Enslaved by Lesbian Vampire Cougars Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We like to subtly mix ourselves into the lives of our prey, a little glamour here and there and it becomes fairly easy for Regina to become your boss or principle, easy for Veronica to make herself the bully who preys your insecurity, so easy for Farah or myself to be your teacher or immediately superior. We only target people with a certain emotional or psychological state, people who like abuse and are prone to being submissive at the first sign of confrontation in interpersonal relationships; not always though sometimes we prefer the opposite, but it's so easy to get a good mix of fear and pleasure from such personality types."

"Is that why you call girls like me cows?"

"Oh yes, we don't feast on girls all on the one night, we have to carefully milk them for all their worth, all things including humans have only so much spiritual energy, you could hypothetically milk a cow indefinitely since they regenerate if you just ration them out, but where's the fun in the that. A rather we enjoy a series of very tasty meals, culminating in the physical body as well as the spiritual."

"What happens to the girls after that, I mean I know cannibalizing a body is a good way of hiding it, but how do you deal with a police investigation or the families?"

"Look where we live sweetie, most of the real movers and shakers in the world work behind the scenes, most of them are vampires, and things like corporations and the mafia are usually run by such people. Making annoyances disappear is something the vampire community is quite apt at."

"It's not always subtle, sometimes we prefer the direct approach, we proposition girls just like with you, and treat them to as much pleasure as they can handle; none of them survive more than 40 hours."

"Do you ever go after guys?"

"Sweetie you should know us by now, we're decadent, don't think modern living has domesticated us. Women, men, children, sometimes even animals, and if we're feeling especially adventurous we go after other vampires."

"Other vampires? I thought you all lived in this community and needed connections stay alive?"

"Well it's never that serious, vampires are just like people, they like to party and they like to be around their betters, coming to our parties gives them both. Other times it can be quite interesting, vampires like people are quite diverse, there are actually quite a few pleasure cults in this city who worship Regina and her kin and avidly follow her life philosophies; when they come a calling on a pilgrimage who are we to refuse, and of course they're always happy to return the favour. It's not always so pleasant though, sometimes things get upset, nothing to spill blood over, but mistakes get made and insensitive words are said, poaching in another's territory, nibbling on someone else's ghoul or something of that nature, then the kidnapping and torture comes into it."

"But that's as far as it ever goes, we take one of theirs or they take one of ours, we play our games as we do and increase our cruelty accordingly when it comes to another vampire. And after a couple of nights, the party is returned."

"Have either of you ever been kidnapped by another group?"

"Oh yes, we both have, it was quite fun, a lot of them love sex and tickling and BDSM as we do. Don't worry, if you ever get into that situation vampires are like humans in this way, everything is proportionate, its more about humiliation and satisfaction than physically hurting the one who wronged you, it's all in good fun, when you've turned we'll have to introduce you to our friends, Regina isn't the only demon, succubus or otherwise, who's headed a coven of vampires."

"I suppose they'll all want a piece of me."

"Not literally, but yes a new member of the community is always fodder for gossip, especially families like ours that are something of minor celebrities in LA."

"Only because of Regina, sadistic 3 century old French aristocrats are a dime a dozen in this city."

Regina, the nucleus of the family, the matriarch, the mother, my grandmother. I love Veronica, I always will, but Regina's special; she's a lot like me, like my actual mother, or at least the best possible aspects of my real mother. Insightful, academic, empathic, worldly, a thirst for knowledge, a kind heart, an open mind, she's like the ideal woman: a sister, mother, teacher and lover all in one person.

I'll always love you Veronica, but I think in the future I'll be spending more time in Regina's room.

Devana and Farah quickly grew bored with the cuddling, turns out it's not really their thing unless it's with someone they genuinely like, maybe that'll change after tonight. Or not, Veronica doesn't seem to get along with them much either, why would I be that much different.

I made my way up to Veronica's room again only to be surprised as she wrapped a bed sheet around me.

"Don't we usually need the bed to have fun?"

"No silly." She says as she pulls the sheet over my head.

"What is this?"

"Remember our day together? I told Farah I'd dressed you up in a hijab, I wanted to see how you looked all wrapped up in sheets."

"You're not seriously going to send me out there looking like this?"

"Why not, your my baby girl now, I get dress you up however I want and they just have to deal with it!"

The two of us started laughing at the silliness of the situation, it evolved into an embrace, and then falling back onto the bed. Then a series a little kisses between us, looking into each other's eyes and having her fingers play with my hair.

"You were right, I really liked Regina, a lot."

"Just wait until you taste her blood."

"Not like that, I mean she's really amazing, it's like meeting someone and knowing you're both soulmates."

"Soulmates, she has that effect on all of us. Caring, maternal and a mentor. I knew you especially would like her."

"Because I'm bookish?"

"You're sweet, you're downright innocent; every hen in this house has killed, raped, tortured someone before they met her, not one of us is truly good. Regina isn't like the rest of us, she's actually a sweet and kind person, innocent in her own way, she really does love this world and everyone in it, even though she acts like us; she's the kind of person who needs a good influence in her life, who needs genuine good people in her life, but the closest thing she's had is reading about them in books or TV, good people are an abstract concept to her, at least not when she's raping and torturing and eating them with the rest of us."

"That's a pretty unique way of describing 'innocent'."

"I know it sounds weird, but you get to know her better, in a lot of ways she's like a child, in a good way. You're the first genuine good person in this family, and maybe that don't mean shit to anyone else but me and Vanessa, but you could be a real good influence on Regina, I think the both of you could use each other in your lives."

"What's so special about me though, what's so special about now? Regina's older than all of us put together, and she's been here centuries, what's so special about here and now that hasn't been before?"

"You, you being you will help influence Regina's view of the world, her understanding of humanity. If not then I think it's only a matter of time before she turns into something like Farah, and that's the last thing anyone on this earth needs."

Thanks a lot mom, no pressure or anything. But what she says is I guess logically sound, I'm supposed to be Regina's conscience? I guess it makes sense, everyone in this family plays a role: Devana is the enforcer, Vanessa is a compassionate secondary mother, Farah is the stern protective type, and Veronica's basically a playful little sister.

Well if that's what my life is going to be like, at least it'll be pleasant; heh maybe I'll end up disappointing Veronica and end up like Farah. Since I got here, every horrible thing I've heard these women do to other girls filled with me horror and disgust, but at the same time made me really, really hot; I wanted to be those girls, I want everyone in this house to use me, to show no mercy and abuse me as brutally as possible.

Time flies when you're having fun, or rather melodrama, and soon the sun set before either of us had realized. We decided in the end to wear Veronica's makeshift hijab just to see their reactions, we made our way to Regina's room to find it had been completely redecorated to the point where it might've been an entirely different room. The entire place had been decked out with velvet curtains, like some kind of beautiful harem room in some stereotypical Arabian palace from some cheesy old Hollywood movie, they probably were from the set of an old 1950s film. The centrepiece of the room was an insanely large, round bed big enough for a massive orgy, and at the centre was four sets of leather restraints set out in a spread eagle position, each set was specially reinforced as there were three sets of leather straps for each limb, making movement almost impossible.

The family themselves were dressed up in loose fitting, silk gowns to

My attention was brought back to my family as they, and Veronica, all started laughing at the silliness of me having a 'hijab', well it was supposed to be a sacred ritual after all.

"Are we meant to unwrap tonight's gift?" Regina teased

"Gift?! I'll have you know you couldn't afford me, I'm priceless." I said melodramatically as I fell into Veronica's waiting arms.

"Did you two have some kind wedding when we weren't looking?" Vanessa asked quizzically.

"Well that's between me and mine isn't it? Besides don't you all worry, her veins are still virginal."

"Now we know for a fact she's her ghoul, if she were still herself she'd make some ridiculous over-the-top politically correct rant about how insensitive the 'hijab' is even no one in this cares." Farah mocked.

"Hey, come on, I'm not that bad."

"Sweetie you're a student at UCLA, I'm surprised you didn't have your own personal soapbox shoved up your ass when you first got here!"

"I bet you had a lot of fun checking."

"Oh sweetie, you know us to well, and don't worry you have an adorable rectum." Vanessa added with her inappropriately dotting mother persona.

"Considering you've probably seen and played with century's worth of girls, I'll take that as a compliment."

Veronica pulled off the sheets to which I responded with a cute twirl like a mock ballerina. It got a few applause, I blushed.

"Tonight is a night each one of us will always remember, it is when we welcome a new member of our family, a very special member. I am your mother, you are my daughters, and each of you are sister to each other; but Emily will be our first literal daughter not just sharing my blood but the blood of Veronica, deeper than that even."

"We've only just done the first half of the process, even as a ghoul I can feel a connection with her, it's deeper than anything before. I was never a mother in life, but in unlife I now see, I see why what I had and Rufio felt like true love; he might've been a cad who either didn't feel it or just put it in the back of his mind enough to take advantage of my emotions, but that won't happen here. We're a family, Emily's our daughter and my progeny, and now more than ever I realize how sacred those words are."

Veronica's speech was beautiful, reinforced by the fact that I think the rest of room was genuinely moved, even Farah and Devana, and Vanessa started to weep a little, and yes vampires do cry tears of literal blood.

I have to say, I was much the same, tears were streaming down my face and I didn't notice until just now. I used to cry a lot when I was little, as I grew up I started to stop, not so much because I stopped feeling sad just numb, that's why I hadn't shed a tear from the moment I got here, except of course when I met Regina.

"This initiation is a family tradition, we extended it a bit so each member could get to know you personally, normally we're more straight to the point, we meet a newcomer as a group. Being a vampire already means knowing the supernatural, knowing the importance secrecy and relationships, but for a mortal all this is new and must be taught. I won't lie, when Veronica suggested this many of us balked at the idea, myself included, letting in a mortal even one we sire ourselves was not only a break with tradition but potentially dangerous. I have never in my life been so happy to be wrong."

And with that Regina extended her hand to me.

"Emily, won't you join us, we've prepared a lovely party for you, if you should end your mortal life tonight then you should do it knowing what the limits of that fragile little body is before you can have the real fun."

It took all the restraint I had not to just jump onto that bed like a kid cannonballing into a pool, and I failed miserably; rushing towards the centre of the bed with its straps with barely contained excitement I felt overcome with what I could describe as pure glee, thankfully everyone else this equally amusing and adorable.

My dear family crawled onto the very large bed with me, playfully prowling towards me like a pack of Sapphic Senescent Succubae.

"The X, the cross, the spread eagle. Beautiful in its simplicity, and perfect for a party of five. As you probably guessed by now all five of us will enjoy you, just like the first night you were here, only this time we'll be taking turns. Two at your feet, two at your upper body and of course one giving her full attention to your wonderful womanhood."

"Five in one night? I'm not sure I'd survive."

"That's the point, what better way to say goodbye to your mortal life and hello to your unlife than to push yourself to the brink of death, you've never experienced orgasmic pleasure unless it almost literally kills you. And once you experience that you can enjoy new pleasures and new limits."

"So everyone gets a turn, don't I get a say in this? I'm the birthday girl after all?"

"Of course you do sweet heart, you get to pick the order we go in. Except for me, I go last, the best is always saved for last." Regina said with a wicked smile.

"Huh, well that part's easy: first I want it to be Veronica!" I said as I grabbed hold of my new mother and dragged her down to the bed, embracing and kissing her with gleeful abandon.

"Aww, that's my baby girl! I go first, and that means I get to oversee everyone who comes after! Any one of you even breaks the skin or a blood vessel or even just puts the slightest bit of pressure to make it painful and I swear I will beat the unliving shit out of you!"

"Next, I want Devana, you still haven't shown me the amazing technique everyone here keeps going on about!"

"Oh sweetheart, I do ever so hope you like rough." Devana teased.

"You make it too rough and I'll claw your eyes out, and I know that's usually your thing so it'll make it even more ironic!" Veronica said confidently.

"And then, I'll want someone who'll show me tenderness, Vanessa goes third."

"Oh sweetie, I promise I'll be as gentle as if you were my own little baby lamb."

"And Farah can go last!"

"WHAT?! What did I do to deserve such indignities?!"

"After everything we've been through together I think it's only fair to let you know you've been demoted to my least favourite auntie!"

"Oh baby girl, you've made the biggest mistake of your life and unlife, you think the time we've spent so far was bad? I played the nerves in your body like a harp, tonight there won't be any sophistication, just pure unadulterated torture. Oh and it won't end there, no one in this house, not even Regina will be able to protect you, for I swear every moment you live under this house I will make it my personal mission to make sure that everyday the complexion of your skin stays bright pink!"

"I wouldn't have it any other way!"

And with that I lay down on the centre, my arms and legs spread out to meet the straps, my family tied the belts around me tight enough to prevent any movement. From being a virgin to having more sex than I've ever had in my entire life, you'd think that desensitize me and even make what's about to happen seem passé, but honestly I've never been this excited.

When I was made helpless I couldn't do anything other than smile at all the wonderful smiles that were beaming down on me. They took their places around me, Devana and Farah of course took my feet and Regina and Vanessa lay at my unguarded upper body, nuzzling my breasts. And taking her place at my naked groin was Veronica, she looked like a fox with the kind of grin that just screamed 'mischievous little girl who just happens to be in her thirties.'

"You know the best part about all this, I'm looking forward to having a girl I don't have shave every damn week."

"I've seen all you guys naked, you're the last people who have the right to criticize anyone on proper crotch hygiene."

I think I hit a nerve as she took a quick but fierce bite of my bare, hairless crotch.

"Owowowow!"

"I told you they hurt if you don't get off to them."

And now they did it nicely.

Vanessa and Regina were kind enough to be the ones to start on my breasts, being playful and silly they blew raspberries upon my breasts causing them to jiggle madly and making laugh like crazy. Farah and Devana went all out as well, instead of the soft techniques they used earlier this was the animalistic kind of stuff I've come to expect from them, sucking on my toes, moving their mouths up and down in order grind their teeth against them; I laughed but really I was turned on more than any other time in my life.

And here came Veronica, sweet mother Veronica, no other face has filled me with such joy as the one I mirrored as she gazed at me, right before she plunged her face straight into my welcoming genitalia. It was gentle, soft and sweet between her lips, more like a kiss than anything else; her tongue gently glided up and down the face of clit like she savouring ice cream. At first I wondered what made her so soft and restrained, not like her usual energetic self, and then I realized what she was doing: she was marinating me with her saliva, she was personally making sure my clitoris would be in tip top shape for the entire night. Now this is how a mother should take care of her child.

Without saying a word, Veronica moved from her place, Vanessa moved away from my breast allowing Veronica to take her place there, while Vanessa moved down to my foot as Devana took her turn at my genitals.

"Oh sweetheart, I've been a naughty auntie, I've withheld what should've been yours from the beginning, now I shall compensate you with interest."

Opening her mouth so wide it was almost looked like she was unhinging her jaw, Devana revealed she had an equally unusually large tongue, more like a miniature serpent that danced in the air like some kind of ethereal tendril looking to make party out of my orifices. The naughty auntie organ started by playfully wiggling its unnervingly sharp tip to tickle my perineum causing me to giggle in between the overwhelming sensations of Vanessa licking me between my toes and Veronica sucking on my nipple.

Devana's tongue snaked its way in between my labia, probing and slipping between the lips and playing with the flesh nerves between them, tickling and wiggling in a way that was even more pleasant than going straight for my clit, maybe the poor thing's lost all its feeling after all this abuse. It tickled in an amazing way, not really sexual and not really non-sexual tickling, it straddled the space between sensations, quite literally; I would've come for her right then there as all the tickling melted away as the relatively slender and subtle motions consumed my mind. And then with a quick thrust she shoved her tongue into my vagina and twisted it around like a power drill, causing an overload of the nervous system and the first orgasm of the evening.