Educating Mom: Andy's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,723 Followers

"This is really good," I said, taking a bite of a sandwich and following it up with a forkful of the fresh salad.

"So what was it you were going to show me on your computer?" My mother asked as we both started in on our lunch. "Some pictures of September somebody-or-other?"

"September Carrino. Just hang on a second," I replied as I moved the cursor and found the file I was looking for. I pulled up a picture that I loved of the busty Ms. Carrino in a one-piece bathing suit. I always thought September looked fantastic in this series of pictures. Her hair had been highlighted a summery frosty-blonde, and those always spectacular tits looked incredible as she posed next to a pool. The suit had that scuba wet-suit look to it with the main color being an attractive periwinkle blue, with a black zipper-band of material about an inch wide running down the front. The suit tied behind the neck and the actual gold zipper ran from the midpoint of her abdomen all the way up to the top. It could be done up as far as you wanted, or it could be left as far open as you wanted as well. In this picture the zipper was done about halfway up September's impressive chest, the ample flesh of those massive globes swelling up from inside the suit. The leg openings were cut nice and high on the hips, giving a tantalizing view of her attractive legs. Once I had made the picture full-screen, I turned it to face my mother.

"Oh my," my mother said, her eyes opening wide as she looked at the picture. "You're right, that girl is built like me. Her hair's a little lighter and of course, she's a little younger, but yes, when you look at our bodies, we could be twins."

"See, and look at how nice she looks in that suit."

"That....that's the same as one of the suits we just bought, isn't it?" she jabbed her finger pointedly at the picture, as if seeing the suit for the first time, after first looking at her resemblance to the person inside it.

"Yep, that's the exact same one. I had this picture in mind when I picked it out."

My mother moved closer, looking more intently at the picture. "She......she looks so beautiful," she said under her breath, seeming to be almost mesmerized by the picture. The look on face brought a smile to my face.

"Want to see a few more pictures of her."

"Yes, please." I brought up another picture, this time with September teasingly drawing the zipper further downwards, more of those tremendous breasts of hers coming into view.

"Oh dear," my mother said with a gulp as I scrolled over to the next picture in the series. With the zipper being lowered even further, in this shot, you could clearly see the round circles of September's large areolae and massive thick nipples.

"Oh my gosh Andy, her breasts look just like mine!" she gushed loudly as she looked closely at the sexy picture.

"I know; that's why I love to look at pictures of her."

She looked at me, then back at the picture, then back at me. "You mean, you look at pictures of her and .....and think of me?" she asked shyly.

"All the time, Mom, all the time."

She paused for a second, her face flushing with embarrassment once more. "I.....I don't know what to say. I have to admit, I'm flattered that you think of me when you look at her. It seems so wicked....yet it's so exciting at the same time. Do you....do you have other pictures of her in other outfits?"

"Yes, many others. But we can look at some of those later. Why don't we finish lunch, then I think it'll be time for us to take a swim. What do you think? Have anything special you'd like to wear?"

Her eyes flicked back to the computer screen before returning my mischievous smile with one of her own. "Yes, I have a new suit my loving son just bought for me. I think you might like it."

"I can't wait." We both eagerly dug into the rest of our food and it tasted great. The sandwiches and salad made a great combo and washing them down with a nice cold glass of ice tea was the icing on the cake. We cleared up the dishes, leaving the pitcher of ice tea and our glasses on the table as we both went in to change. I pulled on my new pair of yellow trunks and made my way back outside. I sat on the edge of the pool, my lower legs waving back and forth in the cool water as I waited.

"How's the water?" I heard her ask as I turned to watch her walk towards me. She had on a colorful bathing suit wrap that tied behind her neck and covered most of her body, leaving only her arms and lower legs exposed.

"It's great," I replied, expectantly waiting for her to remove the colorful wrap. I watched as she stopped next to the table and reached behind her head, her fingers working on the knotted fabric.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked as she tossed the flimsy garment aside and posed with her hands on her hips.

"WOW!" I literally burst out as I looked at her, my jaw almost hitting the pool deck as I stared in awe. Oh man, she looked incredible! The bathing suit fit her like a glove, the soft fabric molding itself to every lush mound and curving valley. The wide black strip of the zipper band looked startling erotic as it drew your eyes to the middle of her tremendous body. She had pulled the zipper well up to contain those massive mammaries, but not high enough to hide everything. There were ample of amounts of soft pink tit-flesh on display where the huge orbs swelled and threatened to spill out of the top of the suit. The suit contained her lush body firmly enough to push her voluminous tits together and up, making them look fantastically huge, as if they needed any help with that anyway. It was difficult, but my eyes travelled downward, taking in the alluring way the fabric followed the sensuous contours of her narrow waist and wide matronly hips. The high-cut leg openings made her legs look fantastic, the hours she'd been spending at the gym definitely paying off.

"Mom.....you......you look amazing!" I gushed, letting my eyes roam blatantly up and down her gorgeous body. I felt a welcome twinge go through my midsection as the blood flowed to my needy member, clear evidence that I'd made the right selection in picking out that suit for her.

"Thanks, son. Do I look anywhere near as nice as that September girl," she asked, doing a bit of a pirouette to show me the suit from all angles. Her full round bum looked great, inviting shadows cast by her round curvy body drawing my eyes like magnets.

"You look better, Mom. I'd take you over her any day."

"You're just saying that; time for you to cool off, mister," she said as she stepped over next to me and shoved me into the pool. I wasn't expecting it and came up sputtering, only to hear her giggling as she pulled her lustrous chestnut locks back into a ponytail and slipped a scrunchie around it.

"I'll get you for that," I chided as I wiped the water out of my eyes.

"Only if you can catch me," she responded before making a smooth knifing dive right over me. My mother had always been a good swimmer and had taught me what she knew. I took off after her but she reached the far end well before me and stopped to wait, a big smile on her pretty face. I swam right up to her and took her in my arms. I kissed her deeply, a needy ache inside me instantly going away as she returned my passionate kiss.

"So, do you like your new suit?" I asked her as we drew slightly back from each other, my hands gripping her full round behind.

"I love it. But I think you love it more," she said playfully as she leaned her face forward and nipped at my bottom lip.

"I think you might be right about that." I let my hands slip up her sides and was about to cup her big tits before she swatted my hands away and took off towards the other end.

"See if you can keep up, smarty-pants," she said as she swam away. I angled my body and headed after her, my arms slicing smoothly through the water. It felt good to swim, the different motions required feeling good in the muscles of my body. I knew my mother felt it too, both of us swimming alongside each other for a while before stopping for a break. I swam over to the shallow end, hauled myself up and sat on the pool edge, the warm sun feeling wonderful as it bathed my dripping skin.

"Had enough?" my mother asked as she slowly swam over until she stood in front of me, the water depth being a little over three feet near this side. With this depth, as she stood on the bottom, her huge tits were just a few inches above the water level and right in line with my cock.

"I've had enough of swimming," I said as I blatantly looked straight down into the deep dark line of her cleavage. She could see exactly where I was looking, and I was happy to see she had no intention of moving as a big smile came over her face, the hairband keeping her damp hair away from her lovely features.

"If you've had enough of swimming, what would you like?" she asked provocatively as her hands softly stroked my thighs.

"I'm not sure. What did you have in mind?" I leaned back, my arms straight behind me as I let my thighs slowly part. Her suggestive words had the blood rushing to my slumbering member already.

"Maybe I could do something to help you forget about that September girl," she said teasingly as she moved closer between my spread thighs, her face mere inches away from stiffening prick.

"I don't know; she's pretty hard to forget. What would you do to try and make me forget her?"

"Oh, I don't know....what would you like me to do?" she asked coyly as she slid her hand across the front of my yellow trunks, her fingers quickly finding the growing slab of man-meat beneath the loose fabric. Her slim fingers circled the thickening tube and moved slowly back and forth, starting to drive me crazy already.

"Why don't you start by taking those trunks off for me, then we can talk about whatever pops up." She smiled as she reached for the waistband of the yellow suit, pulling it down and off as I lifted my hips. My stiffening dick unfurled from the confines of the trunks and started to bob and twitch, my pulsing blood flowing to where it was needed most. Her hands rubbed slowly back and forth over the insides of my spread thighs as we both watched my beefy prick continue to fill and extend. It felt great to feel it coming to full erection out here, the warm sun beating down on us, the wet red eye glistening in the sunlight.

"Oh my gosh, Andy, I still can't believe how big it is. Like I said, your father's was the only one I've ever seen. And it wasn't nearly as long as yours, or anywhere near as big around."

"Would you like to see how big it feels in your mouth?" I asked suggestively as my stiffening love-muscle reached full erection and pointed upwards at about a 45-degree angle, the enflamed head bobbing menacingly with each powerful beat of my heart.

"Yes," she replied, her face flushing a warm pink. I wasn't sure if it was from embarrassment or excitement, but I was thrilled to see her move closer, her lips opening wantonly as her hands slid up my thighs towards the broad base of my pulsing rod.

"Un-uh," I warned as I reached down and touched her hands. She looked up at me, a look of both confusion and unmitigated lust in her eyes. Yes, she wanted my thick cock in her mouth, but she couldn't figure out why I'd stopped her. "No hands right now. Let's see what you can do with just your mouth." I put my hands behind me and leaned back once more to watch her, her own hands now resting still on the tops of my thighs.

Her eyes were locked on my throbbing prick, and I saw her tongue slip out instinctively and run wetly around her lips as she moved closer. She formed her lips into a succulent pouting "O" and touched them softly against the pebbly membranes of my glans. Her pursed lips adhered smoothly as she gently sucked, and I felt her tongue slither forward to tickle away a warm drop of pre-cum from the oozing tip.

"Yeah, that's a good girl, lick up all that cock-honey," I said with a warm note of praise, the delicious feeling of her lips on me sending a tingling sensation right to my soaring libido. With the tip safely secured just inside her mouth, I watched as she pushed forward, her soft red lips feeling like the caress of a warm summer wind as she moved downwards. It was scintillatingly erotic to see my own mother's lips stretching further and further until she finally slipped them over the thick purple ridge of my rope-like corona, the broad mushroom head now locked within her hot wet mouth.

"Mmmmm......" A warm sigh of pleasure vibrated through my dick as she groaned, her tongue rolling slowly over the massive crown as she bathed it with her hot wet spit before slipping into the wet red eye and sucking out more of my flowing pre-cum. Oh man, I couldn't believe how good she was already, with this being only her third time with a cock in her mouth. It made me smile to think that all three of those times it had been with me; her son. She was definitely a natural-born cocksucker, and that talent had remained hidden and untapped for all these years. I was definitely going to take advantage of that superlative talent from here on out. I planned on filling that pretty mouth of hers with as much cum as I could from now on.

"That feels fantastic, Mom," I said as she flicked her eyes up to mine, her blue orbs shining with a hungry desire. "Let's see if you can take some more inside that pretty little mouth of yours." My suggestion did not go unheeded as her eyes looked downwards again as she set about her duties. She pulled back slightly, her soft lips giving a gentle tug on my protruding ridge before she started to move forward again, those warm pillowy lips going further and further down. "Oh my God, she's amazing," I thought as I watched her impaling herself on my thrusting erection. She moved downward slowly, mercilessly, and I could feel her pushing more of her hot saliva to the front of her mouth, the gooey spit providing a slick lubricant for her descending lips.

"Glmmmph...." She made a little gagging sound and stopped as I felt the engorged head of my cock press softly into the hot wet tissues at the opening of her throat. I looked down at her stretched lips, a mere 3" away from the shaven base, meaning that she had about 5" of hard man-meat inside her mouth. For a novice cock-sucker, she was incredible!

"Oh Jesus, Mom, that is so good," I moaned as she slowly started to retreat, and I could feel her sucking gently on the way back. She stopped with the tip locked inside her mouth, and then I felt her draw her cheeks in before moving forwards once more, the velvety tissues on the insides of her mouth sliding tightly against the throbbing surface of my upright shaft. She got into a nice smooth rhythm, sucking all the way down until the tip bumped against the back of her throat opening each time. I looked down as she bobbed up and down on my rock-hard dick; the surface of the veiny shaft glittering as her shiny saliva caught the sunlight.

"Mmmmm...." She was moaning softly now as she really got into it, sucking slowly but tenaciously. I could tell she was loving the feel of my long hard cock in her mouth as her head bobbed smoothly up and down. It felt incredible having my mother do this to me. My incestuous desire for her fuelled my ardor like never before. It seemed as if we both wanted this to bring us even closer together. As her lips, tongue and mouth drew mercilessly on my engorged manhood; it felt like she was trying to suck the very soul out of me. Her lips felt so good, that I knew I could cum fairly soon if I wanted; but there was something else I wanted before I filled that mature mouth of hers.

"Whoa," I said, reaching out and tenderly touching her soft cheek. She stopped what she was doing and looked up at me expectantly, wondering why I had stopped her. "Mom, if you want me to stop thinking about September, why don't you show me what you've got inside that bathing suit." She eased back off my throbbing prick, a small web of saliva bridging the gap between her red puffy lips and the engorged helmet. As she moved back slightly, the straining web grew slimmer and then finally snapped, the ribbon of warm spit falling onto my upright shaft.

"Is this what you want to see, son?" she asked teasingly as she provocatively started to draw down the gold zipper of her swimsuit. I simply sat and watched as she pulled it down ever so slowly, her soft warm breasts instantly filling the slowly spreading gap.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned as more and more of her tremendous tits came into view. It was my turn to be mesmerized now; her teasingly slow unzipping almost driving me insane. It was so erotically exciting to see the fabric of her suit being pulled open to each side by the fullness and weight of her huge breasts. She kept looking me in the eye coyly as the zipper went down further and further. It reached the bottom of her cleavage, the insides of both spectacular orbs coming into view. I felt my pulsing dick surge as she kept drawing the zipper lower, a warm gob of pre-cum pulsing to the surface and sliding sluggishly down the inverted 'V' at the tip of my cock.

"Do you like that, son?" she asked as her delicate fingers drew the zipper even lower, the soft material spreading further to each side, her big nipples starting to come into view.

"Oh God, yes," I moaned, totally spellbound by the sight of those magnificent jugs coming into view. The edge of the material seemed to catch for a second on her protruding nipples before she drew the zipper even further downwards, the fabric slipping past the nipples and then spreading quickly to each side as gravity drew the enormous mounds out from beneath the confining material. She stopped, her fabulous 32Gs now fully exposed, the beautiful bathing suit encasing the sides of those massive guns and pushing them forwards.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned under my breath. "Mom, those are the most spectacular breasts I've ever seen." I could only stare wide-eyed, my rock-hard prick bobbing with desire as I looked at those big voluptuous tits.

"Do you think they're nicer than that September girl's?" she asked, tilting her head kittenishly to the side as she put her hands beneath them and hefted them towards me.

"Oh my God, Mom, they're nicer than anybody's." A big smile appeared on her face as she looked at me, but being the novice that she was, I knew she wasn't sure what to do at this point. I had to keep teaching her. I knew just what to say. "But I think September would know exactly what to do with those in a situation like this. What do you think that would be?" My gaze shifted from her eyes to her massive guns, and then directly at my throbbing prick. There was no way she could mistake my intent of what I wanted her to do.

"Is this what she would do?" she asked teasingly as she moved forward and enveloped my thrusting erection between the soft warm pillows of her huge breasts.

"Oh yeah, that's exactly what she'd do," I replied as I sat back and luxuriated in the heavenly feeling of my mother's massive tits surrounding my steel-like prick. She wrapped them fully around the upright shaft, and with her gigantic set, there was nothing more than the tip of my 8" boner projecting from the top of her deep warm cleavage. With her hands on the outsides of her big round globes, she started moving her body slowly up and down, the delicious sensations of the friction caused by our wickedly connected bodies flowing through me. I looked down at my long hard cock, disappearing totally from view as she shifted her body upwards, and then the broad mushroom cap poking its head out from the top of her dark line of cleavage when she moved downwards. Oh fuck, was this ever turning me on.

"Oh Jesus, Mom, that feels so good," I groaned deep in my throat as she continued to fuck me with her massive tits. I could feel the hard points of her nipples rubbing against my abdomen as she moved up and down, the stiff rubbery bullets dragging across my skin erotically. I had been so turned on just seeing her in that alluring suit, that between the blowjob she'd been giving me and now this tit-fucking, I was ready to burst.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,723 Followers