Early Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You boys ready for the big reveal?"

Once Seth was completely naked from her view, she stood before them and started by lowering her small bikini bottoms down to her ankles. Looking Mike in the eyes and then Seth as their eyes traveled down to her wet shaved pussy, now she put her hands up on the bra straps as she got their attention. Witnessing their eyes shift down to her big signature breasts, as she pulled the straps and now freed them before their eyes. She loved watching the reaction to men when she got her big tits out for them. Both of them gasped for air.

"Holy sh-"

"Mother of God..."

Kate couldn't help but smile at them talking over each other as they seen her big magnificent glorious tits for the first time. Looking over at Mike, she rubbed his shoulder and smiled at him, as he brought one hand to grip her left tit from his side. Seth's prompt reaction was to bring his mouth over her breast and start sucking on her nipple. Kate ran her hand into Seth's hair cupping the back of his head as she turned to Mike caressed his face softly. Making eye contact, she suddenly shifted her position turning over to Mike and forcing Seth to move. Mike brought his face down and smothered himself between her big breasts, and now with Seth behind her, his hands trailed up her big strong legs and cupped her ass cheeks before spanking both of them hard causing Kate to make her first moans of the afternoon. Turning back over after Mike was done playing with her tits, she looked over both of the men as they were standing before her, stroking their dicks ready for her.

"Let's do this y'all!"

Mike shouted, just as Kate pressed her lips over Seth. She made her first hand contact with his cock as she stroked it with him and embraced a nice kiss between their mouths. Mike looked around the room for a spot where they could started and noticed the walkway out from the table that led to her bedroom. He put his hand on Kate's shoulder as she broke the kiss between her and Seth, and now Mike went to walking her over to the left. Kate grabbed a hold of Seth's cock to force him to walk with them.

"God dude, we're the luckiest mother fuckers on the face of the planet right now."

Bragging rights had been given, though Seth couldn't say a word. It was all Mike running his mouth at this point. They came to a stop once they were away from the table and in a clear spot where Kate could go down on her knees. Mike turned her to face Seth once he seen that she was holding his cock, and then Kate fell down to her knees before him. Stroking his cock fast between her finger tips she looked her eyes up at Seth as she opened her mouth and lowered it down onto his cock and began to slowly suck on it. He moaned out loudly and then Kate moaned into his shaft. "Mmmmmm". While her mouth was working on his cock, Mike couldn't held but lean down and run his hands down her body and on up as he jiggled her tits under her.

"Just look at this, oh my god, I never thought in person I'd see this."

Kate paid Mike's words no attention and neither did Seth. While Mike had his hands all over her tits and was making them bounce under her, all her concentration was forced to the cock between her lips, as she placed her hands onto Seth's legs so the man behind her couldn't shake her focus. She went to bobbing her head up and down on it, making slurping noises with her mouth. Mike moved and gripped his cock towards her forehead and went to smacking it in her hair stupidly for a few seconds before stopping. Kate came off Mike's cock and then spit on it hard, before taking her left hand and wrapping her fingers around it and stroking him. She gritted her teeth and looked up at him and then finally spoke.

"I love these cocks, hard and long."

Going back down on it, she wrapped her mouth around the head and then moved her right hand as she closed eyes and moaned into the shaft for a second. Mike noticed her hand was free and grabbed her wrist and pulled it to his own cock. Finally, Kate had her hand wrapped around his shaft at last and was stroking it. Bobbing her head up and down on Seth's one last time she came up and turned her body to Mike's side now. Gripping his cock, she leaned down and spit on it and then wrapped her lips around it and went to sucking on it. Mike put his hand on the back of Kate's head and went to thrusting, fucking her mouth as she started making gargling and gagging noises.

KWAH-WAK-KWAH-KWAH-GWAK-KAWH-KWAH

As Mike was fucking Kate's mouth, she moved her left hand over Seth's cock and clumsily was stroking it. She struggled due to the way Mike was working her but she managed to stroke Seth at the same time. He was busy running his hands over her breast, squeezing her nipple. Eventually Mike removed his hand from the back of her head and then Kate come off with a slurping loud pop noise off that cock, and a flood of spit went down her chin and dripping over her big tits. She breathed in and spit down on her tits, as she now wrapped both hands around their cocks and was stroking them respectively, while laughing.

"I knew this was going to be fun when I seen you both had came!"

Looking up into their eyes one at a time, she shifted her looks as she stroked both their cocks simultaneously. Seth just stood there admiring her beauty as Kate worked him, but Mike was busy leaning over and pushing her tits with his open palm. Watching them jiggle around and sway back and forth. Due to how much attention he was giving her, she leaned back over and spit on his cock and went to sucking it again. Once more, Mike put his hand on the back of her head and went to pumping his hips fucking her sexy mouth once more.

GWAK-KWAH-GWAK-WAH-WAH-WAH-KAK

Mike let go of the back of her head, and then she came off his cock with another pop sound. Turning back to Seth, she flicked her tongue back and spit down on his cock and went to sucking on him now, bobbing her head up and down as he was moaning. Her free hand went back to Mike's cock and stroked it at the same time she sucked his friend. After a good bit of bobbing her head up and down on Seth she came off him with a long string of saliva dangling down and now Mike ran his hands into her long blonde hair and made a grip as he pulled her back to him. Her hand glided back to Seth's shaft and now her mouth was wrapped around Mike once more, and he was pumping into her mouth again, fucking it like it was her pussy.

GWAH-KWAK-GWAH-GWAK-GWAH-KWAH

After a good bit of pumping into her mouth, Mike pulled her lips off his cock with yet another loud pop noise. Jerking her head to face Seth with his grip in her hair, she gritted her teeth and spit a big wad of saliva over Seth's cock and now Mike pushed her down as her mouth went back over Seth's cock. Mike continued holding Kate there, as she slobbering all over his friend's dick. Her hand went back to stroking the shaft that was free from her mouth. After a minute, Mike pulled her hair again plopping that skilled mouth off Seth's cock. He held Kate's head up as he brought his hand down and squeezed her tit. This prompted Kate now to start beating both their cocks against her tits, smacking over them hard.

"Oh god, this is fucking awesome bro."

"Oh yeah?"

Kate giggled in her response that forced Mike to pull her hair to look up at him and with a big devious grin over his face he responded to her, while all they could hear was the smacking of their cocks over her big tits.

"You like this Kate?"

"Yes! I love your cocks in my mouth and beating on my big tits like this."

Her tempting words drove him nuts. Mike knew what he wanted to do since Seth was the first one to get his dick sucked. He moved her head towards his friend from the grip of her hair.

"Suck on him Kate."

Turning her attention to Seth, she let go of Mike's cock and then he let go of the grip he had in her hair. Kate slobbered back on Seth's pole as Mike stepped forward and grabbed both her titanic sized tits. She knew what he was about to do, so she moaned off Seth's cock and leaned down and spit a long string of saliva between that glorious set of breasts. Putting her mouth back on Seth's meat stick, she brought her hands up to hold her breasts up and while her head was turned, she felt Mike push his cock down the middle, driving a tunnel between her huge fleshy breasts.

"Holy fucking hell, dude! These tits give the best feeling ever!"

Seth was ignoring Mike in his pleasureful moans. Kate continued sucking on his cock, closing her eyes as she moaned onto the shaft, while Mike put his hand on her shoulder to mock in place as he was thrusting between her powerful supreme tits. She struggled with Seth's cock in her mouth until he brought his hand down to guide her, and Mike did not stop his thrusts between one of the best sets of tits in the world.

"My god, Kate, oh my...don't stop, don't stop!"

"Mmmmmmmm" Moaning over that cock, her body shook slightly as Mike continued rocking as he was fucking her tits. She kinda had figured they both were about to blow and she could feel it coming from Seth's cock throbbing in her mouth. He cried out to the woman of his dreams suddenly.

"Kate you're gonna make me cum!"

"Oh yeah! Cum in her mouth bro!"

This could have been an embarrassment for Seth if it weren't for the pleasure he was feeling right now. To have Mike push him on like that, would have made him want to punch the guy, but not now. He gritted his teeth and cried out as his body shook and then he felt his cock exploded. Kate's eyes opened as she moaned with her closed mouth. His cock filling her jaws with his seed. "Mmmmmmmmmmm..."

"I want to cum in your mouth too, Kate!"

From hearing Mike's words, she plopped her lips off of Seth and turned her attention to the man up front still fucking her tits. With a mouth full of spunk she looked at him, mouth open wide and teased him.

"Oh yeah, cum in this nasty mouth too big boy, you know I want you to!"

Her words went in slurs as her tongue was a pelted in semen. Mike thrust up one last time between that great set of amazing tits and then released. Kate wrapped her hand around his shaft and brought the head into her open mouth when she went to stroking him as fast as she could with her little hand. "Ahhhhhhhh" she gasped teasing him more, as her big angel blue eyes looked up at the shocked expression on Mike's face as he was coming out of breath as he reached his climax.

"Oh, Oh, Oh! FUCK! Ohhhhhhh!!"

His cock exploded over her tongue and ounce by ounce his seed filled her already cum covered jaws. Kate stroked him until she milked every surge from that cock. Letting go of Mike's cock, she stood on her knees opening her mouth wide so both the men could see her mouth filled with an excessive amount of semen; both of their cum mixed together, as she held it there for their delightful eyes until closing her mouth and making an audible gulp and swallowing the massive amount of cum down her throat. She reopened her mouth to show them that she had guzzled down every last drop. Both of them dropped their jaws speechless for a second before speaking.

"Woah, that was incredible..."

"I can't believe I just experienced all of this."

Kate smiled big, and started to climb up off her knees and back to her feet, as she looked up at Seth since he was the last one that spoke.

"You better believe it, you handsome doll. Both of you better."

Turning her view over at Mike, she gave a big smirk on her face.

"I liked that, both of you filling my mouth up with cum, mmmmmm. There better be more of this."

"You know I want to fuck every hole of you Kate."

"Sure you do Mike, I guess fucking my big tits wasn't enough for you?"

"I want to fuck your tits next."

Seth had spoken up and Kate giggled at him as she took his hand and stepped backwards.

"Come on, you will be fucking them soon!"

Kate took them into her bedroom now finally. The three naked bodies followed over the gorgeous busty blonde as she went to climbing on the bed now. She wrapped her fingers around Seth's cock to pull him towards the front of the bed, and then Mike climbed behind her. Kate went to lowering herself on all fours over the bed as Seth climbed up in front with his knees on the bed and his cock in her face. Meanwhile, Mike was admiring her nice curvy ass from behind.

"God, this ass don't get enough pictures I don't think."

"Oh yeah Mike? What's that? You like that ass back there?"

He reached his hand out and spanked her left cheek causing her to jump.

"Oh! Do it again, on the other side!"

Once more his hand swatted her ass and she bust out laughing while her hands stroked on Seth's cock in front of her.

"That's the spirit! We're all about to get real freaky in here!"

"Oh yeah, Kate. I love how you called that freaky baby."

She looked up into Seth's eyes as he spoke and then placed a kiss on the crown of his cock.

"You haven't seen any freaky stuff yet! Wait till you get me started!"

Though he wanted to fuck her tits right about now, they weren't in the right position for that at the moment. Kate lowered her head back down on his cock and slowly went to sucking. Behind her, Mike was already teasing her as he was on his knees and had his finger down at her wet opening and was toying with it, shoving his fingers in and out of her, causing her to moan all over Seth's shaft. After a few slow sucks, she came off the cock moaning in delight.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah get it boy back there!"

Leaning down, she spit on the head of Seth's dick and then Mike let out a devious laugh from behind. Kate could feel the head of his cock inching into her pussy and then she brought her mouth back down to slobber all over Seth's cock, moaning into it.

"Oh god, this pussy is so fucking tight!"

Kate's body now had a cock embedded on both ends. Her mouth was stuck to Seth's pole, and now Mike was inching his way into her pussy from behind. She gagged a set of moans over Seth's cock, as Mike gave slow thrusts, getting himself used to her lush tightness of that nice pussy. Within minutes, Mike was pumping steady from behind, forcing her body to jerk around a bit as her mouth remained clamped over Seth's cock. She moaned loudly over his cock each time Mike thrust into her pussy, and eventually she was struggling from moaning and sucking all over it. She came off Seth's cock after a bit and shouted.

"Oh! Oh yeah! I need that cock in me!"

Her concentration was almost broken, as her hand dangled over Seth's hard rod that now was right over her face. She quickly came up with an idea to fix the situation.

"Mike! I got a better idea, lay down on the bed for me!"

Pulling out of her pussy just over her request, he playfully smacked her ass as he stepped backwards on his knees. Kate moved up over the bed and then looked back at Seth.

"You still want to fuck my tits, right?"

"Fuck yeah I do."

With Mike laying down on his back, Kate moved over him and got prepared to sit herself down on his cock. She looked over at Seth again as now he stood up on his feet, standing on the bed as Kate was now getting herself into position as she went to lowering herself down onto that cock and in this position she could titty fuck Seth at the same time.

"Ohhhhh yes. This is how I like it, you on top and ready for the ride."

Mike closed his eyes, not even caring that Kate's back was turned to him. He didn't have to use his eyes to focus on this pleasure she was giving him. Seth stood up on the bed now, and Kate looked up at him as she put her hands on her big breasts and went to pulling them apart. Running her tongue over her lips in a circular motion to tease him, she leaned up and spit on his dick, and then spit a small stream of saliva down the middle parting way. Seth moved forward and shoved his cock right in the middle and then Kate trapped it, smashing her tits around it softly. She threw back her head and went to slamming down on Mike's cock, while Seth thrust between her big beautiful boobs at the same time. Kate moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yes, that's it boys!"

Lustful moans filled the room as Kate's body now was rocking in a rhythm. She'd slam down on Mike's cock, and while lifting herself back up, Seth's rod was sliding up and down between her beautiful lovely breasts. Her eyes gazed up at Seth's while she let out soothing moans from her mouth. Starring into his eyes as she gave him the fantasy while his cock was buried in the middle of her powerful tits, fucking it to nice and steadily. Kate breathed in with her own moaning as she continued to slowly slam her hips down on the cock lodged into her pussy. Mike eventually put his hands on her hips from under and went to slowly pumping into her, all the while his friend's cock was still slipping and sliding between those glorious soft mounds of flesh.

"Oh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhh! Yes! You like this boys? You like this Seth? You like fucking those big titties? And what about you Mike?"

Mike didn't reply. He simply had decided he was going to pound into her harder. Holding her hips down, he thrust into her harder now, causing her body to rock. Kate gripped her tits around Seth's dick tighter and with her body jumping up a bit, it caused the cock residing in her heavy cleavage to move faster. Kate threw her head back moaning, as now both of them were thrusting into her seductive lustful body.

"Ohhhhhh yes! Ohhhhh, I need you both to fuck me now!"

Seth paid her no attention at first, as he was still thrusting between her tits, living the dream that most men in the world wanted right now with this lovely girl. Eventually, Kate let go of her tits and leaned down to give his cock a quick lick over the head and then she turned her head to Mike who quickly spoke up before she had a chance to speak.

"I want to fuck your ass, while he fucks your pussy. How about that Kate?"

"Ohhhhh, that's freaky for me!"

She already knew if he kept pounding into her pussy, he was going to cause an explosion. Kate didn't want to cum just over the first one inside her, so this was a better plan. Getting up off of Mike where she had straddled him, Seth had already moved back to allow space and then she pointed at him to get off the bed. With both of them standing up, Mike came behind Kate and then she turned around to wrap her hand into his long hair and bring her over for a kiss on the lips. Looking over at Seth, she repeated the action with a moan into his mouth before breaking the kiss and preparing for the rocking she was about to get.

"Alright, you boys ready for this?"

Stepping over to Seth, he had his cock positioned and pointing up for her, as Mike put his hand on her back shoulder and went to pointing his cock up her ass cheeks, teasing her as he rubbed it in her crack. Spreading her legs, she went to arching herself up at Seth as his cock teased her entrance and went to easing on in, while her legs were spread around him. At the same time, Mike positioned himself from behind and had found her dark hole and began to ease on in. Kate breathed in softly as she could feel the cocks enter both her whole her holes, and suddenly the two men pushed all the way in.

"OH FUCK! GOD!!"

Her screams were in a crying matter as the pleasure went rushing over her body. The two men were in a position where they brought their hands around her and now they were pounding their cocks into her. Kate's big breasts bounced in front of Seth as she closed her eyes and cried out. Mike would thrust into her ass, and as soon as he pushed back, Seth would slam into her pussy. Over and over, they began to fuck her beautiful body together, picking up pace.

"FUCK! OH, OH, OHHHHHH! FUCK!"

Kate's screams were so loud in ear distance of the two men, at least Mike felt as if his ear drum was shattering. They didn't hold off at all, as her body was rocking in the middle of them. Seth picked up pace and was pounding into her pussy so hard, it was causing Mike to step back a bit as he would counter it by slamming into her ass even harder. Kate opened her eyes and continued crying out in lustful moans as the two men were taking her to the ultimate pleasure. Kicking her legs out around Seth she screamed even louder.

1...345678