Educating Mom: Andy's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers

She was so sweet; my heart went out to her. "Thanks for saying that, Mom. I care so much about you, I'd never do anything to hurt you, ever. Anything different that happens may come in time, but right now, all I want is to be with you. I love you, Mom, always."

"I love you too, Andy."

I sat back in my chair and nodded towards my swelling crotch, a mischievous smile on my face. "But like I said, I'm ready to cum again, and it would be great if you'd help me out. Do you think you can do that for me?"

"I will. I'll do that for you any time you want me to. Now, what would you like me to do?" There now, that was it. The perfect answer; just as I'd hoped from my pretty little cum-bucket. Again, I decided to continue quite blatantly.

"I'd like you to suck me off right here," I pointed to a spot on the ground right in front of me.

"Oh, okay," she replied obediently as she shifted sideways in her chair to get up.

"Bring a cushion," I said, standing up for a second and whipping off my trunks before sitting back down. She grabbed one of the big throw pillows and dropped in on the deck as I spread my thighs, giving her easy access to my slowly rising pecker. "That's a good girl. Now just get down on your knees and see if you can have some fun taking this load out of me."

She compliantly dropped to her knees and inched forward between my spread thighs before I stopped her. "Un-uh," I said, a warming tone to my voice.

"Uh.....wha..." she replied, looking at me with an unsure look on her face.

"Your hair; what did we say you should do with your hair when you're going to suck my cock?"

"Oh, yes. Sorry, I forgot," she responded immediately, reaching over and grabbing the hairband she'd brought out. She pulled her lustrous locks back into a tight ponytail and secured the elasticized band in place, now ready for some serious cocksucking. When she had it in place, she leaned forward, moving closer between my spread thighs. I looked down at those tremendous tits, swaying pendulously beneath her, yet still enticingly displayed within that sexy bikini top.

"Mom, before you really start sucking, why don't you lick my balls for a while? After all, that's where all that creamy cum you seem to love so much comes from," I suggested, lifting my semi-hard dong up and out of the way so she could clearly see my two heavy nuts.

"Okay, but I'm not sure what to do?" she said tentatively.

"Just do what comes naturally. You've been great at everything else so far, I think you'll figure it out."

"Okay, I'll try. Don't be upset with me if I do something wrong."

"Don't worry, Mom. I know you'll be fantastic."

She leaned in closer, and as I held my swollen dick out of the way, she nestled her mouth right into the join where my leg met my body, her lips deftly kissing the soft skin there. I heard her breathe deeply of my warm masculine scent, her smooth face pressing warmly against my flesh as her tongue started to venture forth. I felt the warm wet tip slither across the silky surface of my sack, followed by her pillowy lips pressing against my swollen nut. Her lips and tongue explored the supple texture of my bag for a minute or two before I felt her open her lips wider and tenderly suck my spunk-filled testicle into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, that's it, Mom. I told you you'd know just what to do." And man, did she ever. She seemed to know exactly how much pressure to apply with her mouth and tongue on that most sensitive of areas. She licked and sucked my heavy sperm-laden nuts lovingly; and from the look on her pretty face, she seemed to be enjoying it just as much as I did. I let her go to town for quite awhile, her warm saliva and soft tongue bathing my soft smooth sack continuously. It felt so nice, so luxurious, that I felt like she could just stay nuzzled in there and do it forever, but another part of me was now begging for attention.

"Mom, that's fantastic, but I need that pretty little mouth of yours somewhere else now." She sat back and I presented my rigid prick to her, a long hard slab of virile manhood that needed those soft red lips wrapped around it so bad. Poised on her knees between my spread legs, she stared at it, a look of pure wanton lust on her flushed face. I wrapped my hand around the thick base and slowly stroked it towards her face, both of us watching as a slimy wad of pre-cum oozed to the surface and started to distend teasingly downwards.

"Ohhhmmmmm," she groaned contently as she swooped forward, caught the silvery web of slippery goo on her tongue and then immediately wrapped her lips around the enflamed crown. I felt her lips lock down once more beyond the broad helmet as she drew her cheeks in and sucked softly, trying to pull more of my slimy discharge into her hungry mouth.

"Oh yeah, that's the way. And feel free to use your hands this time." With my surging erection trapped within her hot sucking mouth, I withdrew my gripping hand from around it and sat back, enjoying in the wickedly incestuous pleasure of my gorgeous mother sucking my cock. She brought her hands up and wrapped one around the rigid shaft, pumping it back and forth towards her vacuuming mouth as she continued to suck.

"That's my girl, but remember, just take your time. I like it nice and slow. I'll make sure you get a nice big mouthful at the end." I sat back and contentedly watched her as she surrendered herself to the wanton desires within her sexually-awakening body. From her little moans and enthusiastic efforts, I could see she was getting a tremendous amount of pleasure out of servicing me; out of worshipping my cock. She was taking her time, using her magical mouth and talented hands everywhere, but making it last, making it absolutely wonderful for me.

"Oh yeah, Mom, that's the way. That's perfect." I could see the happiness in her eyes at my words of praise. I relaxed back into my seat, willing to let this one last, knowing we would both be enjoying her cocksucking efforts; and I knew my ultimate gift to her would be to fill that mouth of hers with the warm masculine cream she loved so much.

As she settled in on the cushion and slowly sucked, I looked over to my laptop, the pictures of September Carrino still up on the screen. I started to flip through some other pictures of her, then opened some other folders with pictures of other busty beauties; like Jana Delfi, Ewa Sonnet, Sammy Braddy, and of course, the incomparable MILF and former Playboy Playmate, Petra Verkaik.

For over half an hour, my mother slowly sucked me while I looked at pictures of these beautiful women. "Oh man, life is good," I thought to myself as my mother's lips and tongue continued to slowly drive me crazy. Here I was, looking at pictures of beautiful busty women I'd fantasized and jerked off about for years now; while my stacked sexy mother slavishly worshipped my rock-hard erection. Yes, life was definitely good.

I looked down at my mother once more, her soft little moans of pleasure music to my ears as she bobbed up and down on my thrusting erection, her warm saliva drizzling in silvery rivulets down my upright shaft. I watched as her mouth slid mercilessly back and forth, her soft lips pursed forward wantonly as she sucked, 5" of hard cock going deep in mouth with each torturous stroke. As I looked at the remaining 3" that she couldn't take, I decided that was something we would work on later tonight. I definitely wanted her to learn to take it all, and being the willing eager student that she seemed to be, I figured tonight would be the perfect time for that lesson. But right now, as her cheeks caved in and enveloped my erect love-muscle in a hot buttery sheath, I knew I needed to cum.

"Get ready, Mom, I'm almost there. Just a little bit more and you'll get a nice big reward." My words seemed to inspire her. She didn't speed up, but enthusiastically sucked, her soft lips and warm tongue pleasuring my throbbing prick tenaciously as she worked to draw out my precious seed. As I felt the initial contractions signifying the onset of my climax begin in my midsection, I felt the fingertips of her two hands meet at the base of my throbbing shaft. She curled her fingers and I felt the exquisite sensation as she delicately scratched all around the flush base with her blood-red fingernails. Oh my God, it felt incredible.

"OH FUCK, MOM. JUST KEEP DOING THAT WITH YOUR FINGERS. I'M GONNA CUM......I'M GONNA.....OHHHHHHHH FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK," I moaned loudly as I started to cum. The first milky rope rocketed forward forcefully, and I was almost surprised it didn't knock her head right off. The waves of orgasmic delight coursed through me as I flooded her mouth, rope after rope of thick warm cream filling her eager mouth. I heard her let out a little squeal as she started to cum herself, the sound vibrating tremulously through my enveloped shaft. She was moaning with pleasure as I continued to unload, wad after wad of pearly nectar spewing forth onto her waiting tongue. Through glazed eyes, I looked down, her lips still tightly adhered to my throbbing shaft, milky ribbons of semen trickling from the corners of her overflowing mouth. She continued to suck voraciously, even as the last traces of my precious nectar oozed forth onto her waiting tongue, to be savored before she eagerly swallowed, my massive load of semen finding a nice warm home in the pit of her stomach.

"Mom, that was fantastic," I said as I slumped back in my chair, totally spent.

"I....I loved it too," she said softly as she slipped her lips off my drained prick and gave it a final tender kiss. "It was so exciting when you came, I don't know why, but it triggered something inside me. I don't know which one of us got the most pleasure from that."

"I think we both did," I said as I sat forward and gave her a kiss. "I think your lessons at doing that are coming along great. And since you've been such a good student and making the teacher happy, how about I take you out for dinner again tonight?"

"REALLY?" she gasped; a huge smile on her face.

"Sure. And how about we got to a movie afterwards? When was the last time you went to a movie?"

"I.....I can't remember. Can we really do that?"

"Of course we can. We can do whatever you like," I replied as she looked at me and beamed with happiness.

She was like an excited schoolgirl now, and as her teacher, I knew there had to be some playtime between lessons. Like I mentioned earlier, I wanted to work on getting her used to taking those other 3" down her throat. Besides that, I knew she said that for her, the act of intercourse would be considered incest, but.......I wondered how she'd feel if I started exploring the other tight little hole she had down there. Yes, the teacher might have to give his favorite student more new lessons before this weekend was over. Plus, I couldn't wait to see her in some more of the new things I'd picked up for her at the lingerie store. I started to wonder which one I should pick out for her to wear tonight.......

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers