Early Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god! You're gonna-"

"Fuck yeah, I wanna taste it. Been wanting to savor it all night."

She couldn't help but laugh. Here she was naked, and he hadn't even gotten his clothes off but he was down on his knees before the bed and his tongue placed right in her soothing entrance. She stretched her legs out as his snaked his tongue in there. Closing her eyes for a second to embrace this pleasure, she used her hands to push down into the bed and arch herself up so she could watch him. Trevor was taking his sweet time licking her sweet smooth entrance, darting his tongue in and out of her loving cup. Aubrey breathed in slowly gritting her teeth.

"Oh yes, you know how to work that tongue of yours, mmmmmm."

Purring like a pussy cat as she moaned, he didn't stop for a second as he licked her sweet hole over and over. Aubrey brought her hands to her busty breasts and went to squeezing them as he worked his mouth eating her out. If this is what he meant about her feeling it, she certainly was enjoying his slow burn of pleasure sent into her flesh.

"Oh my god...you just- OHHHHH!"

Voices were raising now as Aubrey was driven to a higher sensation. At this rate, he'd have her leaking faucet busted into a flood of her sweet juices. Arching her left leg over his shoulder, he moved one hand to stroke her leg rubbing it in lovingly. Throwing her head back to moan once more as he was sending her over the edge, she couldn't take it anymore. She didn't want to explode too soon for the night. Placing her heels down on his shoulders, she slightly pushed him to get him off of her pussy. Moaning loudly and breathing hard she looked down at him as he returned the gaze up in her eyes confused.

"You're a funny kinda guy Trevor. You haven't even taken your clothes off yet, and you're already eating me out over here, oh my god."

"And that's a problem?"

"Fuck no! You got a weapon in your mouth, and mine also can be a weapon. I gotta have that cock before you make me climax. Stand up!"

Doing just as she said, he raised himself off his knees from the end of the bed and stood straight up. Aubrey gave Trevor her wicked eyes showing that he was in for some devious actions real soon. The tables were turned as she swung her left leg over and quickly got up on her knees before climbing her naked body off the bed and standing up against him. She looked in his eyes with a big grin on her face as she forced him to step backwards and then she looked down at the bulge in his pants. Returning the view to his eyes, she placed her hand up his chest over the buttons on his shirt and then made her covert move as she slid her knee between his legs.

"Fuck! Holy...what are you doing?"

Trevor had the surprise expression of shock in his face, as Aubrey just cracked a sinister laugh. Jerking her knee again over his bulging cock contained in his pants, she moved back and went to lowering herself down on her knees now, as her hand trailed down his shirt playing with the buttons. He took this as a hint to start unbuttoning his shirt, but she looked up at him and swatted at his hand to stop him.

"No, don't unbutton them baby. That's for ME to take off!"

This kind of territorial behavior over his body made him smirk. He undressed her, so she was determined to strip him off his clothes in return. A woman with a conquest, Aubrey looked up into his eyes as she went down on her knees starring at the bulge in his pants. She placed her hands up on the belt keeping his khaki pants together as she unfastened it and got it down and went to unzipping him. He just watched her, not about to break the concentration of this gorgeous blonde. She broke the view from his eyes as she put her fingers around his pants and went to tugging them on down with the pants and underwear at the same time, as his contained cock was finally free from it's cage. She looked over at it and then back in his eyes as she wrapped her hand around the shaft and stroked it a few times.

"This is what I wanted."

Turning her attention back to his cock, she slid her hand to the base and then ran her tongue down the head and paving over the underside of it, before stroking him again feeling it harden in her fist. Suddenly she let go of him and let his disco stick bounce a bit as she got herself up off her knees and moved to the side.

"Sit on the bed for me baby, and let's get these clothes off."

"I thought you wanted to undress me?"

"You can take your own shoes off, but I'm stripping the rest."

Such strange details. Trevor didn't pay it attention that she kept her heels on, which in her mind is what she meant that he could take his own shoes off. Reaching down on the bed he went to pulling the sneakers off and throwing them on the floor, and then disposing of his socks. Aubrey had turned around as he was now sitting on the bed, and she took this time to grab his pants from his knees and pull them down to his ankles and then off his legs as they went slinging over the floor. Leaning up for her, she came up off her knees grabbing the bottom of his shirt as she looked up into his eyes and then went to quickly unbuttoning it from the bottom to the top. Once she got to the collar, he shook his left shoulder out and then she twisted the shirt while he was getting his right arm out and then she got it free and slung the shirt randomly behind her as it went flying into a corner of the room.

"That's better now. I can get my focus back now that you're naked."

Giggling at him, she looked in his eyes as she went back down to her knees and brought her hand over his cock to wrap her fingers around it. Stroking him softly, she leaned down and pressed her mouth against the head, sucking it lightly as she ran her tongue in circles over it. Coming off it, she spit down on it and went to stroking it faster to lube the spit in. Trevor moaned as he leaned up to watch the stunning reality pop star work working his cock in her hand. Aubrey gazed back into his eyes one last time for a little smile and then she brought her head down opening her mouth and taking in his cock.

"Mmmmm...mmmmmm, mmmm, mmmmm"

Bobbing her head up and down on the shaft, she made slurping noises as she put one hand on his right thigh to keep her position and her free hand went to playing with his balls. Aubrey took her sweet time as she sucked his cock lovingly, working her mouth on his meat stick bobbing her head up and down over and over. Trevor just threw his head back moaning, as she pressed her tongue into the shaft and moaned sending vibrations into his body. "Mmmmmm"

"Oh god, fuck...you're so fucking beautiful and amazing down there."

This was sure to get his mind off the lust he had of her pussy. Aubrey paid his words no attention, as he was mind blown over how she worked her oral talents over him. She focused on taking his cock as far as she could. His long thick meaty shaft was a good size for her to work on, as she bobbed her head up and down and finally went for the deep throat acting, seeing how far she could take it. Pushing her lips down at the base of his cock as she felt the head hitting the back of her throat. She held her position for a good few seconds before gagging and coming back up. A few strings of saliva went back from her gapping jaws to the dick as she looked up at Trevor and he laughed.

"You certainly know how to work it."

"Oh, you haven't seen nothing yet."

"What?"

"Wait till you see this."

Ever the teaser, Aubrey played with his mind some more as she got up off her knees and sat his cock flat facing him. Turning around, she bent over a bit to show him her incredible ass. He had forgotten all about her back side when she took her dress off earlier but now he was witnessing supreme. She put her hands down on his legs to position herself and then she brought her ass up and positioned himself so his balls were rubbing on her thighs and her ass crack was moving up and down, rubbing up against his cock.

"Holy fucking shit! This is...I don't know what to say."

His reaction was enough to make her laugh. All Trevor could do was sit there watching her ass rub his cock between the crack. His initial thought was that she was going to slam her ass down on him and ride him in reverse, but this was something else. He wanted to bring his hands up over her powerful ass but he didn't want to screw this up as she worked it, grinding over him with his balls sliding over and out on her thighs all the way.

"You ever had a girl do this to you before, Trevor?"

"No, this is the first."

Aubrey laughed, snickering in a moment of pride as she continued her grinding work.

"Good, that's what i want to hear. You got a real freaky bitch tonight"

"Dirty as you please, it's always the best."

"That's right!"

Figuring the time was right soon, Aubrey continued her grind work, until she could feel the sweat of his balls sliding back and forth over her thighs. Once again, her pussy was leaking like a busted pipe and she figured the time was perfect to finally get it on. Getting off of him, she turned around facing him and went to climbing on the bed.

"Let's fuck each other's brains out now, Trevor."

Still in control, she figured she put her hands down on his chest forcing him back down as she climbed on top. Sinking her knees in the bed as she looked down at him, her hands found his cock under her and as Trevor looked up into her eyes and breathed in, Aubrey took the moment to push his big cock up into her wet lovely pussy. Inching the head in, he moaned and then she slammed her way down on it.

"Oh god, oh fuck yeah!"

She moaned out, as she went to slamming her pussy down to drive his cock deep within her. Over and over she went to pounding on him hard, fucking him to a pulp as her big breasts went to bouncing. Trevor put his hands up on her tits and laid back enjoying the ride she was taking of him. The bed shook a little bit, as their bodies were sunk into the lush luxurious bedding. Throwing his arms up, he went for her tits trying to grasp them but he couldn't get a grip due to how hard she was pounding down on him. All he could do was throw his head up and moan out.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck!"

Aubrey screamed and shouted for him and Trevor could feel the pulse coming within his veins as she was driving him near an explosion. It didn't help earlier when she had her mouth around his cock and it certainly was pushing him to the brink now. Leaning up as she continued her assault riding him up and down, he used his strength and placed his hands up on her tits and went to pushing himself into her. Wrapping his arms around her, he managed to push Aubrey down on her back and now he was in control.

"Oh god, yes Trevor! You're gonna fuck me?"

"You know I am!"

"Then, fuck me, you wild beast of a man!"

Thrusting his hips hard, Trevor plowed into her pussy as he was on top now. Pushing both hands into the sheets of the bed so he could arch himself up like columns, and continue his wild assault on her pussy. Aubrey brought her hands up to her tits while they shook and went to massaging herself as she moaned and whimpered, knowing that this man was pushing her to her climax.

"Trevor...you're gonna make me-"

"CUM!?"

Looking in his eyes she screamed to him

"YES!! MAKE ME EXPLODE, DAMMIT!"

That was all she had to say, as he didn't stop for a minute, pounding into that pussy. His arms had collapsed and his body fell into hers as her whimpering moans turned into lustful screams, and with the final thrusts, he could feel her exploding around him.

"OHHHHH FUCK, I'M CUMMING!"

Aubrey's legs shook in sensation as she closed her eyes and cried out her final moans. All the while, Trevor had slowed down and embraced the feeling of the voluptuous seductress having her climax with his cock buried deep within her. It was a wonder he had not cum yet, but when your body was pumped full of drugs topped on with the alcohol, things were different as far as stamina went.

"Man, that was fucking hot Aubrey."

"Ohhhh Trevor...You made me bust like that."

Opening her eyes and catching her breath, she looked up in his eyes and then realized that he didn't realize yet.

"How the fuck did you not cum in me after that kind of hard fucking?"

He smirked at her, not revealing the secret. 'Maybe it's the drugs' he said to himself in his mind before responding.

"I can't tell you baby it's a secret."

"Oh fine then, keep your secrets. This gives me more to taste then."

"Yes it does!"

Laughing together, he went to easing his way out of her sweet pussy. His cock wet and covered with her juices as he got off her and stood up on his knees before climbing off the bed and standing up on the floor. Aubrey followed behind him like hypnotized animal, stomping her heels over to him as she saw his cock gleaming in it's shiny wetness. Going down on her knees and wrapping her mouth around it, she sucked her own juices from his meat pole and then moaned into the shaft, coming off with a loud pop noise.

"You know what, I think I got an idea to finally make you bust your load."

"Oh yeah? What's that babe?"

"I can't tell you, it's a secret."

Mocking him from moments earlier, Aubrey put her hands over her big breasts and brought her mouth back down sucking the first few inches of his cock softly, as she massaged her nipples. Coming off his cock once more with another loud pop sound, she leaned up on her knees and held her tits apart. He got the idea now as she looked down at his cock and spit on the head, right before clasping her big tits around it, trapping him in her amazing cleavage.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yes. How did you know I wanted to fuck those tits?"

"You gave it away seconds when you met me and your eyes were starring at them."

"Fine, you got me there."

With a smug smile on her face, Aubrey went to thrusting herself up and down on him, as his cock went between her big breasts. The head would push up from the top, almost hitting her dangling necklace as she would thrust back up, taking her time to pump that cock between her massive tits, fucking it slowly. All Trevor was doing was moaning out and admiring her hard work she was pushing to make him cum.

"God, you're driving me fucking crazy."

"I'm shocked you haven't cum yet, after all the work I've done on you."

"Oh it's coming baby, it's coming..."

"Good, and it better be a lot of that hot cum."

He couldn't reply to those words. She wanted to get covered and he planned on it. Right now, he was too taken back at the fact her huge breasts were mashing his cock between and fucking him over the edge. He had held off from cumming so far, and soon she was gonna get it. Moaning, he finally mustered a response to her.

"I'm gonna fucking load you down, Aubrey."

"Oh yeah? How soon do I gotta wait?

"Not for long...fuck, you're pushing me over the edge!"

At that instance, Trevor was losing it as he could feel his cock boiling to the breaking point. Aubrey pushed down one last time as she too, could feel it pulsating in her heavy cleavage. Looking down at the crown of his cock sitting nice and compact between her cleavage, she watched it throb and then shoot a thick string up her neck, drenching her little necklace in the process. She gasped and moaned before freeing his cock as she let go of her tits. Trevor took hold and stroked his exploding member once more, as the next wad went flying on her right tit. Moving to the other one, she held her tits up so he could finish the job and he shot his third load up her left tit, nearly striking her neck again. Almost drained, he sat his cock up on her right tit now and just shot the final wad over it once more. Aubrey moaned as she watched the entire time.

"That's how you do it baby. God...yeah, you weren't kidding."

"You said you wanted to be loaded down."

"Mmmmmhhhhmmmm, and this is what I meant."

Grabbing his cock she brought it to her mouth and went to stroking him to milk out the final drops in her mouth. Swallowing it down she turned her attention down to her tits and went to scooping up some of the cum off her left tit and then sucking it off her finger tips. She noticed looking down that her necklace was completely covered in his cum.

"Oh my god, you got my necklace!"

"Oh I did! I turned it into a pearl necklace!"

Aubrey ignored him while he bust out laughing. Reaching over her neck from behind, she went to undoing the little chain to take the necklace off and get a better look at it. Sure enough, the letters of 'Katie Girl' were caked in his seed. She brought it into her mouth and sucked it off, causing him to moan at the sight.

"Damn, you really care about that necklace's well being."

"Yep, I sure do...We're gonna need to get in the tub now. You planned on sleeping here right?"

"Yeah, I want to wake up in that nice big bed with you."

Alright, grab the whiskey, where is it?"

"Oh fuck, I had forgot about it, where the hell did I set that bottle."

"It's by the TV. Bring it in the bathroom for me."

Walking his naked body over back to the TV, Aubrey got up off her knees and went to stomping her heels forward into the bathroom. She flicked on the light and then moved to the big bathtub she had in her hotel suite. Setting her necklace down on the counter stand, she went to taking off her gold bracelet and then stepped out of her heel. Trevor reunited with her holding the unopened Jack Daniels bottle and was smiling. Aubrey walked over to him and kissed him on the lips, taking the bottle from him. With the lights on, he could still see his cum fresh and gleaming over her big titties.

"Is the bath tub big enough for us?"

"What do you think? Look at it."

Peaking over her shoulder he took a nod as he seen the tub, observing it's large size before she turned around and moved to go turn on the facuets. Turning back to look at him she popped the question.

"How do you like your water?"

"Make it warm, but not scolding hot."

"Alright, that's just how I like it anyway."

Turning the faucets to start the water, she looked back at Trevor and then playfully used her finger to call him over to her.

"You still thirsty honey?"

"Thirsty for what? Pussy or whiskey?"

"Both."

She curved an inviting grin as he looked back at her and then got the point. She patted his hand now to get him up.

"Come on, get in the tub."

As Trevor was climbing in the tub and sitting down, Aubrey opened the bottle of Jack Daniels and then went climbing over him. Since the tub was position against the wall, she figured she'd have to stand up and do this. She got the idea from watching an old 90's movie. While the tub was filling up, she brought her leg up and went to pushing her foot towards Trevor's mouth. He took the invitation and placed his mouth over her big toe, and then she went to pouring the bottle of whiskey down her leg watching the bright brown trail go down to his mouth as she was feeding him from sucking the drink off her toe. She pulled from his mouth after a minute, and looked down to notice the tub starting to fill up past their ankles. Setting both feet down into the water, she spread her legs in her standing position and then Trevor made his move over her right leg still soaked with a line of alcohol as his tongue went to lapping it up.

"Mmmmmm, I like how you just lick that off of me, so fucking hot."

Looking down at her crazed music man, she moved the bottle to her belly button now and went to pouring another stream of whiskey. It trailed down over her pussy, and now his mouth went to her pussy as he brought his tongue to lap up all the whiskey that was flowing there. Moaning out to him, she took the time to watch the water filling up, while still slowly draining that bottle pressed against her belly button. All the while, she couldn't decide if Trevor was more focused on lapping up the drink over her skin or if he was too busy concentrating on her pussy. She got the answer when she felt his tongue darting into her hole.

123456...8