Educating Mom: Andy's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,733 Followers

"Yes," she responded, starting to lean forwards towards the hovering spoon.

"Yes what?" I said firmly.

"Yes....please?" she replied, her big doe-like eyes looking at me questioningly.

"That's a good girl." I gave her a nod of approval and a warm smile as I brought the spoon forward and slipped it back between her waiting lips.

"Mmmmm." She gave another little satisfied mew of gratification as she savored the semen-laden offering. I watched her roll it around in her mouth before swallowing, the smooth muscles in her throat contracting sensually.

"Would you like the rest?"

"Yes, please." There was no hesitation with the 'please' this time. I liked the way my mother was learning.

"Okay, but sit back down in your chair first." She instantly obeyed, sitting in the kitchen chair, her huge tits sitting nice and full on her chest, the large rubbery nipples pointing straight towards me. "That's my girl; now sit forward a little bit so you're right at the front edge of your seat." Again, she readily obeyed, shifting forward until she was perched on the very edge of her seat.

"That's good. Now spread your legs." She paused for a second before complying, her legs slowly rolling open to each side. When her knees got partway open, she stopped. "Further," I instructed; my voice firm and resolute. She didn't hesitate this time, spreading her legs as far apart as they could go. My eyes were fixed on that intoxicatingly perfect pussy of hers as her legs rolled open, the shiny pink lips opening up before me like the soft petals of an exotic flower. I could see that she was incredibly wet, her inviting labial curtains glistening with her flowing juices. The room, which only moments ago carried the aroma of comforting food, now reeked of sex; my big load of fresh semen and the invigorating womanly scent of her cunt-honey filling the air.

I reached into the bowl and drew out another cum-covered berry with my fingers. Her hungry eyes watched me intently as I brought the spunk-laden piece of fruit forwards and rubbed it across one swollen nipple.

"Aaaahhh," she gave a sharp intake of breath as we both looked down at the slimy fluid clinging to the rubbery bud of her nipple as I drew the berry away. I went to her other stiff thrusting nipple and did the same, both of them now shining with a healthy gob of my manly juice. I brought the berry up between us; she immediately opened her lips and I popped it inside. She chewed daintily, letting the succulent flavors roll over her taste-buds before swallowing.

"Do you want that?" I asked, nodding towards the sizable gobs of milky seed clinging to her stiff nipples, the silvery fluid looking wickedly exciting as it clung to the deep red tips of her breasts.

"Yes, please." Again I was happy to see that she hadn't hesitated with the 'please'.

I reached forward and took both of her hands in mine and placed them on the underside of her big heavy tits. "Go ahead, it's all yours," I said as I pressed her hands slightly upwards before drawing my hands away, clearly indicating what I wanted her to do. She didn't have to be told twice, slipping both hands beneath her massive right tit and lifting it towards her mouth, her lips opening to take the cum-covered nipple. At the same time as her lips latched onto the spunk-covered bud, I slipped my hands between her legs, my fingers sliding deep into her hot wet trench.

"Mmmmhhhnnnnn," she moaned as my fingers made their way deep into her. She started to squirm already, her excitement readily apparent. She made a wet sucking sound as her lips drew firmly on the engorged button of her nipple, her eyes closed in pleasure. Knowing she was close, I spun my fingers in a slow torturous circle deep inside her, my stimulating fingers rubbing warmly all over the hot wet tissues of her velvety love-pocket.

"OH ANDY.......AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH," she groaned loudly as she started to cum. Her eyes were glazed over and she quivered and shook on the chair, a deep vaginal orgasm rocking her lush mature body. I kept my fingers busy as she twitched and moaned, and then I slowed as her climax subsided. With one out of the way, I could tell she was ready for another. She switched tits, hefting the heavy round orb of her left breast up, tilting the cummy nipple up towards her wet parted lips. Her hot mouth closed wetly on the delightful red button and as she started to wetly suck, I slipped another finger inside her. I took her to another orgasm as she licked and sucked my warm cum off her tits. When she finally released her massive breast, I passed her the bowl. She eagerly fed herself the remaining semen-covered berries as I worked her over with my fingers, making her cum three more times before I finally withdraw my hands from between her widely-spread legs, her body now leaning against the back of the chair, her round curvy body quivering and exhausted from her climaxes.

"See, Mom," I said as I sat back and looked at her exhausted but deliciously satisfied body, "that's the kind of thing that can happen when I start my day in a good mood."

"Oh my gosh, Andy, that was so exciting. I loved it." She slowly regained her strength as I poured each of us another cup of coffee, pulling her robe back around her as she sat forward in her chair. We both took a big drink of the strong coffee, the caffeine acting like an intravenous resuscitation device as it fed through our systems.

"Andy, would you....would you come to church with me tomorrow?"

I knew it was hard for her to ask me to do this. She knew the way I felt, not only about religion in general, but about her specific church, and the two-faced nitwits that inhibited the place. But for all that had happened between us in the last few days, I wasn't about to deny her. It also occurred to me that this might be a chance for me to show her what these people were like, that they were taking advantage of her good nature, that she didn't need them. "Sure, I'll go; no problem."

"Oh, good," she said, positively gushing with happiness as she leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"On one condition," I replied as I held up my index finger.

"What?"

"You have to let me buy you something new to wear for tomorrow."

"I love everything you've bought me so far, but I'm not sure if some of those things would be appropriate for church," she answered hesitantly.

"Mom, trust me, have I Iet you down so far?"

"Well, no."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you have something appropriate. You know how I know you'll approve?"

"How?"

"Because we're going shopping together; that's how. There're some other things I want to get you too. Remember I promised to get you a new bathing suit, right?"

"Andy, really; you don't have to do that."

"No, I insist. And while we're out, we'll get you something nice to wear to church tomorrow. Okay?"

She beamed with happiness, a warm smile on her face. "Okay."

"Now, we both slept in a little bit...."

"I wonder why?" she interrupted me, a devilish twinkle in her eye.

I paused for a second as I looked at her, a warm smile spreading across my face. "Like I said, we both slept in a little, so the stores will be open. Let's get ready."

"What should I wear?" She asked this innocently, once more looking to me for guidance. Perfect. Yes, this education of my mother was coming along just fine. I thought back to the things I'd already gotten her, and pretty much anything would have looked great on that spectacular body of hers, but my mind immediately went to one of my favorites.

"How about that cherry-red sleeveless turtleneck and the denim mini?"

"Okay, that should be nice."

"And the blue satin bra and panties underneath," I said, feeling my recently-spent dick give a little twitch as I thought about those sexy garments.

"Alright."

I made her go and take a shower in her own en-suite bathroom while I hit the one in the main bath I'd used when I'd lived there. I knew if we showered together again, feeling that amazing body of hers under my soapy hands, we'd probably never get out of the house all day. As much as I actually wanted nothing more than that, I knew there'd be time for more of that later. I wanted to take her out, to make her feel special, to let her shop as much as she wanted; something my fucking old man never did for her.

I ended up putting on the same clothes I'd worn over yesterday. They were still in reasonable shape and I knew I'd have to head home at some point today anyways; I'd have to get some decent clothes to wear to church when I went with her tomorrow.

"I guess I'm ready." Her soft voice drew my attention as she emerged from her room. Man, was I ever glad I'd gotten these new clothes for her. She looked fantastic. The denim miniskirt hugged her full behind and firm thighs beautifully; the hem ending halfway down those smooth creamy thighs. Her little flat white sandals looked charming on her delicate feet and went with the whole casual outfit. But her top.....it was the top that made the whole outfit; combined of course with what she had underneath it to fill out such a top. The brilliant cherry-red ribbed turtleneck looked amazing; the vivid color a scintillatingly jolting blow to the eye as it contrasted nicely with her smooth tanned skin. The top hugged her magnificent bust wonderfully, the vertical ribs flaring in and out seductively as they caressed every flowing contour of her voluptuous form.

"Oh, Mom, you look great," I said as I walked around her and took in the spectacular view from every angle. "Ready to go shopping for more?"

"Are you sure, Andy? Really, we don't have to do this," she protested, but I knew she was loving the idea.

"Mom, that's enough of that. Like I said; I want to do this for you. You deserve this, trust me."

"You're such a good son," she replied, giving me quick peck on the cheek. "Okay, let's go."

I drove to a large mall out by the airport, knowing it had a mixture of shops that would suit our needs for today. It was hard to concentrate on driving; my eyes seemed to be pulled in her direction continually. It was hard enough on my willpower just helping her in and out of the car, my eyes drawn like magnets to her shapely legs as her skirt rode well up on her thighs as she got in and out of her seat.

We had a great time shopping together; it had been a long time since I'd seen her laugh and smile so much. She took my arm and we walked through the mall like lovers, talking and laughing easily, happy just to be with each other.

We went to one of the more expensive ladies stores first, picking out a couple of outfits suitable for her to wear to church or out to dinner, that kind of thing. As expected, she protested about the cost at first, but her reluctance quickly gave way to excitement when I insisted that it was my treat for her for all the things she'd ever done for me. She got that knowing twinkle in her eyes and flushed bright pink when I said, "And that especially goes for what you've done for me this weekend too."

Our second stop was another clothing store that carried a wider variety of styles. Here she picked out everything from blouses to dress pants, skirts, shorts, t-shirts and even some jeans, something she'd rarely worn under my dad's regime. She loved it all; and I loved showering her with the gifts. I left her in the shoe store while I made a quick trip to the car with the numerous packages we already had. I returned and we ended up picking up a number of different pairs of shoes, ones that we knew would match perfectly with some of the outfits we'd just purchased.

"Okay, Mom," I said as we left the shoe store, once more loaded down with packages, "time to go to the bathing suit store."

"Oh, Andy," she said, catching me off guard by stopping up short. I turned and looked at her, totally confused.

"What is it?"

"It's just......it's just" she started out stammering, and then made a small nod towards her sizable chest, "it's just that with these, it's always embarrassing trying to find a bathing suit that fits properly."

"Mom," I said as I took her hand comfortingly in mine and gave her a warm smile, "when we get home, remind me to show you some pictures on the internet of September Carrino, and how great she looks in bathing suits."

"September who?"

"September Carrino. She's a model who's built just like you, and she looks fantastic in bathing suits. I'll show you on my laptop when we get home. Now c'mon."

She stumbled slightly as I pulled her along, but she was smiling by the time we entered the store. Once again, she protested vehemently but I ended up getting my way and we left with four different suits for her. She insisted on buying one for me from the men's section, and we agreed on a nice pair of loose-fitting bright yellow trunks.

I dropped her and the numerous packages at home, with the promise that I would return in short order after going home and getting some clothes to wear to church. I also planned on making another stop at The Cat's Pajamas and visit my favorite sales clerk, Jessica, but my mother didn't need to know that just now. She'd find out about those purchases in due course, some of them a little later today; I was sure of that.

I got to my place and checked my messages, the only one being from my best friend and free-lance journalist, Connor Young, aka 'The Face-Painter', which I would learn sometime later. He was just checking in to see what I was up to for the weekend. I hadn't talked to him in the last few days so I changed into some clean clothes, then gave him a call.

"Adelson, you festering douchebag, how are you?" were the first words I heard after Connor answered the phone.

"I'm good, pencil-dick. How about you?"

"Couldn't be better. What are you up to?"

"Helping my mom with some stuff around the house. Plus, she talked me into going to church with her tomorrow."

"Ooooh, that's gotta hurt. I thought you were trying to talk her out of going there. Are those people still trying to milk some of that inheritance money out of her?"

"Yeah, they come up with these imaginary 'projects' every now and then that they need funding for. And they always seem to hit on her. I'm actually hoping that when we go tomorrow, I might get some information that I can use to convince her to leave."

"Good luck with that; I know she's been there a long time."

"What are you doin'?"

"I'm working on this article for the magazine. As usual, Morrissey is riding my ass." I knew from a number of our previous discussions that Morrissey was the editor of the magazine that Connor was currently doing some work for. "But on a cheerier note, I've got a date with sweet young co-ed tonight. Why don't you see if the home for the blind has any women willing to go out with you and join us tonight; it'll be fun."

Our good-natured ribbing never ended, and I smiled to myself before answering, knowing the 'fun' I'd be having with my mother while he was out trying to score with his pretty little college girl. "I hate to disappoint all those needy sightless women at the home, but I promised my mom I'd help her do some stuff. While I'm slaving away, it looks like you'll just have to have my fun for me."

"Sucker." Little did he know my mom would be the one doing the sucking, and I wasn't ready to tell him that just yet. "Okay, well, we should really get together sometime soon. It's been awhile. What's your week like?"

"I've got a number of projects this week. That one at The Mirage is gonna be a bitch. If we can't hook up before the end of the week, why don't we try to make sure we go to Gabriel's on Friday?" I said, suggesting the name of our favorite Spanish restaurant.

"Right now, that should work for me. We'll be in touch during the week anyways."

"Okay, sounds good. Good luck on that date tonight, don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"Oh yeah, what the fuck does that mean? You'd fuck a snake if you could get low enough to the ground."

"Well, as long as it wasn't poisonous, I can't deny that." We both chuckled at that and hung up, promising to stay in touch again before the end of the week.

I gathered up a few things for the rest of the weekend, some casual clothes and a few toiletries. Knowing my mother liked to dress up for church, I pulled out a nice charcoal grey Italian suit I loved, a nice tie and a pair of black lace-up dress shoes. Loading the stuff back into my car, I headed for The Cat's Pajamas, anxious to pick up a few more items that would be my treat for the weekend. Yes, seeing my mother in that sexy lingerie never ceased to make my little buddy stand up and salute.

"So, how's my favorite customer," Jessica said as I spotted her across the store and started walking towards her. She looked great, a gorgeous white blouse tucked into a form-fitting black pencil skirt that ended a few inches above her dimpled knees. My eyes followed her tanned legs down to pair of 4" black pumps. The sexy shoes a perfect complement to the business-type outfit.

"I'm great. I've come for more of your valuable assistance."

"Ah, so the girlfriend has been happy with the things you've gotten for her so far?"

"She's loved them....and so have I," I said giving her a conspiratorial wink.

She smiled back. "So, looking for anything specific today?"

"Well, we have a function to go to tomorrow, and she's going to need something in white to go with the outfit she has in mind."

"Okay. So what did you have in mind?"

"Where are the merry widows?"

Our eyes met and she gave me a mischievous grin before she turned on her heel and beckoned me with a crooked finger. "Right this way. Size 32G, right?"

About half an hour later, I left the store, once more laden down with numerous packages. Once I got back to my mother's, I hauled in all my stuff, including the case with my laptop. I found my mother just finishing up getting lunch together for us, looking as happy as I've ever seen her, dressed in a new pair of white shorts and a bright yellow V-necked t-shirt that hugged her curvy form magnificently, the V providing a teasing glimpse into that deep dark cleavage of hers.

"You're just in time to eat," she said as she came up and gave me a little peck on the lips. She looked down at the new packages I was depositing on the table. "What have you got there?"

"Just a few more things from the lingerie store that I think you should have."

"Oh Andy, you shouldn't have," she replied, her fingers tracing over one curly strip of ribbon tying one package together, "but I love that you did. Can I see?"

"Later, I'm starving." I picked her up in my arms and twirled her around.

"Put me down," she said helplessly, laughing like a schoolgirl as I spun her around before setting her back on her feet.

"What's for lunch?"

"I made a nice big salad and sliced up some cold chicken for sandwiches. It's such a beautiful day, I figured we could eat out by the pool."

"That sounds great. You want me to get some drinks?" I said as I opened the fridge door.

"Yes. There's a pitcher of ice tea." She paused for a second and looked at me, her face stern as she watched me pull a bottle of Dr. Pepper out of the fridge. "Andrew Alexander Adelson, you put that back, right now."

"What?" I asked, holding my hands out innocently.

"You drink far too much of that stuff. Now put it back. You can drink ice tea with your lunch."

"Yes mother." Like a misbehaving child being scolded, I petulantly put the bottle back in the fridge, grabbed the pitcher along with two glasses and carried it outside.

Our backyard pool area was totally secluded; the fence and a number of large mature trees providing total privacy. Even my mom, with her conservative reserved nature, had always felt safe and secure sunbathing or swimming in our backyard.

Between the two of us, we got all the food she'd prepared out to the table, the umbrella giving us a nice shady spot from the warm afternoon sun. I popped back into the house, grabbed my laptop and fired it up once I was back outside.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,733 Followers