Devil May Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess's eyes were fixed on the closet door opposite the bed and imagined Karen was hiding inside, watching them. Her body movements sped up, and she felt the faint spark of an orgasm growing deep inside her. The spark blossomed into a flame and she was getting close, oh so close, when Ryan's body stiffened and he groaned aloud. Jess paused as he came, waiting for him to finish before continuing on but his hands grabbed her waist and stopped her. Frustrated, she rolled onto the bed beside him.

---------------------------------------

One floor below, Karen and Scott kissed in a dark corner of the coat room, her hand under his kilt. It was semi-hard and yet its length was close to a foot, she estimated, awed by its size. Laughter from the hallway broke the kiss and Karen looked around for a place that offered more privacy. A closet door stood ajar and she opened it, revealing a small walk-in closet. They crowded in and Scott pulled on the door but it wouldn’t shut all the way, leaving a two inch gap. He pulled harder but stopped when two women walked into the room, talking loudly and looking for their coats. As the girls rummaged through the pile on the bed, Karen moved in behind him.

"Don't move," she whispered in his ear, her hands tugging his briefs down. Scott stepped out of them and while the women gossiped and put on their coats, Karen stroked him to full length, amazed at the distance her hand had to travel from the base to the tip. Scott turned around, his now hard cock lifting his kilt.

“I can’t believe it,” she whispered. “How long is it?”

“Eleven inches,” he whispered back. “In high school they called me Tripod.” Karen stifled a giggle.

“I so want to fuck you,” he said in her ear as the women left with coats, “but I don’t have a condom.”

“Are you clean?” she asked.

He nodded.

“Me, too. Don’t worry, I’m on the pill.”

He kissed her hard on the mouth at these words and Karen could feel the tip of his penis touch the underside of her breast as they embraced. Scott moved behind her, hooking his fingers in her panties and pushing them down. They caught on her shoes and in his eagerness to get them off, they ripped. Karen stifled a laugh as she tried to pull the door shut but it wouldn’t budge, and she saw it was cracked, probably from rough housing. Scott pushed her skirt up in back and slid his hand between her thighs finding her dripping pussy – she bent over slightly offering him easier access. With his hand he guided the tip to her wet love hole, and slid in slowly. Karen braced herself against the edge of the doorframe, her heart pounding in anticipation.

With his hands on her hips, he cautiously drove into her, stopping at her sharp intake of breath when he hit her cervix. He backed out until the tip barely remained inside her, then plunged in again. She pushed back, her eyes and mouth wide open in response to the intense pleasure. Karen unbuttoned her blouse and pulled his right hand up to her breast. His hand squeezed as his hips rocked in long, slow arcs, his cock rubbing across her g-spot each time. Another group entered the room, cavorting loudly as the dropped their coats on the bed, and Karen bit back her moans.

People came and went, unaware of what was happening in the closet a mere ten feet away. Each time someone entered the room, Karen's urge to verbalize the pleasure she felt grew stronger. He pumped faster and the whimpers that escaped from her lips became louder and louder, and he clamped his left hand over her mouth. She came, quietly screaming into his hand as boisterous partygoers carried on in the hall. A second wave hit her and her knees felt weak, and she stumbled forward. His hands gripped her hips, holding her up as he continued to pump. She clung to the door frame as a third orgasm, more intense than the first two, rocked her, and she choked back the scream. Scott moaned and slowed, and Karen reached back, grabbing his hips to stop his thrusts. His cock was buried deep inside her and concentrating hard, Karen flexed her vaginal muscles, milking him again and again, until his rod twitched inside her, filling her with his seed.

The sound of their heavy breathing filled the darkness. He clung to her for several minutes, his still hard cock deep inside her, his forehead pressed between her shoulder blades. He gave her a quick kiss on her neck and started to pull out but stopped part way. Karen whimpered, wanting his beautiful cock to stay buried in her.

“Can I see you again?” his breath hot on her neck.

“Maybe,” she said coyly. "What's you number?"

He slowly recited his phone number, "2... 4... 4..." and with each number he slowly thrust into her. "2... 6... 2... 5." By the last digit Karen was close to coming again and her legs felt shaky.

She stepped away, turned around and kissed him hard on the mouth, hanging onto his neck for support. They kissed for several minutes before deciding to get back to the party. Scott wiped their combined juices off his cock with her torn panties and offered them to her but she shook her head. They slipped out of the closet unnoticed and he dropped her panties in a trash can. Karen went looking for Lin and Jess.

---------------------------------------

Jess opened her eyes and saw the clock, swearing under her breath. She had dozed off to the sound of Ryan softly snoring. Quietly, she got up, searching for her underwear but not succeeding. Pulling her gown on and re-tying the top, she looked some more. Her panties were nowhere to be seen, so she gave up. Pausing at the desk she found some paper and considered leaving her number. He was an okay lover but could probably be a great lover with the right kind of guidance. She decided against it when she saw several scraps with girls' names and phone numbers; let them train him, she thought. Shaking her head, Jess turned and left.

She made her way towards the stairs, intent on going down to the living room to find Karen, but when she saw the bathroom line was short she realized how much she had to pee. She stood there waiting her turn when Karen bounced up next to her from the direction of one of the bedrooms. Jess watched the Scottish guy she was with earlier pass by heading for the stairs, a satisfied grin on his face. The bathroom door opened and she pulled Karen inside with her.

“You’ll never believe it!” said Karen excitedly as Jess sat on the toilet.

“Believe what?”

“Scott, that guy I was with, is hung like a horse!”

“Him? THAT little guy?”

“Swear to God,” said Karen as she checked her costume in the mirror. Her blouse was grossly mis-buttoned and she went to work fixing it, revealing her perky breasts while telling Jess of her closet encounter. While Karen squatted over the toilet, Jess told her briefly about Ryan, leaving out many details that Karen would have included.

Karen laughed and hugged her. "All right! We both got some tonight," she cried triumphantly.

Unable to contain herself, Jess continued hugging Karen tightly as Karen tried to pull back. They looked into each other's eyes and kissed tenderly. The air grew still around them while their tongues danced, Jess's hand on the side of Karen's face. Jess felt a hand slip inside the back of her gown and cup her left buttock, the heat of Karen's hand hot on her ass. Jess started to caress Karen's breasts when pounding on the bathroom door made them stop. They quickly adjusted their clothing and walked out.

Blue and red flashing lights outside announced the arrival of the police, so the girls hurried to get their coats where Karen pointed out the closet. As they walked out of the house, police officers looking for underage drinkers accosted them, demanding they show ID. The girls complied and were sent on their way as they were both 21. Jess filled Karen in on Lin's situation. On the walk home, they debated about whether they should call Lin or not and eventually decided Lin would call if she needed them.


They flirted with each other all the way, teasing and laughing. When they got to the house, both failed to notice the shadowy figure standing in the third floor window, watching them.

---------------------------------------

Lin sat on the couch at Matt’s place, reading some of his short stories. She was impressed by the amount of emotion he poured into them, even the ones only a couple of pages long, and by his descriptive language that made the stories so easily visualized. She set down the last one and looked at him intently for a long time, not saying a word. Matt grew uncomfortable.

“Did you like it?”

Without answering, she leaned in and kissed him, running her fingers through his hair, her tongue seeking his, his lips soft against hers. Her hands freed his shirt and pulled it off, and she pushed him back onto the couch. She straddled his body and felt the bulge in his pants growing, pressing into her. Lin sat up, unzipped her vest and took it off. Leaning forward, her breasts swayed heavily and his head moved down, taking one in her mouth. His lips and tongue moved from breast to breast, sucking and licking. His hands played with her ass and pushed her higher up his body, his mouth kissing her abdomen. His hands tugged at the zipper of her mini skirt until it released, and pushed her skirt down. Lin's body was lifted higher until lips latched onto her pussy through her underwear, licking and sucking. Lin had never been turned so much before. She pulled off her panties and ground her pussy on his face.

His hands cupped her ass cheeks as he licked her quickly to orgasm, her naked body writhing on his head. Unable to stand it any longer, she pried herself off his face and moved down his body, leaving a trail of her juices down his chest until she was between his legs, her hands unsnapping his Levis. In moments she had them off and was tugging on his briefs.

His cock pointed at his head, its seven inches framed by light brown pubic hair. Lin ran her fingers lightly through his soft down, and down to his balls, watching them swell. Her hand wrapped around his shaft and she discovered his cock was much thicker than any she'd had before. Clear fluid seeped from the tip as she lightly stroked, making her hand slick. She kissed the tip, rubbing it across her lips, and her tongue snaked out to lick his shaft from top to bottom. All the while he watched, his arm propped under his head. She looked into his eyes as her open mouth paused above his cock, and she showed him how her tongue moved.

His eyes widened in surprise, and she lowered her head, her lips wrapping around his shaft as she slid down, her tongue undulating. Instantly, his breathing became heavy and he moaned her name loudly. He couldn’t believe how her tongue moved on his cock. In less than a minute, he filled her mouth with cum, and she swallowed and licked up every bit tenderly. Her mouth moved up to the tip, sucking lightly as his cock fell from her lips. She smiled, moved up and laid her head on his chest. Matt wrapped his arms around her and held her like that for a long time.

---------------------------------------

George meowed balefully as they walked in. Jess went to the kitchen to feed him while Karen kicked off her shoes and lounged on a sofa. When she returned, Jess wordlessly pulled Karen to her feet and led her by the hand upstairs to her room. She closed and locked the door, and walked slowly up to Karen who was standing perfectly still, hardly breathing. Jess reached out and slowly undid the buttons on Karen’s blouse one by one, finally pushing it down her arms and off. Excitement rippled through Karen’s body as Jess’s fingers moved lower and with a tug of a zipper, her kilt lay at her feet.

Jess moved around behind her, her hot breath on the side of her neck and felt Jess's lips tenderly kiss her ear. Jess's arms encircled her and Karen felt the light touch of fingers playing across her breasts, her nipples hardening. Karen leaned back, wanting to press her body against Jess's, but Jess moved away just enough to thwart her. Fingers slowly trailed down Karen's chest, down her abdomen, through her pubic hair and slipped inside her drenched pussy. Karen gasped, almost coming when Jess entered her. Jess brought her hand up and licked the juices from her fingers.

Stepping around with her back to Karen, Jess undid her toga, pushing it slowly down her body until it lay pooled at her feet. She straightened up and pulled the pins from her hair, letting it fall around her shoulders, giving her a disheveled look. Never before had Karen seen the back side of a woman look so beautiful. Jess pivoted slowly giving Karen her first look at her large breasts. Karen's eyes roamed Jess's body hungrily, her appetite growing with every square inch she took in.

The covers were pulled back on the bed and Karen let Jess lay her down on her back. They kissed, their breasts rubbing against each other’s, their hands caressing each other’s face. Jess sat back, kneeling between Karen's legs, and lifted one up, placing Karen’s foot on her shoulder, and slowly rolled her knee sock off. She lifted the other leg and did the same so that one foot rested on each shoulder. Without a word, Jess gripped Karen’s legs beneath the knees, pushing them back and spreading her legs apart. Karen grabbed her ankles and pulled them back until her feet touched the pillow.

Jess stared at Karen’s wide open pussy, and at Scott’s thick white cum slowly dripping from it, and was reminded of Erika. Karen whimpered as Jess brought her head down, her tongue out, licking in long, slow strokes. Karen moaned softly. Jess ran her tongue around her clit, teasing it lightly before latching on with her lips and sucking hard. Karen's moaning and panting filled the room as Jess toyed with her, bringing her close to the edge of her orgasm before backing down. Each time, Karen’s moans became louder, more primal, as Jess teased her until, in frustration, she grabbed Jess’s head and held it tight against her pussy. Jess quickly licked her to multiple orgasms that eventually merged into one long one. Pleased with her effort, Jess sat back and admired the flushed look on Karen's face.

Karen put her legs down and sat up shakily. No man had ever made her feel the way Jess did - it seemed every nerve ending in her body was buzzing. Jess sat before her, smiling and watching her closely. Jess's face glistened with her juices and Karen leaned forward for a taste. Jess closed her eyes as Karen's kisses and licks covered her face, letting Karen be the aggressor now as she was pushed down on the bed. Karen's hands cupped her breasts as her mouth moved from one to the other, dragging her teeth lightly across her nipples. Jess's hands urged Karen lower to the heat between her legs. Soft kisses traversed down her stomach, getting closer, through her pubic hair to the outer folds of her pussy.

Karen was determined to make Jess feel as good as Jess made her feel, and paid close attention to Jess's reactions as her mouth moved over her sex. She learned Jess preferred light, quick flicks of her tongue across her clit instead of slow, hard ones. And she learned Jess was really turned on if she fingered her deeply while she tongued her clit. A second finger slid in, eliciting a small moan from Jess. Karen sat up, watching as her fingers slide in and out in Jess's slit. She tried a third finger, slowly working into her and Jess moaned louder as she slid in up to her knuckles. Karen wondered how far she could go. Her hand was slick with Jess's nectar and she introduced her pinky finger, stretching Jess's vagina, working her for several minutes until all four fingers were inside. Karen stopped and looked at Jess, who nodded eagerly, her face wet with sweat.

She pulled out and ever so slowly, worked all five fingers into Jess, pushing forward, pulling back, pushing forward more, pulling back, until half of her hand was inside. Karen curled her fingers into a fist and pushed. Amazed, her whole hand disappeared in Jess's pussy. Karen moved her hand slowly, rhythmically, in and out and Jess moaned and writhed, bucking her hips. With each forward thrust, Jess let out a loud grunt, and as the thrusts came faster, Jess's grunts became louder. She arched her back and gripped the headboard, her grunts turning to shouts and, finally, a piercing scream as she came in a flood. Karen's hand was drenched and she pulled it out, lovingly licking it while an exhausted Jess watched, her entire body covered in sweat. Karen curled up against Jess, who put her arm around her, and they slept.

---------------------------------------

He watched as they made love. Even though they escaped his spell tonight, he was fascinated by what he was witnessing and felt elated. He masturbated quietly and came when Jess did. He wouldn't be able to visit them tonight. Tomorrow night, though, they would all be under his control and he would have his way, especially with the one he hadn't had yet, the one called Jess.

---------------------------------------

Matt caressed her back slowly, listening to her breathe deeply. She stirred, her hand rubbing his chest and she looked at him with sleepy eyes. Lin smiled, kissed his chest and felt his cock stirring between them.

"Want to move to the bed?" he offered.

She nodded and sat up, stretching. Matt stood and helped her to her feet, and hugged and kissed her. Strong arms scooped her up and Lin wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck. His stiffening rod pressed against her ass as he carried her to his bedroom, kissing her the whole way.

In his room, he pressed her up against the wall, kissing her passionately as his now hard cock dug into her thigh. Lin shifted her body, trying to align her pussy to his member but unable to.

"Oh, God, Matt! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she panted in his ear. To her surprise, Matt stopped and lowered her gently to the floor.

"What's wrong?" she asked, concerned.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I should be wearing a condom, but I don't have any. I got caught up in the moment."

"It's okay," she assured him. "I'm on the pill, but if you want to be doubly safe, you can pull out before you come."

Matt smiled at her. "I don't know if I'd be able to control myself. I think we better wait until I get some condoms."

Lin stood on her tiptoes and kissed him deeply before taking him by the hand and leading him to his bed. She pushed him down onto his back and knelt between his legs, her hands stroking him slowly but firmly. Leaning down, she teased his knob with her tongue, tasting his salty pre-cum, smearing it over her lips. Matt reached down and pulled her body up and turning her around at the same time until his face was buried between her legs and his seven hard inches poked at her mouth. Lin wrapped her lips around his shaft as his tongue found her pussy. His hands held her buttocks firmly as his tongue flicked across her clit, making her pause and gasp.

Matt raised his hips stuffing his cock deeper into her mouth, her lips stretched. Lin responded by gripping his ass, encouraging him, pulling him in. He bucked his hips as he licked her to the edge of another orgasm. Her moans were muffled by his cock, and he continued thrusting. Lin moved her tongue rapidly, coaxing and caressing, and Matt became still.

"Don't stop!" he said in a hoarse whisper. "Whatever you do, don't stop!"

Lin took him in all the way, her tongue milking him. Muffled moans and frantic licking between her legs told her he was close.

"Oh, God, Lin!" he gasped. "When you do that I lose all control! I love how that feels! I love what your tongue is doing to my cock! Don't stop! Whatever you do, don't stop!"

No one had ever talked dirty to her before, and Lin found it incredibly erotic.

"Eat me, Matt! Lick my pussy! Suck on my clit!"

Matt moaned and doubled his efforts, a long moan escaping from her lips. Lin shoved his cock back into her mouth, crying out as her orgasm approached. She let out a long, muffled cry as she came, and Matt's cum filled her mouth, dribbling out the corners. She swallowed and spent the next several minutes licking him clean. She crawled up next to him and fell asleep quickly.