Dixie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But would you?"

"Probably not."

"So the only difference is in your mind. Either way, I see your sexy body and either way, you and I are together again later."

"You make it sound so simple and logical."

"It isn't and I know it, and I do understand about your very conservative upbringing, but I'm not giving up. It's your call, love."

"You shouldn't call me love."

"You called me sweetheart earlier."

"I did?"

"Yes you did, love. One more try. Model your other suit and I'll take you to the Loft for dinner...complete with drinks and whatever you want."

She showed him a soft smile and asked, "Can I have lobster?"

"All you can eat."

"Loren, you really are such a sweetheart. Okay give me a few minutes to change and crank up my courage."

"I'll stay right here."

"Change into your suit would you?"

"I'll do that just for you."

Chapter Eleven

Loren changed into his suit, and then put the long skivvies on over the suit just to hopefully make her laugh again. He knew she was so nervous and stressed, and he knew he was pushing her, but she was responding to him. He was at a point where he felt confident they would go see Chuck and Sandy, and probably pretty soon, if they would be available. He also knew they would love Dixie.

He watched her as she appeared and his eyes never left her as she slowly moved toward him. She really was almost totally naked now. There were only three small patches of metallic looking fabric to hide her charms and though her breasts weren't overly large, they pulled at his eyes and he openly stared. Then down to the large amount of bare skin to her bikini bottom that left very little to the imagination. She smiled at him and surprised him with a very sexy and purposeful walk until she was very close to him. She was holding her breath and licking her lips like they were candy as he brazenly studied her curves. "Oh my God, oh love, yes, yes that's it."

She was in the teasing mode now and put his hand on her chest just above her breasts and said, "Feel how my heart is racing. I'm so damn nervous, I can hardly breathe."

The gesture didn't go unnoticed. "But honey, you look incredible and I mean that. Turn around for me."

"I can't because my butt is totally bare."

"Of course it is, but you can't go around the boat always keeping your front toward me or Chuck or Sandy." She hesitated and then did a slow turn and his eyes memorized, categorized, and measured her nice ass. "Yes, you've done it, now can we take our vacation?"

"I'll need time to get used to this before I wear it in front of anybody else."

"I know, next week wear the bikini everyday to get used to the feeling."

"I have to think about that one. You know we still haven't talked about me seeing you and your friends in the nude."

"One thing at a time, okay?"

"We can't go until we've reached an agreement on that."

"There's not a lot to talk about in that area. I can guarantee you that Chuck and Sandy will be naked at some point, and probably not long after we leave the marina. That's their thing."

"And yours."

"Yes and mine, but if it will help, I'll keep my suit on for the first day out." She looked at him and then away and said nothing to him. "Now when do we go to dinner? you pick the night, but one night this week, okay?"

"Okay, Wednesday night."

"Okay, bring a change of clothes and we'll go soon after I get home Wednesday night."

From the way she looked at him he knew they were at a crossroads in their friendship, but he waited until she said, "Loren, I hope what we're doing isn't a mistake. So much has happened...good things, but it will never be like it was between us before all of this craziness. That just isn't possible."

"Are you sorry any of this happened?"

"Not yet, and I hope I never am...but I have trouble believing that you enjoy my company so much that you'd go to all of this trouble and aggravation just to be with me, to take a chance on me with your friends."

"I'm not taking any chances at all. I know you'll like them, and I have no doubt that they will love you. They are quite wealthy, but they are so laid back and in touch with reality that you'd never know it."

"That's another thing. How are Chuck and Sandy going to react when they meet your housekeeper? We're talking about two completely different lifestyles and different social classes."

"Would you prefer that I introduce you as my friend or lover or whatever?"

"Oh, my God not your lover, no, don't deceive your friends to protect me, that wouldn't be right."

"I agree, but I will if it will help you."

Once again she smiled, but she also kissed him softly. Thank you, but no."

"Okay. Now one other thing, I'll introduce you as Holly not Dixie.

"Why use my real name?"

"I like you're real name. I'll still call you Dixie after the introductions though."

"I feel like I'm going to meet your parents."

"No, having you meet Chuck and Sandy is more important to me."

"Oh great, I'm not nervous enough now. I have things that have to be done.

"Okay, and now I have to go to work."

"You're already late."

"I know. I'll just tell everybody I was abducted by a beautiful almost naked woman."

"I'm sure they'd buy that one." After giving her a quick kiss on the cheek he dressed and headed to work.

Dixie wasn't there when he got home from the office and Tuesday was almost a normal day for both of them. Wednesday morning too was their typical coffee together before he went to work, and nothing was said about going to the east coast.

Wednesday evening was another story. Loren was late getting home from the office and when he went in he saw Dixie standing there in a simple and conservative pantsuit, but he still stopped and smiled, "Hi beautiful."

She smiled and said, "Hi boss. Is this okay for the Loft?"

"It's fine. No, it's great, or rather you make it look great. Give me thirty minutes to get ready."

"Take your time."

He peeled his tie off as he went and by the time he reached his bedroom his jacket and tie were in his hands and his white shirt was unbuttoned. At the same time, that he was tossing those things on the bed his eyes fell on his dresser. There was a cup of ice cubes, a short glass and his bottle of Glenfiddich. He stopped and smiled and fixed himself a small drink and enjoyed a taste before stripping naked. Then one more taste, and he went to the shower and was back in ten minutes dressing and emptying his glass of scotch.

He came out and walked right over to Dixie and kissed her cheek. Thank you, that was a very nice touch."

"You're welcome."

Chapter Twelve

The half hour drive to the Loft was pretty quiet. Loren was racking his brain trying to figure out what else he could do to get her to go on vacation with him. It was possible that some of his determination came from the fact that he hated to lose, whether it was a game or a discussion. He wasn't a bad loser, but he didn't like losing at all. But the farther all of this had gone, the more he had thought about having her with him on the boat instead of Chuck's sister. He wanted to show her what it was like to cruise about half a mile off shore without a care in the world, or to explore Albemarle Sound. He wanted her to experience sunning on the fore deck and sip drinks mixed from the best booze to be found. He also wanted her to sample the experience the sensation of being on that very nice boat and watch other boats go by and do it all while sunning naked. Yes, she was raised very conservative and straight laced, but he could feel that other part of her that craved to be set free. He was determined to help her satisfy her cravings. The last thing he thought about before arriving at The Loft, was this evening could very well go very well or horribly wrong, and he could end up losing his friend either tonight or in the very near future.

Dixie would glance at Loren, but she too had things on her mind. She had to decide what she was going to do. She'd finally worn her new very tiny bikini for him and that experience was a mixture of fear, and of elation from going through with it. She liked having him see her like that, but she had been so nervous that it had made her nauseous. That fear finally left her, but she couldn't stop her heart from feeling like it might explode. She knew that he really did want her to go with him, but she kept wondering if he was just obsessing over it. He had told her why he wanted her to go, but she had a hard time believing that was the only reason for his actions. He'd said there was no hidden agenda, and she'd never known him to lie, all questions and no answers. On top of that, she had something else going on in her life that was complicating her decision. In fact, that whole issue had been complicating her life for a very long time and it was nearing the end, assuming she didn't screw it up at the last minute. She had some very serious thinking to do and decisions that had to be faced that could affect their relationship far beyond the vacation issue. What she was going through were things that other people typically faced in their early twenties.

They were soon seated and Benjamin their waiter took their drink orders and left. The Loft wasn't an overly fancy place, but it wasn't a place to wear jeans or shorts either. They studied their menus and then she looked at him and said, "I've changed my mind."

He looked up quickly and almost holding his breath he asked her, "You mean you're not going with me?"

"I haven't said I would yet. No, I mean about having lobster."

He leaned back and his shoulders dropped.

"You are going to drive me crazy, I thought that...well never mind." He reached into the inside pocket of his sport coat and handing her a small package told her, "This is for putting on your sexiest bikini for me."

"Loren...," and then she smiled and accepted the gift. "Thank you."

"You're welcome but I did promise you a gift or two."

"But you were just joking."

"Oh no, I was serious."

When she opened the little jewelry box and she saw the Cristoff's Jewelry label and the necklace at the same time. "Oh my God Loren, this is too much. It's beautiful."

"It's a black pearl from the Cook Islands on an eighteen inch chain."

She patted her eyes with her napkin and said, "Now I'm going to have to go put myself back together."

"Wait just a second," and he handed her a second gift. "I said a gift or two, so I decided to make it two."

She dabbed the tears form her eyes again and accepted the second gift of a smaller black pearl ring in a gold setting. "I'm speechless. What were you thinking spending so much on me?"

"I was thinking that I couldn't wait to give them to you. I always keep my word."

"But all I did was put on my bikini for you."

"I know how hard that was for you to do, and to have you do that for me meant so much. Dixie, over the last couple of years I've watched you change and grow and every day I've worried that you'd tell me you were moving on, that you'd found a better job."

"Loren, I could never find a better job, not ever." Then she smiled and said, "I could find one that pays better I'm sure, but never a better one and never one with these fringe benefits." The waiter chose that moment to take their order so Dixie said, "Order for me would you while I go repair the damages?"

He watched her leave and then gave it his best guess and ordered and then added wine before dinner. When Dixie returned she stood there and asked, "Well, how do they look?"

He looked at her neck and then her right hand and said, "They look very nice, but on you they look so much nicer."

Dinner was very good and they thoroughly enjoyed it and lingered over the last of the wine before leaving. When they reached their car she stopped and put her arms around his waist, and then kissed him like she had never kissed him before. "Loren, I wish I knew how to tell you how much this evening has meant to me."

"I'm glad you've enjoyed yourself."

"But there's one other thing I have to tell you."

"If you tell me you're not going I'd rather not hear it right now."

"Call Sandy and Chuck."

He smiled, put his arms around her and lifted her off of her feet. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. I don't know how I'm going to handle the nudity thing, but I'll figure something out."

"We're going to have a fantastic time."

"I'm really looking forward to it."

Chapter Thirteen

As soon as they were home, Loren checked the time yet again and said, "I'm going to call them right now." Dixie wondered if she should leave the room, but since he was calling from the kitchen instead of his room or his office, she stayed and pretended to putter in the kitchen and also to not listen.

"Sandy, how are you my love?"

"I'm great and so is Chuck, you calling from home?"

"I am. I was hoping you could find a place in your busy schedule to put up with us for a few days."

"Of course we can...wait you said us, who is us?"

"I'd be bringing my very best friend."

"Now don't tell me that would be of the female variety."

"Yes it is."

"Well I'll be damned, you the self proclaimed forever bachelor. We'd love to meet her and even see you."

"Thank you."

"We just got the boat put back in the water, so we have to do a shakedown cruise, but after that we're pretty flexible for a few weeks. I take it we don't need to call Gwen."

"No, but if you talk to her, tell her I said hello and that I think of her often."

"I'll tell her."

"Well, you let me know the time frame and I'll check with my boss."

"Hold on a second and let me ask Chuck." There was about a minute pause and then she came back and said, "We're going out in a couple of days and will only need a day or so beyond that. We didn't have anything major done, so there should be no issues with the No Worries," referring to their boat.

"I'll talk to Frank tomorrow then and see if we can break away soon."

"It's been to long. Oh um, your friend, did you tell her about our quirks?"

"It's been the topic of many conversations in fact, and though worried how she'll handle it, I believe she'd leave tomorrow if we could."

"I'm curious to hear the details and I'll have many questions you know."

"I'm sure there will be and I'll rehearse my answers ahead of time."

"We're looking forward to seeing both of you and give her our best."

"I'll do that, bye."

Before he could say anything Dixie said, "I thought we'd decided I'd be introduced as your housekeeper."

"And you will be. I just wanted to avoid a barrage of questions over the phone."

"You're embarrassed just like I was afraid you'd be."

"Dixie, I am not embarrassed of you at all. I just know Sandy and I didn't want to spend the next half hour on the phone. We'll have hours to talk over drinks or meals or whatever once we get there."

"Okay, but if you fail to mention that little detail I will."

"Don't get mad at me until you have a good reason okay?"

"Okay, I'm sorry, I'm just a little worried about that."

"You just focus on getting a lot of sun and having a good time and I'll guarantee we will."

"Okay. I better go home and get my things done and I'll see you in the morning." Then she went over to him and gave him a light kiss and said, "I still can't believe you bought me those gifts, but I love them and someday I'll find a way to properly thank you for them."

"You're welcome, I'm glad you like them."

Loren got up Thursday morning and was heading to the kitchen when he heard her unlock the backdoor and come in. At least for the time being they were back to their old routine. He found her standing at the counter starting the coffee but she was wearing a long coat. "Is it that chilly out there this morning?"

"No, it's pretty warm actually. She turned to face him and let her coat slip from her shoulders and drop to the floor. Dixie was standing there in her tiny bikini smiling at him. "I followed your suggestion."

"Yes you did, but you should have warned me. That's quite a shock before I've even had coffee. A wonderful shock to say the least, but you about knocked the wind out of me."

"I'm glad you added a wonderful shock because you had me worried for a second."

"That's proof that you have me addled."

"I feel perfectly foolish doing this and to think I'll be like this all day."

"I'm not going to be worth a damn today because I'll keep thinking about you being here dressed like that." He'd seen his share of women in various states of undress, but there was something about seeing Dixie like she was that was more exotic, or rather erotic. He managed to behave himself until he kissed her and said he had to get to the office.

She looked at him and felt his warm hands on her flesh and asked him, "So are you going to kiss me goodbye from now on?"

"I think I might if that's okay."

"I'll let you know if it isn't," and then she patted his ass, turned him toward the door and said, "See you tonight."

"It's a pretty safe bet that I won't be late."

Chapter Fourteen

Friday was a repeat of Thursday complete with Dixie wearing her bikini all day. She told Loren, "I have to admit that this is helping me. I still feel almost naked, but I don't think about it as much as I did at first."

"I'm glad and I'm getting used to seeing you like that too, but I could never get tired of seeing you like that."

"I'm going to tell you a secret, but you have to behave."

"I'll behave."

"Starting early this afternoon I've been staying naked."

"You...you mean all the time and all over the house?"

"Yes. To tell you the truth there isn't a lot of difference."

"Damn it now that's all I'm going to be able to think about."

"You'll survive I'm sure."

"Well I have a surprise for you too. I talked to Chuck on the way home. Can you be ready to go Wednesday morning?"

"Next Wednesday?"

"Yes. Frank is taking some time off for a complete physical so he told me to go as soon as I can and be back here before his physical which is in about two weeks."

"Wow, I haven't even thought about what to pack."

"Your bikini, a cover up, a light summer jacket in case we have a cool night and clothes to come home in, plus your personal things of course."

"That's it?"

"Unless you want to have a second bikini for variety, oh and some kind of...I don't know what to call it, but a beach hat or something like that. The sun can be brutal during the heat of the day, and it might feel good to shield your face and eyes."

"So you're only taking..."

"One swim suit, shave kit and clothes to come home in. Oh and one shorts outfit if we want to go to some marina for dinner or something. But remember you can buy things at the marinas too."

"Not on my income I can't. It's a lot cheaper to take what I have in the closet."

"Okay, but you get the idea. You really went naked today?"

She smiled and said, "Yes I did. I figured that if I could do that here that then maybe the bikini would be that much easier."

"I want to hear you say it again. Will you go with me?"

She licked her lips yet again and taking a deep breath told him, "Yes, I'll go with you." Then before he could say anything she added, "But you better stay close to me or at least keep an eye on me."

"Oh, you can count on that sweetheart," and he reached for the phone and called Chuck and Sandy.

Chapter Fifteen

"I can't believe how fast the time has flown. Here we are waiting for our flight to be announced, and it seems like this morning when I told you I'd go with you." She was looking around and then told him, "I haven't even been on a plane in ten years."

"Then your adventure has already begun."

"My adventure began when I got up this morning."

The plane was still climbing when she told him, "I'm sorry I've made this so complicated and stressful for you."

1...34567...10