Dom Roomies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just, I don't know, you have this guy here to use for whatever, if you're into girls, why have him? And you didn't seem like you were all the way into girls, you didn't like fool around when I was around. I think you like me, you think girls are beautiful and sensual, and it's fun to touch and kiss a little, but that's it."

"What would you like least: to lick another girl's vagina or have one lick yours?"

"Licking someone else's is worse."

"What would you have done if I did just touch your vagina?"

"Like run a finger over it? I wouldn't care. "

"No, I mean like put my fingers in you."

"That'd be so weird. I'd be in shock."

"Why, if a guy does it, it's fine, what freaks you out? Either way it's just a finger or two."

"I don't know, I just think it's a line, it doesn't make me feel good."

"You're hung up, you'll still be the same person if a girl puts a finger in you, I swear."

And then Kim got on the table, in between Alice's legs on her knees, and Alice smiled.

"I thought you were finished with this game." Alice said confidently.

"I am," Kim said, and stroked Alice's thighs gently with her finger tips. Then, she leaned over, putting her face a few inches from Alice's pussy as she looked up at Alice.

Then quickly, she pushed in that last bit and stuck her tongue right into Alice's pussy as she shrieked and squirmed and bucked her hips, "What the fuck?!"

But Kim barely noticed, she now was gripping Alice's ass as she had her lips glued to Alice's pussy and had her tongue buried inside Alice, swirling it around, listening to Alice's panicked muttering and her hips popping up and down and twisting to try to get away, but it was useless, she couldn't kept Kim off her for more than a second at a time. Kim was inbetween her knees, so she couldn't close them, only rotate or buck.

After a few minutes, she pulled away, leaving Alice still trying to get free, to pull her hands or ankles loose. But she was just thrashing around pointlessly. "Her pussy is, no joke, really delicious, like honey, you have to try it." Kim said to the other girls.

Deb pushed past Kim and ignoring Alice's wild protest, she easily overpowered Alice, and buried her tongue and gave it a lick. Alice looked like she hated it, but she never said she wanted to quit. Deb came back up with glowing eyes, "Oh my god, it is, so sweet, and she is so wet, it's thick too, holy shit."

Now the other girls couldn't wait and Carly and then Val took turns tasting their victims sweet pussy as she tried to avoid it. Val really locked in before Kim had to pull Val away, saying "Sorry. Samples only, I get first."

And Alice, still bucking around as Kim got back on, Kim tried, but got hit with Alice's thigh and pulled up.

"Alice, you have to stop moving, you'll enjoy this more. You've had four girls with their mouths in their already. What, are you afraid you'll like it? What kind of stupid shit is that? Of course you'll like it, and it's not bad for you, so lay back and enjoy it. Or else, we'll leave you tied up here until you come to your senses."

Alice wouldn't totally give in, but she did calm down a lot, and Kim pulled apart her legs and ate her, it was very quiet and still.

I watched as her hips jerked every once in a while, giving token resistance, or her arms would tug away, but her neck relaxed onto the table and her resistance was leaving her, she was still whimpering quietly, and her chest was getting redder and redder, Kim had worked a finger into her pussy, then another, until I could see her limps jerk just a bit and then Kim pulled up and said "She came. She gushed that sweet juice right into my mouth."

Kim licked her lips and went around to the other side of the table and said "There you go, you've came from a women eating out that cunt of yours, it's really no big deal. You're the same as before."

"Just let me up, please."

"No," Carly announced, "I want to lick that honey pot of yours dry, I'm hungry!"

Kim put her fingers in Alice's face, "Taste your sweet pussy." Alice resisted, so Kim pressed the tips against her lips, "Just suck, don't resist, I don't want to punish you."

She did, looking very submissive for the first time today, as she sucked Kim's fingers and then Carly went to work, Alice didn't really resist as Carly pulled her knees apart.

Carly was normally the one that was least into the other girls, I never saw her diving in to lick pussy before, like Kim and Val. But she was into this, going to work as Alice again resisted to start, but quickly she lay back and barely moved, and again her breathing, skin color and sounds were building up until she again came quietly, like a shame orgasm, into Carly's waiting mouth.

Of course the other two girls had her too, and Alice laid pretty still the whole time, moaning and wiggling softly until her back would arch briefly as she came.

And then Kim untied her, helping her to her feet. She was mortified, I think. And finding it hard to walk, 4 orgasms and doing all that thrashing about, has got to be a lot of energy.

They let her sit on the couch, while they all stripped naked and got me on all fours in front of the couch, then did a pretty standard, which sounds crazy to say, round of strap on fucking me while I sucked on a girl's dildo who wasn't fucking or whipping me, after a little while, Alice who looked strange, her eyes unfocused as she curled up naked into a ball and sat on the couch without reacting to anything.

Kim grabbed her and walked her over to us and had her slide two fingers into my ass, then three and fuck me with them for a bit, then gave her a strap on, and she started to enjoy it, holding my hips and pushing it in and out, more fascinated and just taking in the experience than anything else.

Then Kim stood in front of me and parted her pussy lips and I started to lick her as Alice explored her new experience from behind. She did this for a while, until Val came up to her and tried to suck on her tit, and Alice pulled away, finished.

Carly moved in and pushed me into upside down and pumped hard in a pile driver position for a bit, but got bored, and it seemed they all wanted to play with their new toy, so Kim took Alice and guided her back to the table as she pleaded pointlessly for them to leave her alone.

They tied her up similar to last time, back on the table, but this time legs tied together at the knees, then tied from the ankles straight up in the air to a rope from the roof, and only her legs were tied, but it was enough to keep her there, if she struggled she'd only end up sliding off the table and be hanging upside down, which had to be much worse.

Kim stood behind Alice's legs and Alice's eyes were wide as she twisted and craned her neck to see what was happening. I saw Kim put a lubed up thumb and start rubbing it over her asshole, just at the entrance, rubbing it.

Alice whimpered and begged her to stop, but she could leave at any time if she really wanted to, she just had to yell stop, she wasn't willing to yet, but she clearly was afraid.

Kim just shushed her and continued to rub her asshole, slowly, very slowly Alice relaxed as everyone watched, she started to lay back and close her eyes. Val started to stroke her body, her breasts, watching as her nipples got hard.

Kim took some of Alice's leaking pussy juice and spread it over her ass entrance, continuing to rub.

Deb got up on the table, naked, mounting Alice, and still stroking her body, before leaning in and they started making out. My dick strained against its cage.

As they kiss more, Alice's handed started to go from holding the table to into Deb's hair, down her back and then Deb leaned back and put Alice's hands on her own breast and Alice started to rub, Deb arched, pushing them out, letting Alice play with them.

Then, Kim got her index finger and started to push it against Alice's asshole, and soon slide it inside her. Alice gave a yelp of surprise, but quickly a moan of pleasure as Kim lightly worked it around inside her. To many people's surprise, a finger in there isn't a big deal at all.

Deb moved back in for a kiss, and quickly pulled away, Alice looked hurt. Deb then started to slide forward, until she was kneeling over Alice's face.

"Just do what you think feels nice on you." Alice nodded, under a spell almost and Deb lowered her pussy onto Alice's face and gasped as her tongue must have found it's mark.

It turned into a full orgy as Val approached Deb and started to kiss and fondle her from the front of the table as Carly now stood with Kim, making out and grinding their bodies together, Kim still fingering Alice's ass with one finger as Carly had put two fingers in Alice's pussy.

I honestly thought I could cum just from watching it, my dick recklessly hard, in pain against the plastic, but unable to calm down.

They enjoyed that position for a while, while I just watched jealous of everyone, but especially Alice, until Deb got off to Alice's tongue, gripping Val's shoulders and throwing her head back, yelling.

She held it there for a bit, before she did a little hip grinding to rub her pussy over Alice's face, a Deb dominant favorite, before hopping off. Alice's face was wet all over now, so sexy.

Then Kim disengaged from Carly and focused back on Alice's ass, and started to push a second finger in.

It slide in, but Alice started to say "Ouch, ouch, ouch." so Kim pulled it back out and said, "you have to relax, don't tense up, it will hurt a little bit at first, but only for a bit."

So, she slide it in again and Kim said, "Relax," then "Good." as Alice must have stopped clenching tightly.

From there, Kim again worked her two fingers slowly in and out of her ass for a few minutes before taking them out.

She then grabbed one of the smallest dildos we have, about the size of two fingers, maybe 4 inches long, and put it on a strap on. She then teased me, saying she was wearing a Dick taker model, before lubing it, and Alice's ass liberally and pressed it against Alice's ass.

Again, she went slowly, and it went into Alice's ass pretty smoothly, from then, she started to fuck her grabbing her legs with one hand and the table with the other, she was going smoothly at first. The other girls were content to gather around and watch.

She picked up the pace some and got into a decent motion, as Alice was into it, she liked anal, I could tell.

Then Carly started to play and suck on Alice's nipples, but for a short time before getting on the table and sticking her ass over Alice's face saying, 'spread me open, then fuck it with your tongue.' before lowering her ass to Alice's face.

Alice turned her head, refusing. Deb reached over and slapped her on the pussy so Alice cried out and tried to turn away.

"You aren't allowed to refuse." Carly said, "Pull them apart." she didn't move so Deb hit her swollen, wet pussy lips again with her palm.

Again Alice cried out, but didn't do anything. "Again?" Deb asked.

"No, I don't want to lick her butt."

"Too bad." Deb slapped her again, "You might as well get it over with." But Alice still refused, asking to just be let go. Saying she'll do it next time, anything.

"After this, you're done, last thing, then you're done with the hard stuff, for the whole time here, just get it over with, Ok?" Carly said gently. Alice shook her head so Deb smacked her again. She seemed adamant, she had let them do enough today, she wasn't budging.

"I'm going to go get something." Deb said.

"She's stubborn, don't mess around." Carly said, and mounted Alice's waist and started to lick and suck her neck. "I'm going to give you a few vicious hickeys too. After all we've done for you, after I licked your pussy for you," as Kim fucked her, letting the other girls deal with the issue.

Deb returned with a cane, a pretty brutal weapon, and said "Do I have to hit you with this?"

Alice said, "I'm not licking someone's asshole."

"Ok" Deb whacked it just over Carly's back into the front of Alice's tender, delicate looking thighs. Alice shrieked with pain. Deb waited for a few seconds and said, "Going to eat some ass?"

Alice shook her head. Kim yelled, from behind Alice. "She's got fight in her, I missed that this summer. Fight the power Alice."

So, Deb smacked her thighs again, and already a big welt had raised on the first blow onto her milky skin, and Deb pointed it out to Alice, who looked scared and was asked, "Again?" and Alice said "I'm not doing it. Please, no more."

Carly said, "You like that dildo up your ass, and you thought you wouldn't, you loved having your pussy licked, you think this is going to be hell? Come on, you've never even tried it, you may love it. Dick taker loves it. It's easy, ok? Just do it for a little while. She'll hit you until you're screaming and ready to go home, and then everyone loses. Just try it."

Alice nodded and Carly got back into position. "Pull my cheeks apart...good girl. Now, just point your tongue straight and push it in and out, easy, that's it."

Carly lowered her ass onto Alice and immediately gasped, "Oh, she's got a long skinny tongue, she's good. She slide it right in there, deep, That's it, lick my shithole, lick it good."

Carly started to finger her own clit furiously and in two short minutes she had came, and then hoped off Alice, and Kim pulled the dildo out, the the girls untied her, she just lay there on the table, looking at nothing, feeling ashamed and deep in thought.

"You want to bring yourself off, you horny?" Kim asked. Alice said no. Kim said, "You can sleep wherever you want, the best spot is probably a couch." She held out a hand to help Alice off the table, then brought Alice in for a hug and said, "I know that was crazy, but that's everything now, you've done it all, and don't feel bad, there's nothing wrong with enjoying it, you're a full on lesbian anal slut now, it's awesome, welcome." Alice smiled, I saw she was crying as well. It made all the other girls want to hug her as well. A big naked group hug.

After that, the girls had me shower them all, then went to bed, while Alice feel asleep on a sofa and I locked myself in the cage for the night.

From then on, things were pretty normal, Alice slowly got more and more into the play sessions.

In our new play sessions they liked to have her be the pussy eater, they liked her feminine touch to it, she also had a long flexible tongue and I didn't, and they also said my mouth was filthy and slutty, so almost all the time, I'd be the one eating asshole while Alice worked on their cunts. A popular position they found was to have me sit on the floor and learn my head all the way back so it was on the couch behind me, I would look straight up, then a girl would sit on the couch, on my face and I'd start eating their asshole as Alice would maneuver on to the couch and eat pussy. It was awkward, especially for Alice to bend to get her head in there right and stay there for a while but the girls loved it, a new novelty of being double eaten out, so we had to do it a lot.

I still got to eat pussy often, still daily, really, if a girl ever called just me to take care of her, as Alice was really only submissive during the nightly sessions, any other time, it would be me to take care of them, but everyday almost I'd end up eating at least one out, they liked my contrasting style from Alice's as well, and they said nowadays I ate it with even more desperation, maybe because I wasn't allowed to eat as much anymore. And Alice, of course, had me eat her's out more and more as time went on.

She didn't strike me as a overly sexed girl, maybe it was just she was kind of discovering that side of her, or maybe it was just the highly sexual nature of the house, but she rapidly required more and more oral attention.

Alice still ate ass too, but when we were together in the playroom I was almost always ass and her pussy. I would get fucked, beaten and eat ass, while Alice was usually contorting her tiny flexible body in unique ways, that looked very sexy and uncomfortable, to eat pussy or service a bunch of girls at once, and they all really like to eat her pussy out, me too.

Besides the taste, it was really cute looking., a baby little clit that was ultra sensitive, tiny labia you had to hold open to get in, very fun to eat. And like the girls said at first, it was very sweet tasting, incredibly so, her delicate little blonde pubic hairs were awesome too, very soft and they held her scent.

They'd play with her ass too, but again, not powerful relentless fucking, and only with the really small toys or fingers, but they would sometimes really fuck her hard in the cunt, in some really awkward positions, for her, like her back arched all the way back, which looked fucking sexy. And they loved to DP her with dildos.

For me, as soon as Alice arrived, everyday Kim had me chug water, just out of a glass, made me drink a whole cup full as fast as I could, and we did it 4, 5 times a day, she timed me and worked out ways to improve, until she had me do it really fast, almost overriding my throat muscles so it basically just flowed down my throat. I was close to being able to just dumping drinks into my mouth as fast as it could pour out, like a water bottle, I could get it down as fast as you could pour it out. I could drink a whole cup of water in like 2 seconds. I had no idea why we were doing this though.

Then, she had me do it with the hose, we'd go out to the yard and she'd turn it on with a spray nozzle and put the nozzle in my mouth and spray it, not hard, and I'd have to swallow it all, it was on low power, I don't think I was drinking faster, slower actually, but it was harder because it was not as controlled as sipping. It just shot into my mouth, it didn't contact my tongue first.

But I picked that up quickly, and then one morning she made a stiff drink, it was like half whiskey and half cola into a big cup, there was a lot of alcohol. She had me chug that. It burned like shit going down and I could only do 1/3, so she let me take a breather and do it again, and it took me 3 times, but it was over maybe 3 minutes and soon it hit me and I was drunk.

She kept me like that the rest of the day, my details are hazy, but she kept feeding me a little bit of alcohol every hour or so, so I didn't sober up. Apparently I passed out a few times but was quickly woken up.

The girls spent most of that day just screwing with me like you would at a friend that was already drunk at a college party that barely started. They laughed at me, tried to make me see stupid shit, get me emotional, but moreso than that they had dildos and made me try to fuck myself on them.

They showed me videotape the next day. Carly put one up a little higher than I could reach, so I was trying on my tiptoes really high to get it in my ass, they put on on the ground, so I was lying on my stomach and trying to move my whole body over the hardwood floor to fuck myself with it. They had me chasing Val on my knees to taste her pussy, it was pretty shameful to watch sober, how pathetic I looked just doing what they want, chasing them around for the hint of their bodies.

The next morning she made me chug vinegar, and I did it, even though it was fucking hard, and I was hungover and desperate for water. But I did it and Kim seemed pleased again, "Well, I guess that means you must be ready." and she let me chug some water, and I had a lot, and then I got to making breakfast. For showering the girls, I got to the bathroom and found all the girls were crammed in there, Carly had the camera, never good. Kim and Val were already naked, while Deb was in panties and a robe that wasn't closed. Kim sat on the edge of the toilet, with the lid down, on top, and spread her legs, showing that sweet pussy.

1...45678...14