Dixie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It doesn't matter now because we're on our way."

"Loren, if you had any idea what it was like when I was growing up."

"You mean at home?"

"Yes. I told you I grew up in a very conservative catholic home, but that really doesn't give a true picture. My father was something of a religious zealot, I guess you could say. Every thought he had involved religion or was strongly influenced by it. He couldn't string twelve words together without mentioning something about church, the priest, or the bible. When I left home at eighteen, it was to get away from him."

"You've never told me any of that."

"I've tried not to think about it...sort of pretend that it never was like that I guess."

"And your mother?"

"She stuck with him until he died about...well about the time I started working for you. I didn't even go to his funeral."

"You're pretty lucky in a way. You could have just as well rebelled and turned out to be a...I don't know, a prostitute, or a stripper, or something just to prove your independence. Sort of give your father the finger I guess."

She smiled and said, "That is true. I even had those thoughts for awhile, but fortunately I didn't choose that path."

Are you still nervous about being on the boat?"

"Me nervous, no...I'm scared out of my mind."

"And yet here you are. This really is hard for you."

"It is, but damn it, I wanted to be with you on this adventure. I want to know you and be with you outside of your house, and...well, that's my motivation."

"I have to say, you are one gutsy and sexy lady."

She smiled and said, "Right now, I don't feel very sexy, but I do feel a little queasy...but I'll be okay I think." She was quiet for a minute and looked out at the clouds and then asked him, "Do we go straight to their boat?"

"No, they said they would wait for us at the marina restaurant. We can have dinner there before going to the boat."

"Meeting them there will make it easier for me I'm sure."

"It probably will."

"I know this is crude and all, but...just how rich are they?"

"Well, they can't buy any countries or even small islands, but they are very comfortably fixed. With today's prices, it probably costs them something like close to six or seven hundred dollars to fill the fuel tank on the boat."

"Oh my God, you must be joking."

"Unless the tank is smaller than I remember, and they can go through a tank of fuel pretty fast. Dixie remember, I told you that they are as easy going and common as they come. They never flaunt their wealth, or even talk about it, and outside of their boat they live a pretty common life."

"How could your life ever be common with that kind of money?"

"Well, common by their standards. They have a housekeeper, but no other household help other than their gardener for example. Their home is beautiful, but not huge or ostentatious."

"How can people with that kind of money relate to the common working man?"

"Because they were poor at one time, and for quite awhile, and have never forgotten what that was like. Then his father came up with some kind of invention that I never quite understood, and he made a ton of money with it. Then Chuck took over the business and bought a couple of other businesses which have flourished. He sold out last year, so now they are all of forty and retired."

"It sounds like a fairy tale life."

"I think so too. I just wish I knew their fairy."

They were well into their flight when Dixie asked Loren, "How did you get Ginny to talk to me about us and the trip?"

He smiled and thought about how he could best answer it. "I left early one of the days at the seminar because I was falling asleep it was so boring. I took a chance and called Ginny's room and she was just back from shopping so we went down to the bar and talked over drinks. Dixie, Ginny and I flirt with each other a lot and have for a long time."

"And Mr. ...I mean Frank doesn't mind?"

"No, he's used to us. Anyway I mentioned you at some point..."

"Why would you mention your housekeeper to Ginny?"

"Didn't we talk about this?"

"So how did I come up in conversation?"

"I guess vacations and Chuck and Sandy and their boat came up first. I talked about that and I must have said I'd like to take you out to meet them and spend time on the boat."

"Didn't she think that was rather unusual?"

"She never showed it or commented on it. Well, other than saying she was jealous because she'd like me to take her."

"Oh really, tell me more Mr. Stud."

"She was just teasing me again. There's no way that Frank would go along with that, especially once I told her we go around naked."

"Oh my God, that's right you did tell her. So she would go and be naked if it weren't for Frank? Or better yet, had Frank said yes you would have taken her?"

"I never really thought about it. I was too focused on taking you."

"And I thought I was so special and that's why I'm here now instead of her."

He didn't know if she was serious or not, and he couldn't move much in his small seat, but he took her hand and said, "You are special, and that is why you're here right now. If that wasn't true I wouldn't have waited so long for you to decide if you would come with me, I would have just gone and hoped that Gwen or somebody might show up."

She just smiled and said, "So you and Ginny are pretty tight then."

"We're pretty close." He knew she would come unglued if she knew just how close he had been to Ginny that afternoon.

Since they had no checked baggage, they were out of the terminal ahead of the other passengers and they were on their way to the restaurant at Hannity Marina.

Chapter Sixteen

Chuck and Sandy were standing in the shade near the restaurant, and as soon as they saw Loren they came over and met them at the taxi. While Loren was getting the bags from the driver, Chuck gave Dixie a hug and said, "Hi Holly, this is Sandy and of course I'm Chuck, it's nice to meet you at last." He shook Loren's hand and took one of the bags, and the foursome went into the restaurant as Sandy and Dixie talked about the flight and the weather predictions for the coming days. Their grand vacation had begun and when Loren looked at Dixie, she smiled and then went back to talking to Sandy. They took their time having after dinner drinks, but Dixie was determined to handle the stress without benefit of getting half looped, so she had a couple of glasses of white wine. Then when she least expected it, Chuck told Dixie, "Loren has told us about you and his description was technically accurate, but woefully inadequate and you are more than this guy deserves."

"Thank you Chuck, I'm not so sure about that, but maybe you can convince him for me anyway."

"I'll work on that. Now let's get you two out to the boat so you can change into more appropriate garb."

She looked at his shorts and said, "I take it that is appropriate garb."

"It is when we're here, but once we're away from the marina we're into our suits...or less."

Sandy told him, "Now don't rush things Chuck, Holly has to at least get used to us." Dixie's heart had about stopped, but when Sandy said that she resumed breathing and smiled at Sandy in appreciation of her intervention.

Loren remembered where their boat was from the last time and turned to head that way when Chuck told him, "This way, we're in a different slip now."

"And just when I learned where the other one was." It was a fairly long walk and Loren still didn't see their boat. He kept pace with Chuck until they stopped and he said, "Well, here we are."

Loren looked at the boat Chuck was facing and said, "That's not...is it?"

Chuck smiled and said, "Yep, it's all ours. We picked it up a few weeks ago down at Key Largo, Florida, and had it shipped up here."

"So all of that smoke about getting it serviced, was just that, smoke."

"Nope we had the whole boat gone over and then we took her out and put her through her paces before you came down."

"How big is this thing?"

"Forty five feet long at the water line, with an aggressive foredeck for more room and her beam is over fourteen feet."

"She's a beauty, but damn she's big."

"She is that, but she's also easier to handle than old No Worries." Then Loren looked at the new paint on the side and read, Skinny Dippin'. "Well the name sure is appropriate."

"We thought so too. Come aboard and we'll give you the grand tour."

Dixie's eyes jumped around as she tried to take it all in. Her heart was racing but not from fear this time. She could hardly believe that this was going to be their place for the next several days to sleep and eat and sun. Loren put his arm around her waist and they went aboard as Sandy said, "We have our stateroom of course, plus a second stateroom, and we can bunk three more in the salon, before we have to resort to using the floor. We have two hundred gallons of fresh water aboard, so we can easily go a week without refilling, if we're frugal with bathing." Dixie was having trouble believing her eyes. Everywhere she looked the boat shined and looked like new.

Chuck continued the tale saying, "Even though she's big, she still drafts less than four feet and we can easily do thirty plus if the seas aren't too rough." They went down the gangway and stopped in the salon as Dixie slowly turned as she looked at all of the leather. The couch had to be almost ten feet long and on the other side was a second couch that wasn't a lot shorter. There was a small coffee table and other small tables and windows everywhere she looked, and the carpet felt deep under her feet. They moved on to the galley and talked about all of the features there and then on toward the bow and their stateroom.

Sandy took over again and said, "Full queen size bed and two small closets, plus dresser drawers under the bed, so we have more storage than we need. Oh, and we have a full head of course." They retraced their steps and stern end of the salon, then went down three steps and Sandy told them, "This is your stateroom, also queen bed and a head, with a shower, and storage under the bed."

Dixie was in awe. "This is so overwhelming. Forgive me for sounding so naïve, but I never would have guessed it would be so plush and gorgeous."

"Thank you, Holly. We really love it and we're eager to take you two out tomorrow. We thought since it's so late, that we could stay here tonight and then leave in the morning after breakfast at the marina."

"That sounds wonderful."

"Okay you two stow your gear and we'll meet you topside for a drink, and of course Chuck will have to show Loren the helm and all of those toys."

Loren and Dixie tossed the bags on the bed and pulled out what they would wear and then stood there for a second. The bathroom, or rather head, was just about large enough to shower in if you were careful, but changing in there, though possible, wouldn't be pleasant. Loren said, 'Okay we'll turn our backs to each other and change."

That worked for about thirty seconds. "Loren, you're looking, now stop that."

He kept his voice soft as he said, "Dixie, you're looking too, but you don't have to stop."

"I was just checking to see if you would look."

"And just happened to see me nearly bare ass in the process, while I was checking to see if you looked." she had tried to just turn her head and keep her back to him, but he saw her left bra covered breast and her sweet butt hiding under her panties. "This is a silly effort anyway, hell, I've seen more of you than that, and you've seen me in my underwear so what's the big deal?"

She smiled and then admitted, "You're right, this is stupid," and she turned to face him just as the front of his briefs started to tent. She lost control of her eyes just long enough to confirm that he was rapidly growing, and then looked down as she slipped on her shorts and he stood there wondering what he was going to do about his problem. He didn't want to go topside and show Chuck and Sandy the bulge in his shorts so soon after arriving, but seeing Dixie in her bra and panties got to him, even more than seeing her in her tiny bikini.

As soon as she was ready he said, "Go on up and I'll be there in a minute." Dixie knew why he was stalling so she smiled at him before walking over and kissing him.

"I'll see you topside," and she sashayed out of his sight.

Chapter Seventeen

It was several minutes before Loren appeared, and thankfully Chuck took him up to the flying bridge and showed him all of his new electronic toys. Loren listened to the litany of features and new design features and then smiled and said, "Chuck, this is amazing. I mean this is really top shelf, but you are so damn spoiled."

He smiled and said, "Damn right I am, and I love it but look at you. I about half expected you and Gwen to hook up, but now that I've met Holly I have to say you've done good."

"I'm one lucky lad that's for sure."

"So you two serious?"

"Good question."

"Damn it Loren, despite what you always say, you can't be a bachelor forever, or you'll end up living alone and being very lonely and miserable." Loren just smiled but left it there. "You need professional help," and he led the way back down to join the women on the aft deck. Sandy was waving at some guy going down the dock and said, "Hey Pete."

"Hi Sandy, love your new toy."

"Thanks, gotta keep up with the Jones's you know."

"You're doin' one hell of a job," and he moved on.

"Do you and Chuck know most of the people here Sandy," Dixie asked.

"Quite a few, but not all by any means, about a dozen boats down toward the shore is a couple on twenty eight footer from New York that we really like, and we try to get together with them every so often, and there are a few others, but a lot of them are just like Pete, just a wave and a hello."

Loren and Chuck talked about work and anything relating to their businesses while Dixie and Sandy talked. "Holly, Loren calls you Dixie, would you rather we use that name?"

"Either one is fine. My name is Holly, and Dixie is a nickname that I was given a number of years ago."

"I like Holly, it fits you better than Dixie. Oh wait, that's right I remember Loren talking about you."

"I'm his housekeeper."

"That's right, how dense can I be."

"I hope that doesn't bother you."

Sandy laughed and said, "Of course not, but if I know Loren you do a lot more for him than just see to his house." She paused and then standing up said, "Let's go look at the foredeck again." As soon as they were far enough away to not be heard Sandy said, "Chuck and I have known Loren for ten years or more. His father was a friend of my father back in the poor days. So you keep his house, cook for him and about everything else I'll bet."

Dixie smiled and said, "Yes just about everything else...except sleep with him."

"You...you really haven't?"

"Not yet."

"So tonight will be...I don't know what to call it."

Dixie smiled and said, "It is going to be very interesting to say the least."

"I'm stunned and don't even know what to say. I'm sorry about the accommodations we had planned then."

"That's okay. I think we can manage to sleep next to each other okay."

Sandy laughed and said, "I can't wait to see how this works out. You two won't fight will you?"

"No, there will be no fights. I brought sleeping pills just in case I have trouble sleeping."

Sandy laughed yet again and said, "Damn, this is going to be a very interesting week." Dixie really liked Sandy just as Loren had predicted. She really was down to earth and friendly. Then Sandy stopped and said, "So you haven't even seen him naked."

"No, just in his underwear and he's seen me in my bikini, but I understand that will change in the next day or so."

"I'm sure it will and you'll see Chuck and me too."

"I know. Loren and I spent a lot of time talking about that very thing." Dixie gave up and told her about her upbringing and her determination to see it through, and join in their lifestyle, though Loren wasn't expecting that to happen. They were perched on the bow rail next to each other and talked until their butts complained too much, and then they rejoined the guys.

Chuck watched them reappear and said, "It's about time you two came back. We've been deprived of Holly's company just about long enough."

Dixie smiled at Chuck and then quickly looked at Loren because she'd just imagined him sitting there naked. She was almost looking forward to getting that experience behind her so she could stop worrying about it.

They talked until well past dark and then they headed for their respective staterooms. This was going to be the next big hurdle for Dixie. They took turns brushing their teeth and washing up and then Loren said, "Want me to look the other way so you can get ready for bed?"

"Yes, would you? No peeking this time okay?"

"I'll behave." She didn't turn away but instead watched him as she stripped naked and slipped between the sheets. "It's safe now." He turned around and smiled and the peeled his shirt, off not bothering to tell her to look the other way because he knew she would anyway. She watched him strip to his underwear, but at the last second lost her nerve and looked away until she felt him slide into bed next to her. He shut the light off so only the feeble moonlight that filtered in through the tinted windows illuminated their little room. He turned on his side to look at her and asked, "You doing okay?"

"I'm having a wonderful time."

"I'm glad, so am I. Listen...I just wanted to tell you that seeing you in your bra and panties...you were so damn sexy standing there."'

"But you've seen more of me than that."

"I know, and it probably makes no sense to you, but...I don't know how to explain it, you just...I held my breath when I saw you."

"What are you saying, that you don't want that to happen again or that you do."

"Of course I want that to happen again."

"Sandy and I talked about going naked and so forth, and I told her about my problem."

"What did she say?"

"I should do what I'm comfortable with, but she warned me that Chuck would be showing his wares as she put it, and I said I had been warned and that I'm ready."

"Are you?"

"No, but I guess I'll just deal with it. It will be even harder for me with you though."

"Listen...if it will spoil your week, I won't do that."

She stopped then and asked, "You'd do that for me even though you've looked forward to that?"

"Yes, I will if that's what you want."

She carefully turned to her side and moved closer to him as she held the sheet against her breasts. She made sure the sheet would behave and the put her arm over him and said, "You are so sweet."

His arm went over her and his hand touched her back, and he froze. "You...you're naked."

"Yes I am, and so are you right?" Her hand carefully drifted down until she felt his warm hip and then moved back up. "You are naked."

"Oh shit, Dixie."

"Want one of my sleeping pills?"

"I better have two and wash them down with a pint of booze."

She got as close as she dared and kissed him lightly and said, "Night Loren, and thank you for bringing me with you."

"You're welcome. Dixie...could we share just one more kiss?" They did and that proved to be a near mistake for both of them.

"Loren, you get back to your side and I'll do the same. See you in the morning," and she very carefully moved away and turned her back to him.

Chapter Eighteen

When Loren woke in the morning, he discovered Dixie was already up. He sat up and rubbed his head and face to help him wake up, and then hit the head before slipping on his shorts and stumbled up the gangway, and found her and Sandy talking over coffee. He smiled and said good morning and then retreated to the galley and returned with coffee. He looked around and took a deep breath of the sweet morning air and then sat next to Dixie. "Sleep okay?"

1...45678...10