paper at the beginning of the term and got all this," Ryan said, motioning to the room around them.

"Oh, so you're the new guy!" Jess said. "The other guys were bummed about Greg and had to find a new housemate. How's it working out?"

"Great! I get along with the other guys real well, they're so easy going. What happened to Greg? No one would really tell me about what happened."

Jess sighed. "He was busted for 'Possession with Intent to Sell' and started serving his sentence this past summer. It's a bummer because he's really a nice guy who got caught doing something stupid." She looked at her hands folded in her lap, wondering how Greg was holding up.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that, I shouldn't have brought it up," Ryan said in a quiet voice.

Jess shrugged it off and they were silent for a few moments.

"So, why are we up here?" she asked finally in a cool voice, turning to look at him.

Ryan smiled. "Well, if you didn't know you wouldn't be up here," he said and leaned in and kissed her.

---------------------------------------

"Just out of curiosity," asked Karen with a sly look in her eyes, "is your costume fully authentic?"

A puzzled look crossed Scott's face. "Like I said before, it's from Scotland."

"Let me rephrase the question. Are you going native under that kilt?" she teased.

He laughed, his ears turning slightly pink. "I hate to disappoint you but, no, I am not."

"And I thought you were a true Scotsman," Karen pouted.

Scott leaned in close, looking around to make sure no one could hear. "I would except I have this medical condition that would make it unwise."

Karen stepped back, concerned. "Condition?"

He nodded, stepping closer, his voice low. "It's calledDongus Humungous."

Karen's face broke out in a wide grin. "Oh, really," she said, disbelieving.

"It's true. You see, it would be unfair to the other guys if I wore a kilt with no undergarment. If they happened to catch a glimpse of how well endowed I was they would feel shame and run weeping to their mums."

"You're full of shit!"

"I'm not. If you don't believe me, check it out," he dared. "But I must warn you: it's not for the faint of heart."

Karen bit her lower lip. "Okay, I will, and I'll be the judge of how humungous it is."

Scott moved next to her, facing the opposite direction with his back to the room. Karen surreptitiously ran her hand up his inner thigh, gasping when she came in contact with something long and fleshy under his kilt.

"Oh, my God!" she whispered. "How big is it?"

Scott stepped back and smiled. "I'm not going to tell you, there are some things you have to find out for yourself." With that he turned and strolled casually across the room towards the stairs with Karen following close behind.

---------------------------------------

"How does yours come untied?" asked Ryan, sitting back.

In a matter of minutes they'd progressed from light kissing to hard kissing with tongues to exploratory groping to his hand inside her toga, his fingers rubbing her nipples to full attention. Jess had to admire how smooth Ryan operated, guiding her where he wanted until he was on top of her, his hard cock pressing against her thigh.

Putting her hands behind her neck, Jess undid the top of her gown, letting it fall away to reveal her breasts. His head moved toward her following her back down onto the couch, his mouth on her breast, licking and sucking, his lips nibbling her nipple. He bathed one before moving onto the other, showing them equal attention. Moist heat pooled between her legs. Ryan moved lower, kissing her stomach, pulling her gown down. Jess stopped him.

"Is your door locked?"

"Oh, yeah, good point."

He stood and went down the stairs, locking the door. When he came back, she saw a bulge in the folds of his toga. Her hands reached for it, but he gently pushed them away, instead kneeling in front of her. His hands tugged on her gown, pulling it down to her feet and off. He folded it carefully and set it on the arm of the couch. Next his hands pulled her panties off so that she sat there in front of him, naked except for her sandals. He kissed her thigh softly, just above her knee and after each kiss he moved a little higher and more toward her inner thigh. Jess stroked his hair as his mouth moved closer to her sex.

His lips reached the top of her pussy and she spread her legs wider, allowing him access. With soft kisses and licks, his mouth moved lower, his tongue parting her lips, dipping into her, tasting her, and soon his face was slick with her juices. Jess moaned and purred, and when his tongue grazed her clit she writhed with pleasure. Ryan's tongue returned to that spot again and again, making her back arch. A finger, then two entered her slit. His lips locked around her clit, lightly sucking as his fingers stroked her. She wrapped a leg around his neck and panted as her orgasm rose higher and higher inside her. For several long minutes she hovered in that elevated state, wanting to come but unable to get that final push over the edge. Giving up, she collapsed back onto the sofa and watched as Ryan wiped her juices from his chin.

She pulled him to her and kissed him, running her tongue over his lips tasting her pussy. She loved the taste of herself on lips, male or female, and it always aroused her.

"Stand up," she said, and Ryan stood before her as she sat.

She ran her hand up under his toga, touching him with just her fingertips, higher and higher. She expected to find underwear, but instead she found the bare flesh of his balls. Ryan gave a little groan as she touched him lightly.

"Strip," she commanded, and he pushed the toga off his shoulder and down past his waist, and stepped out of it.

His cock bobbed in front of her eyes, clear fluid seeping from the tip. Jess held his shaft and tenderly licked the head, tasting his slick pre-cum. He moaned again as her mouth slid down his shaft, her tongue wetting his six inches, down to his balls. She sucked one testicle in her mouth, her hand stroking, her thumb rubbing the head. Ryan whispered her name and she tongued his sac before moving up. She paused, her mouth an inch from the end his cock, and she looked up at him. Their eyes met and she made a great show of slowly wetting her lips with her tongue. Ryan looked anxious when she opened her mouth, stuck her tongue part way out and moved closer until she was almost to his stiff member.

Her tongue extended licking the underside, before she wrapped her lips around his rod and slid it in her mouth. She worked slowly, lovingly, her hand and mouth sliding up and down his length. Occasionally, she would pause at the top of a stroke and flick the tip rapidly with her tongue. Ryan moaned and his hand went to the top of her head, his hips moving, thrusting his cock in and out her mouth quickly. Jess allowed him fuck her mouth until she sensed his self-control waning and pulled away, his rod sliding from her lips, and she stood up. Ryan pulled her naked body to his, his hard cock pressing into her stomach.

As they kissed he maneuvered her towards the bed until they fell onto it, rolling over each other as they kissed hotly, their hands groping. Ryan fumbled with the nightstand drawer, locating a condom. He sat back on his haunches between her legs and rolled the condom down. Moving forward, the tip lightly pressed against her pussy, and with a little push, slid easily into her. His hips rocked slowly at first, gradually building up speed, varying the depth of his stroke. Jess wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist as he drove into her. Soon, sweat glistened on his body.

She hugged his body tightly to hers and rolled him onto his back, assuming control. She sat up, her hands on his chest for support and moved her pelvis rhythmically, faster and faster, his soft moans filling the room. Jess stopped, dismounted, and turned around facing away from him, her hand holding his cock upright as she slid down on him. She gyrated and ground against him, and he moaned her name loudly. Ryan's hands gripped her buttocks, his thumbs deep between her ass cheeks pressing close to her anus.