Dom Roomies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow that's impressive. " Alice said.

They then had me back up again and Kim threw me another one. It's 3 stages, and maybe 2 inches at the top stage, then 2.3 and then 2.6, and maybe 8 inches long, plus the base, she gave me the lube too, so I could put extra on this one myself. Alice's eyes were wide open.

Even the first step is tough because its not gradual, it's very blunt, so I squirted some lube on it, sat on it with some force and rocked until it slide in, then stood up, with the other two parts still hanging, it was tough this way, with most of the weight on the outside.

"Oh god, I thought that's all he could do." Alice said, almost relieved. Then Kim shushed her and motioned for me to go back down, I put it down and then sat again, letting just some of the weight rest on it, wiggling and struggling while keeping my ass muscles relaxed as it slowly kind of feel into place as I put more and more weight on it, and slide it in another level, making me grunt.

I stood up, feeling full and sore, but that pain fades. I sat back down when Kim motioned me to do the last one, this was bigger than I'd ever done. We hadn't started working on this size yet in my training.

Everyone was quiet. This time I leaned back so I could use my hands and legs to control my weight precisely and get a better angle. If the butt plug wasn't angled directly into my ass, it's so big that the friction is enough that I can rest my whole weight on it instead of it sliding in. I wasted some time shuffling around my weight to let my ass relax and prepare more and then I put more lube on this cone, and finally got back, shifted a bit until I was at the right angle on top of it.

I was halfway down, which is easy, now it's tough, as it started to get to really wide. For max sizes, you have to go up and down slowly, in such tiny increments, just a touch more, hold it for a bit, then relax, and then the same but just a bit farther down, that's how Kim was training me these past few months. Sometimes it felt like my ass just wasn't going any bigger, so that's where she'd stop.

I was at the cusp now, the hardest part, and after trying for a bit, it felt like I was at my limit for now, and was just going to the same spot a bunch until Kim told me to stop, but instead she said, "Hurry up, get it in for our guest."

So, I was going to have to force it, it took me a while to gather my courage and prepare myself for this because it hurts and had a very intense feeling, especially one as long as this, it really went in deep, it sends pain and pleasure through your whole body. I got my weight on it, in the same position as I was holding and then just took some weight off my arms, I could feel it pressing up against me so hard, and then I made one final relax and let a lot of weight off my legs, and I felt my ass drop to the floor, swallowing the whole thing. It hurts, I am gasping and leaning over, reaching my hand to my ass to help get it out.

"Don't!" Kim says sharply, "lift it for us. "

I groan and take a bit more time to compose myself before I stand up with it, the feeling of something that big and long in you is impossible to describe. It hurts, I want it out. I can't even focus on them at the moment. Alice's eye are wide. I looked at Kim with panicked, desperate eyes and she looked at me coolly for a while before she said. "Ok, slide that one level out" ordered Kim as I instantly squatted down and reached around to slide it down one level, which provided enough relief.

"But it's going back in one more time."

I gave a low bow/nod as I was crouched.

"Don't take too long."

They asked me to give them a profile view of me on all fours, so I had to cram it in with my hand which was difficult, I had to really push and it tired out my arm greatly, I couldn't do it with just one arm like that, so Deb got up and I put my arm down and she started to push.

"Wow, you really have to force it." and she gave it one more shove. I groaned as it slipped in and started to moan with it inside me, stretching me, hurting me.

"Keep it in, keep it in," Kim repeated, calmly, firmly, helping quell the panic I felt as the pain and my body almost screaming at me, like it was saying, 'this isn't right.'

"Hold it," she said evenly.

She kept saying it as I grunted violently, I whimpered and looked at her, my way of begging, a few times and each time Kim said flatly, "Nope, relax." She made me wait there, until my ass muscles stopping spassing and burning, so the panic and intensity faded.

"Now stand up, walk over to us...good, show it to Alice. As Alice inspected it, shy but just as curious, all the girls were squeezed against each other, hands resting or slowly rubbing other girls. Alice had a few hands stroking her bare body, but not her pussy and she was letting them, touching a little on her own.

Alice asked to pull it out, Kim told her to go ahead but instructed her to do it not too hard, smooth and steady but don't yank.

I braced myself, bent awkwardly over her lap as the other girls tickle me to make me squirm. Kim counts down and I helped push as Alice started to pull, I grunted loudly and Alice gasped at how my asshole must look now. She put the top section in and out of my ass two more times, enjoying how easy it did that now, and the look of my gaping ass after it came out.

Then Kim said, "OK, I am horny as fuck, sorry Alice you have to go again, I hate to see that cute little ass and those perky tits go though."

"Me too," Alice said sadly.

"Maybe we can work something out, we'll talk and then talk to you later, ok?"

"OK," Alice said, as she had to get her clothes out of the pile near the couch and get all dressed.

"You're putting those panties back on?"

"Yeah, I'm always like that if I get turned on, I'm used to walking home Sunday morning like that."

"Oh, you sexy little tiger."

Then Alice left and the girls looked excited after she left. Then they gave me a strap on and had me fuck them all really hard. I liked that, even if it wasn't with my real dick, I felt pounding them hard was some form of revenge, even though they were the ones asking for it.

I didn't see Alice again the whole next week.

Then, on July first, the summer vacation halfway point, Alice arrived in the morning, after greeting her, I was lead into the living room for an announcement.

Kim began, "We are at the halfway point of your summer..internship here, and I thought we'd take time for a midterm review. On the plus side, you've been trained very well, it was easy, actually, you've been an excellent slave, in fact, it seems you were born to do it, you're so damn docile and passive, by far the biggest bitch I've come across, in many ways that's good, we are well taken care of, but as you may have noticed, it's a little bit boring, training you wasn't a challenge because you were so damn willing, enduring everything we asked with a scream and an erection inside a plastic box, so we decided if you're going to keep being so passive, we'll keep pushing you and pushing you.

"And we have been, I can't believe how much we've broken you down, you get full meals and a bed though not in the form befitting a human, its much more similar to what a housebroken dog would get, which is how you act, so it's fitting. But other than that, you have less rights then even the poorest countries people, or prisoners, and I don't think anyone in prison has been raped as much as you have here in just two months. I think we've fundamentally changed you, we've stripped you of all basic human dignity, after surviving, your only desires are to please us. I honestly thing that we've not only trained you, but we've broken you. You are ours, and now we are rewiring you the way we want.

"I mean, look at you, in two months you went from a college freshman, enjoying life, friends, parties, classes, some sex. To this, you sleep in a cage, locked in, you crawl around like a dog, drinking from a water dish on the floor, you can't talk to anyone, you can't have friends, you eat our disgusting leftovers, your body is chained, able to be restrained at any time, your around sex all the time, but you never get yours. You can't touch yourself ever, you cook and clean and serve for no pay. You haven't had a hot shower in weeks.

"And we humiliate you endlessly, in front of friends, strangers to you, we record it, play it back, share it with others, you do whatever we say, you bury your tongue in our asses, you drink our spit, have our cum smeared all over you, you lick our dirty feet, you suck on our dirty, sweaty panties. We rape your asses with dildos and then you lick them clean with your tongue and thank us.

"You endure spankings, canings, beatings, leaving your body sore and red, your asshole now takes dicks the side of pop cans, we fuck your ass, your mouth ruthlessly, pretty much every day, and you take it, and you beg for more, for more of all of it. You'd crawl naked over hot coals, in front of every friend, girlfriend and teacher you've ever had to get your tongue into one of our assholes on the other side."

"That's your life, we burn you with a pot and you don't even react, you just wait for more, you'd say thank you, but you're not allowed, and it's not done yet, since you're so passive, so willing, so fucking weak, we're going to keep pushing you, we'll find your limits, the bottom of them. I have no idea what you'll be like in two more months.

"How does that sound? You want that? You want to spend another 2 months with your face crammed into our assholes and big huge dicks crammed into yours?"

I nodded.

"Good. Now, the next news is that lovely little Alice here, will be something of a slave as well sexually, but around the house she will be treated as one of us, and she will now be your direct superior, so a lot of our duties to watch over you will fall to her. You will listen to every order she gives as if it's our own. As far as you are concerned you will be just getting another master, but one that is more directly involved in your tasks.

"For Alice, she will of course get access to your many services, she will be trained and exposed to what we do, so she too can go on and enjoy the pleasures of having a dick taker, and in return she will be our own beautiful little plaything.

"She also has direct access to you and your limited assets when you aren't busy. I think it will actually make your life easier, she'll be around more often, you have even less responsibility, you'll be told exactly what to do and when even more, and you'll be used even more.

"And of course Alice, you may leave at any time, while he may not, all you have to say is 'I want to go home,' but if you say that, that's it, we stop and you leave right then. And I have to tell you the first day will be the toughest, so if you can get through it, it will be great after that. So, really fight today."

"We have a few surprises for you, Dick taker, to keep pushing you, not too long ago, I pushed you very hard for punishment, but there are other things we can do too. You'll find out soon enough. One is that we have a small closet that we rarely use in the basement, we'll be converting it shortly into a steam room, sauna sort of thing, it will be small, but of course relaxing for us and a good place to punish you."

I nodded really low with a bit of a bow, it became a way of saying thank you we'd kind of developed.

"You're welcome. Now Alice, stand up, in the middle on the table with him."

She did, standing beside me as I knelled. "Hands at your sides. Strip her Dick taker. Take your time."

She seemed to enjoy it as I slide her clothes off her pale, soft skin until she was naked, I enjoyed tracing my hand lightly over her light blonde pubes, I missed it, I wanted to bury my nose in and take a deep breathe, I'm sure it smelt amazing.

Her body type was also unique amongst the girls here, Carly was curvy with big breasts, Deb was tall, firm, and toned, Val was slender and Kim was tough, powerful seeming, but Alice's was so delicate and tiny. It was a nice change.

Val then had me put on her a light sun dress.

Really, the addition of Alice didn't change much for me, just one more boss, and a much less demanding one, until we got to the playroom, that was where she was used just as much as me, in a different way, physical abuse was pretty minor, spanking and whipping, sure, but never heavy, never more then just some redness that would fade in an hour.

That very first night she was here, they got me and dragged me into the playroom, but as soon as we were all in, they grabbed Alice and ripped that sundress off her, leaving her shocked and naked.

Then they tied her up, spread eagle on a table. And Kim walked around her, tracing a finger over her naked body, Alice looked up at the four girls, all fully clothed, while she was tied up completely helpless. She must have had adrenaline pumping, heart pounding, at least that's how I get. Kim just let one finger slide over her body, watching her, occasionally tickling her sole or side to watch her squirm, making Kim smile evilly.

"You've never had a girl touch your pussy have you, you've never been with a girl, right?"

Alice shook her head. Kim leaned into her face really close and said, "Have you ever kissed a girl?"

"Yes, for fun though, not in a sexual way, my good friend." Kim nodded and got back up, tracing that finger over her collarbone, up her neck and jaw.

"Do you fantasize about it?"

"No, not really."

"Then why did you come here?"

"I've only had two boyfriends, in high school, now I'll be a freshman in University and I've only slept with two guys, and it was always the same, fast, clumsy. I realized also that the other guys had no idea what do to with oral sex, nor do I. I want more experience."

"You're only 18 right?"

"Yes."

"Perfect, go on."

"But also I am shy around guys, so I want to know what to do and what I want to have done to me, but also be able to say it, and the way you have him under your complete control, it's amazing, I want to learn that. Even if I won't use it like you guys, I want to at least be assertive."

"What about last time, us stroking your breasts, did you like that?"

"It felt nice, but weird to me too, but so does everything that's happened in here to me so far."

"Do you think you'd like it, fooling around with a girl?"

"I don't think so. That kind of touching is fun in a naughty way, because it feels harmless."

"Jesus, you are so clean and innocent. Are you excited now?"

"Yes, it's the excitement of being tied up and scared, stimulating."

"Did you anticipate a situation like this, you tied up naked and spread open with four horny girls eye fucking you?"

"Not exactly."

"What did you think we'd do with you in here?"

"I thought you'd let me do what you do to him, similar to last time, but with more whipping and using dildos on him, or having them use it on us. You'd teach me."

"You think we girls don't fool around with each other?"

"I thought so, I mean you're all naked and touching each other, so I thought it would be like yesterday, stroking, and some kissing on the face, neck and maybe boobs, and maybe you'd use dildos or strap ons on me, but I thought probably not. I was hoping not, really, but I don't think that's so bad, someone else using a sex toy on me"

Kim looked shocked, "Wow, really?" She wasn't expecting this.

"Yes, I mean he's the slave, I thought we were going to focus on him. And I'd be like in charge of giving him blow jobs and stuff, as my service."

The girls all laughed, even I smiled. "No, no one is in charge of that. Alice, all of the girls here, we like girls, especially you."

"Thank you." she said confidently.

"I don't think you full get what's going on here."

"I think you're just getting me more scared...it's working."

"You're starting to believe I want to eat that little cunt of yours."

"Yes."

"But you don't really think I will."

"No."

Kim shrugged and started stroking Alice's face and hair from above her. "Hmm, so you aren't that horny right now. Do you masturbate often?"

"Never."

"Fuck, never touched yourself,"

"No, not really, never to cum. I'll rub outside my vagina for a minute or two sometimes, but that's it."

"Tell me a sex fantasy you have, what's your wildest one?"

She didn't say much and Kim snapped "Don't be shy, let's hear it."

She still was stumbling over it and getting nowhere, so Kim slapped her thigh hard. "Tell us a fantasy!"

Alice focused and began.

"Ok, in my senior year, we had like a class camping trip near the end of the year, to celebrate, and the first night a few of my girl friends convince me to go skinny dipping with them."

"I like this," said Kim.

"So, we sneak away to the far side of the lake and we do it, hide our clothes in a bush and slide out, it's cold, so we really splash and move around a lot to keep warm, we get out far and then someone dares me to swim to a buoy out a bit farther, so I do, and when I get to it, I turn around to see the girls have all swam back towards shore, and I am now like 5 minutes away. It's dark, so once they get off the shore, I can't even see them.

"As I get closer, I can't start to see silhouettes of the girls, but something's wrong, as I get closer, I realized that those aren't girls, those are male shapes.

"I get within earshot and I can see how it is now, it's the cool guys. They're calling my name, and I can see they have all my clothes, looking at my bra and panties, so when I'm like 50 yards away, I stop in the water and tell them to let me have my clothes back."

"The girls are gone, I learned later one of them set me up for some silly revenge, and the boys don't seem to just want me to chase them around naked for the clothes, to catch a peek.

"One tells me how much trouble and embarrassment I'll get into if I have to walk back and through the campsite naked. It's a school event, with 2 teachers supervising, so it would be huge deal. They tell me a suspension or expulsion for this stuff could keep me out of college, though I doubted it, I wasn't looking to gamble.

And he soon tells me what they want, to get my clothes back, I have to come back on shore and let them take pictures of me, for collateral, and I have to suck on all their penises or give hand jobs, then I can get my clothes back. So, I have to please this 5 guys on the beach, give them blow jobs while they take pictures.

"You and 5 guys. Oh god," moaned Kim, it was funny, I'd never seen her at a loss for what to do.

"So, I do it, while they fondle my breasts or vagina, I made a rule that they couldn't have sex with me, but then the rest of the camping trip they said I couldn't wear underwear, so they'd often reach into my pants or under my shirt to feel me."

"Christ, lot of guys in that story. That was pretty hardcore, but also wholesome, somehow, it fits." She untied Alice's right hand and said "OK, think about you sucking on some guy while they took pictures, and now tied up naked here, helpless, and start stroking your clit a little."

Kim brought Alice's hand down to her legs, "close your eyes even, pretend we aren't even here. That's it, all those boys feeling your little tits and pussy, good, stroke nice and slow, feel how nice that is."

Kim let her do it for a few minutes, as her breathing started to swell, then Kim pulled her hand back and tied it back behind her head.

"There, now you've done some masturbating, something you were afraid of and turned out to feel really good, that will be a theme, remember if you're scared." She stroked a finger down Alice's neck as she slowly finished, "it will wind up feeling really, really good."

"And Alice, you knew the whole time that I wasn't going to lick your pussy, how'd you know that?"

1...34567...14