Educating Mom: Andy's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers

"Mom, I'm gonna cum soon. Where do you want this load?" I asked as I felt those tingling contractions about to start in my midsection.

"Can I have it in my mouth?" she asked as she looked up at me, her pretty face flushed with excitement. I looked at that lush mouth of hers, her full red lips parted and invitingly wet; and her eyes, her eyes flashing and hungry with desire. Yes, she could definitely have this one in her mouth.

"I'm almost there," I said quickly as I felt the boiling semen about to speed up the shaft of my throbbing prick. "If you want it, you better get your mouth back on top of it." She immediately shifted backwards, her warm pillowy breasts releasing my pulsating erection as she lowered her mouth and slipped her pouty lips back over the engorged crown. I felt her lips clamp down beneath the thick ridge, trapping my throbbing glans inside her hot oral cavity, just as the first thick creamy rope rocketed forth.

"OH FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK," I growled deep in my throat as I started to unload. I could feel her sucking ravenously as I totally flooded her mouth, gob after gob of my potent man-juice spewing into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she mewed contentedly, sucking passionately as I continued to ejaculate. I could feel her tongue rolling salaciously over the sensitive tissues on the underside of the glans as rope after rope of pearly seed spurted deep into her mouth. Oh man, she was good; the hot tissues on the inside of her cheeks were pressing warmly against the throbbing head as she sucked, her talented lips and tongue working to drain every last drop of seed out of that she could. My hips continued to flex and buck up into her face as I shook through a fantastic climax, her vacuuming mouth bringing me intense pleasure as I gave her my cum....until I had nothing more inside me to give.

"Oh my God, that was incredible," I said with a low groan as I slumped back against the pool deck, the final dregs of post-orgasmic dogwater drooling forth onto her tongue. She nursed gently, her lips clinging to the sensitive pebbly surface of my glans tenderly as my breathing slowly returned to normal. I felt her tongue delve into the wet red eye one last time, then I watched the muscles in her neck contract as she swallowed the final warm morsels of my load. With a final loving kiss on the very tip, she lifted her head up and looked at me, her sexy wet lips swollen and puffy. I thought she had never looked so beautiful.

"Oh Andy, I don't know why, but I just love the taste of it." I could see that she still didn't feel comfortable using words like cum. I figured that might happen over time; but if not, that was okay too; as long as she could communicate to me what she wanted, I was fine with that.

"If you love the taste of it so much, how about we start making this part of your regular diet?"

She blushed a bright pink again, but I could see by the delightful excitement in her eyes that she liked the idea. She nodded her head timidly as she answered quietly, her voice barely audible, "Okay, I'd like that."

"That's good, Mom," I said authoritatively, letting her know the way things were going to be. "That's just what I hoped you'd say. Now, I can probably give you at least two loads a day; probably more, especially on weekends. Would you be okay with that?"

"Yes," she replied immediately, her eyes dancing with happiness.

"Good. Like I said earlier, I like to cum a lot, and from now on, I'm going to be giving it to you as often as I need." I paused for a second as she looked at me intently before nodding, agreeing to my wishes. "Now don't worry, I'll be taking care of you too, just like we've been doing."

"I....I'm not worried, Andy. I....I want to do this for you. I'll do it any time you want me to." This was exactly the type of attitude I had hoped for when I decided to undertake this new education of her; that it would end up with my sexy stacked mother enthusiastically agreeing to being my cum bucket; a willing receptacle for my incestuous desires, anywhere.....anytime.

I gave her a beaming smile and she returned it, a look of pure joy on her face. "I love you, Mom; more than anything."

"I love you too, Andy." I slipped back into the pool and took her in my arms, our lips meeting in a deep passionate kiss. I wanted her again, and forever, and I knew both my love and lust for her would never cease. I wanted to make her as happy as she'd made me, starting right now.

"I think what you just did was better than anything September could have ever done," I said as slid my arms beneath her round bum and lifted her against me, her heavy round breasts mashing into my chest.

"Do you really think so?" she asked, her eyes shining with happiness.

"Oh yeah, nobody could have done that better," I replied, reaching down between us and taking hold of the zipper on her swimsuit. "And this suit definitely looks better on you too." I could see her blush again, my words of praise thrilling her as I playfully slid the zipper up and down a little bit, before grasping it firmly and pulling it all the way down to the bottom. "Now, let's see if you look like her down here."

My mother gasped as I reached behind her neck and undid the bow she'd tied there, the top of the suit immediately falling away from her body. I grabbed the damp fabric and pulled it downwards. As I drew it away with my hands, she stepped out and I tossed it aside on the deck. I reached down, took a firm hold of her hips and lifted her onto the edge of the pool deck where I'd just been sitting. I put a hand on the inside of each knee and forced her legs apart, dropping to my knees on the pool bottom as I lowered my mouth to her shaven pussy.

"Oh, Andy," she moaned as I slipped my tongue into her hot creamy snatch. She must have gotten terribly aroused from sucking me off because she was soaking wet, her velvety love-pocket soaked with her flowing juices. I slipped my tongue deep inside and relished the taste of her womanly nectar settling on my taste-buds.

For the next half hour or so, my mouth never left her hot wet cunt, my lips and tongue either working deep inside that heavenly trench or sucking and licking at her fleshy pink labial petals; or pleasuring the tingling button of her clit. I took her to five orgasms, one following quickly upon the heels of another as I used all my oral talents to bring her as much satisfaction as I could.

"Oh Andy, I'm begging you to stop," she pleaded with me after her fifth climax, her frazzled body collapsing back onto the deck as she pushed my working mouth away from her thrumming pussy.

I smiled to myself as she lay there peacefully, gasping for air as her body slowly recovered. I climbed out of the pool, dried myself with one of the towels we'd brought out and then pulled my damp suit back on. It felt annoying pulling on the damp suit, but I wasn't sure if I was done using the pool yet, plus, I knew the type of material it was made out of would dry fairly quickly.

"Andy, honey, could you throw me a towel, please," my mother asked as she tried to cover her exposed tits and pussy with her arms and hands. I handed her a big beach towel which she quickly wrapped around, demurely covering her lush curvy body.

"Mom, you look worn out," I said as I sat back down in front of my computer. "Why don't we just relax for a little while? I've got some work I can do, so why don't you get your book and sit out here with me and read." My mother was an avid reader, and I knew one of her little pleasures was sitting out here in nice weather and just losing herself in a good novel.

"That sounds nice. I'd like that," she said, her hand holding the towel tightly around her as she bent down and picked up her sodden swimsuit. "I don't really want to put this wet suit back on though."

"That's alright; we got you three other new ones. Why don't you put one of them on?"

"Okay. Which one would you like?" Now, there's my girl, I thought to myself. Asking me which one it was that I wanted her to wear was more important to her that picking one that she liked.

"How about the white bikini?"

"Are you sure, Andy?" she asked, looking at me speculatively. "Are you sure I won't look like a fat cow in it?"

"Not at all, Mom. You're gonna look great. Trust me."

"Well, okay," she replied with a reluctant shake of her head. "I'll give it a try." She laid her damp suit over one of the deck chairs to dry, then disappeared into the house, her hand still holding the enveloping towel over her naked body.

I poured us each another big glass of ice tea and took a gulp, the cool liquid feeling exquisitely refreshing as it coursed through me. I set her glass on a little table next to the big lounging chair beside me, then turned back to my computer. I had a big project this coming week at The Mirage hotel, one contract that was going to net me a nice pay-cheque. I fired up some of the coding files they'd sent me and started to work my way through. Just as I started to get engrossed in my work, my attention was diverted as I heard the patio door open and close. I looked up to see my mother walking towards me, her body now covered by another one of the colorful lightweight cover-ups we'd bought. This one was mostly a vivid rich blue, but covered with the images of brilliantly-colored tropical fish. It looked great on her.

"Well, I don't know about this, Andy," she said as she stood next to me, setting down the novel she'd brought out with her and a white hairband on the table beside me. She had let her hair out of the scrunchie she'd worn earlier and fluffed it out; now looking sexy as anything, her chestnut locks falling about her shoulders and framing her pretty face.

"You mean the bikini?"

"Yes, I'm not sure if it's right for me," she answered, that note of insecurity in her voice coming through once more.

"Well, why don't you let me be the judge of that; and I promise, if it doesn't look good, I'll tell you honestly. Okay?"

"You promise you'll be honest?"

"I promise," I said, making the sign of a cross over my heart.

"Okay then." I almost held my breath as she reached up and undid the tie holding the loose wrap. I'd helped her pick out all the bathing suits, but I hadn't been able to go into the change room area and see any of them on her. As I awaited the unveiling, I was as anxious as a teenager getting to third base for the first time.

"Oh Jesus...." I'm not sure, but I think I actually spoke out loud as she drew the cover-up aside and tossed it onto a chair. My brain was instantly charged with an exponentially high level of stimulation as I stared at my mother in the bikini. The suit was made up of four tiny triangles, two were responsible for covering those full heavy 32Gs, and the other two were joined by a tiny strip of material and wound between her legs, teasingly attempting to demurely cover her full round bum and tantalizing pussy. The triangles were all connected with thin spaghetti straps, the bottoms tied in sexy little bows at her hip, and the top tied behind her head and the middle of her back.

The cups of the top were not ridiculously small; I knew that would never go over with my mother to look totally trampy. These cups did give her some level of support for her heavy guns; which she definitely needed. When I'd run my fingers over the suit in the store, I'd definitely felt some level of reinforcement within the edges of the material. And right now, I was seeing the work of the bathing suit designer put on perfect display.

Her rack looked incredible; the molded cups of the top beautifully forming and enhancing the full round shape of her voluminous breasts. The cups pushed the sizable mounds together and up, just not as powerfully as the bras I'd gotten her. The generous swells seemed about to spill out of the cups, but not to the point where it looked obscenely ridiculous; just perfectly accentuating her full buxom figure.

She turned around for me and could see that the bottom nicely contained her full round bum, again, it was cut just right, not too small so that her flesh was sticking out in all the wrong places. The small triangle at the front came halfway up between the "V" junction at the top of her thighs and her little dimpled navel. The thin strands of the ties then rose upwards and out to each side where they were tied it little bows over each flared hip. My eyes were immediately drawn to the bows; they just seemed to be inviting the observer to reach out and pluck open the bows, revealing the lusty treasures lying beneath.

The color; brilliant white. It was fantastic. I love white on busty women, whether it be clothing, lingerie, whatever, I didn't care, white always looks great. The reason; shadows. There was no forgiveness with white. The shadows cast by white clothing on a woman were either flattering or obscene, and on my mother, white looked breathtaking. The snug bottoms of the bikini cast a soft shadow on the undersides of her lush round bum, and at the front, there was a fine shadow hinting at the warm soft cleft I knew lay hidden beneath the thin material. But it was the top, of course, where the shadows were most revealing. As she stood in the sunlight, the shadows cast by her generous rack on the undersides of those spectacular breasts and her flat stomach was astonishing. It drew your eye magnetically to her full chest, the shadows bearing witness to the full size and proportions of her heavy round tits. But most of all, right in the middle of the smooth triangular cups; the shadows cast by her large nipples. The white material darkened enticingly where it covered each rubbery button, emphasizing the subtly impressive size that onlookers would dream of getting their hands and mouth on.

I took one more look up and down over her full body, taking in every delectable aspect of the gorgeous suit, the brilliant white material of the tiny suit making her look absolutely fantastic. "Mom, you look amazing."

"You're not just saying that, are you, Sweetie?" That insecurity was still there, even as she stood before me, a woman desirable to any man, of any age.

"No. Believe me, Mom, you look incredible. That suit fits you perfectly."

"You really think so, it's not too small."

"Not at all; it covers you in all the spots where you need it, but leaves just the right amount visible to show off that fantastic shape of yours."

"Oh, Honey, thank you so much for saying that; I was nervous putting it on. I'm glad you like it." She ran her hands down over her hips and looked down at her own midsection to where the bottoms started. "I know now why those young girls all shave down there. If they wear things like this, it could definitely be a problem. I'm glad you did that for me, Andy, I like the feeling of being nice and clean down there. And it makes this bathing suit look so much better than it would too."

"I love it, Mom. You look great. Now, why don't you relax on the lounger there while I do a little work. I poured you a little drink there," I said as I gestured to the glass of ice tea I'd set out for her. "It'll be nice just to be out here together, don't you think?"

The warm smile of joy on her face just about made my heart melt. "I'd love that, son." She leaned over and gave me a tender kiss on my forehead, then grabbed her sunglasses and book and stretched out on the lounger next to me. I watched as she laid back and got comfortable, those tremendous tits settling in and spreading wonderfully over the full breadth of her chest. It took some willpower, but I made myself tear my eyes away and get back to my work.

For the next hour or so, I worked away, busy analyzing the material the IT guys at The Mirage had provided me with. I saw some problems, and knew the corrections that we'd have to start implementing to set things right. As I worked, my mother sat quietly, totally absorbed in her book. I kept looking over, my eyes feasting on that fantastic body as she moved languidly on the reclined chair, casually shifting one leg at a time before settling in for some more reading.

I was struck again by how similar her body was to September Carrino's. Deciding I needed another look for comparison, I pulled up the file I had on my laptop where I kept a number of folders with pictures of busty models, including the lovely Ms. Carrino. I started looking at various pictures of her from various photo shoots, including ones like "Blue Bra", "Wet T-Shirt", and of course "Zipper Swimsuit", where she'd been wearing the same swimsuit as my mother had been earlier. I always preferred the shots where the busty model had her hair highlighted a nice frosty blonde. I thought that she looked softer and much more 'touchable' than in the shots where her hair was really dark.

As I scanned through the photos, I was struck again at how similar their bodies were, especially the size and shape of their tits. Yes, my mother had a few years on September, but her body was still almost identical. Those big hard nipples looked so tasty and suckable, I felt a tell-tale warm twinge go through my midsection. Feeling the stirring in my loins, I opened one of my favorite photo sets of September, the "Car Wash" series. Jesus, she looked fantastic in those shots, squeezing the soapy sponge down the front of her low-cut blue and white striped top, her frosty-blonde hair tied in alluring pigtails, a tiny pair of denim shorts exposing her inviting midriff. As I scanned through the photos, I felt my cock start to stiffen.

I flicked my eyes over to my mother, hungrily feasting on that beautiful rack of hers stuffed into that enticing white bikini. As I looked from the enticing photos on my laptop over to my mother's lush mature body, a lurid idea came into my head; why not enjoy both at the same time? I thought about how great that would be, and based on the conversation we'd had just a short time ago, I decided to try something quite forward and see how she'd react. I wanted her to continue realizing that what we were doing was fun, that it was enjoyable for both of us; so I spent a few minutes deciding how I was gonna say this to her.

"Mom," I said, getting her attention.

"Yes?" she asked, looking over the top of her book.

"Would it surprise you if I told you I'm ready to cum again?" I said with a quirky smile on my face, but inside I was nervously awaiting her response.

"My gosh, Andy, are you always like this?"

"Actually, yes. That's why Connor calls me 'Triple-A'. He teases me that when it comes to sex, saying I'm the Energizer Bunny; you know, I just keep cumming and cumming."

She paused for a second, a definite questioning look in her eyes. "And uh.....how does Connor know this?" I realized she must be wondering if Connor and I had......well....you know, 'been together', in order for Connor to make an observation like that.

I burst out laughing. "No, Mom. It's nothing like that. It's just that one time a girl I was dating told Connor what it was like to be with me. He's based it solely on that. Nothing more; I promise you."

She got a bit of an anxious look on her face now, and I wondered where that was coming from. "This...this girl; are you still seeing her?" Oh, there it was; jealousy.

"No," I said with a shake of my head and a dismissive wave of my hand. "That was a number of years ago, Mom. She's long gone." I paused for a second as she relaxed and a slow smile spread across her face. "You're the only girl I'm interested in now."

"Oh, Andy, you're so sweet to say that." I could see the wheels turning in her head before she spoke again. "And right now, I love that we are becoming so close. When you mentioned that girl, I felt jealous, like I don't want to share you with anyone. But in the long run, you know how important I think it is for you to have a family. And that is something I can never give you. I've always been sad that I could never have any more children other than you. Someday you'll want children of your own, and I know I'll have to accept another woman in your life; someone maybe like that Silvia girl. That's going to be hard for me, but I know that's the way it's going to have to be. I....I only hope the girl you choose will make you happy."

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers