Elaine in Las Vegas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna did not say a word to Elaine as they drove.‭ ‬Elaine wanted to have some conversation or interaction,‭ ‬even with someone she disliked as much as Anna,‭ ‬but remembered the paddling she got when speaking out of turn earlier and stayed quiet.‭ ‬The loud music would have made any conversation impossible,‭ ‬anyway.‭ ‬Elaine had never been a big fan of Orff‭; ‬too German,‭ ‬too over the top and she had problems with his political leanings,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬The fact that Anna like him just reinforced her distaste.

The first stop was a tattoo removal place located in an unmarked building in an industrial part of town near the railroad tracks.‭ ‬Elaine was a little wary since she saw none of the usual trappings of a respectable business:‭ ‬no degrees,‭ ‬licenses or staff.‭ ‬There was only one man,‭ ‬a short old Asian in a dirty lab coat and he mumbled something about‭ "‬experimental‭" ‬as he pointed a large laser at the turtle tattoo on her bottom.

Elaine had gotten the tattoo of a turtle at Amanda's request.‭ ‬Amanda felt that Elaine should have some sort of marking on her,‭ ‬a tattoo or piercing beyond the one in each ear.‭ ‬Elaine finally gave in and had a small,‭ ‬green turtle about the size of a quarter on her upper butt cheek.‭ ‬She had felt naughty when the artist did it,‭ ‬especially since Amanda had insisted that Elaine let him see her whole ass while he inked it.‭ ‬Roy had taken an instant dislike to it,‭ ‬he felt it marred an otherwise perfect expanse of flesh and getting rid of it had been one of his first priorities once he owned her.

Elaine had no experience with tattoo removal,‭ ‬but she was pretty sure that it should not feel like someone had taken a blow torch to her.‭ ‬When he was done,‭ ‬she was surprised to see no burning or blistering,‭ ‬but it still hurt.‭ ‬The man working the laser had an erection the whole time he worked on her,‭ ‬and for once Elaine was grateful for Anna's glowering presence.‭ ‬It took about half an hour and Elaine was greatly relieved when he finished.

‭"‬See you in a week,‭ ‬Anna,‭" ‬he said.

On the way to their next stop Anna explained that this was a new experimental procedure that had not been approved yet for use in the United States‭ ("‬but it's very popular in China‭"‬,‭ ‬Anna assured her‭) ‬that would only take three weekly treatments to completely remove the tattoo.‭ ‬There might be some long term side effects,‭ ‬but Anna disregarded those with a shrug.‭ ‬Elaine was a slave so there was no sense worrying.

The next stop was Radio Shack for some obscure cables that Roy needed.‭ ‬Anna brought Elaine in and all the tech guys and geeks gawked unashamedly at the beautiful woman in the short dress.‭ ‬Elaine found their attention harmless and amusing,‭ ‬unlike most everyone else she had met in the past week,‭ ‬they did not seem like any threat to her and she even gave a little flash of the side of her butt to them as she followed Anna out.

‭‬After that they hit a few more stores:‭ ‬a wine shop,‭ ‬bakery and grocery.‭ ‬Each time Elaine followed Anna in and stood quietly behind her.‭ ‬Anna scarcely seemed to even acknowledge Elaine's existence until there was a bag to be carried.

They finally stopped at another unmarked warehouse near one of the small airports that ringed Las Vegas.‭ ‬Elaine felt a shock of recognition,‭ ‬it was the same one she had flown in to a few days ago to start this adventure.‭ ‬She saw the small bus station and across from that the gas station where she had first seen Roy.‭ ‬Anna led Elaine to a small,‭ ‬unmarked door around the side and into a small,‭ ‬cluttered office.‭ ‬What instantly struck Elaine about the office was the total absence of not only a computer,‭ ‬but any paperwork.‭ ‬There were boxes,‭ ‬both opened and sealed‭; ‬half empty Chinese food containers,‭ ‬overflowing ashtrays and a shotgun propped up in a corner,‭ ‬but no records.

The room was deserted but right after they came in a short young man in a dirty work shirt entered through a side door.‭ ‬He was about‭ ‬5‭'‬6‭" ‬tall,‭ ‬with another inch or two taken up with a big mass of black curly hair.‭ ‬He had a slightly swarthy complexion,‭ ‬deep brown eyes and a day or so worth of stubble.‭ ‬He had a short,‭ ‬compact build with no hint of a gut.‭

"Hi,‭ ‬Anna,‭" ‬he said then quickly looked Elaine over,‭ "‬let me get Roy's shipment.‭ ‬Sorry,‭ ‬it may take a minute,‭ ‬but it's just me here today.‭ ‬Tony's gout is acting up again.‭" ‬He lit up a cheap cigarette and leered at Elaine again.‭ "‬Who's she‭?" ‬he asked,‭ ‬squinting as the smoke drifted up into his eyes.

‭"‬A slave,‭" ‬Anna answered.‭ ‬Elaine flushed.‭ "‬Isn't that right,‭ ‬slave‭? ‬You're a fuck toy,‭ ‬aren't you‭?"

Elaine reddened more.‭ ‬It was humiliating to be spoken off in front of a stranger like that,‭ ‬especially one to whom Elaine would never have voluntarily said more than two words.‭ ‬She wanted to deny it or run,‭ ‬but it was true and she knew if she disobeyed Anna she would be punished,‭ ‬and probably in front of him.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬ma'am,‭" ‬Elaine said softly.

Anna smiled a satisfied smile.

‭"‬Yours‭?" ‬he asked,‭ ‬not taking his eyes off‭ ‬Elaine.

Anna laughed,‭ "‬no,‭ ‬Roy's. J.J.,‭ ‬you know I only like men.‭" ‬There was something flirtatious in the way she said it that made Elaine think that at some point there had been something between them.

‭"‬Where is Roy,‭" ‬J.J.‭ ‬asked with a raised eyebrow.

‭"‬Busy,‭" ‬Anna answered curtly in a tone that said that line of questioning was finished.

J.J.‭ ‬shrugged,‭ ‬drinking in Elaine with his eyes once more,‭ ‬then he crushed out his cigarette.

‭"‬Why do you insist on smoking such awful cigarettes‭?" ‬Anna asked him,‭ "‬I will buy you some Dunhills or even Marlboro's.‭"

"Nah,‭" ‬he said,‭ "‬Ligget's get the job done.‭ ‬Besides,‭ ‬I gotta keep up appearances.‭ ‬I'll bring the stuff out to your car.‭"

Anna led Elaine back out into the heat.‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬came out with a dolly loaded with four long wooden boxes,‭ ‬each one spray painted black with rope handles at each end.

‭"‬Slave,‭" ‬Anna barked,‭ "‬help him load those.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬ma'am,‭" ‬Elaine took one end and helped J.J.‭ ‬hoist them into the back of the Explorer.‭ ‬They were a little heavy,‭ ‬but not as bad as Elaine had feared and in a minute they had them loaded.‭

"J.J.,‭" ‬Anna asked,‭ "‬would you like to see Elaine naked‭?"

Elaine froze.

J.J.‭ ‬looked Elaine up and down again.‭ "‬Yes,‭ ‬yes I would,‭" ‬he answered.

‭"‬Let's go back in the office where it is a little cooler,‭" ‬Anna said and gave Elaine a light slap on her ass to get her moving.

Elaine was nervous.‭ ‬She did not want to expose herself to this man,‭ ‬but she knew she had to obey Anna,‭ ‬Roy had told her to.‭ ‬If she did not do as she was told,‭ ‬Anna would punish her‭; ‬Roy probably would,‭ ‬too‭; ‬and they could overpower her and make her do what they wanted anyway.‭ ‬She followed J.J.‭ ‬back into the cool,‭ ‬cluttered office.‭ ‬Anna shut and locked the door behind her.

‭"‬Slave,‭ ‬take off your dress,‭" ‬Anna ordered,‭ ‬holding out her hand.‭ ‬Elaine slipped the dress off and handed it to Anna.‭ ‬Elaine was now naked except for her sandals.‭ "‬No touching,‭" ‬she said to J.J.

J.J.‭ ‬walked around Elaine,‭ ‬looking her up and down and smiling.‭ "‬Wow,‭ ‬she is a nice piece of ass.‭ ‬I'd love to fuck the shit out of her.‭"

"Not today,‭" ‬Anna said,‭ "‬but would you like her to suck your dick‭?"

Elaine felt a moment of despair as she looked around the dirty,‭ ‬cluttered office.‭ ‬Anna was going to make her do this,‭ ‬suck his cock here.‭ ‬Elaine had memories of the two cowboys and what had happened with them and to them.

Anna opened her purse and took out a length of rope.‭ ‬Elaine put her hands behind her back,‭ ‬waiting for Anna to tie them.‭ ‬Anna tied them quickly,‭ ‬a little too tightly,‭ ‬Elaine thought as her hands started to hurt.

‭"‬Elaine likes being tied up,‭ ‬don't you slave‭?" ‬Anna asked tauntingly.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬ma'am,‭" ‬Elaine answered.

‭"‬Do you know what,‭ ‬slave‭? ‬So does J.J.‭" ‬Anna took a dirty bandana out of J.J.‭'‬s back pocket and tied has hands behind his back,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬Elaine was surprised‭; ‬in her brief time as a slave she had never seen a man tied up.‭ ‬Anna turned back to Elaine,‭ "‬on your knees and open your mouth,‭ ‬slave.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬ma'am,‭" ‬Elaine dropped to her knees on the dirty concrete floor,‭ ‬little bits of gravel and dirt dug uncomfortably into her skin.‭ ‬She wanted this to be done.‭ ‬Anna moved J.J.‭ ‬until he was right in front of Elaine.‭ ‬Elaine could see the bulge in his pants,‭ ‬just waiting for her to satisfy.‭ ‬She opened her mouth just as Anna had told her.

Anna stood behind J.J.‭ ‬and undid his pants.‭ ‬She dropped them to his knees and grabbed his cock in her hand.‭ ‬He had a decent cock,‭ ‬not too big and uncircumsized.‭ ‬Anna stroked it up and down a couple of times then guided it into Elaine's mouth.‭ ‬Elaine took a deep breath as he filled her mouth.‭ ‬Anna put one hand on Elaine's head,‭ ‬pushed her down on J.J.‭'‬s cock and he slid into her throat.‭ ‬Elaine let Anna's hand on her head guide her.‭ ‬She looked up for a second more before closing her eyes and saw Anna reach down between J.J.‭'‬s legs,‭ ‬she would swear that Anna stuck her fingers into J.J.‭'‬s ass.

Elaine did not stop to watch.‭ ‬She hated having her eyes open when someone fucked her face,‭ ‬she did not like the view and did not like being reminded of how submissive she was to men she did not like.‭ ‬She closed her eyes and just felt J.J.‭ ‬slide down into her throat and out again,‭ ‬her head guided by Anna's hand on it and his hips guided by Anna's fingers in his ass.‭ ‬She could hear him moaning and groaning and Anna whispering in his ear.‭ ‬Anna lengthened and slowed his thrusts,‭ ‬seeming to know when he was ready.‭ ‬When he came,‭ ‬Elaine was grateful.‭ ‬With his cock still in her mouth she swallowed his cum and opened her eyes.‭ ‬She saw that Anna did have her fingers in J.J.‭'‬s ass,‭ ‬and J.J.‭ ‬had a dreamy smile on his face.‭ ‬Anna took her hand out from behind J.J.,‭ ‬untied his hands and wiped her fingers on the bandana.

Anna pulled Elaine up by her hair and handed her the dress.‭ "‬Don't forget to say thank you to J.J.,‭" ‬Anna told her.

Elaine slipped on the dress and tried to avoid looking at the smug sense of satisfaction in the young man's eyes.‭ "‬Thank you,‭ ‬J.J.,‭" ‬Elaine said softly.

‭"‬You're welcome,‭ ‬little slave,‭" ‬he said and lifted her chin so she looked him in the eyes.‭ ‬He wiped a little drip of cum from the side of her mouth.‭ "‬Let's do it again,‭ ‬soon.‭"

Anna slipped J.J.‭ ‬a few bills and smiled at him.‭ "‬I'll be free tomorrow night,‭" ‬she said to him in a soft voice then climbed back in the car.‭ ‬Elaine followed,‭ ‬dusting off her knees as she got back in while the sweat from the desert heat dried on her fair skin.

Elaine sat in stony silence as they rode back to the house.‭ ‬She stared out the window,‭ ‬not looking at Anna.‭ ‬Elaine was angry at Anna for what she had made Elaine do,‭ ‬for what she let J.J.‭ ‬do to her.

‭"‬Did you enjoy that,‭ ‬slave‭?" ‬Anna asked.

‭"‬No,‭ ‬ma'am,‭" ‬Elaine answered.

‭"‬Why not‭? ‬I thought you liked being a slave‭?"

"I like being Roy's slave.‭ ‬I didn't like J.J.‭"

"What's liking them have to do with it‭? ‬You gave that choice up.‭ ‬Besides,‭ ‬I would think that being forced to submit to a man you don't like would make the submission even deeper and more arousing.‭ ‬The additional humiliation did not fuel your desire‭?"

Elaine did not want to answer.‭ ‬Even now she was still wet,‭ ‬Anna was right.

‭"‬It did,‭" ‬Elaine finally answered.

‭"‬I like this fighting spirit in you,‭ ‬your little acts of resistance.‭ ‬You have spirit and intelligence and can fully appreciate what is being done to you.‭ ‬You have an artist's soul who sees‭ her ‬enslavement as a work of art,‭ ‬of drama‭; ‬instead of pure self indulgence.‭ ‬How you choose to view your enslavement is your choice,‭ ‬I think that is one of the things Roy likes in you.‭ ‬Not all owners would be so appreciative or gentle in their treatment of you.‭"

Elaine had not considered that Roy had been gentle with her,‭ ‬but then she imagined what Sam would do to her if he could.

‭"‬It's just beginning,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬Anna said,‭ ‬putting a hand on Elaine's knee.‭ "‬Every man,‭ ‬and many women who see you will all want one thing.‭ ‬They may not know you are a slave,‭ ‬but there will be something that makes them want to have you,‭ ‬to use you,‭ ‬roughly and completely.‭ ‬And many will get that chance.‭ ‬You don't really think Roy was going to keep you for only him‭? ‬You are a slave and you will be treated like one.‭ ‬You will be used often and by many men,‭ ‬your enjoyment means nothing,‭ ‬only what they want.‭ ‬Roy is too generous of a young man,‭ ‬and too proud of you,‭ ‬not to want to share you.‭ ‬Get used to it.‭ "

Elaine and Anna sat in silence while Elaine digested what Anna had said.‭ ‬It made her wonder more about Roy,‭ ‬who really was he‭? ‬Besides her owner and master of her destiny,‭ ‬that is.

Driving back towards Roy's house Elaine was amazed at the ambition of whoever had planned his neighborhood.‭ ‬The empty streets went on for miles,‭ ‬there were a few houses were construction had begun,‭ ‬but apparently had been abandoned.‭ ‬Elaine counted eight houses that looked like they had been finished and three of those had for sale signs in front of them.‭ ‬It was a little depressing and lonely,‭ ‬another Nevada ghost town.

Anna backed the Explorer into the garage.‭ ‬As they got out of the car Anna looked at Elaine,‭ ‬snapped her fingers and held out her hand.‭ ‬Elaine slipped off her dress and handed it to the waiting German.‭ ‬Anna and Elaine unloaded the boxes and carried them through a door in the back wall and down a long hallway.‭ ‬By Elaine's sense of direction,‭ ‬the hall was longer than the house,‭ ‬they must be in the mountain behind the house now.‭ ‬There were three doors off of the hallway and they went through the last one.‭ ‬It was a heavy locked metal door and behind it was a room maybe ten feet wide,‭ ‬fifteen feet long with a low ceiling of maybe‭ ‬6‭ ‬feet.‭ ‬The walls were rough carved stone,‭ ‬Elaine was reminded of a mine shaft.‭ ‬A narrow clear path went through stacks of boxes of different sizes and shapes.‭ ‬They added their box to a stack near the door.‭ ‬Anna and Elaine made four trips from the garage down the hallway,‭ ‬and Anna locked the door when they left the last one in there.

Back in the garage Anna turned to Elaine while she held the paddle.‭ "‬Do you know about curiosity and the cat,‭ ‬slave‭?" ‬she asked.

Elaine looked at the paddle and Anna's firm grip on it,‭ "‬yes,‭ ‬ma'am.‭"

"Good,‭ ‬now bring the bags up to the kitchen,‭" ‬Anna said and walked towards her apartments.‭ ‬Elaine unloaded the rest of the car and carried them up to the kitchen,‭ ‬Anna had unlocked the doors for her.‭ ‬She was wondering if she should put them away when Anna came in,‭ ‬opened the refrigerator and took out two beers.‭ ‬She handed one to Elaine.

Elaine was extremely impressed with the house.‭ ‬The kitchen was huge with granite counter tops and lots of space,‭ ‬pans hung from hooks above an island in the middle and stainless steel appliances gleamed.‭ ‬It opened into a living room that was larger than the house Elaine had grown up in.‭ ‬There was a fireplace‭ (‬somewhat pointless for warmth here,‭ ‬but looked nice‭)‬,‭ ‬high vaulted ceilings and a picture window that looked out on the mountains.‭ ‬Elaine saw a swimming pool out one side and green grass out the other.‭ ‬Whatever Roy did,‭ ‬he was loaded.

‭"‬Enjoy,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬Anna said and opened her beer.‭ "‬There is nothing more planned for today.‭ ‬Tomorrow you will be up at‭ ‬7am and will begin your exercise routine.‭ ‬You must keep your body desirable for your master.‭"

Anna busied herself putting groceries away while Elaine finished her beer,‭ ‬washing the last taste of J.J.‭ ‬out of her mouth.‭ ‬She walked into the vast living room,‭ ‬he could entertain quite a crowd here.‭ ‬Above the kitchen a balcony opened up from one of the bedrooms.‭ ‬Elaine wondered how long it would be before Roy took her up there and used her.‭ ‬She started getting turned on thinking about it and quickly changed her thinking to wondering about the air conditioning bill for this place before she got too aroused.

The sun dipped behind the mountains behind the house and Elaine looked longingly out the picture windows at the swimming pool.‭ ‬She could use a good swim.‭ ‬Anna saw her looking and smiled.

‭"‬Go,‭" ‬Anna almost smiled.‭ "‬Have fun,‭ ‬little slave.‭ ‬But first,‭" ‬Anna pulled a key out of pocket and took off the collar.

Elaine almost skipped out the sliding glass doors and onto the pool deck.‭ ‬The sun had already gone behind the mountain,‭ ‬it was still hot but bearable and not too bright.‭ ‬Elaine did not even pause or check the water,‭ ‬but dove right in.‭ ‬The water was chilly‭; ‬Elaine had not thought that Roy would be the kind of man to need a heated pool when it was‭ ‬115‭ ‬outside,‭ ‬and was right.‭ ‬She swam and enjoyed the water running over her naked body.‭ ‬She had always enjoyed swimming nude.‭ ‬When she was a teenager it was naughty,‭ ‬always worrying someone was going to catch her then secretly disappointed when no one did.‭ ‬When she began spending time in the Grand Canyon skinny dipping was easier,‭ ‬your clothes didn't get wet and chafe and there was no one around.‭ ‬She and Amanda had had a few enjoyable naked swims.‭ ‬Those memories brought a smile to her face as she swam.

Before Elaine knew it the sun was lower and Anna was at the edge of the pool telling Elaine to come in.‭ ‬Elaine almost felt like a little girl being called to dinner as she reluctantly climbed out of the cool water.‭ ‬She knew she had goose bumps as the water dried quickly in the desert air,‭ ‬and her nipples stuck out like little rocks,‭ ‬but Elaine did not care.‭ ‬She had had a wonderful time in the water and washed away all the unpleasantness of J.J.

Anna handed Elaine a towel.‭ "‬Back to your room,‭ ‬clean up and your dinner will be ready.‭ ‬You will eat in your room,‭" ‬Anna said curtly.

Elaine happily ascended to her room and a long,‭ ‬hot shower.‭ ‬All in all,‭ ‬her first full day of a slave had not been too bad.‭ ‬Even Anna,‭ ‬though not pleasant,‭ ‬was bearable and seemed to see Elaine as something close to a human being.‭ ‬After the shower Elaine rubbed a lot of lotion into her skin‭; ‬the desert air,‭ ‬the pool and the long shower were drying her out.‭ ‬Roy had some for her,‭ ‬not her first choice but if that was what he wanted her to smell like,‭ ‬it was his choice.

Dinner was baked chicken,‭ ‬rice,‭ ‬steamed vegetables and a salad.‭ ‬All in sensible portions.‭ ‬They were going to force her to be healthy.‭ ‬Elaine wanted to protest that they apparently liked her the way she was so why couldn't she eat like she had‭? ‬First chance she got,‭ ‬she was buying a bag of chips.

There was a note that said simply‭ "‬You are locked in for the night.‭ ‬Wash your dishes,‭ ‬I will wake you at‭ ‬7am.‭"

Elaine had her dinner,‭ ‬washed her dishes in her kitchenette then found a bottle of wine.‭ ‬She was surprised that Roy trusted her with a corkscrew,‭ ‬but remembered that she had handled his gun before.‭ ‬She poured a glass of wine and settled in in front of the tv.‭ ‬There was nothing on,‭ ‬but it was fun just to channel surf,‭ ‬watch a little of this and a little of that before she headed to bed for a good night's sleep.

‬The following day went by quickly.‭ ‬Anna had Elaine exercise for an hour in a gym off the garage.‭ ‬Elaine would have liked to have done something outside,‭ ‬but knew it was too hot.‭ ‬During this time of year the heat was its own special prison and kept everyone inside during the day.‭ ‬After that Elaine helped Anna with some housework and chopped some vegetables for a salad.‭ ‬Anna would always find some reason to paddle Elaine,‭ ‬once for not folding a towel correctly,‭ ‬again for cutting the lettuce instead of tearing it.‭ ‬Elaine just accepted that Anna was going to punish her periodically and just went with it.‭