Enslaved by Lesbian Vampire Cougars Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By teasing she means anything that won't directly result in an orgasm."

"I can have you two do anything I want? Even a rim job?"

"Veronica put you up to that didn't she? Well no, anuses aren't something either of us are interested in and even the wrath of Regina herself."

"Well that's no fun; how about we just play it by ear, and if you don't like it you can just tell me."

This seemingly reasonable offer was followed by me tackling Farah to the ground, tearing through the shear dress she was wearing with my hands traveling towards her undefended private parts, because of course she doesn't wear bra and panties.

For the first time in what seemed like an eternity I had the initiative, I had real, meaningful power! I was the god-empress of tickling and Farah was my pitiful slave!

"Gehehehehet the fuck off me you little freak!!"

"That's really funny coming out of you!"

"Devana do something!! Get heher off me!"

"In all fairness Farah, you really do have this coming. I mean when's the last time you let anyone other than Vanessa be on top, not everyone in this house is your slave." Devana's on my side, cool!

"There's a hierarchy, she's on the bottom and we're on top, this shuhhuhouldn't be happening!"

"This is Emily's day, those rules don't apply."

"Yeah! Hear that Farah, this is my day! And on my day I get to do everything I've wanted to do to your body since your first started coming to the restaurant!"

"Do tell myhihihhihhihii little hyperactive pervert. Tell me what exactly you plan on doing to me?"

Oh Farah, you have no idea. Slowly, oh so slowly I kiss my way down from her nipples and towards her belly.

"Oh, I see, why didn't you say so? You didn't need a special occasion for this sweetie, you do a good job I promise I'll pay you back several times over."

Oh you just sit back and relax Farah, because when I reach you lovely little clit I intend to make you suffer so hard. Just like you treated me and Veronica like shit, I'm going to pay your private a parts a very special visit, with my teeth. Vampires aren't the only ones who can bite things.

Working my way down to her pubic area I can hear excitement in her voice grew. I couldn't contain myself, when I finally reached her genitals I had to remind myself: lure her out and then make her suffer. But when I reached her genitals something beyond my control took over: Farah tasted delicious, she tasted so good, was this another side effect of being a ghoul? It must've been, vampires program their ghouls to enjoy performing oral sex, that and Regina's blood makes them extra tasty? Oh god, she tastes amazing, sugar doesn't even compare to how good this tastes, is this how blood tastes to vampires? Is this why ghouls are so loyal?!

"Ok sweetie, that's enough."

Is this what the others taste like? Is this what Veronica tastes like? What will Regina taste like?!

"Sweetie seriously, I'm just not feeling it."

So sweet, so savoury, I want to drown myself in it, the desires got so intense Farah used a foot on my shoulder to separate me from her sweet vagina.

"Please don't do that ever until someone trains you, I'm not opposed to receiving attention down there, but not by someone so inexperienced. Honestly sweetie if this was what you had planned for our original night together I would've wanted my money back!"

Damn, one day Farah I'll perform a clitoral circumcision on you!

"From now on your wishes have to involve us doing things to you, not the other way around; even in a house like this I couldn't think of a worse torture than being subjected to what you consider 'lovemaking'."

The insult didn't really register, whether giving or receiving I wanted nothing more than be the centre of attention of all my aunties! Everything about just the thought, of being touched by them being near them, I think I might be high like I was yesterday.

"Ohh, little baby ghoul, so eager for mother's love, so eager for mother's milk. Don't you know you have to pay tribute to your aunties before you may be granted the pleasure of mama's release?" Devana said sensually as she pressed her large breasted body into my back.

"I don't care if all you do is tease of edge me, I just want you to touch me!"

"Ohh, would you let me do what I wish with you?"

"YES!!"

"All the naughty, nasty things you were feared would happen our first night together?"

"YES!!"

"But that's just selfish, where would that leave our dear Farah, it's no fun just to watch."

"Oh it's been a while since I've been the helper hasn't it?"

"A single set of hands, feet and a mouth do get boring after a while."

"Are you two talking about shapeshifting?"

"Oh sweetie no, that kind of thing isn't meant for a human body, assuming we weren't planning on eating said body."

"No it's a simple game, I'm the mistress, Farah's my assistant, and while I play with one part of your body she'll follow orders. If I want her to nibble on your toes she'll do that, if I tell her to wrestle you into submission she'll do that too; she'll be a dutiful servant and multiply my lovemaking."

"Farah following someone else's orders? You tell her not to put anything in her mouth she'll start a contest about whether or not either of you can fit my whole foot in your mouths."

"Well she's not D sweetie, and FYI we both could, you're very tiny and we can do things like unhinge our jaws."

"The game comes in how much Farah can surprise you, I play with your feet, I order Farah to restrain you and nothing else and then she teases you with a tongue up and down your neck."

"How is that any different from what you normally do?!"

"Alright then uppity little birthday girl, why don't you tell us what you want? Preferably before I get tired of this nonsense and we devise a proper punishment for such a little brat!" Farah shouted losing patience.

"Even Regina's word has limits little kitten, just remember when the others don't have the stomach we're the ones who tickle our victims to death so they can served for dinner."

"That actually doesn't sound too bad." I'm suddenly pretty horny at that thought.

"Wow, Veronica's blood is really having an effect, it's like she unleashed some kind of hyper-horny masochist."

"Not such a bad thing, Veronica's always up to play the submissive when we're out of humans."

"So is that how you two usually treat her? Take her down to the dungeons and tickle her to the point where she'd be dead if she were human?!"

"Even our family has to punish those who stray outside the rules, and while we do enjoy Regina's philosophy, Farah and I see ourselves as having to play the role of big sisters teaching our little sister how to behave properly."

"Does that include biting off her toes?!"

"Veronica is still holding a grudge about that? You know you'd think she'd have more of a sense of humour about the irony being on the receiving end for a change."

"Receiving end?"

"She didn't tell you? She didn't tell you about all the horrible things she did before we took her in? What a cheater, we all agreed you'd learn all about us, every single dirty detail."

Veronica told me, the first time we had a bath: 'I'm not going to tell you about all the horrible things I've done to little girls like you.'

"Biting off toes was one of the favourite games with the little Mexican and Asian immigrant girls she'd prey on, there so many of them that even if the police cared about 'coloureds' they still wouldn't have done anything. She liked little girls you know, not necessarily young but like you, physically diminutive."

"Vampires may feed primarily on blood, but solids as long as they're soaked in the stuff are manageable too, so any vampire really isn't that too far off from just being a supernatural cannibal. Veronica, well I won't deny Vanessa and I indulged quite a bit in the decadent delights of eating someone alive, Veronica was both a glutton and a sadist in equal measure; when we first started spying on her to see if she was worthy of us, it took us a while to get past the things she was doing to those girls, not that minded her sadism but enthusiasm was counterweighted by her lack of grace." Of course, the idea of an innocent little girl being eaten alive and Farah's only criticism is not looking good while doing it.

I shouldn't be surprised, I shouldn't let this poison my relationship with mama, I should know that's what I should've expected. She's a monster, but she's my monster; do I want to be a monster?

"Chomp them up bit by bit, start with the segments of their toes and fingers and work her way from there. Vampire jaws are just as strong as the rest of our bodies, human bones may as well be wafers."

Would she do the same to me if I actually tried to escape?

"After a while we started to see patterns, the Mexican girls were really just there for convenience, it we found she actually went out of her way to kidnap Asian girls, maybe it was because they looked so much like dolls. Being she short herself, I think Veronica finds it therapeutic to take her frustrations out on someone smaller and weaker than her."

That sounds like what you'd expect from a proper mother.

"At first we thought, being southern and all, she was some kind of white supremacist, that this was all part of some kind of anti-immigrant, ethnic cleansing crusade she was playing at. But then we saw sometimes she'd treat them, the Asian ones anyway, nicely; actually make love to them, softly like she was handling a, well a life sized China doll. She still drained by the end of course, in both senses of that word, but she did both very gently, even saying sweet nothings into their ears and trying to wipe away their tears, like she was literally playing mother to a baby doll; talk about playing with your with food am I right?"

So wait, she wasn't a monster to them but she, she used them as food, she tortured them and was kind too, does that mean?

"Playing with her food, that's literally what it was, when she felt the need for a human connection she treated them tenderly, when she had memories of a past trauma she took it out on her victims, calling them by names and roleplaying like they were people from her past while she literally tore them into little bits. Those girls were literal dolls to her, I still can't get over it; you might not realize this yet what with her bubbly demeanour but you're mother has some serious anger issues."

Oh believe me I know, I know very well, I still have her finger impressions buried into my neck. So that's Veronica's dirty secret, I thought she just had a fetish for Asian girls, I mean it's not like she'd be the first white person to have one, but to see them, to see me as a literal doll because of my size? Because of the colour of my skin and the shape of my eyes? What does that mean for this great responsibility of being a sire and all that crap is just crap, I am part of some fantasy, does she take this mother stuff seriously or am I just another one of her 'dolls'?

I thought I was ok with this, this life, but now not even being a ghoul can stop me from having these doubts, and they'll start to well into insecurities. How far am I from being like those girls, from being food to be played with? Would becoming a vampire mean anything to stopping that? Would I just more likely be her slave, if her blood is in me like Regina's would have some kind magic over me and turn me into a literal doll, a submissive slave brought into this house just to take their crap whenever they wanted?

"Oi! Birthday girl! Have you decided what you want yet? Again, once in an eternal lifetime offer; we're not doing this ever again!"

God Farah can you just shut up for one minute, if I had a wish it'd to pull out those fangs of yours with my own bare hands, I'd like to see you in actual pain for a change. Huh, fangs, I started to remember my first night here, and just how much those things tickle, and just how hot it made me.

"Ok, I have an idea, I want the two of you together."

"Oh, now you're seeing it our way." That's right Farah, get excited at the thought of a little double teaming.

"To very nicely, very gently, give my feet a massage."

"That's not very imaginative." Oh Devana, woman of few words.

"With your fangs." That piqued their attention.

"Oh sweetie, you just found my fetish." Devana has a fetish for using her fangs, huh you learn something new every day.

"They tickle don't they, tell you a little secret, Regina loves a good fang massage on her soft little feet. Vanessa and I tried it on each other the first night we became vampires, tickled like crazy, like being tickled with a knife it takes a delicate touch and feels like nothing else."

"Then I want that, delicate and controlled, not something that involves outright molestation."

"Maybe you're not that much like Veronica, she wants to be made love to the same way a cow gets swept up into a tornado."

"That reminds me of that one time we strung up that stripper girl and spun her around and around like a ballerina doll and tickled her every time we wanted to see her dance, and if we liked the position we'd add another chain and fix her body into an even more exposed position."

"Tell us that's not all sweetie, tell us you want us to tie you up, tell me what you've wanted since you first laid eyes on me."

"No." A little victory is a victory nonetheless.

"Fine, we'll be doing that tonight anyway."

"Then all the more reason to do it nicely now."

It seems they finally gave in to my constant pestering, getting down on their hands and knees the two predatory cougars let their fangs emerge, normally I'd find this terrifying, but now I feel pretty turned on. That's right, the normal mouth parts aren't enough, I need to be sexually attracted to the parts that are specifically designed to prey on my species. I wonder what that says about me, probably the same as anyone with a sexual attraction to vampires.

Oh I see why Regina likes it so much, the feeling of those bony prongs are so sharp it was almost masochistic to have them touching me. The edges so sharp, the points so fine and thin I didn't think such a thing possible, just touching my skin I can tell now they have to take a great deal of control to avoid piercing my skin. The first night I was here my nerves were so overwhelmed by stimuli I couldn't comprehend how fine these fangs were, now I can feel them in their full glory.

Loops, lines, figure eights, subtle and normally orthodox movements that didn't do much for me, one thing I learned in the last week is that I like it hard, rough and relentless. This was precise, like a literal scalpel, my nerves were being played like a harp, and yet I couldn't make sweet music as much as moans and begging for more. As they moved their fangs up to my toes and the spaces in between, the nerves there sang as they were played with by my mistresses, I felt them become moist with their saliva even though their mouths and tongues didn't touch me, did their inject saliva as well as suck blood?

In a way it's not fair, I wanted to just feel the fangs by themselves, but I can't complain since saliva makes everything better. My body tingled with pleasure, my toes convulsed and tried to grab them, causing shallow cuts as my skin met their sharp points; I'm sure my aunties would scold me if their mouths weren't so busy. They pulled back my toes so nothing was in their way as they grazed the toes' webbing side by side; from one toe to the other and all the flesh between, it felt like a journey miles long as taut nerves enjoyed every shape and aspect of the fangs.

The toes themselves were treated to a smaller, but no less blissful dance, like upon my soles. From my big toe to my baby, the fangs with inhuman precision emulated the patterns of the tiny creases of skin that formed my toe prints; this was followed by the fangs tracing the creases of skin of the joints of my toes. Oh Regina, I tried so hard not to move or laugh or do anything to get another cut but I couldn't help myself and got another cut along my left big toe.

"Are you teasing us little girl?" Devana said teasingly.

"Are you trying to get us to sire you instead? Tired of Veronica already?"

"What, what are you talking about, it just you guys are tickling me, what do you expect when a person tickles you if to fidget."

"Your blood tastes yummy when it's mixed with Veronica you, she never lets me taste her."

"What do you mean taste her?"

"Oh sweetie, I suppose Veronica wanted to keep it a secret but vampires like to share blood between themselves, at least once you reach the kind of relationship we have."

"Yes, Vanessa's quite the greedy one, she just loves tasting each and every one in the house all the time; but Veronica is such a shrinking violet, almost never lets anyone tastes her, even Vanessa and Regina have to beg for the privilege."

"So you two want to taste Veronica through me?"

"Oh my no, if we do it'll be mixed up with your blood, and no offense but you're quite bland."

"Besides, I'm not even sure that's something a vampire should do, etiquette aside you are Veronica's ghoul, you've shared her blood, that's an extremely intimate relationship, its one part necessary in the process of becoming a vampire. None of really understand how that process works, let alone what would happen if we mixed blood with you; we may sire you by accident, we may turn you into our ghoul, it may turn into some kind of twisted vampire incest."

"What would that actually do to me?"

"We don't want to know any more than you, besides you belong to Veronica, violating that kind of relationship is, well it's the closest thing vampires here or anywhere have to sacrilegious."

"So does that mean we're done for today?"

"Sorry sweetie, it's us not you, we're not good with self-control."

"So that's it? No more until tonight?"

"Oh whoever said that? Vanessa isn't the only one who likes cuddling!"

And with that, I found my head sandwiched between two set of very, very soft large mounds of flesh, chocolate and vanilla, I don't know which is spicier. Yes I know I'm mixing metaphors but calling these women sweet would be deeply, deeply inaccurate.

It's weird how much of an appreciate I've developed for simple cuddling since I came to this house, an act of intimacy where I don't have to be at someone else's mercy, where I don't have to lose control of my own body for someone else's entertainment. It's funny that's what attracted me to this place, that's what attracted me to Farah, it's why I said yes to her proposal. Because I knew the kind of person she was, I didn't know she was a vampire, but I knew just by looking at her she was a cruel, cruel woman, and I wanted to submit myself to her.

I fantasized about BDSM, about being submissive to a dominatrix, I saw pictures of these powerful women dominating men and women, I was immediately entranced and infatuated and wanted so badly to be one of the submissive girls in those photos. I actually enjoy my time here, even the horrible parts, even the traumatic and life threatening parts gave me a thrill, turned me on, even when my mind was constantly thinking about escape I felt alive, I felt aroused, I felt like every nerve in my body sang as I sweat and scream and begged, I've never felt more alive.

"What would you guys have done to me if Veronica didn't want me, what would you guys have done if I just another one of the regular girls you guys normally bring over to play with?"

"We would've played with you, all at once instead of one at a time, we might've have thought up some elaborate roleplay in advance, maybe we would've had you and I form some kind of fake relationship over the course of a few days, we'd make love, then Vanessa would enter the scene and cause a fake drama about you stealing me away, maybe she'd beat you a little for fun. Usually she plays the damsel in distress who was seduced by the young, impressionable closeted young girl."