Early Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, yes! Lick it Trevor! Eat that pussy!"

Now with his tongue focused on licking up and down and snaking into her sweet hole, she took this time to continue pouring the whiskey down from pressing against her skin. Flooding him in the sweet alcohol taste, while at the same time, he was devouring her loving cup, hoping to eventually push her over the edge once more.

"Oh my god! Yes!"

Whimpering her words out, she could feel the warm water reaching over her knees as it had filled the tub up and then she turned the faucets off with her left hand. While still pouring the stream of whiskey down her skin, she brought her left hand up now dug into his long brown hair. He didn't stop at all, still eating her pussy sharply using his tongue as that weapon in his mouth that she was falling in love with. Whimpering louder, she sqirmed a little from standing up.

"Oh my god! You're gonna make cum, AGAIN!"

Hearing those words, about did it, as Trevor now rushed his tongue into her sweet entrance harder and faster, trying to drive her on the brink of no return. Aubrey lost her pace as she moved the bottle away from her skin and held it out from behind. She felt her body tense up and then hit her climax once more. In that instance, she dropped the whiskey bottle onto the floor behind them and at the moment the glass shattered loudly, she screamed out moaning as her pussy erupted into a stream of love nectar flowing into his mouth.

"OHHHHHHHH, SHIT!"

With a mouth full of her warm juices, Trevor finally moved off from her pussy and looked up at her. The sound of the glass breaking didn't phase him at all as Aubrey was out of breath and just looked down at her man and nodded and then laughed.

"You're great at what you do, fuck. You've worn me slap out alright!"

"Me too, I enjoyed every second of it."

Reaching his hand back, he slapped her ass and then smiled up at her. Aubrey giggled looking behind her at the big mess on the floor of shattered glass and the rest of the whiskey.

"Watch your step when you get out of the tub baby, there's glass everywhere. I will call a maid in the morning after we eat and get that cleaned up."

"Alright, it's all good. Let's clean up and go to bed."

"Sounds like a plan for now honey."

Softly now as the emotions had come to their climax of hot steamy sex, Aubrey sank down in the tub with him and soon the two were watching each other's bodies off good. Within another hour, they would both be in the bed and sleeping off the wild night they had just had. For Trevor in his mind, the last thing he was worried about was the upcoming days and spending time making music for this lovely woman.

******************

Wednesday afternoon crept over the city as time always went by. Sobered up after a nice slumber, Mike went around Trevor's mansion making note of everything he had. The studio that he had mentioned over the phone was sure enough upstairs. After seeing the guitars and keyboard stations that his friend had, it took everything in him not to sit down and start playing with all that stuff like a kid. All the while, Seth had been up over the morning starring at the card that he got from Kate Upton, and just thinking about this date he had with her tomorrow. Other than Kate on his mind, he was somewhat aggravated Trevor had not showed back up yet but he wasn't going to spend his day worrying about someone as if he was their protective parent. Right now Mike and Seth were sitting in the living room drinking some sodas they pulled out of the refrigerator.

"I can't believe you had to ask me last night, 'who is Kate Upton?' You forgot, you were so drunk."

"Yeah, but I spent 60 dollars in there drinking last night. You wouldn't have remembered that name either if you was drinking like me."

"Oh yeah, I'll give you that one mate. I'm shocked you haven't been throwing up all morning."

The two friends sat around relaxing for the time being. Trevor's mansion was like someone was stuck living in another time zone or universe. There was the Sega Genesis up by the TV, and a stack of games. Out on the table was two brick sized vintage cell phones straight out of the 80s. Upstairs, there was old 80's Art Deco stuff, that Trevor had taken right out of Miami at some cheap auctions. For Mike and Seth, they loved all this old vintage retro stuff that Trevor pimped out his place, it fit their music senses. Suddenly, the phones sitting there began to ring simultaneously. Seth looked over at Mike, and decided to pick it up, sliding the antenna out and then answering it.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Seth! You back at my place?"

"Yeah, me and Mike are just sitting around here. Where are you at?"

"i'm at the Four Seasons Hotel right now."

"Where's that at?"

"Sheeeeeit, somewhere around Brickell, I think. I'm far away from you guys right now. I'm going to come back home later this evening, just got some stuff to do first."

"Yeah, I'm sure you do. You won't believe who I met last night, mate."

"Aubrey O'Day? I should know, cause I was there."

"No, I met Kate Upton last night and so did Mike."

"Damn, that's good. You met Kate back at the Le Disko?"

"Yeah, we hit the dance floor, and she wants to meet me again tomorrow afternoon for a date."

"That's awesome. I'll be back home tomorrow morning, but I'm gonna be busy upstairs working some tracks with Aubrey. Look, you and Mike should take the Porsche again. Go cruise around town and do some sight seeing or some shit. I'm sorry I can't take you out today and you're gonna be busy tomorrow, but I trust you two with my stuff."

"That sounds like a plan for us here, we were sorta bored this morning."

"You're bored at my place? Fuck, man. I got a Genesis sitting up there by the TV. Go play some Street Fighter or Vectorman. I got a whole library of old games there."

"I might take you up on that later, but first, I want to see some more of this town. Where's that Art Deco place you kept mentioning?"

"South from where you're at. When you leave, go east and then go south. Once you get out of the neighborhoods, stop at one of the hotels near by and ask directions around town."

"I think I might just do that. I'm sure Mike here would like to snap some photos."

"Alright man, I gotta go. You and Mike take care."

The phone clicked as the two men hung up. Seth sat the phone back down on the table and then looked over at Mike.

"He wants us to show us around but he can't, would you mind driving that fancy car of his again? I wasn't really comfortable on the road last night."

"No problem, I'll drive. I think we can have a fun day, before you go to meet Kate tomorrow."

Seth smiled sitting back on the couch as he got lost in that thought for a minute. Mike went upstairs for a quick shower and to get ready. Seth's mind was too fixated on the daydream he was having over a famous crush that he was set to meet tomorrow. All morning, it was all he talked about with Mike, and now today he would try to burn it off his mind a bit to be able to enjoy a nice day. By the time the clock hit the late evening PM hours and the sunk was starting to go down, Trevor had already worked out plans on paper for how he was going to go about some of Aubrey's songs, as he penned down her lyrics. Mike and Seth got around town all day, snapping photos in Polaroids and taking the time to eat out, before they took that final slow drive over South Beach back home. They would spend the rest of the night fighting video games, while Mike took it to get out of his daring desire to go upstairs and play with Trevor's studio. Eventually they ended up going to sleep in the two guest rooms that Trevor had prepped for them downstairs.

Come the next morning, that red Cadillac was back parked in the driveway of the mansion right at 6 AM, before the sunrise. Trevor sat in the car for a bit, remembering that he had taken out the prescription bottle that contained his cache of drugs and threw it under the seat somewhere along with the 8-ball bag, a few nights ago when Aubrey was driving him home. He made sure to stay quiet about drug usage when he was around her, but now this morning he had the privacy and freedom to take some hits. He moved over in the passenger's side, to dig out the 8-ball bag and the bottle from under the seat. With the drugs in hand, he started the day by downing two painkillers and then opened the glove department of the car and dug for his little mirror tray, and metal dual nostril coke straw before setting out 3 lines and snorting them down. Once he got the stuff up his nose and in his system, he breathed in and shoved the stuff in his pockets and grabbed his notebook he had from Aubrey, and now got out of the car and went walking to the front doors.

A few hours later as 9:30 hit the clock and the sun was clearly out and into the sky. Trevor sat alone in the living room with his feet propped up over the coffee table, smoking a cigarette while going over his notebook of work he collected with Aubrey. Mike had been awake since 7, and had spoken to Trevor briefly. In the kitchen they had ate breakfast together, but right now Seth had crawled out of bed and was walking around aimlessly awakening. Trevor kept his eyes over the notebook as he moved to set the cigarette down in the ashtray.

"Morning, sunshine."

"Good morning T, didn't expect to see you here this early."

"I got here around 6. Made breakfast with Mike, you want anything?"

"No, I think that lady friend of yours would be with you."

"Aubrey? No, she has to talk to her manager and producer back in L.A. before she gets here. I'm expecting her sometime around afternoon."

"Come afternoon I'll be gone. It's around 9 right now, I better go get in the shower and get ready to go see Kate."

"You want to take the Porsche again?"

"No, I am calling a cab. I went and looked up her condo place online for directions and got it all set and ready. It's somewhere off east from here by the beach."

Trevor put down his notebook and looked up at his friend now smiling big, as he teased him.

"You're obsessed with this girl. Don't lie."

"It's fucking Kate Upton! You would have a hang-up too!"

Trevor laughed at him now, as Seth walked off and went to the kitchen. Ignoring his friend, he later stormed back out from the kitchen and living room and went to the bathroom down hall with clothes to go for a shower. In the time that passed over the next hour, Trevor put down the notebook and checked time to go over a schedule. Mike had came out of his room to chill with his buddy and then from the window, the taxi came pulling up for Seth to leave as 10:37 hit the clock.

"Hey Seth! Your cab is here, get your ass out there and catch it."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm in a rush don't worry."

Trevor was just joking with his friend as he came out wearing black dress pants and white a button up short sleep shirt. Mike was sitting on the couch with Trevor, as he watched Seth go out the door slowly. Once the door shut he turned to Trevor for a question.

"Hey man, can I take your Porsche out?"

"Sure, where you wanna go?"

"Just wanna go cruisin' this morning."

"You left the keys on the counter in the kitchen next to the wine bottles, right?"

"Yeah, you saw?"

Nodding at Mike, Trevor smiled up at him.

"Go take it out, drive all you want old buddy."

"Thanks man, I'll be back later!"

******************

Seth took the short walk up the stairs of the condo apartment place right on the directions from that precious card Kate had given him. Everything had matched from before, and now he was walking up the stairs getting ready to knock on that door. He had studied that card of hers religiously, as if it was holy text. This was the big moment, and he wasn't going to blow it all. As he approached her door, he could hear foot steps coming from the opposite direction of the small building. Maybe it was Kate walking over the railing? Seth walked out and seen and then rolled his eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?"

It was Mike, standing there with a big grin on his face under his mustache and wearing a dark blue T shirt and jeans.

"Hey man, that ain't no way to greet a friend. I'm here for the same reason you are."

"Oh yeah, you had to have followed me here. Don't play dumb with me Mike, you waited till I left and then you hoped in that car and pursued my trail. You want through this door, and I'm not going to allow it."

"Dude, chill the fuck out. You know, I was too drunk it know it Tuesday night, but that broad wrote me out a card too inviting me."

"Bullshit! Where the fuck is it then?"

Mike dug his hand in his pocket and pulled out a folded card. The front of it had the Le Disko tag on it showing that it was from the club, and as he unfolded the card, he put it in Seth's face for him to read. In a quick instance, he pulled out his own card to compare the hand writing, as his immediate suspicion was that maybe this was forged, but no. It was definitely Kate's hand writing, and had the name 'Mike' written on it. Seth sighed, as now Mike had an aggravating grin on his face of a winner.

"Told you so, now chill out."

"Why didn't you tell me about this yesterday?"

"How could I? How could anyone talk to you about it? Ever since you got that card in your hand you've been 'Oh I met Kate Upton and she wants to see me! Oh I'm meeting Kate Upton tomorrow!' every hour, so I didn't bother fuckin' with you about it."

Seth sighed and rolled his eyes and then the door in front of them came opening, to the busty bombshell herself standing tall in a pink sweater with a soft greeting to them.

"Afternoon fellas!"

"Hello Kate!"

"Hi Kate!"

Seth spoke first, and then Mike. Kate looked at both of them side by side and then smiled. Her perfume was an overwhelming scent, as her eyes had dark eyeliner around them and her lips had a fresh coat of crimson lipstick. She heard them arguing outside and couldn't help but play the tease to them.

"So, Seth...you miss me? And you Mike...I invited you too?"

"Yep, says so on this card you gave me, remember?"

Handing his card over to her, she looked up at him with a small grin on her face as she looked over the card and then nodded before handing it back over to him. Seth watched Mike the entire time, still having suspicions.

"Well, that's certainly my hand writing...I thought only one of you was going to show up, but since you're both here, come on in."

The two men stepped in and then Kate turned to shut the door behind him. It was at this moment, Mike noticed that she was a tad bit taller than him in her big height. Seth was slightly taller than her, and this was her average height without any heels on. The busty blonde was wearing a pink sweater over her body as she turned her attention to her new friends. Under it, was a bikini for which she thought about out for a swim with Seth, but with Mike here it altered her plans.

"So, Seth. You been thinking about me the past 48 hours?"

"Oh yeah, all the time...You guessed it, Kate."

She smirked, hearing him acknowledge what could be read just by looking at his face. Turning her attention to Mike she now toyed with his emotions.

"You're not drunk today Mike, this is like just meeting you for the first time."

He laughed at her and shook his head.

"No, I ain't had the first drink this morning. That club was amazing, you were a lot of fun. I may have been drunk, but I have good memory once I get sobered up!"

She laughed softly at him with that cute smirk on her face, as she walked over now, starring both of them down as she walked a circle around them. It was as if she was a shark and these two men were her hungry prey. Other things were on Kate's mind, but she changed the subject before it could manifest into what would soon be inevitable.

"You two want some water?"

"Yeah sure, so what was your plans for today Kate?"

Seth again was speaking up as Kate walked back out to the kitchen from the back and grabbed two water bottles out of the fridge and then a third for herself. Walking back in, she handed each of them a bottle and then sat herself on the couch looking at both of them standing before her.

"Well Seth, I was going to go out swimming with you at first. I wasn't expecting the both of you, but since you're both here, I am thinking..."

Her words were enough to set Seth's mind back off at his friend standing next to him. If Kate wasn't expecting Mike, who was to say he didn't forge that card? He let it escape his mind though, in fear that jealousy was clouding his judgement. Kate opened the water bottle and took a big drink before swallowing it down and then setting the bottle on the coffee table before both of them and then finishing her sentence.

"How about we pick up where we left off the other night in that club?"

The two guys looked back at Kate now with shocked expressions on their face and then she curled her face in that classic slutty smile they had seen over and over in her magazine shoots.

"You both do remember that night, right?"

While she had undoubtedly confused the two men before her, Kate got up and went to circling a motion around them again. She moved over to Mike first and smiled looking into his eyes.

"You remember when we were on the dance floor, right Mike?"

Turning her back to him, she quickly pushed her ass over his leg to grind on him quickly. Then she turned her attention over to Seth, taking his hand and pulling him towards her.

"Don't worry Seth, we can go swimming another day. You remember the other night, don't you sweet boy?"

looking in his eyes, she unbuttoned the top of her sweater showing the heavy cleavage that was under as she pulled him in and placed a wet sloppy kiss on his cheek and then pulled back. Mike nodded and with a big smile, he decided to play into this game with her.

"Hey Kate, I remember that dance you did for me over at the table. You called it 'Cat Daddy'."

"Oh, this dance?"

Quickly unbuttoning the next two buttons of her sweater, she stepped back in front of the couch now and went to doing the silly dance once more. Rocking her body sloppily as she did the dance. Shaking out to the left and to the right, she went to unbuttoning the rest of her sweater and leaving it to open to show them the hint of her sexy body underneath tucked in the orange and white bikini she had over her body. Coming to a stop from the little dance, she took Seth's hand and placed it on the right shoulder of her sweater and then she looked over at Mike and pointed at the left end.

"Boys, get this sweater off me."

Mike came and grabbed his end of the sweater and then Kate stood there as both of them tucked and the short sleeves slipped out from her arms and then it fell to the floor revealing her body in the tight little white bikini she had on. Both of them stood there glued, as they surveyed the body of the most gorgeous supermodel in America right now. Looking over at both of them one after the other, she brought her hands up to the orange straps of her bra and pulled them up a bit just to make her big heavy breasts bounce before their eyes. Looking over at Seth now, she reached out and cupped the back of his head and brought him in for a full kiss on the lips. His hands traveled up her bare stomach feeling her smooth skin before she pulled away from the kiss. Turning her attention over to Mike, he came in and kissed her lips now, she moaned into his mouth before breaking the kiss and sitting down on the couch. She let out a goofy laugh now, knowing what was about to happen before her with a grand announcement.

"This is gonna be a lot of fun!"

Kate turned her attention back to Seth and stood up, and went to unbuttoning his shirt and getting it open to run her hands along his bare chest. He took the time to go ahead and start unbuckling his belt and getting his pants down. Mike on the other hand, had already thrown the T-shirt off his body and was now getting his shoes off so he could get his jeans off. Kate focused on getting Seth's shirt off and then looked down to see that he was halfway finished with his pants. Running her hands up his chest, she came in and kissed him hard on the lips, before breaking the kiss she stepped back and now looked at both men. Mike was already completely naked and stroking his big huge cock. Kate gasped at the sight of it as now Seth was busy getting his shoes and socks off to get the rest of his pants off. Kate giggled at this sight before her eyes.

123456...8