Dixie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had her cup to her lips so she swallowed and said, "I had a great night, how about you?"

"Once I got to sleep I didn't move."

"Yes, you did."

"I did?"

"You rolled over and put your arm around me."

"I did? Then what happened?"

She smiled and said, "I went back to sleep."

"That's it?"

"That's the whole story."

Chuck joined them with his coffee in hand and the four of them talked intermittently as they woke up. Loren was the first to disappear to shave and wash up and came back wearing the only shorts and shirt he had packed. Then one by one the others did the same thing and then they went to the restaurant for breakfast. By the time they were done they were awake and ready take on the day.

Dixie joined Chuck at the helm while Loren and Sandy cast off the bow and stern lines before stepping onto the boat. The engines were humming and Chuck, using his D.O.C. or docking on command system, eased the boat away from the dock, and then slipping it into gear they started a slow forward movement. Chuck eased the double throttles forward just a touch, and then another touch, as they eased the bow to the port and headed for the open water. The engines softly rumbled and the exhaust made bubbling sounds in the water at the stern. With a slow straight forward movement set and his course established, Chuck disappeared while Sandy stood at the helm and then a minute later reappeared in his swim suit. Dixie took a deep breath, looked at Loren and then went below to change into her bikini. When she came out, Loren smiled at her and whispered, "You are so damn hot." She liked hearing him say that, but she still felt the need to swallow and take a deep breath before heading up the gangway to the stern deck. Sandy was already there in her bikini and smiled at Dixie telling her, "Now that looks so much better, but Chuck is going to fawn over you so be prepared."

"Thanks, I just hope I don't lose my nerve."

She kissed Dixie's cheek and told her, "You'll do fine and he'll behave himself...well for the most part anyway."

"Don't you worry about Loren seeing you naked?"

"Not anymore. Oh, it wasn't easy to do the first couple of times, but now it's okay."

"Does Loren or Chuck get...you know...hard?"

She laughed and said, "Oh yes, both of them will, and I love it. That tells me I can still get their attention. The day they don't respond at least for a minute, or two is the day I'll start wearing one piece suits."

"I can't believe any of this. I'm on this beautiful boat with two new friends, we're sailing out to who knows where and I'll be almost naked in front of Chuck and Loren."

"That has to be almost overwhelming for you."

"It really is. I just hope I settle down and relax, but Sandy, I'm having a wonderful time and I don't know how to thank you and Chuck."

"I'm glad you are and consider us thanked. Just have fun and be yourself. I can promise that you won't do anything to offend us, so just relax and enjoy the experience, and the next time you come it will be so much easier."

"Thanks, I really do hope there is a next time."

"If we don't see you by next summer, we'll come your way and wring Loren's neck."

Dixie straightened her back, squared her shoulders and showing much more confidence than she felt, she went up to the flying bridge to see Chuck and get that out of the way. Once he had seen her she might be able to relax and better appreciate the day. Sandy was only a few steps behind her, and it was a good thing because as she reached the top she said, "This is fantastic...," and she saw that he was naked and sporting a near erection. She didn't mean to stare, but all she could do was swallow and look at him until he said, "Holly honey, you look amazing, come sit next to me and I promise to keep both hands on the helm." At least her eyes went to his at that point and then Sandy said, "I'll sit on the other side of him and make sure he behaves. Yet again Holly's heart raced, and she stared straight ahead like she was enjoying the view rather than trying to recover from the shock she had just experienced. "Holly, isn't this about perfect," Sandy asked.

For several seconds she sat there and managed a nod of her head before finally saying, "This is incredible." She was terrified, but at the same time she was feeling a rush like she had never felt before. She was still trying to absorb the fact that Chuck was totally nude when Loren appeared...naked and hard. He appeared to be calm as he gave Holly a quick kiss, and then stood there surveying the area. "We're just coming into the main part of Albemarle Sound," Chuck offered.

Loren kept his eyes straight ahead and said, "I was pretty sure we were. It looks the same and it looks awesome as it always does." The motors continued their low rumble and to the four of them that sound were almost like music to them. The steady rhythm of the motors deep below deck and the muffled sound of the exhaust had a soothing quality. They were in no hurry, so the boat slid along slowly and almost silently as the bow kissed the slight swells that it encountered.

Chapter Nineteen

Sandy finally got up and said, "Holly, let's go out on the foredeck for some sun." As soon as they were away from the guys Sandy asked Holly, "How are you holding up?"

"My world is spinning and my heart is racing, but I'm okay. But I'm so mad at myself. I'm a grown woman and I've seen naked men before...well once or twice anyway, and there's no reason for me to be this way."

"Don't be so hard on yourself, you're doing fine and poor Chuck can't keep his eyes off of you. I'll bet seeing Loren was the toughest part for you."

"Sandy, I have to sleep with him and be with him and then go home and work for him like nothing happened. That part worries me even more the anything else. How can it go back to being the way it was?"

Sandy calmly unhooked her bra and tied it to the shiny metal railing and then added her bikini bottom to that and said, "Holly, it never will be like it was so you better get used to that idea. Not for you, or for Loren. None of this can ever be undone, but so what? Okay, so you've seen his bare ass and," she rolled her eyes and smiled and added, "Well, bare everything, and he's seen almost everything that you have to offer. No, you can't go back and pretend none of this happened. But he'll still go to work and you'll have to do whatever you decide you'll do."

"Yes, I have a decision to make and all of this is going to complicate that process. But Sandy, I'm so glad to be here and I'm not going to want to go home when the time comes."

"I know what you mean, because even after all the times we've been out here, there are times when I just don't want to go home."

"So you don't mind Loren staring at you?"

"I love it. That is flattery at it's finest. I'm nine years older than either of you, and he still studies me every time he comes down here."

"What about when Gwen joins you?"

She smiled and said, "Oh so, he told you about Gwen."

"Yes, he was pretty up front about that."

"I know it's weird that she and Chuck can be naked together, but it's never been an issue with them, and I certainly don't care. But anyway when Gwen is here with us, we...I better let Loren tell you sometime."

"I can almost guess a lot of the details."

"I'm sure you can." Holly had more questions she wanted to ask, but there wasn't a tactful way to ask them. She'd just have to assume certain answers and let it go at that.

They continued to sun on their backs and then they turned over onto their bellies. "How you doing Holly, relaxing now?"

"I'm very relaxed."

"You don't mind that the guys are staring at your exposed butt?"

"Like you said, if they are then I'm flattered."

"Way to go but I have a suggestion."

"Okay what's that?"

"Undo your bra so you don't get a nasty tan line. Believe me this sun out here will color you in no time."

"That's true," and she reached back and unhooked her bra letting the sides drop to the deck.

That lasted about fifteen minutes and then Sandy asked, "You still doing okay?"

"I'm in heaven."

"Want to try something that will feel even better?"

"Better than this?"

"I think so anyway. Turn onto your back."

"We were on our backs."

"I mean without your bra. See what it feels like to have that hot North Carolina sun beat down on your breasts and I'll bet you'll love it."

She looked at Sandy and said, "But the guys..."

"Will see your breasts, I know. Just try it for five minutes and decide for yourself. If I'm wrong, you can sit on Chucks lap and I won't say a thing."

Holly raised up on her elbows and stared at Sandy just as Sandy said, "I'm just kidding, but try it on your back."

"Oh my God."

"I know, but I promise you'll like it, and in no time you won't even give it a second thought."

Holly had to talk to her self so hard she was afraid that Sandy could hear her. She looked between her arms at her breasts, took a breath and rolled onto her back leaving her bra underneath her. She quickly lay on her back and put her sunglasses on, but she still closed her eyes for a minute, "Still with me, Holly?"

She nodded and then said, "I'm okay."

"How does it feel to be almost open to the world and feel the sun and the breezes on your skin?"

"I have to admit it does feel wonderful. I liked that feeling on my butt too."

"I do too, and that's why sometimes as we cruise, I stand up and let the wind just drift around me. Sometimes Chuck will join me out here and we just go up or down the shore line just far enough out to be safe."

"Who's piloting the boat?"

"He puts it on auto pilot. He keeps an eye on everything, but the boat does all the work."

"This is all just too much." They stayed on their backs for a little longer, and then rolled over again and let the sun have its way with their backsides. It wasn't long before Sandy worked on Holly again and soon there were two bras and two bikini bottoms tied to the shiny bow rail. "God, I can't believe I'm lying here naked. I'm so relaxed, but at the same time it's like I can feel Chuck and Loren's eyes on me...on my nakedness."

Then as they turned to their backs Sandy looked up and said, "That's because they are staring at us and they are so hard. How does it feel to know that just by lying out here we can make our men so hard and want us so much?" Holly just couldn't bring herself to look up at the men.

Are they really hard?"

"Look for yourself. Even from twenty feet away I can see their cocks." When Holly heard Sandy say that word, without thinking, she looked up and saw naked Loren standing there staring at his naked housekeeper as his large hard cock seemed to wave at her. She had glimpsed it earlier but now she stared at it and then at Chuck's before going back to Loren's hardness. "Isn't this about the best Holly? Our men are lusting after us."

"My heart is racing so fast," but then the men disappeared from view.

Chapter Twenty

Chuck shut the engines down and let the boat drift to a stop and then said, "Time for a swim to cool off."

Sandy jumped up and taking Holly's hand in hers said, "You do know how to swim right?"

"Of course, but right here?"

"Why not, it's as good a place as any," and she dove off the starboard side. As soon as she surfaced, Holly joined her and they played in the water before floating on their backs as Loren and Chuck looked on.

"Loren, can you imagine anything more erotic and sexy than watching those two as they show us their tempting bodies?"

"I really can't. Sandy never changes. She's as sexy and tempting as ever."

"The years are being very good to her that's for sure. But now we come to Holly. Damn, she is so damn hot and just bashful enough to drive me crazy."

"I can't get over how she is changing. Not day by day, but hour by hour. A couple of days ago the best I could hope for was her in a bikini. Now she's swimming naked with Sandy and we have the honor of staring at her."

"You better jump in and play with them while I keep an eye on the boat rather than drop anchor." Loren didn't have to think about it and he went over the side and came up near Sandy. He swam the few strokes to her and with his arm pulling her to him he kissed her and lied saying, "That's from Chuck."

She smiled and said, "I'll just bet."

Then he moved over to Holly and kissed her and said, "That's from me."

As they swam toward the stern, Chuck flipped the swimming ladder down, and one by one they came aboard with Loren coming up last and looking at Holly's naked ass. They went down and quickly rinsed the salt water off of themselves and then the two women headed to the foredeck to dry off in the sun. Both women were silent for a minute and then Holly asked, "Does your heart race when they stare at you?"

"Not as much as it used to, because I've seen them like that many times, but it still does and I never tire of it."

"What about when Loren isn't here, do you have anybody else that you...you know...tease?"

"Gwen has a friend that joins us once in awhile, but most often it's with Loren and Gwen, or just Chuck and me, and infrequently, a couple from town, never anybody from the marina crowd."

Perhaps Sandy didn't see them either, but more likely she just kept quiet as Loren knelt next to Holly as Chuck joined Sandy. She felt his presence first and she held her breath. Then slowly turning her head she saw his bare legs and knees just inches from her. It was a good thing that she did realize he was there, because a second later he touched her back and said, "You feel so warm maybe I better put some lotion on you before you burn." Her thoughts were so jumbled that she couldn't even speak at first. Knowing he was looking at her when he was so far away was one thing, but knowing he was right next to her and his hand was on her back not far from her exposed butt was almost too much to handle.

She licked her lips and stared at his legs knowing his cock was no more than a couple of feet from her face. She managed a whispered, "Okay," and again held her breath as he took the cap from the bottle. The sun warmed lotion felt almost cold to her as he gently and carefully applied the cream to her and thankfully worked his way up toward her shoulders. She watched as he shifted so he could reach more of her and his harness came into full view. She could stare at it all she wanted to now. Her sunglasses hid her eyes and he was busy caressing her and carefully working the cream into her. She wanted to cry and laugh and moan all at the same time. She wanted him to touch her everywhere and to leave her alone, but her eyes never left his hard shaft. It moved and swayed, but it never faltered. It stayed hard and the tip had a drop of his juices hanging from the tip. It had been so very long since her eyes had been that close to a penis, even a soft one.

His hands moved down to her butt, then so she could no longer stare at his manhood, so she turned her head and saw Chuck doing the same to Sandy, and his cock was all but tapping her side as he moved. Both of them looked so much alike, but she was sure that were she to touch both of them she would be able to feel the difference. Chuck's hand was teasing Sandy's butt as his fingers disappeared between her cheeks, and then would retreat and work her upper thighs. Then she felt Loren's hand doing much the same to her. Again she held her breath and closed her eyes as her hands curled into tight fists. The sensations that shot through her body were almost overwhelming, and they scared her. but she didn't move. She couldn't even decide if she wanted him to stop or keep going.

He moved on down her thighs and legs and on to her feet before stopping and coming back up to her. "Dixie, I better let you do the front when you turn over." She saw Sandy roll onto her back as Chuck continued seeing to his wife's needs. She was getting that wave of nausea again, and she was making her lips sore from licking and chewing on them so much. She turned her head and looked up at Loren and then slowly turned onto her back. She was going to tell him to continue, but her voice just wouldn't work so she handed the bottle back to him and submitted herself to him. It was only mid morning of their first day of sailing, and she was naked with all of them and Loren was putting his hands all over her.

Loren bent down and softly kissed her before whispering, "Are you sure, Dixie?"

She kept her sunglasses in place, but she nodded her head and pulled him down closer and whispered, "I'm sure...but...Loren, please don't...,"

"I won't. As much as I want to, I won't do that." Then with his lips all but touching her ear, he whispered, "You are so incredibly sexy I can hardly stand it. There is so much I want to say to you, but I won't." Then he resumed his mission and was soon applying the lotion to her firm modest breasts, and made sure he paid just a little extra attention to her nipples before moving down her belly. By the time he was done, she couldn't keep her hips still. His hands had all but touched her sex as he coaxed lotion between her thighs, and every time he neared the treasure between her legs, her butt cheeks would tighten and her hips would push up just slightly. She even let her legs move apart in a wanton plea for him to please her. Her own body was trying to defy her wishes as his hands worshiped her. He finally moved up to her and they shared a long and tender kiss before he whispered, "I have to get away from you for a minute honey, before I go insane." She moved her glasses up and they looked into each other's eyes without speaking. Then he stood up and looked down at her as his cock hovered over her. She looked at his balls and wanted to cup them in her hand and she did at least in her mind. She didn't even have to close her eyes to imagine her hand on his cock and balls. How she was ever going to last through their vacation she had no idea. In fact she was pretty sure something would happen between them before they headed home and she had to decide just what she would do or how she would feel about that. She knew what she wanted, but she had that issue waiting for her at home.

Chapter Twenty One

Holly just lay there trying to get control of herself. Loren had just taken her some wonderful places she hadn't been to in a long time and she loved it. It scared the life out of her, but she loved it and her heart was still racing. She didn't even know if Sandy was still next to her, so she looked over and there she was on her back with her sunglasses on and her skin shining from the lotion. Sandy looked over at Holly and asked, "You doing okay?"

"I'm still trying to decide."

"You are amazing. You arrived here yesterday scared to death of seeing the men naked or being naked, and you just let him put his hands all over your naked body and wave his package at you. Holly, are you sure you're not telling me a tall one?"

"I'm really not. When Loren knelt next to me, I didn't know what to do. I couldn't jump up and run off and embarrass him in front of you and Chuck, but then I didn't know he was going to put lotion on me like that."

"I should have warned you that might happen. That's one of Chuck's favorite things to do."

"Oh my God that's right, Chuck was right there watching Loren all but make love to me."

Sandy laughed and said, "He was well short of that, but I know what you mean. Yes, he was watching you more than looking at me."

"And you're not mad?"

"No. He looks at other women all the time, but he's in my bed every night."

"So you and Chuck have never...you know...swapped?"

"We never have. Oh, we've done our share of teasing and so forth, but we've never swapped and I'm pretty sure we never will."

Holly smiled and asked, "Just pretty sure?"

Sandy smiled back and said, "Well, you never know what tomorrow might bring in the way of surprises."