Elaine in Las Vegas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

Roy slipped off his robe and dropped it on the floor.‭ ‬He was hard and ready,‭ ‬the only question was how was he going to use his slave tonight.‭ ‬He stood in front of Elaine,‭ ‬her magnificent blue eyes looked up eagerly at him,‭ ‬ready to do whatever he wanted.‭ ‬She leaned forward,‭ ‬ready to start sucking his cock,‭ ‬but he held her back with a light hand on her head.‭ ‬Roy caressed her cheek and neck,‭ ‬touching her soft skin.‭ ‬Having her so completely in his power was intoxicating,‭ ‬there was so much he wanted to do to her,‭ ‬or to have done to her,‭ ‬but right now he just wanted to savor her beauty.

He unhooked her leash from the hook and had her stand up.‭ "‬Turn around,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬he told her.‭ ‬Elaine began slowly turning around in a circle.‭ ‬Roy did not touch her,‭ ‬but drank her in with his eyes.‭ ‬He gazed at her small,‭ ‬firm breasts with nipples erect from her arousal.‭ ‬He stared at her flat stomach and neatly trimmed bush beneath.‭ ‬His eyes wandered to her silky thighs and shapely legs as she turned her perfect ass that he had claimed as his own.‭ ‬He smiled at the scattering of dark freckles on her smooth,‭ ‬pale skin.‭ ‬She was beautiful and she was his.

When she faced him again he stopped her and lifted her chin.‭ ‬Roy leaned down and kissed her,‭ ‬his mouth gentle on hers,‭ ‬his tongue softly probing her hot mouth.‭ ‬Elaine welcomed him in,‭ ‬her tongue brushing his,‭ ‬but softly retreating,‭ ‬drawing him deeper into her.‭ ‬His hands slid down her sides then around to her back.‭ ‬He held her bound hands in his as he kissed her.‭ ‬She responded eagerly to him,‭ ‬pressing her naked body against his,‭ ‬feeling his chest hair on her nipples,‭ ‬his hard cock against her stomach.‭ ‬She spread her legs slightly and pushed her wet cunt onto his muscular thighs,‭ ‬his hair softly tickling her lips and clitoris.

Roy continued kissing her.‭ ‬He still enjoyed a good kiss,‭ ‬the pleasures of fucking were great,‭ ‬but a good kiss was something to enjoy.‭ ‬Besides,‭ ‬he was in no hurry,‭ ‬she wasn't going anywhere.‭ ‬Elaine's knees grew weak as he explored her mouth,‭ ‬she had not expected this,‭ ‬do you really kiss a slave or just fuck her senseless‭? ‬The idea that she was his to be enjoyed every way possible had not occurred to her before.‭ ‬This tenderness by the man who had so brutally taken her ass earlier was hard to adjust to,‭ ‬but keeping her off balance also added to the intrigue.

Roy let go of Elaine's hands and began caressing her back and bottom,‭ ‬all the while moving his leg up and down against her wet pussy.‭ ‬Elaine loved his touch,‭ ‬the feel of his strong hands exploring her.‭ ‬He began kissing her neck now,‭ ‬nibbling and licking around her collar.‭ ‬Then,‭ ‬abruptly,‭ ‬he picked her up,‭ ‬her chest against his,‭ ‬his cock rubbing the outside of her lower lips and carried her to the bed.‭ ‬He set her down on her back on the silk sheets,‭ ‬Elaine spread her legs,‭ ‬ready to be entered.

‭"‬Please,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine moaned,‭ "‬please fuck your slave.‭"

Roy smiled and looked down on her.‭ ‬She was so ready,‭ ‬and needed him in her so much,‭ ‬but he was not ready yet.‭ ‬He had gotten his immediate need out of the way earlier and this was his time to enjoy her thoroughly.

‭"‬Not yet,‭" ‬Roy said then climbed between her legs.‭ ‬He licked her neck from her collar to her chin and stopped for an eager kiss.‭ ‬He kissed along her collar bone while his hand caressed her thighs,‭ ‬sliding from the outside to the inside and back again,‭ ‬touching the soft skin and the firm muscles beneath.

When Roy began to lick Elaine's small,‭ ‬firm breasts she began to squirm and moan.‭ ‬Roy slid a finger than another into her sopping wet pussy while his thumb gently worked her clitoris.‭ ‬She let out a soft yelp and arched her back into Roy,‭ ‬pushing her sensitive nipple deeper into his mouth.‭ ‬She bit her lip and began sweating as he played her body.‭ ‬It felt so good,‭ ‬and with her hands bound she could not stop him even if she wanted to.‭ ‬Elaine closed her eyes as she felt the orgasm building.‭ ‬Roy switched from breast to breast,‭ ‬wetting each with his tongue,‭ ‬pulling on each nipple with his teeth,‭ ‬but his hand stayed firmly in her crotch.‭ ‬His fingers inside her slowly worked back and forth and his thumb caressed her swollen clit.

‭"‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine moaned,‭ "‬I'm cumming...‭" ‬The orgasm hit her like a bolt of lightning.‭ ‬She squirmed and jerked,‭ ‬but Roy did not stop.‭ ‬She cried out as she rode it,‭ ‬her bound hands clenched into fists beneath her.

In more clearheaded times she wondered about her body.‭ ‬For the first twenty-eight years of her life she had not been able to orgasm.‭ ‬Then along came Amanda and she orgasmed and once she did the first time it was easier.‭ ‬Now there was Roy and since he had first raped her,‭ ‬and there was no other way to describe it,‭ ‬she came almost at the thought of him taking her.

‭"‬Please,‭ ‬Master,‭ ‬please fuck me now,‭" ‬she panted.

Roy was not ready yet.‭ ‬Elaine quivered as Roy started kissing her stomach,‭ ‬working his way down.‭ ‬He tugged gently on her pubic hair with his lips,‭ ‬then pulled his hand out of her.‭ ‬She moaned with disappointment when she was empty,‭ ‬but the moan was cut short as Roy buried his face in her crotch.‭ ‬In only a few seconds of Roy eating her pussy,‭ ‬Elaine came again,‭ ‬bucking her hips into his face.‭ ‬Roy reached under and grabbed her ass,‭ ‬one cheek in each hand and continued his oral assault on her lips and clit.

Roy loved the taste of her juices.‭ ‬She was so wet now,‭ ‬his tongue lapped at her lips,‭ ‬sliding inside her then moving up to her clit again.‭ ‬Her smooth thighs rubbed his cheeks and when he looked up he saw he breasts heaving with passion,‭ ‬her chest flushed red.‭ ‬After her third orgasm,‭ ‬Roy was ready.

‭"‬Please,‭ ‬please,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine begged.

Roy climbed out from between her legs and Elaine caught her breath for a moment.‭ ‬Roy slid on top of her,‭ ‬and put his cock to her entrance.‭ ‬Elaine opened her eyes,‭ ‬soft from her passion,‭ ‬and looked pleadingly into his eyes.‭ ‬Roy pushed into her,‭ ‬slowly,‭ ‬until his hips pressed against hers.‭ ‬Elaine kept her eyes on his,‭ ‬breathing deeply in relief.

‭"‬Thank you,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬she sighed.

Roy began slowly fucking his slave.‭ ‬He closed his eyes now and concentrated on the feeling of her hot,‭ ‬wet pussy gripping his hard cock.‭ ‬Slowly he slid in and out,‭ ‬burying himself deep inside her.‭ ‬Elaine's pussy was magnificent,‭ ‬tight and ready.‭ ‬He began going faster,‭ ‬building up speed and thrusting harder into her.

Elaine watched his face as he took her.‭ ‬Her body felt loose,‭ ‬from her head to her toes,‭ ‬as she received him.‭ ‬He had done this to her,‭ ‬he had made her a slave and made her feel alive like no one had ever before.‭ ‬She felt another climax rising,‭ ‬and began rotating her hips around Roy's cock.‭ ‬She found his rhythm and came yet again.

Roy slammed into her a few more times then pulled out.‭ ‬He crawled up on the bed and rammed his wet cock into Elaine's mouth.‭ ‬She eagerly took him in,‭ ‬tasting her juices as he slid down into her throat.‭ ‬He came quickly now,‭ ‬shooting his cum into her mouth.

He flopped down on the bed beside her,‭ ‬breathing heavily.

‭"‬Thank you,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine said softly.

‭"‬Oh,‭ ‬we're not done,‭ ‬Elaine,‭" ‬Roy assured her,‭ "‬we have all night.‭"

Roy ran his hands up and down Elaine's chest,‭ ‬her nipples flicking as he caressed them.‭ ‬Elaine slowed her breathing and calmed,‭ ‬but her body was still on fire,‭ ‬every nerve tingling.‭ ‬She was his.

He turned her onto her stomach,‭ ‬Elaine prepared for another fucking,‭ ‬but Roy unlocked the cuffs.‭ ‬Elaine stretched her arms,‭ ‬rubbed her wrists and hands and sat up.‭ ‬Roy was up and came back with a glass of cold water for her.‭ ‬Elaine drank deeply and felt the cold water flow down her throat and into her stomach.‭ ‬She smiled at this little kindness,‭ ‬finished the glass and handed the empty glass back to her owner.

Roy sat back down beside her and Elaine leaned over and kissed him on the neck.‭ ‬She timidly reached a hand out and touched his chest,‭ ‬afraid he would push her back.‭ ‬Instead he smiled and held her hand on his chest.

‭"‬Slave,‭" ‬he told her softly,‭ "‬please me.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine whispered into his ear as she kissed his neck.‭ ‬She had longed to discover his body since he first taken her and now she had the chance.‭ ‬She continued kissing his long neck,‭ ‬happy he had a smooth shave.‭ ‬His breathing quickened and she felt his leg muscles tense up so she kept it up while her hands ran across his broad chest,‭ ‬gently tugging on his hair.‭ ‬Her other hand found his back,‭ ‬smooth with no hair but one mole almost right in the middle.

Elaine kissed his neck and throat for a long time,‭ ‬trying not to leave any marks,‭ ‬but enjoying the obvious pleasure it gave him.‭ ‬Her hands were on his chest and back,‭ ‬only sometimes venturing down to find his cock was hard again.‭ ‬He was ready,‭ ‬but she was not yet.‭ ‬She pushed on his chest gently,‭ ‬but firmly and he got the picture.‭ ‬He lay back on the bed,‭ ‬his cock standing up like a flagpole.‭ ‬Elaine kissed it briefly then kissed his thighs.‭ ‬His legs had enchanted her since the first time she saw them,‭ ‬powerful and masculine.‭ ‬She wrapped both hands around one and kissed it again,‭ ‬rubbing her cheek against it.‭ ‬Roy ran his hand through her hair,‭ ‬but let her continue.‭ ‬She worked down to his calf,‭ ‬looking closely,‭ ‬touching and tasting,‭ ‬then back up the other leg.‭ ‬When she got back to his cock,‭ ‬she was satisfied for the moment and switched her attention to it.

She licked his shaft a few times,‭ ‬tasting her juices on him,‭ ‬but she was not in the mood to give more head.‭ ‬She climbed on top,‭ ‬facing him and got up on her knees.‭ ‬She held his cock in her hand and guided it to her waiting cunt.‭ ‬Roy stared up at her as she slid down on it,‭ ‬a dreamy smile on her face.‭ ‬Elaine rested her hands on his chest then began moving her hips around his embedded cock,‭ ‬circling and up and down.‭ ‬While she fucked him,‭ ‬Roy reached up and began tugging on her nipples,‭ ‬pinching and twisting.‭ ‬Elaine was enjoying fucking Roy,‭ ‬but was not able to cum,‭ ‬she realized she needed him to be in control to get off.‭ ‬She had to be submissive,‭ ‬but she did as she was told and was rewarded by Roy cumming inside her.

Roy lifted her off of him.‭ ‬He took another long drink of water then cuffed her hands in front of her.‭ ‬Then he lifted the glass to her lips and let her drink as he held the glass.

‭"‬That was nice,‭ ‬Slave,‭" ‬he said to her,‭ "‬but you didn't cum,‭ ‬did you‭?"

"No,‭ ‬Master.‭ ‬I guess I need you to be in charge,‭" ‬she sighed.

‭"‬Don't worry,‭ ‬Slave,‭ ‬there will be plenty of that,‭" ‬Roy said.‭ ‬He guided her down so she was lying on her stomach,‭ ‬her hands beneath her.‭ ‬He placed a couple of pillows under her hips,‭ ‬sticking her butt in the air while her face was on the mattress.

‭"‬I was after you for a long time,‭ ‬Elaine,‭" ‬Roy said,‭ ‬while he began caressing her thighs and butt.‭

"‬When I saw you at the party,‭ ‬the one to which Amanda brought you,‭ ‬I knew I had to have you.‭ ‬It was your beauty,‭ ‬your innocence,‭ ‬your need.‭ ‬You went into that party scared,‭ ‬nervous about having multiple men you had never met fuck you.‭ ‬You were trembling when Frank spread your legs and readied to penetrate you.‭ ‬But Frank was gentle and considerate,‭ ‬all the men that night were.‭ ‬As you were leaving I could see relief in your tired eyes,‭ ‬but also disappointment and could tell you were wanting more.

‭"‬After that,‭ ‬I hacked Amanda's computer and e-mails.‭ ‬It wasn't hard,‭ ‬all she had was your basic store bought virus protection and it did not take me long.‭ ‬I was reading all her files on you,‭ ‬with pictures and videos,‭ ‬within a day of the party.‭ ‬I got into her e-mail and read everything you two wrote back and forth.‭ ‬Then I got into your e-mail.

‭"‬I knew I had to have you,‭ ‬Elaine.‭ ‬I knew you were a perfect slave,‭ ‬that you needed something rougher and more dominating than the party.‭ ‬You needed to be taken,‭ ‬not walking into a party under your own power and letting men fuck you,‭ ‬but taken by a man who wanted you so bad nothing would stop him.‭ ‬You needed to be owned and I needed to own you.‭"

Elaine listened to him as his hand began to penetrate her pussy,‭ ‬wet and leaking from him.‭ ‬His other hand stroked her back.‭ ‬By this time,‭ ‬nothing should have shocked her.‭ ‬She had been raped every way possible,‭ ‬but the idea of Roy reading her e-mail made her feel violated.‭ ‬There had been some intimate e-mails between her and Amanda,‭ ‬things that she did not any other person to ever see and Roy had read them all.

‭"‬After that I found out everything I could about you,‭" ‬Roy continued,‭ "‬friends,‭ ‬family,‭ ‬finances,‭ ‬habits,‭ ‬anything.‭ ‬I constructed a pretty good picture of a shy,‭ ‬lonely woman waiting for something big to happen in her life.‭ ‬I even drove to Prescott a couple of times to watch you,‭ ‬seeing you jog in those short shorts was almost enough to make me take you then and there,‭ ‬but I knew the timing wasn't right.‭ ‬But I knew I could make you disappear quite easily.‭"

Roy reached for a tube of lube and squirted some into her battered asshole,‭ ‬working it in with a finger.‭ ‬Elaine realized now how thoroughly he had hunted her,‭ ‬how even when she thought she was most alone and on her own,‭ ‬Roy was waiting for his chance to get her.

‭"‬When Amanda began offering you to settle her debts I knew I had to move,‭" ‬he kept the fingers of one hand in her pussy while the other readied her tight back door.‭ "‬Fortunately,‭ ‬she provided me with the perfect situation.‭ ‬All I had to do was delay her and sweep in and take you away.‭ ‬When I saw you in Goldwash I knew it was going to happen and when you climbed on the back of my motorcycle it was already too late for you.‭ ‬The anticipation was great,‭ ‬though:‭ ‬riding down those old roads,‭ ‬you pressed into my back,‭ ‬your hard nipples poking into me,‭ ‬you unaware of what I had in store for you.‭ ‬When I tied you to the picnic table and pulled up your skirt,‭ ‬seeing you gorgeous ass and hips in my power,‭ ‬I knew I was there.‭ ‬No matter what,‭ ‬I would have raped you there,‭ ‬but feeling your wet pussy made me know that I would own you.‭" ‬Elaine closed her eyes as his fingers worked into her,‭ ‬getting her ready for further use.‭ ‬She thought back to the picnic table where her whole life had changed.

‭"‬And,‭ ‬Elaine,‭ ‬you have disappeared,‭" ‬Roy paused and kissed her butt briefly then continued talking.‭ "‬Movers cleared out your apartment while we were riding through the mountains.‭ ‬All utilities and bills were settled up and closed,‭ ‬your car was picked up at your apartment.‭ ‬There is a post office box that is your forwarding address.‭ ‬Your family is gone or out of the country,‭ ‬you really did not have any friends.‭ ‬No one will come looking for you and as far as any legal authority is concerned,‭ ‬you are paid up and on your own.‭"

Somehow Elaine thought that she could end this when she was ready,‭ ‬get out and go back to her old life.‭ ‬Not that she really wanted to,‭ ‬but the idea that she had some chance left to go back was appealing.‭ ‬Now she realized that there was nothing to which she could go back.

‭"‬I can do anything I want to you,‭ ‬any time I want to.‭ ‬I can act out every fantasy or dirty thought I have ever had on your beautiful little body.‭ ‬I loved seeing you tied down while Sam,‭ ‬Mark and I took turns plowing your tight little ass.‭ ‬We'll do that again and lots more.‭" ‬He pulled his fingers out and moved between he smooth thighs.‭ "‬By the way,‭ ‬Sam wants to buy you.‭ ‬He made me a nice offer.‭ ‬I declined,‭ ‬this time.

‭"‬For now,‭" ‬Roy let it hang and slid his hard cock into her sore ass once more.‭ ‬Elaine bit the sheets as Roy took her from behind again.‭ ‬It hurt,‭ ‬it always did.‭ ‬It did not hurt as much as earlier,‭ ‬he lubed her up this time,‭ ‬but she was sore from his brutal assault on her anus earlier and had not really had a chance to recover.‭ ‬She tried not to think about what he had said,‭ ‬how he had completely erased her old life.‭ ‬Now everything depended on keeping Roy happy‭; ‬she hated to think what Sam would be like as an owner.

Roy was pounding away at her,‭ ‬lasting longer each time he fucked her tonight.‭ ‬Elaine's eyes were watering and she began moaning in pain.‭ ‬Roy kept his grip on her hips and slammed roughly into her each time,‭ ‬reminding her with each thrust that she was his property and entirely in his power.

‭"‬Touch yourself,‭" ‬he ordered her,‭ "‬make yourself cum while I fuck you in the ass.‭"

Elaine hesitated and Roy smacked her ass.‭ "‬Do it‭!" ‬he ordered.

Elaine reached her bound hands between her legs and began touching herself.‭ ‬She briefly touched her wet pussy,‭ ‬but quickly moved to her clit.‭ ‬The combination of bound hands,‭ ‬realizing she had lost her old life entirely and Roy pounding away at her ass was such a turn on already that it only took a few seconds for her to reach climax.‭ ‬When she came her asshole spasmed and that made Roy cum,‭ ‬too.

‭"‬Good job,‭ ‬Slave,‭" ‬he whispered to her.‭ ‬He ran both hands up her back and moved her sweaty hair to one side,‭ ‬a few stray strands sticking to the sweat and tears on her cheeks.‭ ‬He leaned forward and kissed her neck and cheek softly,‭ ‬gently.‭ "‬You are wonderful like this:‭ ‬helpless and fucked hard.‭ ‬This is what you want and need,‭ ‬isn't it,‭ ‬Elaine‭?"

Elaine nodded slowly and answered,‭ "‬yes,‭ ‬Master.‭"

Roy slid out of her and walked into the bathroom.‭ ‬After a minute she heard him urinate and flush.‭ ‬He came back out and dimmed the lights then crawled in beside her.‭ ‬Within a minute Elaine heard the regular breathing that told her he was asleep.

Elaine stared up at the ceiling while Roy snored beside her.‭ ‬She could not sleep,‭ ‬her brain was too active right now to shut down.‭ ‬Physically,‭ ‬she was exhausted and sore,‭ ‬but it did not translate to sleep.‭ ‬Her ass and pussy ached from Roy's hard fucking,‭ ‬her hands were bound and she was collared.‭ ‬Semen seeped from front and back and little bits were stuck in the corners of her mouth,‭ ‬she was as helpless and used as she could be.‭ ‬She wondered about her life,‭ ‬would it be like this every night‭? ‬Wasn't that what she wanted‭? ‬She knew it was.‭ ‬What worried her was being lonely and cut off.‭ ‬As long as Roy was here and using her then she thought she could bear it,‭ ‬no matter how painful and physically tiring it would be.‭ ‬But something told her that Roy would frequently be gone for long stretches,‭ ‬leaving her alone with Anna.‭ ‬That did not seem pleasant.‭ ‬She realized that there was no way she could get on Anna's good side,‭ ‬there was no way they would be friends.‭ ‬Anna was her keeper,‭ ‬nothing more.‭ ‬Being isolated in this house with no friends and no Roy would start to drive her crazy.‭ ‬She needed him more,‭ ‬she needed someone.‭ ‬She did not sign her life away to be lonely.

At some point,‭ ‬Elaine got up to use the bathroom.‭ ‬It was a tidy bathroom,‭ ‬clean and tastefully decorated in a masculine way.‭ ‬The smells were of musk and soap,‭ ‬with a faint hint of sulfur in the air.‭ ‬There not much on the sink:‭ ‬a razor,‭ ‬a comb and a toothbrush and,‭ ‬she noted with amusement,‭ ‬a pack of matches with one burned out beside it.‭ ‬She fought the urge to look through the medicine cabinet and drawers and instead sat on the toilet,‭ ‬urinated and cleaned herself up as best she could with toilet paper.‭ ‬She washed her face with cold water and gargled with some mouthwash to get the last of the cum out of her mouth then came back to bed.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers