Early Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to cum all over me again Trevor."

He grunted now knowing his time was short. All he could do was watch Kate work her skills on him. She had him under tact and even was going to drain that cock to drown her like he said. Swallowing hard he looked down at her and yelled.

"Oh, that's it! That's fucking it!"

Kate reacted to his grunts by letting go of her tits. She went to grab his cock but he had control of his own pole, she quickly held her breasts back up. Stroking it as fast as he could, he grunted one last time and then the hose began to squirt cum all over her huge tits. String after string of cum drenched over those beautiful tits. He didn't drown her face like he said, which kinda disappointed her but with this load on her breasts, she couldn't complain at all. A big grin graced her face as he went out of breath from blowing his loads all over her.

"Mmmmmmmmm, look at this mess you gave me.

"Yeah, you wanted it."

"Damn straight I wanted it!"

The man was out of breath and slowly lowered himself onto the bed, as if he was getting ready to lay down. Kate turned herself and looked at him and then finally scooped up that cum off her face that was nearly drying now and then sucked it off her fingers. Trevor watched her and figured she probably was thinking of a shower.

"The shower is by the closet if you want to get cleaned up."

"I don't need a shower for this, in the morning I will."

Moving off her knees she sat beside him on the bed and then slowly started to use her hands to scoop up the cum off her tits and around her neck and suck it off. Finger by finger she went to cleaning her body of his warm seed. It was the last thing Trevor could see in his sights as he started to pass out. Closing his eyes to watching her sucking her own fingers dry, going into this sexual romped slumber as a happy man.

******************

The afternoon sun gleamed subtly through the shut blinds in the bedroom when Trevor's eyes finally popped back open. Not knowing or caring that the clock on the nightstand said 1 PM, he had just had to get his mind going to wake back up. Still sorta taken back by the experience last night he had with Kate Upton of all women. As he started to wake up and get out of the bed, he noticed she was gone, at least from the bedroom. Crawling his naked body out of the bed, he went to the closet and grabbed some underwear, shorts, and a quick button up pink shirt to throw in and then he left the bedroom. Down the hall he could hear something loud coming from the television and he walked to the stairs to look down at seeing Kate wearing one of his shirts as she was fighting the Sega Genesis in the living room. Trevor went racing down the stairs.

"Hey Kate, made yourself at home I see."

"Yeah, was bored. I got up around 7 while you slept like a baby."

Going down the stairs to the point that he could see the TV more, he noticed she was playing one of the Street Fighter games. Trevor sat right next to her on the couch watching her play the game for a bit.

"So...about last night-"

"Um yeah, I guess we should talk about that soon."

Punching the buttons on the controller under her thumb in a hurry, she ended up losing as the screen flashed and then she sighed and now turned her attention to Trevor fully.

"Look, maybe you will understand. I have this problem with your friend Seth."

"Seth? Oh, I can only guess."

"He's in love with me. I don't even know how or why since we don't really know each other."

Trevor laughed and rolled his eyes while sitting back on the couch. He knew just the problem she had with his friend now, but he couldn't help one fact of who she was.

"You're surprised by this? Kate, you have millions of men in love with you around this country."

"Yeah and I know what their fantasies are, but your friend don't even really know me and he gets all star struck and acts like I am his girlfriend. First day we had with each other, he didn't want your other friend being near me."

"What? Mike went to see you that day too?"

Kate nodded her head and then a big grin came across her face.

"Yeah, Mike came with him that day with a card that had my number on it. I don't remember writing it since I drank a bit that night at the club, but it was my hand writing for sure. He's a pretty nice guy, knows how to party and have a good time. Seth didn't like Mike being there at all even though the three of us had a lot of fun together."

Trevor sighed now and laughed a little. He knew something was up with how Mike acted weeks ago on that morning, everything made sense now how he went out the door after Seth. He now was aware that Kate also had the same problem that he had with Aubrey, trying to get rid of that special someone.

"I understand your problem Kate, I have this same problem too, you know?"

"Oh...that bitch that walked in the door on us?"

"Yeah, I had to get away from that. I don't want to get committed in something at the moment."

"You and me both, I think we've both been in the same problem recently.

Trevor nodded and smiled at her and then got up from the couch, as he was walking back to the kitchen. Kate watched his body moving and called out to him.

"So...did ya have fun with me last night?"

"Fuck yeah I did! Those are some amazing tits and you're body is incredible."

"I know, dumb question but I couldn't help myself."

Kate laughed at herself and sat back on the couch. A minute later he came back with two water bottles in his hands; one for him, one for her.

"Thank you Trevor, I'm not real thirsty. Hope you didn't mind, I drank some of your orange juice."

"No, I don't mind at all. So, Seth knows that we got down and di-I mean freaky last night? "

She smirked when he corrected himself to that word and then nodded her head.

"He knows, I texted him this morning. I doubt he's happy, not that I care at all. Do you care?"

"Fuck no. He and Mike are about to leave anyway back to Britain. If he wants to be mad, that's his problem."

Kate smiled big and then watched as Trevor walked over to the TV and grabbed the second controller to the Genesis and went to unwinding the cord.

"Oh! You wanna play too?"

"Yeah, I never have anyone to play with me on this old thing. I'll play two player with you."

"I would love that!"

Plugging in the other controller, he made his way back to the couch with her now to sit side by side and play games. Before they began, Kate turned to him one last time to remind him of something.

"If you ever see me in a club again or anywhere in town, and you want to have fun again don't be shy."

"Don't worry, I'll remember that."

Situated now to begin playing their game, the the big brick phone sitting on the coffee table started to ring. Both of them turned over it as Trevor read the number and with the first digits coming up he knew it was Seth calling. Kate looked over at him now and shook her head.

"Don't answer it, just let it ring."

"He'll keep calling over and over, so fuck the phone."

He picked up the phone and slung it across the room, breaking it as it shattered over the wall. Just like Kate did the previous night, now he sat back down and they started playing their video games for the next few hours.

Months later as spring faded into the real blazing hot summer, Trevor's life took the turns down hill just as he knew was coming. The deal with Aubrey's music had completely sank and now he had to shift back to his DJ work to make a good living to pay for his vices. Luckily, there was good friends in places that knew people to hook him up with good gigging sets when it came time to hit the scene. Seth did not say goodbye when he left, and Mike had promised to stay in touch but there was no guaranteed trust from his end. The man that they had once known had changed so drastically over time, at least in Seth's eyes he wasn't sure if he knew who Trevor was anymore. Cutting old ties to his past life, the man had now become lost in his new life, and there was no regrets or turning back from this point.

THE END.

1...345678