Drifter McLeod & Desiree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay attach me to a senior person going in to make the examination and then the pitch."

"We sent in teams of three."

"I can understand that, so make it a team of four and give me a month to settle in."

"I'll think about that. But first I wish to test your ability to conceptualize in a business environment."

Two hours latter Claire said, "Are you ready for the result."

"You call that a test?"

"God you have lip for a guy looking for work. It's based on what we do and what we find in the business houses were deal with. We deal down a little way from the top corporate businesses."

"Fair enough."

"Now don't get too humble. Returning to the test results, no one in the fifteen years I've been general manager for my father has anyone come near posting this level of marking. You will receive a contract offer to start as a member of a three-person team. Lance Leggett would be the best person for you but he won't take kindly to having his crack team reconfigured."

"Poor Lance."

"Just don't let Lance hear you tossing off at him."

"Thanks for the advice."

Claire asked McLeod to come back at 3:00. "So your mom was a McLeod and thought the surname Jones needed beefing up for your name?"

"Great guess. God I'm going to have to watch you with a mind like a rat-trap."

"Is that a compliment?"

"Yes."

"Lucky for you. Now get your ass out of here."

McLeod thought Claire Fyffe was a gem and would have probably had a brilliant career if she'd started off as a university tutor.

* * *

Jake King handed Desiree the letter. "Who do you know in Chicago?"

"No one."

"Okay lie to me. I don't care."

"It's the truth daddy, honest."

"Oh god," she gasped as she looked at who'd signed the card.

"Bad news?"

"No daddy, it's from that guy how passed through a couple of months ago and stayed two nights with us."

"McLeod Jones."

Desiree stared at her father.

"Well it's an unusual first name. I also thought we'd be seeing him again."

"For what reason?"

"I thought the way he looked at you quite frequently meant you rang his bell."

Desiree blushed. "I'll read what it says. 'Hi since seeing you last I've been to St Lois, Austin where I stayed with my uncle and his second wife, El Paso, Los Angeles where I stayed for a month, Kansas City and I've just stepped on to the platform at Union Station, Chicago. I have a feeling this is it Desiree. If I can accelerate into a career in three months I'll be sending you money to join me here. Don't ask me how I know. I just have those thoughts and know you'll come to me. There will be no hard sell. You'll receive an offer and you'll have to make your decision. McLeod."

"Jesus," said Joe. "He wants you to live with him but makes no love talk or any other form of persuasive argument. He gives it only as a concept in unemotional language. Doesn't the guy have a heart?"

"Yes I'm sure he does. He's a really nice guy."

"Did he try it on when he was here?"

There was no answer.

"Well did he."

"This is confidential dad; yes he did twice but my days of dropping panties for guys wishing to be lucky are over. I'm saving myself."

"Christ, you are just like your mother. She was doing exactly that but unfortunately or fortunately got drunk and I'd drawn the short straw to take her home."

"Daddy!"

"Oh sheet. What have I told you? That was extremely confidential baby."

"Likewise daddy."

"Okay but what about remaining confidential about that at your wedding?"

"You'll have to talk to me about that at the time."

"Look baby don't tell your mother about this letter. She'd nag you to death and when the offer comes, as I'm sure it will, she'll capitulate and want you to go."

"But I'll want to go."

"Of course you will; what choice do you have? You've always said your future will come to you. Well it will be in the form of an invitation from Mr Jones."

"Oh daddy, do you think so? Do you really thinks so?"

"The guy will be brainless if he doesn't make the pitch darling."

CHAPTER 3

Within two days McLeod had proved himself to Lance the team leader and the three guys ripped into their work and twenty-eight days later posted a dollar record in total contract signings. As one IT manager told Claire when she made her routine call to assess customer satisfaction, "I didn't feel I was dealing with a systems salesman when McLeod began talking to me; I though I was dealing with a systems guru."

On the sixth week Claire invited McLeod to dinner with her father and her Uncle Max. McLeod had to look hard to spot the difference in appearance between the brothers. However Claire's father Clem had retained some of his Scottish accent. Max had a transatlantic corporate accent.

Terms of transfer were negotiated at the table, with McLeod having as much input as he desired. The deal was he'd go across to Max's firm, Corporation Business Systems International Inc, a director of training and new business development on a salary of $90,000 and Max would pay his brother $120,000 in compensation for losing such a enterprising recruit. McLeod's suggestion that his current position be kept open for three months was initially rejected by Max.

"Uncle Max, you have ample evidence of this boy's track record and you conceded to me he appears an exact fit for your business. What have you to loose? If you are a rotten employer of course he'll come back to us and we'd return your $120,000."

Max's nostril's flared briefly and then he said, "You're quite right Claire. The terms and condition as outlined are accepted.

McLeod scratched his ear. "Clem I'm surprised you cooperated in letting me go?"

"Claire and I discussed it," he said. "We agreed you'd be gone in a month or two, probably head-hunted as word about you was getting about. Both Claire and I have invested in Max's firm so it seemed sensible to negotiate a decent career path for you and keep you in the family, so to speak."

"Well with almost 200 on the payroll I'm likely to disappear from sight."

"Laddie, if Max had thought that he would have offered you a mere $45,000."

McLeod had one hell of a week on his first week. He reported to Max at the end of that first week as required and related the resistance he was facing.

"I'll fix that McLeod," Max grinned. "You and I will swap PA's for a month."

On Monday McLeod arrived at his office at 8.55. A scrawny woman possibly in her early sixties greeted him abruptly. "I'm Miss McTavish. You're late."

"You watch is wrong. Any more trumped up complaints?"

"And how would you like your coffee McLeod?" she grinned. "I've taken the liberty of shifting my desk into your office for two days during this tutorial."

"Tutorial?"

"Never mind."

At 9:30 Miss McTavish toured the new business development office with McLeod. Personnel including the manager appeared to lean away from her as she approached.

"Good morning everyone," she said.

"Good morning Miss McTavish, McLeod," everyone replied.

"Right that slave driver called Max Fyffe has demanded this department must lift its game and has brought in Mr Jones to wind you all up a little. I'm taking a special interest in Mr Jones and will be working with him for a few days to help bed him in. This is on Mr Fyffe's instruction."

At 10:00 Miss McTavish and McLeod were in the training room, standing with the harassed-looking trainer. They waited until the last of the ten personnel entered ten minutes late, apologizing for lateness.

"Everyone, this company invests in you by training you. Lateness at training sessions is inexcusable. If you can't make it on time it's because you are dying. Need I make myself any clearer?"

"No Miss McTavish," chorused the ten people.

"Thank you. Carry on please Miss Smithers."

Next day McLeod was reviewing on of the training manuals. "This is outdated crap. I'll have to rewrite it."

"Miss Smithers is the training officer, a recent graduate. Your job is to delegate. If she is incapable of rewriting most of that manual to your satisfaction she should not be employed here."

"Yes Miss McTavish."

"Well just don't sit there. Look at Miss Smither's schedule and get her in here to be briefed as soon as she is free."

"An excellent suggestion Miss McTavish. May I respectfully ask what level of business qualifications you possess?"

"That is damn impertinent and lucky for you the word respectfully was inserted. I left school at seventeen and during the next year trained as a stenographer, typist and received instruction on basic business practice. I then entered the employ of Mr Fyffe's father. What I know is what I've seen and heard while working for forty-three years. I'm sorry to disappoint you by being unable to say I have an MBA."

"Well I think perhaps you have."

"Oh dear boy, flattery will get you everywhere."

* * *

A month later McLeod received a bonus for outstanding achievement in his department's writing up of new business. McLeod had put the department of seven people through intensive training. Five of those people worked out of the office seeking new business. He'd found those outworkers didn't feel connected to the department although they had desks there. McLeod instituted Monday morning business meetings where attendance was compulsory unless people were dying and compulsory training and review meetings for everyone ran from 3:00 to 5:00 Fridays. The team then was taken across the street to a bar where McLeod bought the first drink for everyone and shortly after he left.

The scheduled month-long swap of PA's ended after five days when Miss McTavish announced she was no longer required and McLeod could have Elaine his younger PA back. McLeod and the somewhat prim 29-year-old Eva developed a cordial and very effective working relationship. She had neither the figure nor the personality to attract McLeod and in all probability she disapproved of his touch of aggression and openness in the way in which he looked at women.

One day when they were proofing the rewrite of the fifth training manual it had gone 1:00 before McLeod yawned and declared he was hungry.

"Christ, it's gone 1:00. All the good food in our café will be gone. Let's go out for lunch."

"A dry sandwich is okay for me."

"Come on, be cooperative Miss Stewart."

She grinned and grabbed her handbag.

They were eating chowder with crusty bread when a sexy although a little overweight brunette dressed entirely in black apart from a silver medallion on a chain came up to the table and said, "Hello darling," and kissed Eva." She then said, "Fancy you eating out at midday. Is this the guy you slave for?"

"Um McLeod, this is my sister Crissy Blackman. My married sister."

"No need to put him off me darling. Hi Mr McLeod. Do you have a first name?"

"Yes, it's McLeod."

"What McLeod McLeod? How awkward for you."

Eva said, "Crissy, his name is McLeod Jones."

"Oh Jones. I can see where the need was to come up with an usual first name but with McLeod you mom must have been very brave."

"She was and dived into a icy river attempting to save a neighbor's boy when I was seven. They both perished."

Both women looked distraught.

"Oh god McLeod, me and my big mouth. It always has gotten me into trouble."

"It's a lovely mouth, don't change it."

"Oh what can I do to make up for my blunder?"

"The best thing is to pretend it didn't happen. I'm quite okay about it. You weren't to know."

"But I must do something."

"Then sit down and have a drink with us."

"I can't, I'm with four girlfriends. It's my birthday. Time is precious for us together because we all have child minders at home."

"Then off you go and happy birthday."

"Please give me your card."

McLeod did that and Crissy kissed them both and left.

"She shouldn't have kissed you."

McLeod grinned. "Do I look as if I'm objecting?"

"You shouldn't have given her your card."

"She wants to send me a bottle of wine so why should I deny her?"

Eva squirmed in her seat. "McLeod be warned. Crissy is promiscuous."

"Oh I think that's my favorite word. It looks pretty when written, it flows off the lips and yet it has dark meaning with possibly menacing undertones."

Eva snapped, "It's impossible to tell you anything."

"Is that the way to talk to your boss?"

"Ohmigod. McLeod I'm sorry, ever so sorry."

McLeod smiled and told her to stop groveling, that she was doing fine. "I need someone like you to keep me in line Eva."

They left soon after that, returning to the office rather cheerful. It appeared their relationship had now acquired a touch of friendship.

As usual McLeod went a little too far for prim people. As they entered the office he slapped her ass.

"Ohmigod McLeod," Eva said blushing, "You can't do that. I'm a married woman."

"See what I mean," he countered. "I need training."

She laughed.

Next morning Eva bought in an oblong box. "This was left for you at the front desk."

"Do you recognize the handwriting," he asked.

"Yes," she said, returning to her work station outside the door.

McLeod called, "Eva, call internal services and have your desk shifted in here where Miss McTavish had hers. You can train me better from there."

"You're joking."

"No. Please do it Eva unless you have strong objection."

McLeod found it was a bottle of French champagne with a note, 'You may wish to drink this with me sometime. Crissy'.

"Wow!" McLeod ran a finger round the inside of his collar. He left the bottle out for Eva to see.

"Hi it's Crissy."

"McLeod Jones calling."

"Oh hi. I'd almost given up on you."

"Sorry. I have no explanation to offer."

"Are you feet warmer now?"

"I don't understand."

She replied sarcastically, "I bet. My husband has Friday nights out to do whatever he wishes. I have either Tuesday or Thursday nights as my night off. I usually go out with girlfriends."

"I see."

"If we start up a casual relationship is that likely to impact adversely on Eva if it should turn sour."

"I wouldn't think so. Do you mean sexual relationship?"

She laughed and said oh were there other kinds of relationships and that got him laughing and he relaxed.

"Well this Thursday night would suit me."

"Good, so do we meet on the steps of the cathedral or at my apartment?"

"Um I'm not a churchgoer."

* * *

Crissy swept into the apartment without greeting McLeod's nervous 'Hi'. She sniffed. "At, we're eating in?"

"Yes but only meat balls I'm afraid."

"One of my favorites."

"Oh really?"

"Yes," she smiled. "Have you a boner just at the sight of me?"

"We'll er..."

He paused. She stepped up and slammed into him and as they kissed she reached down and said, "Well a boner is certainly on the way."

McLeod immediately relaxed. He couldn't believe it. He'd been uptight ever since arriving home, wondering whether he should kiss her on the lips or just on the cheek when she arrived and he'd rehearsed the seduction steps, hoping her responses would be favorable. Now it didn't seem to matter. Crissy thought she was in control.

As Crissy nosed around the two-bedroom, clean and reasonably well-furnished rented apartment McLeod poured the champagne. When they clinked glasses he said, "I thought it would be a good idea to have one glass and then fuck and then eat."

"You read my mind," she cooed. "Please don't expect me to be like one of your prissy nymphs. I'm a bit overweight and am developing a tummy."

"Can you get your heels back beyond your ears?"

"Yes, she said in surprise and laughed when he smiled and said no problem.

"I have a well-formed body that I work hard on to keep at near-perfection," he boasted. "You are welcome to lick it, kiss it, suck it and worship it."

"Oh god," she gurgled and began to unbutton his long-sleeved shirt.

McLeod looked down at Crissy who was on her knees. She looked up at him and he could see the bulge of his cock pushing out her nearest cheek and felt a little guilty knowing this was someone else's wife. But the technique was to put away such righteous thoughts at times like this. So he brushed aside hair on both sides of her face and she smile gloriously... er gloriously? Yes she smiled gloriously at him. Well that's what it looked like with her mouth full.

Crissy had deep green eyes and they were definitely smiling. Yes definitely. McLeod felt so good and her teeth raked over the head of his cock, her fingers dug into his butt and he ejaculated three times with three groans. The groans must have warned her.

McLeod looked down but where was the cum. She'd swallowed the lot, apart from a bit on her fingers she was now licking off.

Fuck me, McLeod thought. What a winner he had here.

The first fuck was pretty ordinary but they walked around nude as he served dinner and after clearing away she held on to the top of the table while they did it doggy. That was a sign of experience, he thought. She'd kept weight off her full stomach.

They rested for an hour and chatted, getting to know one another and then she looked at the wall clock. "I must go soon. I'd love to take it up the butt."

McLeod shied away from that, saying he didn't do butt.

"You're the biggest I've had up this far," she puffed, with holding her lower legs behind her ears and feeling him touching her cervix, or so she imagined.. That of course only served to made McLeod's cock thicken.

Crissy just puffed a bit more and eventually she began smacking her his ass cheeks and they both got off.

When she was leaving Crissy asked, "Is this just a one-off?"

"I'd like to think not," he smiled. "We fuck great together Crissy. Let's keep in touch."

"Yes, I'd welcome that. No one must know about this, right?"

"Absolutely."

* * *

The day McLeod received his bonus as the weekly management meeting he called on Miss McTavish and invited her to dinner that evening.

"Yes I am free but I'll not be coming if this is an overture to seduction."

Initially she didn't smile but as McLeod's panic built she smiled and asked, "Is this a thank you for what I did for you?"

"Yes but I also want some advice about handling a personal relationship."

"Take Max rather than me. I'm a spinster. What do I know about personal relationships?"

"I would have thought for forty-four years you would have watched and listened?"

She smiled. "Get your ass out of here Mr Jones. Get Eva to make the booking and email me. Tell her I eat early."

"Oh you know how to open emails?"

Miss McTavish looked at him as if she were dealing with a village under-achiever.

* * *

At dinner at a French restaurant, Miss McTavish opened a big parcel, saying to McLeod he had no right to spoil her and he could damn well return it and get his money back. But when she saw the Alpaca hand-crocheted shawl her heart melted.

"Oh you wonderful boy. How did you know to buy this? It would be terribly expensive."

"The expense was incidental. I regard it as an investment in my career. I called my mother and explained the circumstances and she made only the one suggestion for the gift and this is it."

"Well, I suppose I already knew you were a clever boy."

They chatted over a cocktail at the table and when they'd ordered Miss McTavish asked, "What is this personal relationship query of yours?"

McLeod told her about meeting this young woman nearing his age that was almost twenty-five in a satellite village on the outskirts of Cincinnati.

"How on earth did you get out in a remote area like that?"

"I was dozy, got on a bus and got off when I saw it was heading into the country. I made the mistake of not asking where I was but what to do next. But I had confidence something would turn up and it did. I wasn't that dozy. I found Desiree."

"Oh I say. Suddenly this weird story seems to have taken a lift. So it's Desiree I have been brought here to discuss?"