Dom Roomies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She me crawl over and start to lick it, but then she told me to open my mouth wide and press my lips tight against her, then she put her hand on the back of my head to hold me there firmly and said, "get it all down." and started to piss right into my mouth.

I think the girls could hear the stream hitting against my tongue as I used my new training to get past the warm, salty taste and my own revulsion and surprise at being used as a toilet, to just drink it all down, the girls watched as my Adam's apple was moving, keeping the liquid constantly going down. I'll say this for Kim's training, it works, this was much easier then out of the hose and the taste was far milder than hard liquor or vinegar, but obviously this was the most disgusting.

Kim finished and pulled away, and I gasped for a breath, and started to gag, the disgust taking over now, I coughed and wanted to spit, but didn't. The girls all clapped in appreciation, except Carly who simply filmed. Kim then told me I was to lick her clean, and I did as Carly got in for a close up of me licking her slit clean with my tongue.

Then Val grabbed my neck collar and roughly pulled me into the tub and had me kneel, ass on my heels, she then stood in front of me, put one leg up on the tub ledge and told me to hold my mouth wide open, she split her pussy lips with one hand, Carly moved in for a close up, and then she started to let it go, my face 6 inches under her pussy, as she sprayed piss all over the face, and into my mouth.

Kim told me to pretend like it's water to rinse the soap off your face, bath in it like a shower, so I did, bringing my hands up and running them through my hair, getting it all over me, until Val finished, and then I swallowed what was in my mouth.

Leaving me drenched in Val's piss, Kim said, "We're going to start using you as a toilet sometimes, Dick taker, this stuff will become normal. So, there's another 2nd half surprise."

Then, I showered the girls, and did it from outside the tub, after that I showered off the piss off myself in the backyard.

From then on, they did start to work a lot more piss play into the routine, lots of mornings, Kim would call on me, and I had to kneel, mouth open, neck craned back and hold eye contract with Kim as she looked down on me and pissed in my mouth. Sometimes she'd make me beg, not verbally, but she'd make me kiss her feet before she'd 'let me' be her toilet. Sometimes she'd make me get into her bed in the morning and she'd just roll onto her back and do it into my mouth without even getting out of bed. And she explained that morning piss was usually the strongest, because it sat there overnight, and I learned it was much worse than the rest of the day, way stronger, unless they ate certain foods or were drinking alcohol or something, but Kim tended to make me her toilet in the morning more than any other time.

They liked to relieve themselves in the shower now, they would put a metal ring gag in my mouth, holding it wide open, then doing what Val did, just peeing in my mouth and all over my face, hair and chest, making me hold the piss that got into my mouth there for 5-10 minutes until they were finished showering and let me swallow.

The worst, and what became a frequent thing while drinking, was to piss in my water bowl, so I had to be down on my knees in the kitchen drinking piss out of a dog bowl, like a dog, using only my tongue to lap it up.

Carly liked to mix it with sparkling water and call it canine golden champagne. That tasted even worse. It was something I actively hated the prospect of doing, while I know that drinking a girl's piss as they taunt me is beyond degrading, I have to admit, when Val would squat over the dish, in a sexy skirt before she went out, and let it flow into that dish, it got me really excited, and if it wasn't morning, or wasn't being forced down my throat, their urine didn't taste too bad, really. It was gross on one hand, but I did enjoy drinking it, down on my knees, stuck to her pussy as the mild, warm tasting piss flowed into my throat, I liked it.

I wonder how much of this was a result of just me being really horny and denied orgasm, I remember in my regular days before this, I loved the taste of pussy, but only when I was turned on, it was probably unappealing to me 30 minutes after coming, when you're turned on, you have an animalistic side that comes out. Or sucking on toes, is not something you'd want to do to a girl unless it was in a sexual context -- you like it when you're horny. I wonder if now, all this shit, basically everything I do, is just like me being in a permanent, like overdrive of the heat of the moment, being so horny, I've gone a bit crazy and think everything remotely sexual is amazing, because that's the way I feel. If I liked sucking on toes as foreplay once in a while, does not orgasming for months and being constantly turned on just make it infinitely more appealing to me?

I don't know, but I think so, like it was into sucking a girl's toes for foreplay, and not even that into it, to be honest, I'd only do it if she was into it in my old life, because it wasn't my favorite thing or anything. And again I'd only even do that when I was horny, but now I was really horny all the time, so it was no coincidence that I was desperate to suck on the girls toes, even if they just came out of jogging shoes. And like I said, that was something I was only kind of into before, and now I could do it for hours anytime, it had to be a result of my lack of orgasming and being horny, so that was probably why stuff like drinking piss or getting spit on were things I was into now, everything was amplified. I'm not sure if the girls consciously made it that way, but that had to be what was happening.

Meanwhile, Alice's arrival actually left me feeling even more like an object, now the girls had little to do with me directly, everything was orders now, no praise, insults or humiliation. I was like a routine for them now, I'd wake up, massage them sometimes, they'd eat, shower and they say things like wash here, there, etc. Deb would call me up after a workout, I'd go up to her room and she's sit on the bed and say lick my feet, then in between the toes, then make me do all her sweaty crevices, arm pit, knees, under her breasts, neck, ears, I'm not even sure why she'd have me do that so often, I don't think it turned her on, it rarely escalated, she always seemed bored and a little cross while I did it, maybe just to see me do something degrading.

Then she'd have me massage her, while she said nothing or just 'deeper,' 'shoulder,' etc, occasionally if she had nothing to do, I'd eat her out and she just lay there, holding my head to her cunt as I ate her, I could feel her come, she would let me go then say "Go find Alice." who would then have stuff for me to do. And that's what it was like pretty much all the time. Very formal.

That's what it felt like, meanwhile, they would tease, flirt and when they were playing with Alice they would fucking yell, scream, giggle, when they were playing with Alice, I was pretty jealous. They were so eager to play with her. Not to mention they just liked hanging out with her, in a non-sexual situations. Alice seemed to love her role quite a lot too, she was very submissive sexually.

She fit in with the girls who treated her equally outside of the playroom, so she spent her time with 4 very sexy girls, and a male slave who would do whatever she wanted and just relaxed, her only real job was making sure I did mine.

In a matter of days her shame was gone, I don't think she was that into women, eating pussy didn't turn her on like me but she would always do it when ordered, at the very least she took pride in getting good at it, and already she had gone from quiet to pretty confident when dealing with me.

As Alice felt comfortable, Kim decided that I would give her her first enema, and she would learn to give me mine as least once a week.

First they did me, of course I got the big dildo nozzle wedged in and took the enema, then Kim had Alice rub my stomach while it sat in there for a few minutes, it felt amazing, the rubbing, and then I was allowed to expel it, then we did Alice and it was pretty smooth, she got the little tiny nozzle and I filled her up carefully and slowly, and I rubbed her stomach, as it protruded a bit now, being so full, and then she let it go, as a few girls were in the room, she seemed a bit embarrassed by it. They decided to have her do another one. I think she liked it, and if it kept her ass clean, that made it so much better for me and my tongue.

Her first contribution to the girls was to fit a strap on around her thigh so it was tight, then having me basically sit on her knee on the dildo and fuck myself in the ass with it, bouncing up and down on her as she just sat there, watching me or TV or being on her cellphone. Sometimes she'd have me do it facing her, my legs wrapped around her waist then my hands on her shoulders. She loved to chant "bouncy, bouncy.." in a high pitched voice as I went up and down.

The other girls liked that and started to do it too, and now instead of breast licking usually this was what we did when they were relaxing, soon variations came in, a popular one was attaching some form of weighted nipple clamps and then they added a bell to make sure I bounced hard, so when I fucked it had to ring every time. She usually got longer dildos so I had a lot of length to travel on each stroke.

The other girls really loved to watch Alice do this to me, me sitting on this small girls lap, bouncing up and down like a baby as the bells rang with every thrust. Her style was very playful, stroking me as I did it, encouraging, as opposed to the other girls who loved pure pain and humiliations. She'd make the other girls laugh with shit she said like "and what to you want from Santa, little boy." I liked when she talked to me, joked at me, even though I couldn't answer, she was very playful and witty, much funnier than the other girls. In a different circumstance, I could see myself being good friends, maybe even dating Alice, while the others, the more I got to know them, I don't think they had personalities that meshed with mine well on that basis, obviously in our current situation it worked great.

The first time they went out to a nightclub with Alice, they started drinking in the TV room, and I mostly just exhausted myself as I had to crawl back and forth with serving trays of drinks and otherwise they were making me work on the sit dildo, so I was always bouncing on one girl's knee, hard, as the girls all talked and got drunk. It was like 2 hours and my legs were killing me, when they decided to dress Alice up slutty for her night out.

So they stuck a vibrating butt plug in my ass, a big one, and left the clamps on tight and had me go get a whole bunch of outfits, underwear and shoes from various girls closets for Alice to try out.

They stripped Alice naked and then had me basically dress her in various dresses and shoes as she just kind of passively let me. They found an outfit they liked best, one of many small dresses and heels, then as they helped her with make up they had me brush her hair, they told her she was getting fucked tonight, and she had to bring a guy back, so I had to get her pussy ready, so they told me to lick her and get her wet but do nothing else, and then they all went back to their own rooms and got ready themselves pretty quickly and left.

I waited for their return and they dragged me into the bathroom, into the tub, where first Carly hiked her small dress up over her hips and pulled her panties down and started to piss on me, making me get a lot in my mouth, but also over my face and chest. She had a lot of piss in her this time, and since they'd been drinking, it was way stronger than normal.

"We saved our alcohol pisses for you. It got bad, the trip home was tough." Kim said, and she hopped up next, while Val was behind me and I felt a stream hit the back of my head as Kim aimed for my mouth. Val pulled my wet hair back at one point to get some of her own in my mouth as I swallowed whenever they weren't aiming at my mouth, and opened widely again right after.

Then Alice came in, and in the doorway, I could see a random guy follow behind and stop, and was there watching as Alice, too, pissed all over me, while the guy was very confused until Alice dragged him away. As they left, presumable to fuck, the rest of the girls cheered them on. Deb, briefly entered, but left right after Alice with a naughty look on her face. The other three girls all looked like they weren't ready to go to bed yet either.

It was somewhat of a breach of protocol to bring a guy back here, as it was one of the few things I requested before I started, but I guess peeking in a bathroom for 30 seconds isn't so bad. He was the first guy anybody brought back, the girls would tend to stay overnight at the guy's house when they hooked up.

The girls all took their dresses and shoes off, but left their underwear on, and told me to go out back and shower, while they went towards Alice. Night showers were awful as it was cool, and the water was freezing, so it took a long time to heat back up again, I felt cold all night usually, as I didn't have blankets.

I took my time out there, and when I came back, Alice was on the couch, naked, legs in the air, as the guy was in her, meanwhile, Deb was naked, and kneeling on Alice's face as Deb and the random guy made out on top of them. I tried to slip by, but it was impossible, the other three girls were still in their night clothes, watching. Kim called me in and had me kneel beside her on the opposite side of the room to watch.

I felt awkward, but thankfully, it didn't take long, as the guy pulled out and came on Alice's stomach. Deb then grinded her a little longer and she too came. She then got off Alice but made Alice scoop the cum off her stomach and eat it all.

The guy said, "What the fuck kind shit you guys into over here?" Meanwhile Val had just came back into the room wearing a huge strap on and pushed my face into the chair cushion, and my ass was a bit lower than her hips, so she spread her legs wide behind me and started pounding down.

I heard Kim say, "What about you? Want to be one of our slaves?"

He said, "No, I don;t think I'm into piss and ass fucking." Then I heard Alice say she'd walk him out and he was gone, meanwhile the girls each took a turn pounding my ass with the big dildo. I heard screaming and moaning near me so I assumed Alice's tongue was working too.

When they were finished, I felt the cool breeze on my ass which must have been wide open, before I felt a few globs of spit fly into it and then they left me go to bed. An hour or so later, they brought Alice in, wobbly on her feet from the alcohol and locked the door. She passed out on top of my quickly.

Really early the next morning Alice woke up early, maybe still a little drunk, and rotated her tiny body so her head was the opposite way, it took a while, then pulled me down so I was crammed mostly into one end of the cage. My legs and ass crammed up to the end.

She lay on top of my in a 69 type position, positioning her pussy over me.

"Just a little, I just want you to get in there deep with that tongue, where the strange guy with the long dick was just a few hours ago.

So I did, she mostly just made me stick it in real deep and wave it around for a little bit.

She then told me to stop licking her, and passed back out again, leaving me crammed in a really uncomfortable position, with her pussy right above my face. I was way too uncomfortable to sleep and her scent was right in my face, I could touch her lips just by sticking out my tongue, but wasn't supposed to, and it was so hard to resist. She smelled so sweet.

Eventually Deb came and let us out.

Alice took me into the TV room and she smothered my face, she had me lay on the couch, while she sat normally on one end, but on my face. She made me lick her asshole the whole time. She really sat on me so it was hard to breathe and she would pull up for me to get a fresh breathe every once in a while. She really made me work hard too, if I didn't she'd slap my balls until I was tonguing away again. It was a long time to spend with my tongue licking her asshole, as she just watched TV and occasionally get me a breath. It had to have been over an hour of doing this before she finally said, "Your mouth must be filthy. We'll do something about that."

When breakfast was served, Alice gave me a bar of soap and put it in my mouth, and I had to hold it there while they ate. It was big and I could feel my teeth sinking into it as it just sat in my mouth, my saliva mixing with the soap to create a horrible taste in there, it was getting really bad before Alice finished breakfast, then had me open wide and rubbed it all around for a little while longer, and let me spit, but not wash the taste out for a while.

Maybe the girls were rubbing off on her, making her more sadistic, or just more curious about what she could make another human do. She would make me cram into one cage to sleep, making me get in the fetal position to fit in, and then chaining my neck, ankles and wrists to the cage so I was locked in there, and then sticking a dildo in my ass and leaving me for the night, it was well beyond the playful, teasing style of humiliation she usually employed.

Overhearing their conversations often, Alice only planned to stay for two weeks, but everyone agreed that she should stay more, so with Kim saying Alice was going to be more submissive if she stayed, as she had all kinds of nasty fantasies with her 95 lbs little playgirl, Alice grinned coyly and said she wanted to play too. I was surprised, as I didn't think she was that into the girl stuff still, maybe she was, or maybe she wasn't but loved everything else. In any case, she was staying on longer.

The next morning there was a living room announcement, and Kim said "I'd like to announce that Alice will be staying on longer than our initial plan and she has asked to be more of a slave, so Alice, join Dick taker on the coffee table. Yes, kneel right beside him."

She'd sat on the couch for the other announcements after her first one.

"Dick taker, take that dress off her." I slide her dress off and she knelt there. Feeling shy and exposed again, I could relate. And then Val came up to her and slide a thin, delicate looking silver collar around her neck, locking in it, 'beautiful' she whispered to Alice.

"So, Alice, we aren't sure exactly what to do with you, we never have had or really planned for a female slave up until a few weeks ago, so we don't know what's best, what we'll like, but we'll find out, for dress, while a man looks stupid in anything: clothes, no clothes, cuffs or not, we might as well just choose the most convenient, embarrassing thing, which is what he has on now. A women is different, I don't think naked all the time would be the best for us, sure it would be humiliating, but the female form isn't always sexy nude, but we don't know what to dress you in, so I'm thinking we'll just keep trying stuff until we like it, but for announcements, you are always to be there and always nude.

"Same with a chastity device, we don't want you to wear one, we're hoping we can trust you to just police yourself, with his help, so we'll try that too. You are not allowed to touch your pussy or clit, but breasts, asshole are fine, anything there, nothing on the pussy."

"Dick taker, your role hasn't changed, she is still absolutely in control over you, unless one of us says something to overrule, the only change is you'll have more company on your less than enjoyable tasks at times.

"You Alice, will now be subject to a bit more control before now it was only in the playroom and the sundress uniform, now we will be doing more, I want to stretch your tiny ass, I want to put clamps on those cute little tits, I want to spank that cute little ass until you cry out. How does that sound?"

1...56789...14