Elaine in Las Vegas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
643 Followers

Roy was still sleeping.‭ ‬She watched him in the dim light of the moon coming in through the window,‭ ‬still trying to understand what he had done to her,‭ ‬but like most things with Roy she realized she could not grasp it and it was better to feel than to think with him.‭ ‬She curled up beside him and tried,‭ ‬unsuccessfully to sleep.‭ ‬She turned away from him and stared out the window,‭ ‬watching the moonlight on the mountains.

She may have slept some,‭ ‬Elaine really could not tell.‭ ‬She was too wound up to really relax,‭ ‬but at some point fatigue hit her and she was in a haze somewhere between awake and asleep.‭ ‬She snapped out of it when she was aware of Roy stirring beside her then felt his hand on her thigh.‭ ‬He reached down and squeezed her leg just above the knee.‭ ‬Elaine was instantly awake and before she even had a chance to think,‭ ‬her pussy got wet.‭ ‬She held her bound hands in front of her face and shifted her legs slightly,‭ ‬giving Roy better access to her body.

Roy slid his hand up her leg,‭ ‬briefly brushed her pubic hair,‭ ‬then up her smooth stomach to cup her breasts.‭ ‬Elaine caught her breath as he began to knead her sensitive breasts.‭ ‬She pushed her body back into his and felt his hard cock poking her in the back.‭ ‬Roy nuzzled her neck and hair while his hand pinched and pulled her nipples.‭ ‬Elaine grew more aroused and began rubbing her lovely butt against his dick.

This was why Roy wanted her.‭ ‬So that in the middle of the night,‭ ‬when the urge hit,‭ ‬he could take her as he pleased.‭ ‬He loved her flesh,‭ ‬the feel of her erect nipple in his fingers,‭ ‬her firm breasts beneath his hand,‭ ‬her perfect ass against his cock.‭ ‬As much as she needed him,‭ ‬he needed her now.‭ ‬Her needed her submission,‭ ‬her desire for him,‭ ‬he needed her body and he needed her to give herself to him.‭ ‬He took his hand off her breast and reached down,‭ ‬guiding his cock deep into her waiting slit.

Elaine moaned happily as he filled her again.‭ ‬Roy put his hand on her hips and he moved her in rhythm with his thrusts as they lay side by side.‭ ‬Elaine bit her lip and tried to hold back her orgasm for as long as possible,‭ ‬but she had no will with Roy.‭ ‬He was slow this time:‭ ‬long,‭ ‬deep thrusts into her,‭ ‬filling her.‭ ‬His breathing in her ear was regular,‭ ‬like a runner.‭ ‬Elaine's climax washed over again,‭ ‬she closed her eyes and lost herself again in Roy's penetration.

She came down before he finished and she lay there in an exhausted state as he continued using her body.‭ ‬He moaned and grunted as he came,‭ ‬kissing her ear and moaning‭ "‬Elaine‭"‬.‭ ‬He made no effort to pull out of her,‭ ‬but ran his hand along her sweaty side,‭ ‬slowly,‭ ‬fatigue even hitting this virile young man.‭ ‬Roy realized that he might be done for the night,‭ ‬but Elaine could take more.‭ ‬Soon enough he would need to share her.‭

"May I ask you a question,‭ ‬Master‭?" ‬Elaine asked in the dark.

‭"‬You may ask,‭ ‬pet,‭ ‬I may not answer,‭ ‬but you may ask,‭" ‬Roy responded in a soft,‭ ‬tired voice.

‭"‬Who are you‭?"

"My,‭ ‬you certainly do not ask simple questions,‭ ‬do you,‭ ‬Elaine‭?" ‬Roy idly stroked her leg as the sky grew slightly lighter outside.‭ ‬He took a deep breath,‭ ‬inhaling the fragrance of her hair and passion.‭ "‬Alright,‭ ‬I will tell you a little about myself.‭ ‬I am going to leave a lot out.‭ ‬Some of it I don't want you to know,‭ ‬some I just don't want to tell you.

‭"‬I am Roy Barhnardt.‭ ‬I am‭ ‬22‭ ‬years old,‭ ‬and I am your owner.‭ ‬I assume you are at least curious where my money comes from.‭ ‬I am too young to be a self made man and too sure of being well off to have won the lottery.‭ ‬The Barhnardts are rich.‭ ‬Not Bill Gates rich,‭ ‬but rich.‭ ‬We made our money in the Old West.‭ ‬My great great grandfather,‭ ‬there may be another great in there,‭ ‬made his fortune on the Comstock Lode then made another on the railroads.

‭"‬We are rich and somewhat dysfunctional.‭ ‬My mother is working on husband number seven right now,‭ ‬my father on wife number five.‭ ‬I have two half brothers and a half sister I rarely see,‭ ‬none of the four of us have the same two parents.‭ ‬There are another even dozen step brothers or sisters.‭ ‬I keep in touch with some of them,‭ ‬but not all.

‭"‬I bounced around from home to home,‭ ‬parent to step parent with lots of boarding school stops along the way.‭ ‬After getting kicked out of one when I was twelve,‭ ‬they sent me to a military school to finish.‭ ‬Somehow,‭ ‬to the great surprise to the circle of adults who were supposed to be taking care of me,‭ ‬I graduated high school at‭ ‬16‭ ‬and already had some college credits.‭ ‬They had no idea what to do with me.‭ ‬Up until then they had mostly been writing cheques and contracting out rearing me.‭ ‬I was too young to go off on my own and no one really wanted to take care of me,‭ ‬so they shipped me off to college at Stanford and had me stay with one of my older step-sisters,‭ ‬Sandra,‭ ‬who was doing advanced grad work there.‭" ‬Roy reached back to scratch his leg then continued caressing Elaine's thigh, he did love her thighs.

‭"‬I was not an ideal student,‭" ‬he confessed as he resumed his story.‭ "‬I did well in the classes that interested me:‭ ‬history,‭ ‬science and computer science‭; ‬but would rarely show up for others.‭ ‬I picked up Spanish and Chinese by hanging around native speakers,‭ ‬but managed to fail Spanish‭ ‬101‭ ‬and get a D-‭ ‬in Basic Mandarin.‭ ‬I just did not really feel like going to class and missed a few tests.‭ ‬And I was learning new things and spending a lot more time with Sandra.‭ ‬I think she is where I got my thing for older women.‭ ‬By the time I turned‭ ‬18‭ ‬I had finished my core classes,‭ ‬failed my electives and was asked not to return.

‭"‬After that I did a summer doing NOLS and traveling around before winding up in Silicon Valley living with one of my step fathers,‭ ‬Greg.‭ ‬He was an old special forces guy who worked for NSA off and on.‭ ‬I still have no idea how he wound up with my mother.‭ ‬I'm guessing it had to do with sex,‭ ‬but I really have no desire to know the depths of my mother's depravity.‭ ‬He was a member of the Association and got me a membership for my‭ ‬18th birthday.‭ ‬That was a great birthday,‭" ‬he smiled to himself,‭ "‬and I wound up being one of those guys who shows up at Association parties and gets to fuck other men's slaves.‭ ‬It was a great gig,‭ ‬hell,‭ ‬still is.

‭"‬I did some things at work that were not exactly legal and/or ethical and it was requested that I go elsewhere.‭ ‬Fortunately by then I already had this house and some contacts in Las Vegas so I came here.‭ ‬That's the short version of my story.‭"

"You really don't work for any casino,‭ ‬do you,‭ ‬Master‭?" ‬Elaine asked.

‭"‬I do some work for casinos,‭ ‬sometimes,‭ ‬but that's one of those questions I am not going to answer.‭"

"Is what you do related to the Association‭?"

"No,‭ ‬they are technically separate.‭ ‬But there is a lot of overlap with people,‭ ‬like Mark and Sam and Hunter.‭ ‬But most of the members of the Association are not related to any other business I‭

have.‭"

"Will I meet Hunter‭?"

"He is out of town at the moment,‭ ‬but when he returns you will get to know him quite well.‭"

"What happens to me if something happens to you‭?"

"You are a slave and will be treated like any other piece of property.‭ ‬I will not free you,‭ ‬but have made other arrangements for you,‭ ‬just in case.‭ ‬Assuming I don't just sell you before then.‭"

Elaine paused and asked‭ "‬I'm in deeper than I thought,‭ ‬aren't I‭?"

"I don't know,‭ ‬Elaine.‭ ‬I don't know what you thought.‭ ‬But if you thought you had any control over your life or your body you are mistaken.‭" ‬He turned her head and kissed her gently on the lips.‭ "‬Now,‭ ‬lets get some sleep.‭"

Roy was quickly asleep and this time it did not take Elaine long to follow.‭ ‬She was aware of his cock still inside her as she faded away.

‭* * *

beygaze1
beygaze1
643 Followers