Elaine in Las Vegas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The biggest problem was that Elaine was horny,‭ ‬it had been a few days since her last orgasm.‭ ‬She had been through a long famine before Roy,‭ ‬but when he took her she had cum frequently,‭ ‬and now she was in another dry spell.‭ ‬When Anna paddled her it just made Elaine want to get fucked even more.

It was later afternoon when the phone rang.‭ ‬Anna answered another old wall mounted unit in the kitchen.‭ ‬Elaine did see a cordless unit under it and wondered whether Roy or Anna had the fetish for old technology.‭ ‬Anna talked briefly then hung up the phone.‭ "‬That was your Master,‭" ‬Anna told Elaine.‭ "‬He will be home in thirty minutes and wants you ready for him.‭ ‬Go get cleaned up,‭ ‬then come back down here.‭"

Elaine ran up the stairs to her room and took a quick shower.‭ ‬She would have liked to linger,‭ ‬but did want to be late for Roy.‭ ‬She washed up,‭ ‬regretfully turned off the water,‭ ‬and toweled off.‭ ‬All the while she kept thinking that soon her owner would be home and using her,‭ ‬soon he would be inside her and making her serve him.‭ ‬She was wet and ready even as she dried her hair.‭ ‬She looked in the mirror at her naked body.‭ ‬She was as ready as she could be,‭ ‬at least she did not need to worry about picking out an outfit or get dressed.

Elaine quickly padded down the stairs on bare feet.‭ ‬The kitchen door was open off the stairs and Elaine rushed in.‭ ‬Anna smiled at her as she did.

‭"‬Punctual.‭ ‬I like that.‭ ‬You are all ready to be fucked senseless,‭ ‬aren't you‭?" ‬Anna asked.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬ma'am,‭" ‬Elaine answered.

Anna slipped a collar on Elaine and cuffed her hands in front of her.‭ "‬When he gets in to the garage,‭ ‬make him a drink.‭ ‬Use these glasses,‭" ‬Anna pointed to some rocks glasses,‭ "‬three ice cubes.‭ ‬Bourbon,‭" ‬Anna pointed to a bottle,‭ "‬to a half an inch below the top.‭ ‬Place it on a tray,‭ ‬that way your hands do not warm up the glass,‭ ‬and hand it to him.‭ ‬Understand‭?"

"Yes,‭ ‬ma'am.‭"

"Good.‭ ‬I have things to do so I will leave you to your Master's amusement,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬Anna sneered and headed down the stairs to her apartments.

Elaine waited.‭ ‬This would be the first time she had seen Master in his own home,‭ ‬the first time he would use her since the night in Elko.‭ ‬She was impatient,‭ ‬eager for the young man who had made her his own‭; ‬not his girlfriend or lover,‭ ‬but his slave,‭ ‬his property.‭ ‬He would not buy her flowers or take her to dinner,‭ ‬he would fuck her roughly and punish her as he pleased.‭ ‬He would not be her one and only,‭ ‬but would share her with whomever he pleased.

Elaine was so distracted by this train of thought that she almost did not hear the garage opening below.‭ ‬She snapped out of her reverie and made his drink just the way Anna had instructed.‭ ‬She had it on the tray when Roy stepped out of the doorway.‭ ‬She had thought of so many clever or welcoming things to say to him,‭ ‬but they all escaped her mind as she saw him again.

Roy was dressed up.‭ ‬Elaine had never seen him in any kind of formal clothes,‭ ‬just riding clothes.‭ ‬He wore khaki slacks,‭ ‬a blue silk shirt and red silk tie and polished dress shoes.‭ ‬His hair was neatly combed and his beard trimmed.‭ ‬Elaine was stunned at how beautiful he looked civilized,‭ ‬as perfectly at ease in a tie as in jeans and t-shirt.‭ ‬She gaped at the young man who had violated her so thoroughly and completely.‭ ‬He had such power over her,‭ ‬such control.‭ ‬Elaine knew she was sopping wet right now,‭ ‬desperate to be taken by him.

Wearing only hand cuffs and a collar,‭ ‬as vulnerable and exposed as she could be,‭ ‬she offered Roy the tray.‭ ‬For his part,‭ ‬Roy never took his eyes off Elaine.‭ ‬She was such a natural slave,‭ ‬beautiful in her bondage.‭ ‬He had planned to linger,‭ ‬to tease her and make her wait while he slowly unwound from the long day at work,‭ ‬but those plans disappeared as his lust overcame him.

Roy took the drink from the tray and started drinking it.‭ ‬He took off his tie first and kicked off his shoes.‭ ‬Elaine stepped forward and began unbuttoning his shirt with her cuffed hands.‭ ‬Roy sipped his drink and let his eager slave undress him.‭ ‬Elaine opened his shirt and ran her hands over his broad chest then slid the shirt off his arms.‭ ‬She dropped to her knees in front of him and unbuttoned his pants,‭ ‬then unzipped them and dropped his pants to his ankles.‭

Roy stepped out of them and Elaine hurriedly pulled down his silk boxers.‭ ‬His cock bobbed in front of her face and Elaine licked it from base to tip.‭ ‬Elaine eagerly attacked his cock within her mouth,‭ ‬she thought of how many times he had plunged it into her depths and how she wanted him to take her again.‭ ‬She took his shaft into her mouth and began sucking,‭ ‬pushing her head down on him.

Roy was amazed by her reaction to him.‭ ‬He had expected something from her,‭ ‬but he was not quite ready for this.‭ ‬When he first saw her in Goldwash she had seemed so innocent,‭ ‬and maybe she was then,‭ ‬but she was innocent with a deep need to be used.‭ ‬He had tapped into that need and made it the most important thing in her life,‭ ‬he had made her life her wantonness and sexuality.‭ ‬She had to be owned and he owned her.

‭"‬Lie down,‭" ‬Roy told her.

Elaine lifted her head off his cock and lay back on the cold linoleum floor.‭ ‬She stretched out,‭ ‬spreading her legs for him,‭ ‬her bound hands held above her head.‭ ‬Her nipples were rock hard,‭ ‬her crotch wet and ready for him,‭ ‬even her ass tingled in anticipation of being filled.

Roy gazed down on her.‭ ‬He gorgeous legs were spread for him,‭ ‬her silky thighs inviting him in.‭ ‬Her glorious blue eyes stared up at him with desire,‭ ‬her bound hands in tight little fists.‭ ‬He wanted to show some self control,‭ ‬but she was his and ready.‭ ‬He dropped to his knees and climbed between her legs.‭ ‬He wanted to taste her desire and licked her cunt once,‭ ‬savoring the flavor of her juices.‭ ‬He had thought he was only going to have a quick taste,‭ ‬but he wanted more.‭ ‬He buried his face in her crotch,‭ ‬lapping up her wetness,‭ ‬sliding his tongue between her swollen lips.

Elaine had been ready to be fucked,‭ ‬she was not ready to have her pussy eaten.‭ ‬The shock and the pleasure made her cum only a minute into Roy's ministrations.‭ ‬She arched her hips up,‭ ‬pushing her crotch into his face and moaned out in ecstasy.‭ ‬She closed her eyes and lost herself in the pleasure.‭ ‬She came again,‭ ‬her body quivering and her cries echoing off the ceiling above.

Roy could not wait anymore.‭ ‬The feeling of this beautiful woman cumming beneath him was too much.‭ ‬He kissed her thighs then climbed on top of her.‭ ‬He kissed her,‭ ‬making her taste her own desire and plunged his cock into her.‭ ‬She was so wet and ready that it took no effort to penetrate her.‭ ‬He pounded away at her,‭ ‬his lust and desire to control her overcame any restraint.‭ ‬He drove into her,‭ ‬slamming away on the kitchen floor,‭ ‬slowly scooting her across the linoleum.‭ ‬Elaine moaned and yelled as he plundered her,‭ ‬her submissiveness bringing her to another climax.‭ ‬Relentlessly her fucked her until he came with a yell of his own.

They slowed and stopped,‭ ‬sweat drying and cooling in the air conditioned house.‭ ‬Elaine looked up at the young man inside her with adoration and amazement in her blue eyes.‭ ‬She had never imagined anyone could make her feel like this and she never wanted it to stop.

‭"‬Welcome home,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬she whispered.

‭"‬Thank you,‭ ‬Slave,‭" ‬he said and pulled out of her.‭ "‬Now,‭ ‬pour me another drink.‭"

Elaine struggled to her feet‭; ‬she was in a daze.‭ ‬Elaine had found it hard to recover quickly from cumming,‭ ‬her body was wobbly and her brain fuzzy for a while afterward.‭ ‬Trying to get off the floor with her hands tied and Roy's semen oozing out of her was even worse.‭ ‬When she did finally get to her feet she saw Roy looking at her impatiently.‭ ‬That made her flustered and she quickly tried to make up time by rushing as she made Roy's drink.‭ ‬She grabbed a handful of ice and dumped it into the glass,‭ ‬spilling a couple on the counter.‭ ‬Then she hurriedly poured the bourbon into the glass,‭ ‬sloshing liquor onto the counter.

Elaine handed Roy the drink barehanded.‭ ‬He glared at her and took the drink.‭ ‬He walked to the intercom on the wall and spoke into it.‭ "‬Anna,‭ ‬could you come up here‭?"

Roy glared at Elaine and sipped on his drink.‭ ‬Elaine shrank back,‭ ‬she knew she had made a mistake and now feared being punished.‭ ‬As her head cleared a little more she remembered the instructions Anna had given her and realized how much she had done wrong.‭ ‬Now Anna was coming up here with her paddle.

Anna strode through the kitchen door,‭ ‬paddle in hand from opening the door and her heels clicking ominously on the tile floor.‭ ‬She looked at Elaine distastefully then turned to Roy.‭ "‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬she said to him,‭ "‬is there something you need‭?"

"Anna,‭ ‬did you instruct my slave on how to prepare my drink‭?" ‬he asked her.

‭"‬Yes.‭ ‬Yes I did,‭" ‬the German answered.

‭"‬I thought so,‭" ‬he handed Anna his drink.‭ "‬Please take care of this.‭" ‬He sat down on one of the kitchen chairs.

Anna quickly assessed the situation.‭ ‬She saw Elaine standing naked and flustered,‭ ‬freshly fucked and scared.‭ ‬Anna smiled slightly,‭ ‬this woman needed to learn a few things.‭ ‬She saw the improperly made drink and the mess on the counter.

‭"‬Slave,‭" ‬Anna snapped.‭ "‬Did I not tell you how to prepare your owner's drink‭?"

"Yes,‭ ‬ma'am,‭" ‬Elaine answered,‭ "‬you did.‭"

"Did you do it correctly‭?" ‬she held the glass in front of Elaine.

‭"‬No,‭ ‬ma'am,‭ ‬I did not.‭"

"And did you make this mess‭?" ‬she pointed at the spilled bourbon and melting ice cubes on the counter.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬ma'am,‭ ‬I did.‭"

"This is not acceptable,‭" ‬she said coolly,‭ ‬her hand automatically touching her paddle.‭ ‬Elaine flinched.‭ "‬Some,‭ ‬correction,‭ ‬is in order.‭"

Elaine wanted to shrink away,‭ ‬but forced herself to hold her ground.‭ ‬She glanced at Roy and saw him smiling slightly.

‭"‬First,‭ ‬pour your owner a new drink.‭ ‬Correctly this time,‭" ‬Anna ordered.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬ma'am,‭" ‬Elaine calmly made another drink just as she had been instructed before.‭ ‬Roy took it off the tray without commenting.

‭"‬Now,‭ ‬clean up the mess,‭" ‬Anna snapped.‭ ‬Elaine started to grab a paper towel,‭ ‬as she did Anna quickly smacked her ass with the paddle.‭ "‬With your mouth.‭" ‬Anna grabbed Elaine's hair and pushed her face down on the counter.

Elaine picked up the ice cubes in her mouth and dropped them into the sink.‭ ‬Then she went back and licked up the melted ice and liquor.‭ ‬She was grateful Anna kept a clean house as her tongue was on the counter.‭ ‬She hated to think what she looked like,‭ ‬bent over the counter,‭ ‬a red mark on her bare ass from Anna's paddle while Roy's cum slid down her thigh.

Anna put her hand on Elaine's back and Elaine stopped.

‭"‬Acceptable,‭" ‬Anna said.‭ ‬She held Elaine down with one hand and with the other rubbed her paddle on Elaine's beautiful butt.‭ "‬Now,‭ ‬I think some punishment is in order for disobeying my instructions.‭ ‬Don't you agree‭?"

Elaine took a deep breath.‭ "‬Yes,‭ ‬ma'am.‭"

The first smack was very sudden and Elaine jumped.‭ ‬After that they fell with clockwork regularity,‭ ‬covering her perfect ass with stinging blows.‭ ‬Elaine cried and bit her lip to keep from yelling as she was paddled.‭ ‬Elaine did not know how long it went on,‭ ‬after twenty she stopped counting.

Anna stopped and Elaine tried to catch her breath,‭ ‬but before she could Roy was behind her.

Roy loved watching his slave being punished.‭ ‬He was obsessed with her ass already,‭ ‬seeing it reddened and hurt was too much.‭ ‬When Anna finished,‭ ‬he wanted to take Elaine again.‭ ‬Anna stepped aside and Roy was behind Elaine.‭ ‬He put his hands on her abused cheeks,‭ ‬feeling the heat rising off of them and seeing her body rise and fall with her muffled sobs.‭ ‬He thought of how wonderful it was to have such a beautiful woman here to do anything he wanted to.‭ ‬Roy slid one hand up her back and firmly gripped the collar,‭ ‬holding her against the counter.‭ ‬His strong legs pushed hers apart,‭ ‬spreading her,‭ ‬opening her.

Roy put his cock against her puckered little asshole and waited.‭ ‬Elaine tried to gain some composure,‭ ‬but Anna's punishment had pushed her too far and as much as she tried she could not find calm.‭ ‬He body,‭ ‬already inflamed from Roy's use of her on the floor,‭ ‬was beyond reason and she could not stop sobbing.‭ ‬Roy waited a second more then bored into her,‭ ‬filling her quickly,‭ ‬stretching her tight ring of muscle.‭ ‬Elaine yelled out and tried to rise up,‭ ‬tried to get away,‭ ‬but Roy's grip held her down.‭ ‬He slid back and forth slowly a few times,‭ ‬stretching her and letting her ass get ready for his invasion.‭ ‬He was ready to start fucking her hard,‭ ‬but each time he did,‭ ‬she tried to rise up.‭ ‬He wanted both his hands on her hips and he wanted her to stay down.‭ ‬He realized that no threat of punishment would work now,‭ ‬she was beyond reasoning and beyond controlling her body.

‭"‬Anna,‭" ‬Roy said to the German,‭ "‬Please hold her down.‭" ‬Elaine saw the sadistic gleam in Anna's eyes as Anna pushed down on Elaine's shoulders,‭ ‬forcing her onto the granite counter top.

Now with Elaine held in place,‭ ‬Roy started ramming her ass.‭ ‬She cried out with each thrust and felt her helplessness,‭ ‬Anna was not letting her go and Roy was not stopping until he finished.‭ ‬He savored each second his hard cock was buried in her hot,‭ ‬tight ass.‭ ‬He loved how fucking her felt and he loved the power he had to do this to her,‭ ‬nothing could stop him.‭ ‬He let out a primal roar as he came inside her,‭ ‬slamming her violently as he did.‭ ‬Elaine cried freely,‭ ‬but did not try to get away any more,‭ ‬she accepted her submission to him and accepted his desire to do this to her.

Somehow,‭ ‬she knew what was going to happen next.‭ ‬With his cock still buried in her aching ass,‭ ‬Roy reached between her legs and began stroking her pussy and clit.‭ ‬Elaine wanted to fight the orgasm,‭ ‬deny the climax and not give Roy the satisfaction of making her cum,‭ ‬but she had no will left.‭ ‬Before she was ready,‭ ‬before she thought possible,‭ ‬she came.‭ ‬Elaine could hear Anna chuckle as the orgasm blew through her body,‭ ‬but Elaine did not care,‭ ‬this was what her body craved.‭

With a soft pat on her red ass,‭ ‬Roy pulled out and let go of Elaine.

‭"‬Anna,‭ ‬I'll have dinner in an hour.‭ ‬Have Elaine fed,‭ ‬bathed and ready in my bedroom in two hours,‭" ‬he instructed then took his clothes and headed upstairs.

‭"‬Back to your room,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬Anna ordered.‭ "‬I'll be up after I have fed your Master.‭"

Elaine slowly stood up.‭ ‬Her ass ached,‭ ‬her legs were wobbly,‭ ‬she was leaking cum front and back,‭ ‬and her brain had not turned back on yet,‭ ‬but she managed to get out of the kitchen and up the stairs.‭ ‬Fortunately Anna was more interested in cooking than taking care of a slave so Elaine made it up unmolested.‭ ‬She collapsed on the bed,‭ ‬hoping she had an hour to rest until Anna came for her.

Slowly,‭ ‬Elaine was able to calm and get control of herself.‭ ‬She stopped crying and started thinking about Roy inside her.‭ ‬Even when he hurt her,‭ ‬Elaine still wanted him.‭ ‬She needed him to do these things to her and to make her do things she would never dare to on her own.‭ ‬Elaine was a little jealous of women who could just do what they wanted,‭ ‬she needed someone to force her to act out her deepest desires.‭ ‬This is what she wanted,‭ ‬she kept reminding herself,‭ ‬and soon Roy would take her to his bed and use her as he desired,‭ ‬this was her life.

She sighed,‭ ‬and enjoyed the little bit of rest time she had.‭ ‬She turned her head and looked out the window facing the Strip.‭ ‬It was getting dark and the lights of the casinos were bright against the darkening sky.‭ ‬She wondered how many people were having sex right now,‭ ‬in how many of those rooms were women getting fucked‭? ‬How many more would be by the end of the night‭? ‬All that screwing going on made her chuckle a bit,‭ ‬she hoped some of them would be as satisfied as she would be by morning.

At some point the door opened and Anna came in.‭ ‬She was carrying a tray with some pasta and meat sauce and a glass of red wine.‭ ‬There was a gleam of cruelty in her eyes and she seemed a little disappointed that Elaine was no longer distraught.

‭"‬Ready to be taken again,‭ ‬slave‭?" ‬Anna asked with a smirk.

Elaine rolled over and scooted off the bed.‭ "‬Yes,‭ ‬ma'am,‭" ‬she answered and sat down at the table.

Anna unlocked Elaine's collar and set a timer down on the table,‭ ‬it read‭ ‬58‭ ‬minutes.‭ "‬When this timer goes off,‭ ‬I will be back for you.‭ ‬Be ready or you will be punished,‭ ‬severely.‭" ‬The heels of her shoes clicking on the floor,‭ ‬Anna turned and walked back down the hall.

Elaine attacked the food with gusto.‭ ‬She was hungry and knew she needed her strength for tonight.‭ ‬The wine was especially welcome and she enjoyed the warmth radiating out from her stomach.‭ ‬When she finished she took a quick shower,‭ ‬washing off the sweat and cum.‭ ‬She had to switch to cool water,‭ ‬the hot water was too painful on her paddled ass.

When the timer went off,‭ ‬and Anna walked through the door on the first beeping,‭ ‬Elaine was ready.‭ ‬She sat at the table waiting for Anna to take her to her master.

Anna frowned at Elaine,‭ ‬apparently she had been eager to deliver another round of paddling to the slave's bottom and was disappointed by not being able.‭ ‬The German woman locked a collar around Elaine's slender neck and hooked a leash to it.

‭"‬Stand,‭" ‬she barked.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬ma'am,‭" ‬Elaine stood,‭ ‬staring defiantly into Anna's eyes.

Anna roughly pulled Elaine's arms behind her and cuffed her hands together.

‭"‬Well,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬Anna said and tugged on the leash.‭ "‬It is time to go and please your master.‭ ‬Do not disappoint him or I will get you.‭"

Anna led Elaine down one flight of stairs and waved her paddle to open the door to the bedrooms.‭ ‬The door opened at the back of a hallway near a linen closet.‭ ‬From this side,‭ ‬the door was almost invisible,‭ ‬blending perfectly into the wallpaper.‭ ‬Elaine followed Anna past closed doors to the master suite and into Roy's rooms.‭ ‬Anna had Elaine kneel by the door and hooked the leash into a hook on the floor.‭ ‬Anna patted Elaine condescendingly on the head and left,‭ ‬shutting the door behind her.

Elaine looked around and wondered again where Roy got his money.‭ ‬The room had a balcony that opened onto the living room below and another one that faced the mountains.‭ ‬There was a big bed in the middle of one wall,‭ ‬and Elaine quickly noted the obligatory hooks and loops at strategic places.‭ ‬Doors opened to walk in closets and a bathroom,‭ ‬and Elaine heard water running in there.‭ ‬The floor was tiled with a rich mosaic pattern with a few oriental rugs scattered here and there.‭ ‬A dresser was on another wall,‭ ‬a big hardwood thing that looked like it belonged in a gallery.‭ ‬The wall decorations were minimal,‭ ‬a Diego Rivera‭ (‬print‭? ‬Elaine wondered‭)‬,‭ ‬a Goya and a few landscape photographs.

Elaine closed her eyes and took a deep breath.‭ ‬Soon Roy would be fucking her,‭ ‬making her do things,‭ ‬pleasing himself with her body.‭ ‬The more she thought about Roy inside her,‭ ‬the more she became aroused.‭ ‬She knew that this was going to be the first of many nights spent in this room with her master.‭ ‬When she opened her eyes,‭ ‬Roy was coming out of the bathroom.‭ ‬He was wearing only a blue terry cloth robe that fell to his calves.‭ ‬He saw her kneeling there,‭ ‬bound and collared,‭ ‬naked and helpless,‭ ‬and smiled.